Forums: Community: Campground:
Maddhatter
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

 
First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Poll: Maddhatter
Banz his ass from the Ladys room 6 / 19%
Who really cares? 9 / 29%
I think he is really a chick. 3 / 10%
He's a weirdo but harmless. 13 / 42%
31 total votes
 

Gmburns2000


Dec 26, 2008, 11:05 AM
Post #26 of 40 (1307 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Mar 6, 2007
Posts: 15173

Re: [wonderwoman] Maddhatter [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

wonderwoman wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
The ladies room? Isn't that the gmburns forum?

Only because I'm always right.

You're Mister Sensitivity, Burnsy!

Heh, that's my real in. Some guys do it with brute force. I just kind of sit there quietly until someone lands in my lap. Tongue

Caughtinside, for the last time, get off burnsy's lap!

If you weren't married then I'd say, "yeah, because she wants to sit down!"

[peeks around corner for josh]


wonderwoman


Dec 26, 2008, 11:10 AM
Post #27 of 40 (1298 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Dec 14, 2002
Posts: 4269

Re: [Gmburns2000] Maddhatter [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

I'm pretty sure he's too busy at home setting up 'Guitar Hero' right now to notice!


caughtinside


Dec 26, 2008, 11:22 AM
Post #28 of 40 (1293 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jan 8, 2003
Posts: 30423

Re: [wonderwoman] Maddhatter [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

wonderwoman wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
The ladies room? Isn't that the gmburns forum?

Only because I'm always right.

You're Mister Sensitivity, Burnsy!

Heh, that's my real in. Some guys do it with brute force. I just kind of sit there quietly until someone lands in my lap. Tongue

Caughtinside, for the last time, get off burnsy's lap!

I don't know what to say... he caught me off guard with his 8 page description of Deception in his blog.


(This post was edited by caughtinside on Dec 26, 2008, 11:23 AM)


caughtinside


Dec 26, 2008, 11:23 AM
Post #29 of 40 (1289 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jan 8, 2003
Posts: 30423

Re: [wonderwoman] Maddhatter [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

wonderwoman wrote:
I'm pretty sure he's too busy at home setting up 'Guitar Hero' right now to notice!

What? Isn't he a Guide or something?


wonderwoman


Dec 26, 2008, 11:33 AM
Post #30 of 40 (1284 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Dec 14, 2002
Posts: 4269

Re: [caughtinside] Maddhatter [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
wonderwoman wrote:
I'm pretty sure he's too busy at home setting up 'Guitar Hero' right now to notice!

What? Isn't he a Guide or something?

Someday, maybe. I think he's waiting for me to become rich so that he could do that full time. Good luck with that one, right?


caughtinside


Dec 26, 2008, 11:36 AM
Post #31 of 40 (1279 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jan 8, 2003
Posts: 30423

Re: [wonderwoman] Maddhatter [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

wonderwoman wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
wonderwoman wrote:
I'm pretty sure he's too busy at home setting up 'Guitar Hero' right now to notice!

What? Isn't he a Guide or something?

Someday, maybe. I think he's waiting for me to become rich so that he could do that full time. Good luck with that one, right?

Maybe you should teach harder?


wonderwoman


Dec 26, 2008, 11:39 AM
Post #32 of 40 (1275 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Dec 14, 2002
Posts: 4269

Re: [caughtinside] Maddhatter [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
wonderwoman wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
wonderwoman wrote:
I'm pretty sure he's too busy at home setting up 'Guitar Hero' right now to notice!

What? Isn't he a Guide or something?

Someday, maybe. I think he's waiting for me to become rich so that he could do that full time. Good luck with that one, right?

Maybe you should teach harder?

I guess I should, if I were a teacher! Wink That's his full time job, actually! He got to sleep in today and play video games.


Gmburns2000


Dec 26, 2008, 11:50 AM
Post #33 of 40 (1269 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Mar 6, 2007
Posts: 15173

Re: [wonderwoman] Maddhatter [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

wonderwoman wrote:
I'm pretty sure he's too busy at home setting up 'Guitar Hero' right now to notice!

Phew. Thank God for video games.


Gmburns2000


Dec 26, 2008, 11:51 AM
Post #34 of 40 (1268 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Mar 6, 2007
Posts: 15173

Re: [caughtinside] Maddhatter [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
wonderwoman wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
wonderwoman wrote:
I'm pretty sure he's too busy at home setting up 'Guitar Hero' right now to notice!

What? Isn't he a Guide or something?

Someday, maybe. I think he's waiting for me to become rich so that he could do that full time. Good luck with that one, right?

Maybe you should teach harder?

LaughLaughLaugh


clee03m


Dec 30, 2008, 12:29 PM
Post #35 of 40 (1236 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Oct 29, 2004
Posts: 782

Re: [Maddhatter] Maddhatter [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Maddhatter wrote:
It's your call, If I'm to much for yall to deal with say so. I will never post in here again if asked not to.

I call bull shit on this one. Really? If you are asked you won't post on LR again? OK. Please, pretty please, pleeeeeze, don't post on LR again. Your posts on climb like a girl thread made my blood boil. Your racist remark is the reason I stopped going to Soapbox. Please stay out of LR. May be for some thick skinned gals you are harmless, but not for me. I really enjoy LR because it's great to feel like a part of a community of female climbers. And you take away from that. I thought I answer since you asked, not that I would expect you to keep your word and stop posting.


notapplicable


Dec 30, 2008, 2:17 PM
Post #36 of 40 (1224 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Aug 31, 2006
Posts: 17768

Re: [clee03m] Maddhatter [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

There might be hope for this thread yet...


(This post was edited by notapplicable on Dec 30, 2008, 2:19 PM)


Maddhatter


Dec 30, 2008, 2:35 PM
Post #37 of 40 (1214 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Aug 28, 2008
Posts: 1752

Re: [clee03m] Maddhatter [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

clee03m wrote:
Maddhatter wrote:
It's your call, If I'm to much for yall to deal with say so. I will never post in here again if asked not to.

I call bull shit on this one. Really? If you are asked you won't post on LR again? OK. Please, pretty please, pleeeeeze, don't post on LR again. Your posts on climb like a girl thread made my blood boil. Your racist remark is the reason I stopped going to Soapbox. Please stay out of LR. May be for some thick skinned gals you are harmless, but not for me. I really enjoy LR because it's great to feel like a part of a community of female climbers. And you take away from that. I thought I answer since you asked, not that I would expect you to keep your word and stop posting.

You seem to be able to take care of your self just fine to me. Tell me it didn't make you feel good to write it.
Maybe your more thick skinned then you think. Not all just want the side they want to hear to be talked about. It is a weak view that can not stand debate.
Don't rip on men and say they don't climb as well as women and I will not feel the need to tell you you're wrong. This whole "I'm a weak little thin skinned woman" Thing is pretty weak. And from what I read not even true.


wonderwoman


Dec 30, 2008, 3:42 PM
Post #38 of 40 (1202 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Dec 14, 2002
Posts: 4269

Re: [Maddhatter] Maddhatter [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Maddhatter wrote:
Don't rip on men and say they don't climb as well as women and I will not feel the need to tell you you're wrong.

Again, no one EVER said this. You seem to be having your own separate conversation in that particular LR thread so far as I can tell.

And so far as my reading comprehension goes, no one was saying this either:

Maddhatter wrote:
This whole "I'm a weak little thin skinned woman" Thing is pretty weak.

You wanted the LR participant's opinion, and Clee03m's just shared one of those opinions with you. Maybe you should be a little bit more thick skinned and less defensive yourself when hearing them.

If you, yourself, asked this question about yourself, then you should be reflective on the results. Why else would you ask?


Maddhatter


Dec 30, 2008, 4:18 PM
Post #39 of 40 (1193 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Aug 28, 2008
Posts: 1752

Re: [wonderwoman] Maddhatter [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

wonderwoman wrote:
Maddhatter wrote:
Don't rip on men and say they don't climb as well as women and I will not feel the need to tell you you're wrong.

Again, no one EVER said this. You seem to be having your own separate conversation in that particular LR thread so far as I can tell.

And so far as my reading comprehension goes, no one was saying this either:

Maddhatter wrote:
This whole "I'm a weak little thin skinned woman" Thing is pretty weak.

You wanted the LR participant's opinion, and Clee03m's just shared one of those opinions with you. Maybe you should be a little bit more thick skinned and less defensive yourself when hearing them.

If you, yourself, asked this question about yourself, then you should be reflective on the results. Why else would you ask?

I still think telling a young boy he needs to climb "like a girl" is an insult just as telling a young girl to "climb like a boy" would be. But what ever. I let that go.

Your right, I have this coming. I did ask for it.


Partner macherry


Dec 30, 2008, 4:52 PM
Post #40 of 40 (1185 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Sep 10, 2003
Posts: 15808

Re: [wonderwoman] Maddhatter [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

wonderwoman wrote:
Maddhatter wrote:
Don't rip on men and say they don't climb as well as women and I will not feel the need to tell you you're wrong.

Again, no one EVER said this. You seem to be having your own separate conversation in that particular LR thread so far as I can tell.

And so far as my reading comprehension goes, no one was saying this either:

Maddhatter wrote:
This whole "I'm a weak little thin skinned woman" Thing is pretty weak.

You wanted the LR participant's opinion, and Clee03m's just shared one of those opinions with you. Maybe you should be a little bit more thick skinned and less defensive yourself when hearing them.

If you, yourself, asked this question about yourself, then you should be reflective on the results. Why else would you ask?

yes, suck it up princess, you asked the question, clee gave you a serious answer....probably the one you didn't want.

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

 


Search for (options)

Log In:

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?



Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook