Forums: Community: Campground:
Brent_e thread 2 (title shortened)
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

 
First page Previous page 1 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 Next page Last page  View All


Partner artm


Sep 5, 2007, 9:48 AM
Post #3401 of 3415 (707 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 22, 2001
Posts: 17990

     Re: [tripperjm] !Alert! Brent_e thread threatens to swamp community!!! [In reply to]
Report this Post
 

tripperjm wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
artm wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
artm wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
brown belt in karate? teh art is practically a ninja!! who can't drive for shit!! and is probably really good at computers!!Laugh
I haven't had a ticket in years!

I am a Ninja Assasin though.

So lets see if I've got this right.... your good at everything except climbing?
If I was good at climbing I wouldn't be hanging out with you. But I'm not so I do.
In fact if I was good at climbing I would move away from SoCal like all the rest of the good climbers with any talent do.

Does this mean that Jack is not a good climber? Or just that he is a no talent ass clown?

I'm going to have to go with "no talent ass clown". That being said, I climb better than any of you clowns and not cause I have any talent, I just practice more than you guys.

practice. pfft. hardly sporting. I'm all off the couch, all the time.

Well maybe that's why you have never done anything very hard? Maybe you should take it a little more seriously and climb more?

Of course that's why I've never done very hard! When I was super motivated and had lots of free time, I was actually sending and getting better!

Now I have a new job, less time, I live further away from the rocks, I got injured and I hate the local gym. So I did the only logical thing for a guy in my position. I started climbing almost exclusively trad.

You know all I heard was "I'm a dirty little bitch and I just won't try very hard." kinda brought a tear to my eye.
CI just got pwned by jack


Partner artm


Sep 5, 2007, 9:50 AM
Post #3402 of 3415 (706 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 22, 2001
Posts: 17990

     Re: [tripperjm] !Alert! Brent_e thread threatens to swamp community!!! [In reply to]
Report this Post
 

tripperjm wrote:
artm wrote:
jt512 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
artm wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
artm wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
artm wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
Angelic
Bastard!
you don't even care about the ptftw
I hate you CI

looks like art just blew another redpoint! hahahaha
I got my redpoint for the win this weekend...........How about you mr multi meatbomz who just hangs his head in shame and bails? eh? eh?

hey now! THat is a misrepresentation of the truth, i did not bail. I took three burns on my project and did one other line. Then it was too hot.

I don't know if your redpoint actually won anything since you had no competition... since jay already RP'ed it. Did you have some competition we do not know about? The mangler? annak?

Art is just spraying cause he thinks nobody is watching. Let's be fair... Jaged Sky is a good route, however it's a overrated, 40', one move wonder. It should be rated 11c/d not 12a.

It has been a tough day for old art. First I smoke him on the pt's and then his redpoint gets downgraded and tagged as a one move wonder.

Thems the breaks.

Thanks for the clarification on hollywood slipper. Last I heard out there, kneebarring was referred to as 'faggotry.'
You obviously missed the post where I said it felt 11c
if you're going to post in here please pay attention

How many times are you going to post that disclaimer? You seem a little defensive? Besides when has paying attention, being sober, smart, or even a real climber ever been a requirement to post here?

but yea..... I didn't miss anything. Your facts just didn't really fit into my story. They never do, ya know.

and if you remember... I did say JS was short and soft. We all onsighted it, as the warm up, when I was there. I did recommended a 12a, that if you had worked on instead, you would have likely gotten.

So instead of stepping up, working hard and bringing home a proud send. You show up with an easily sent, warm up.

Your profile shows that you redpointed JS, not onsighted it. I've seen two climbers that climb way harder than either of us fail to onsight it. It's 5.12a.

Jay
As I recall, as you lowered me off the anchor's I stated "I'm going to call it 11c" hahahaaha.

HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I think maybe Art is my long lost son.
Gee thanks "dad".
I learned all my tricks from you.


Partner artm


Sep 5, 2007, 9:50 AM
Post #3403 of 3415 (705 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 22, 2001
Posts: 17990

     Re: [artm] !Alert! Brent_e thread threatens to swamp community!!! [In reply to]
Report this Post
 

ptftw!

loozers


Partner artm


Sep 5, 2007, 9:52 AM
Post #3404 of 3415 (701 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 22, 2001
Posts: 17990

     Re: [tripperjm] !Alert! Brent_e thread threatens to swamp community!!! [In reply to]
Report this Post
 

tripperjm wrote:
artm wrote:
zeke_sf wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
artm wrote:
Is it just a slow day in here or is everyone still stunned speechless by Jack's late night onslaught?

Please Art...

I've been as well behaved as I get, since I've been here. You've seen some of my previous work at that other place and I don't mean vaginia. Compaired to that, I've been a perfect gentleman. I just don't candycoat my words so sissys can swallow it.

That's why we like you, Jack.
Not all of us like Jack.

Kinda reminds me about a story....

Sure I'd like to climb with my friends but they all quit climbing. So I climb with who's left and that's you guy's.
I think I've heard all your stories Jack, too bad you don't remember telling them to me.


Partner artm


Sep 5, 2007, 9:53 AM
Post #3405 of 3415 (697 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 22, 2001
Posts: 17990

     Re: [tripperjm] !Alert! Brent_e thread threatens to swamp community!!! [In reply to]
Report this Post
 

tripperjm wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
artm wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
artm wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
artm wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
brown belt in karate? teh art is practically a ninja!! who can't drive for shit!! and is probably really good at computers!!Laugh
I haven't had a ticket in years!

I am a Ninja Assasin though.

So lets see if I've got this right.... your good at everything except climbing?
If I was good at climbing I wouldn't be hanging out with you. But I'm not so I do.
In fact if I was good at climbing I would move away from SoCal like all the rest of the good climbers with any talent do.

Does this mean that Jack is not a good climber? Or just that he is a no talent ass clown?

I'm going to have to go with "no talent ass clown". That being said, I climb better than any of you clowns and not cause I have any talent, I just practice more than you guys.

practice. pfft. hardly sporting. I'm all off the couch, all the time.

Well maybe that's why you have never done anything very hard? Maybe you should take it a little more seriously and climb more?

Of course that's why I've never done very hard! When I was super motivated and had lots of free time, I was actually sending and getting better!

Now I have a new job, less time, I live further away from the rocks, I got injured and I hate the local gym. So I did the only logical thing for a guy in my position. I started climbing almost exclusively trad.
That explains a lot.
I heard you actually had talent and potential.
Good to see you squander that the way zeke squanders milestone posts.

whoo!

who ever told you that was lying. I was washed up before I even started.

It's kinda a shame that a guy who is still young enough to get something done, has just given up on himself. Oh well not everybody is cut out to climb. Maybe lawn bowling is more your style?
Okay now you're just picking on the guy


Partner artm


Sep 5, 2007, 9:55 AM
Post #3406 of 3415 (692 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 22, 2001
Posts: 17990

     Re: [tripperjm] !Alert! Brent_e thread threatens to swamp community!!! [In reply to]
Report this Post
 

tripperjm wrote:
artm wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
artm wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
artm wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:
obsessed wrote:
artm wrote:
Pete's Wicked Ale was on sale at the grocery store.

Not bad........pretty tasty.

Sounds brutal...why is it called wicked. I am enjoying the coronas (no lime) cuz they are on sale right now...$38 for 24...wow what a bargain.
I thought I've seen Pete's at the Beer Store.

And no, beer in Canada is NEVER a bargain. Except for maybe when the USD was really strong to the CND and I was visiting. But even then it was probably the same price at best.
Yeah the USD is taking a shitter right now.
Doesn't look like there is any relief on the horizon either.
You may be better off in Canadia after all.

yeah, your tonsai trip is going to cost a little extra this year.

hey, do you book a place in advance, or just show up? Where did you stay last time?

I was at Dream valley a couple days, Tiew Khao bungalows a week and Mt view resort for a little over a week.

You guys are so late, Thailand is tired. Viet Nam is the place to go. Cheap, lots of new routes. Definately NOT the same same but different.
Maybe in the next year or two, I've still got routes I want to do in Tonsai.

If you haven't done everything you want to do, Tonsai is still pretty fun. It's just been getting pretty touristy the past several years and without new routes to do..... I've moved on.
What about Bhet Mak Mak, Jai Dom, or the 13a on tonsai to the right of Tidal Wave?
Those all look really good.

OK your right, there are a few things I haven't done at Tonsai, one long route on Thaiwand Wall and this thing on the left side of Dum's. They are all pretty hard and I would have to have a serious partner that wants to go to those routes, likely many times. Are you offering to be my belay slave? If so, maybe one more trip. I just don't want to go back to anything I have already done.
I own a gri-gri and I know how to use it.
And unlike CI I am ambitious.


zeke_sf


Sep 5, 2007, 9:55 AM
Post #3407 of 3415 (688 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 28, 2006
Posts: 18730

     Re: [artm] !Alert! Brent_e thread threatens to swamp community!!! [In reply to]
Report this Post
 

artm wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
zeke_sf wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
artm wrote:
Is it just a slow day in here or is everyone still stunned speechless by Jack's late night onslaught?

Please Art...

I've been as well behaved as I get, since I've been here. You've seen some of my previous work at that other place and I don't mean vaginia. Compaired to that, I've been a perfect gentleman. I just don't candycoat my words so sissys can swallow it.

That's why we like you, Jack.

Another one of my stalkers..... remember?

Yea, I like you too, dosen't mean that I'm going to sleep with you though, even if you pull down your pants and lay down. Sorry not gay like you.
Zeke I think Jack's got your number.

Why, did you give it to him? One boyfriend at a time, please. You guys can rotate weekends.


Partner artm


Sep 5, 2007, 9:57 AM
Post #3408 of 3415 (680 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 22, 2001
Posts: 17990

     Re: [tripperjm] !Alert! Brent_e thread threatens to swamp community!!! [In reply to]
Report this Post
 

tripperjm wrote:
artm wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
artm wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
artm wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:
obsessed wrote:
artm wrote:
Pete's Wicked Ale was on sale at the grocery store.

Not bad........pretty tasty.

Sounds brutal...why is it called wicked. I am enjoying the coronas (no lime) cuz they are on sale right now...$38 for 24...wow what a bargain.
I thought I've seen Pete's at the Beer Store.

And no, beer in Canada is NEVER a bargain. Except for maybe when the USD was really strong to the CND and I was visiting. But even then it was probably the same price at best.
Yeah the USD is taking a shitter right now.
Doesn't look like there is any relief on the horizon either.
You may be better off in Canadia after all.

yeah, your tonsai trip is going to cost a little extra this year.

hey, do you book a place in advance, or just show up? Where did you stay last time?

I was at Dream valley a couple days, Tiew Khao bungalows a week and Mt view resort for a little over a week.

You guys are so late, Thailand is tired. Viet Nam is the place to go. Cheap, lots of new routes. Definately NOT the same same but different.
Maybe in the next year or two, I've still got routes I want to do in Tonsai.

If you haven't done everything you want to do, Tonsai is still pretty fun. It's just been getting pretty touristy the past several years and without new routes to do..... I've moved on.
What about Bhet Mak Mak, Jai Dom, or the 13a on tonsai to the right of Tidal Wave?
Those all look really good.

OK your right, there are a few things I haven't done at Tonsai, one long route on Thaiwand Wall and this thing on the left side of Dum's. They are all pretty hard and I would have to have a serious partner that wants to go to those routes, likely many times. Are you offering to be my belay slave? If so, maybe one more trip. I just don't want to go back to anything I have already done.
Society of Gravitational Studies?


Partner artm


Sep 5, 2007, 9:58 AM
Post #3409 of 3415 (679 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 22, 2001
Posts: 17990

     Re: [tripperjm] !Alert! Brent_e thread threatens to swamp community!!! [In reply to]
Report this Post
 

tripperjm wrote:
artm wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
artm wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
artm wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
artm wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
brown belt in karate? teh art is practically a ninja!! who can't drive for shit!! and is probably really good at computers!!Laugh
I haven't had a ticket in years!

I am a Ninja Assasin though.

So lets see if I've got this right.... your good at everything except climbing?
If I was good at climbing I wouldn't be hanging out with you. But I'm not so I do.
In fact if I was good at climbing I would move away from SoCal like all the rest of the good climbers with any talent do.

Does this mean that Jack is not a good climber? Or just that he is a no talent ass clown?

I'm going to have to go with "no talent ass clown". That being said, I climb better than any of you clowns and not cause I have any talent, I just practice more than you guys.

practice. pfft. hardly sporting. I'm all off the couch, all the time.

Well maybe that's why you have never done anything very hard? Maybe you should take it a little more seriously and climb more?

Of course that's why I've never done very hard! When I was super motivated and had lots of free time, I was actually sending and getting better!

Now I have a new job, less time, I live further away from the rocks, I got injured and I hate the local gym. So I did the only logical thing for a guy in my position. I started climbing almost exclusively trad.
That explains a lot.
I heard you actually had talent and potential.
Good to see you squander that the way zeke squanders milestone posts.

whoo!

who ever told you that was lying. I was washed up before I even started.
It's okay to quit dave.
Just put your sport climbing shoes in the closet next to the drum set and guitar, the golf clubs, the surfboards and all the other stuff you gave up on.

right next to your manhood and self respect.
haha
forgot that part


Partner artm


Sep 5, 2007, 10:00 AM
Post #3410 of 3415 (676 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 22, 2001
Posts: 17990

     Re: [obsessed] !Alert! Brent_e thread threatens to swamp community!!! [In reply to]
Report this Post
 

obsessed wrote:
zeke_sf wrote:
Can't find shiniez!! Too many directions. Tired.

You guys are the best morning entertainment! Laughing the whole time and shaking my head saying to myself...you guys are idiots!!!
Can't find this shit on tv anywhere!!!
I think you are the only user on this site that is amused by us.


Partner artm


Sep 5, 2007, 10:01 AM
Post #3411 of 3415 (675 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 22, 2001
Posts: 17990

     Re: [zeke_sf] !Alert! Brent_e thread threatens to swamp community!!! [In reply to]
Report this Post
 

zeke_sf wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
zeke_sf wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
zeke_sf wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
artm wrote:
Is it just a slow day in here or is everyone still stunned speechless by Jack's late night onslaught?

Please Art...

I've been as well behaved as I get, since I've been here. You've seen some of my previous work at that other place and I don't mean vaginia. Compaired to that, I've been a perfect gentleman. I just don't candycoat my words so sissys can swallow it.

That's why we like you, Jack.

Another one of my stalkers..... remember?

Yea, I like you too, dosen't mean that I'm going to sleep with you though, even if you pull down your pants and lay down. Sorry not gay like you.

Drats!!! And I was going to get my wife to film it too!!! Well, that's one FA you ain't gettin', Jack!

I don't remember stalking you though. I only see you in these threads pretty much.

ahem.... from the "What's The Point" thread quite a while ago. My memory isn't quite as bad as Art and Jay would have you believe. Some other gems in that old thread also.

zeke_sf wrote:
In reply to:
and Zeke, I don't remember stating how hard I climb?

Damn, you do climb hard! I did a little google search on you. .........snipped

Yeah, that's what I meant by "pretty much." Ah, memories. That's back when I figured out I'm not good enough at climbing to take myself (or anybody else on this site) too seriously. I have a lot more fun now being a (I was going to say jackass, but I don't like the implications) clown.
Jackass works.
So does Ass clown.


zeke_sf


Sep 5, 2007, 10:04 AM
Post #3412 of 3415 (670 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 28, 2006
Posts: 18730

     Re: [artm] !Alert! Brent_e thread threatens to swamp community!!! [In reply to]
Report this Post
 

artm wrote:
zeke_sf wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
zeke_sf wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
zeke_sf wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
artm wrote:
Is it just a slow day in here or is everyone still stunned speechless by Jack's late night onslaught?

Please Art...

I've been as well behaved as I get, since I've been here. You've seen some of my previous work at that other place and I don't mean vaginia. Compaired to that, I've been a perfect gentleman. I just don't candycoat my words so sissys can swallow it.

That's why we like you, Jack.

Another one of my stalkers..... remember?

Yea, I like you too, dosen't mean that I'm going to sleep with you though, even if you pull down your pants and lay down. Sorry not gay like you.

Drats!!! And I was going to get my wife to film it too!!! Well, that's one FA you ain't gettin', Jack!

I don't remember stalking you though. I only see you in these threads pretty much.

ahem.... from the "What's The Point" thread quite a while ago. My memory isn't quite as bad as Art and Jay would have you believe. Some other gems in that old thread also.

zeke_sf wrote:
In reply to:
and Zeke, I don't remember stating how hard I climb?

Damn, you do climb hard! I did a little google search on you. .........snipped

Yeah, that's what I meant by "pretty much." Ah, memories. That's back when I figured out I'm not good enough at climbing to take myself (or anybody else on this site) too seriously. I have a lot more fun now being a (I was going to say jackass, but I don't like the implications) clown.
Jackass works.
So does Ass clown.

No talent ass clown.


Partner artm


Sep 5, 2007, 10:15 AM
Post #3413 of 3415 (663 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 22, 2001
Posts: 17990

     Re: [zeke_sf] !Alert! Brent_e thread threatens to swamp community!!! [In reply to]
Report this Post
 

zeke_sf wrote:
artm wrote:
zeke_sf wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
zeke_sf wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
zeke_sf wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
artm wrote:
Is it just a slow day in here or is everyone still stunned speechless by Jack's late night onslaught?

Please Art...

I've been as well behaved as I get, since I've been here. You've seen some of my previous work at that other place and I don't mean vaginia. Compaired to that, I've been a perfect gentleman. I just don't candycoat my words so sissys can swallow it.

That's why we like you, Jack.

Another one of my stalkers..... remember?

Yea, I like you too, dosen't mean that I'm going to sleep with you though, even if you pull down your pants and lay down. Sorry not gay like you.

Drats!!! And I was going to get my wife to film it too!!! Well, that's one FA you ain't gettin', Jack!

I don't remember stalking you though. I only see you in these threads pretty much.

ahem.... from the "What's The Point" thread quite a while ago. My memory isn't quite as bad as Art and Jay would have you believe. Some other gems in that old thread also.

zeke_sf wrote:
In reply to:
and Zeke, I don't remember stating how hard I climb?

Damn, you do climb hard! I did a little google search on you. .........snipped

Yeah, that's what I meant by "pretty much." Ah, memories. That's back when I figured out I'm not good enough at climbing to take myself (or anybody else on this site) too seriously. I have a lot more fun now being a (I was going to say jackass, but I don't like the implications) clown.
Jackass works.
So does Ass clown.

No talent ass clown.
I stand corrected Mr No Talent Ass Clown.


the_climber


Sep 5, 2007, 10:19 AM
Post #3414 of 3415 (661 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Oct 8, 2003
Posts: 6142

     Re: [zeke_sf] !Alert! Brent_e thread threatens to swamp community!!! [In reply to]
Report this Post
 

zeke_sf wrote:
obsessed wrote:
six (ha same in english as in french)

I forgot that you Canucks have both the English and that frog noise up there. We only recognize 'Merican around here. Maybe that's why our country is a proudly failing superpower while your country isn't even an also-ran. 'Merica RULES!!!! Yay, odd bursts of uncharacteristic displays of patriotism!!

The interesting thing behind the "FROG" nick name for French people is that it is derived from WW1. During the Naval Battles and the Patrols in the English Channel, the British Navy resucued many french sailors and refugees. They were Brought aboard and a manefest of those rescued was made. They were listed as of "French Origin". This was shortly there after abriviated as "FR OG", or Frog.

This is how I understand it from the history at least.


Partner artm


Sep 5, 2007, 10:23 AM
Post #3415 of 3415 (657 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 22, 2001
Posts: 17990

     Re: [the_climber] !Alert! Brent_e thread threatens to swamp community!!! [In reply to]
Report this Post
 

the_climber wrote:
zeke_sf wrote:
obsessed wrote:
six (ha same in english as in french)

I forgot that you Canucks have both the English and that frog noise up there. We only recognize 'Merican around here. Maybe that's why our country is a proudly failing superpower while your country isn't even an also-ran. 'Merica RULES!!!! Yay, odd bursts of uncharacteristic displays of patriotism!!

The interesting thing behind the "FROG" nick name for French people is that it is derived from WW1. During the Naval Battles and the Patrols in the English Channel, the British Navy resucued many french sailors and refugees. They were Brought aboard and a manefest of those rescued was made. They were listed as of "French Origin". This was shortly there after abriviated as "FR OG", or Frog.

This is how I understand it from the history at least.
Snrrk Thanks for that tidbit, now explain why they don't like soap but do enjoy surrendering.

First page Previous page 1 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

 


Search for (options)

Log In:

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?



Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook