May 11, 2011, 9:29 PM
Registered: May 19, 2002
Ok, i did not fully cover my lifting. It is full body. I Olympic lift A LOT, which most definitely is full body. I also already do plyos for my general athleticism. The shoulders are done for vanity. I guess my weak area is cardio, i erg a decent amount and have my resting heart rate down to 52 however running is a nightmare for me.
Ok, I have a great solution .
1. Get an indoor cardio workout, like a treadmill, rowing machine,or indoor bike
2. Make a climbing wall in your house
3. STAY AWAY FROM COOKIES AND PIZZA
4. Keep your sweatshirt on so you sweat
5. If all else fails, get a exercise video
6 STAY AWAY FROM ICE CREAM and NACHOS
7. Get a pullup bar and do 100 everyday
8. Drink more water
9. P.M Flesh (don't be surprised if he isn't real)
10. Have X
Oh, one last thing no more beer
(This post was edited by enigma on May 11, 2011, 9:45 PM)