Forums: Community: Campground:
The n00bs must be culled
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

 
First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next page Last page  View All


climbingtrash


Sep 1, 2011, 3:30 PM
Post #201 of 206 (633 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jan 19, 2006
Posts: 4822

Re: [Diphthong] The n00bs must be culled [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Diphthong wrote:
ecade wrote:
If you wish me to defend myself from you, I won't, I will only say that I have only recently started leading and I never recorded top rope ascents because I never took my 8 years of top roping seriously, it was only the past ~6months of leading that I list.

If you wish me to go on the offensive against you, I won't

I will only say that the sport is personal and for me, I'm proud of my log, it does require a few updates but eh, as said above I have no need to really defend myself and so I will not update it. But you've given me that extra bit of fuel and I now am more excited than a fewinutes ago for my weekend trip and after that, whether or not I climb well or not, I'll still be proud of whatever i do.

Enjoy your long weekend and call me all the names you like, i am a stubborn ass who will do, as always, as he see's right.

K couldnt help myself, one thing somewhat on the offensive i will say:
Having reviewed your ascent log, you are clearly G-Ds gift to climbing, please advise the ground you walk on so I may worship it. One ascent, onsight 5.12! Congrats.

You're French Canadian, aren't you.

Name caller.


Toast_in_the_Machine


Sep 2, 2011, 4:55 AM
Post #202 of 206 (618 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Sep 11, 2008
Posts: 5184

Re: [climbingtrash] The n00bs must be culled [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

climbingtrash wrote:
Diphthong wrote:
ecade wrote:
If you wish me to defend myself from you, I won't, I will only say that I have only recently started leading and I never recorded top rope ascents because I never took my 8 years of top roping seriously, it was only the past ~6months of leading that I list.

If you wish me to go on the offensive against you, I won't

I will only say that the sport is personal and for me, I'm proud of my log, it does require a few updates but eh, as said above I have no need to really defend myself and so I will not update it. But you've given me that extra bit of fuel and I now am more excited than a fewinutes ago for my weekend trip and after that, whether or not I climb well or not, I'll still be proud of whatever i do.

Enjoy your long weekend and call me all the names you like, i am a stubborn ass who will do, as always, as he see's right.

K couldnt help myself, one thing somewhat on the offensive i will say:
Having reviewed your ascent log, you are clearly G-Ds gift to climbing, please advise the ground you walk on so I may worship it. One ascent, onsight 5.12! Congrats.

You're French Canadian, aren't you.

Name caller.

PTFTW misser


climbingtrash


Sep 2, 2011, 6:15 AM
Post #203 of 206 (614 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jan 19, 2006
Posts: 4822

Re: [Toast_in_the_Machine] The n00bs must be culled [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Toast_in_the_Machine wrote:
climbingtrash wrote:
Diphthong wrote:
ecade wrote:
If you wish me to defend myself from you, I won't, I will only say that I have only recently started leading and I never recorded top rope ascents because I never took my 8 years of top roping seriously, it was only the past ~6months of leading that I list.

If you wish me to go on the offensive against you, I won't

I will only say that the sport is personal and for me, I'm proud of my log, it does require a few updates but eh, as said above I have no need to really defend myself and so I will not update it. But you've given me that extra bit of fuel and I now am more excited than a fewinutes ago for my weekend trip and after that, whether or not I climb well or not, I'll still be proud of whatever i do.

Enjoy your long weekend and call me all the names you like, i am a stubborn ass who will do, as always, as he see's right.

K couldnt help myself, one thing somewhat on the offensive i will say:
Having reviewed your ascent log, you are clearly G-Ds gift to climbing, please advise the ground you walk on so I may worship it. One ascent, onsight 5.12! Congrats.

You're French Canadian, aren't you.

Name caller.

PTFTW misser

Back the truck up! How did i miss that?!?


Kartessa


Sep 5, 2011, 9:51 AM
Post #204 of 206 (578 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Nov 17, 2008
Posts: 7358

Re: [ecade] The n00bs must be culled [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

ecade wrote:
K couldnt help myself, one thing somewhat on the offensive i will say:
Having reviewed your ascent log, you are clearly G-Ds gift to climbing, please advise the ground you walk on so I may worship it. One ascent, onsight 5.12! Congrats.

Why the hell am I getting pulled into this?!


erisspirit


Sep 6, 2011, 1:24 PM
Post #205 of 206 (541 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Dec 14, 2004
Posts: 3766

Re: [Kartessa] The n00bs must be culled [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Kartessa wrote:
ecade wrote:
K couldnt help myself, one thing somewhat on the offensive i will say:
Having reviewed your ascent log, you are clearly G-Ds gift to climbing, please advise the ground you walk on so I may worship it. One ascent, onsight 5.12! Congrats.

Why the hell am I getting pulled into this?!

it's because you are canadian


Kartessa


Sep 6, 2011, 2:40 PM
Post #206 of 206 (527 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Nov 17, 2008
Posts: 7358

Re: [erisspirit] The n00bs must be culled [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

erisspirit wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
ecade wrote:
K couldnt help myself, one thing somewhat on the offensive i will say:
Having reviewed your ascent log, you are clearly G-Ds gift to climbing, please advise the ground you walk on so I may worship it. One ascent, onsight 5.12! Congrats.

Why the hell am I getting pulled into this?!

it's because you are canadian

Just goes to show that its always about me Cool

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

 


Search for (options)

Log In:

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?
$11.66 (10% off)
$89.96 (10% off)
$67.28 (10% off)
$7.16 (10% off)



Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook