I logged in but can not access some areas of the site.
If you are sure that you have entered the correct username and password and for some reason is still denied access to some areas of Rockclimbing.com then here are some things you should try before you contact us. Please note: this does not apply if your login information is being denied of course!
Sometimes, with firewalls and cookies and all the different browser and security settings possible it happens that the cookies that were set to track your login status on Rockclimbing.com gets corrupted. There's an easy way to clean this up and reset your cookies. This often resolves login problems. Follow these steps:
- Log out first - Go to your Account (link in the top right corner of every page) and if you are logged in, click on the Log Off Button
- Clear the cookies from your browser - do a quick Google search if you're not sure how to do this for your browser
- Close all browser windows
- Open a new window
- Log in again - Do this either from the Home Page or go to your Account
- Check to see if your access to all areas have been restored.
Remember, this only applies if you've logged in successfully but was denied access to parts of the site. If your Username and Password combination is declined then you may have forgotten your password. Click here to learn how to request a temporary password to log in and change your password.