Forums: Community: Campground:
Sty's Post Count Increaser
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

 
First page Previous page 1 ... 1637 1638 1639 1640 1641 1642 1643 1644 1645 ... 1801 Next page Last page  View All


Partner macherry


Feb 23, 2013, 8:12 PM
Post #41001 of 45017 (718 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Sep 10, 2003
Posts: 15794

Re: [Gmburns2000] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Gmburns2000 wrote:
macherry wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
in short, the heart needs to shit or get off the pot, because the mind doesn't have any answers.

Ah, the burdens of love and companionship. Don't envy you those. : P

That does suck though. What are the available paths to citizenship? Do you have to become a productive member and everything?

yeah, that's about it. Actually, really the only chance is to get married. I could get hired, but I need to get hired from outside the US first, and I need to jump through all sorts of "no one else in Brasil can do this job" hoops, too.

Good news is that I can renew. Bad news is that this apparently doesn't solve some problems, but that's for another time.

just give up, move back to the us and be done with it!!

That's been discussed, too. She's a keeper. Don't want to lose this one. Nothing in life that's easy is worth keeping right?


stolen from a hallmark card


Partner epoch
Moderator

Feb 23, 2013, 9:20 PM
Post #41002 of 45017 (715 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 27, 2005
Posts: 32055

Re: [notapplicable] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

notapplicable wrote:
epoch wrote:
Second 10k this week.

I didn't mean to, but at the 3 mile mark I felt good; so I kept going... I could have kept going too. I finally had that breakthrough when you just go and feel good doing it. I haven't felt that for years.

ugh...

Why are you doing this to yourself?

Training... it's easier to pull 195 lbs up a .12 than 220.

General health.

Masochism.


Partner epoch
Moderator

Feb 23, 2013, 9:22 PM
Post #41003 of 45017 (714 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 27, 2005
Posts: 32055

Re: [Gmburns2000] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post


404'd

You lose.


Kartessa


Feb 23, 2013, 11:49 PM
Post #41004 of 45017 (705 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Nov 17, 2008
Posts: 7356

Re: [Gmburns2000] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Gmburns2000 wrote:
so shit just got heavier. so things are good in a lot of ways between us, but we have problems with the direction of each other's lives. I won't delve too much into that except to say that's background.

Now I want her to meet my family, and she wants to meet them, too. her thing is relationship-building. that's her in both a cultural and personal sense, so this is kind of important to her. it's important to me, too, but culturally family is a lot more distant for me than it is for her, and we're talking a difference by miles.

So we've been talking about going to the U.S. in July when she's not teaching (winter break), but I've been saying I can't afford it (I can't). And I want to go (because I miss my family, too), but shit, it's just not easy to pull that cash out and go. I'm going to be cancelling my student loan payments soon (I qualify, and yes, it's that difficult at times), so that's where I'm at.

And then a good friend (who everyone here loves to hate) goes and gets engaged.

Well, now I gotta find a way to book two flights, because i can't justify going to a wedding and not visiting my family. How much of a jerk am I now?

I just sent an e-mail to the Lady telling her that I think the Universe is pissed at me for asking it to juggle so much shit. I just hope it doesn't drop the porcelain.

shit. Beer

Again, I'm leaving this one to NA


Kartessa


Feb 23, 2013, 11:50 PM
Post #41005 of 45017 (703 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Nov 17, 2008
Posts: 7356

Re: [Kartessa] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Only relationship advice I know is:

"Bitches be crazy"


Kartessa


Feb 23, 2013, 11:50 PM
Post #41006 of 45017 (701 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Nov 17, 2008
Posts: 7356

Re: [Kartessa] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

I'm gonna pull a Burnsy tomorrow and get all artzy and shiz.


Kartessa


Feb 23, 2013, 11:51 PM
Post #41007 of 45017 (698 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Nov 17, 2008
Posts: 7356

Re: [Kartessa] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Kartessa wrote:
I'm gonna pull a Burnsy tomorrow and get all artzy and shiz.

I have the little guy in tow, so we won't be moving to a 3rd world country


Kartessa


Feb 23, 2013, 11:52 PM
Post #41008 of 45017 (695 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Nov 17, 2008
Posts: 7356

Re: [Kartessa] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Kartessa wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
I'm gonna pull a Burnsy tomorrow and get all artzy and shiz.

I have the little guy in tow, so we won't be moving to a 3rd world country

Unless you count going to Kentucky for 2 weeks in April


Gmburns2000


Feb 24, 2013, 3:57 AM
Post #41009 of 45017 (682 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Mar 6, 2007
Posts: 15104

Re: [epoch] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

epoch wrote:

404'd

You lose.

works for me, and it worked for NA. what the hell, did you click it wrong?


Gmburns2000


Feb 24, 2013, 3:59 AM
Post #41010 of 45017 (680 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Mar 6, 2007
Posts: 15104

Re: [Kartessa] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Kartessa wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
I'm gonna pull a Burnsy tomorrow and get all artzy and shiz.

I have the little guy in tow, so we won't be moving to a 3rd world country

Unless you count going to Kentucky for 2 weeks in April

that counts.


edge


Feb 24, 2013, 5:37 AM
Post #41011 of 45017 (673 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 14, 2003
Posts: 9091

Re: [Gmburns2000] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Gmburns2000 wrote:
epoch wrote:

404'd

You lose.

works for me, and it worked for NA. what the hell, did you click it wrong?

Also a 404 on my iPhone.


edge


Feb 24, 2013, 5:40 AM
Post #41012 of 45017 (671 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 14, 2003
Posts: 9091

Re: [epoch] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

epoch wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
epoch wrote:
Second 10k this week.

I didn't mean to, but at the 3 mile mark I felt good; so I kept going... I could have kept going too. I finally had that breakthrough when you just go and feel good doing it. I haven't felt that for years.

ugh...

Why are you doing this to yourself?

Training... it's easier to pull 195 lbs up a .12 than 220.

General health.



Masochism.

Shyte, mang, even I weigh less than 195 now, down from a peak of 240. All without any running whatsoever.

How tall are you?


Gmburns2000


Feb 24, 2013, 6:00 AM
Post #41013 of 45017 (663 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Mar 6, 2007
Posts: 15104

Re: [edge] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

edge wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
epoch wrote:

404'd

You lose.

works for me, and it worked for NA. what the hell, did you click it wrong?

Also a 404 on my iPhone.

damn, it worked for jung on his phone recently.


Gmburns2000


Feb 24, 2013, 6:20 AM
Post #41014 of 45017 (659 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Mar 6, 2007
Posts: 15104

Re: [Gmburns2000] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

I know what happened but I don't know why. the domain should have transferred over from blogger to weebly easily. I did the DNS change correctly, but when I deleted the blog, shit went south.


Gmburns2000


Feb 24, 2013, 6:22 AM
Post #41015 of 45017 (657 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Mar 6, 2007
Posts: 15104

Re: [Gmburns2000] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Gmburns2000 wrote:
I know what happened but I don't know why. the domain should have transferred over from blogger to weebly easily. I did the DNS change correctly, but when I deleted the blog, shit went south.

it was still working before the blog was deleted. the blog's address had correctly changed to "blogspot" in the address, and people were getting referred from blogger to weebly.

but i don't want blogger to be up. I want only weebly.

good thing is that I have about 60 days to retrieve the blog. dammit.


climbingtrash


Feb 24, 2013, 7:24 AM
Post #41016 of 45017 (649 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jan 19, 2006
Posts: 4821

Re: [epoch] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

epoch wrote:

404'd

You lose.

I didn't get teh 404'd. Noticed on Gheybook that a lot of people were getting that too. Wonder why.


Partner macherry


Feb 24, 2013, 7:36 AM
Post #41017 of 45017 (646 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Sep 10, 2003
Posts: 15794

Re: [edge] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

edge wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
epoch wrote:

404'd

You lose.

works for me, and it worked for NA. what the hell, did you click it wrong?

Also a 404 on my iPhone.

doesn't work me me either


Partner macherry


Feb 24, 2013, 7:37 AM
Post #41018 of 45017 (644 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Sep 10, 2003
Posts: 15794

Re: [edge] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

edge wrote:
epoch wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
epoch wrote:
Second 10k this week.

I didn't mean to, but at the 3 mile mark I felt good; so I kept going... I could have kept going too. I finally had that breakthrough when you just go and feel good doing it. I haven't felt that for years.

ugh...

Why are you doing this to yourself?

Training... it's easier to pull 195 lbs up a .12 than 220.

General health.



Masochism.

Shyte, mang, even I weigh less than 195 now, down from a peak of 240. All without any running whatsoever.

How tall are you?

i hate running


edge


Feb 24, 2013, 7:45 AM
Post #41019 of 45017 (643 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 14, 2003
Posts: 9091

Re: [macherry] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

macherry wrote:
edge wrote:
epoch wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
epoch wrote:
Second 10k this week.

I didn't mean to, but at the 3 mile mark I felt good; so I kept going... I could have kept going too. I finally had that breakthrough when you just go and feel good doing it. I haven't felt that for years.

ugh...

Why are you doing this to yourself?

Training... it's easier to pull 195 lbs up a .12 than 220.

General health.



Masochism.

Shyte, mang, even I weigh less than 195 now, down from a peak of 240. All without any running whatsoever.

How tall are you?

i hate running

Yep, too much like work.

Always better to turn and fight anyways, right Marge?


Gmburns2000


Feb 24, 2013, 9:53 AM
Post #41020 of 45017 (634 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Mar 6, 2007
Posts: 15104

Re: [climbingtrash] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

climbingtrash wrote:
epoch wrote:

404'd

You lose.

I didn't get teh 404'd. Noticed on Gheybook that a lot of people were getting that too. Wonder why.


wait, my link on facebook? or just facebook in general?

confirmed that a lot of people are getting 404'd, but not everyone, so that's strange, too.


climbingtrash


Feb 24, 2013, 10:05 AM
Post #41021 of 45017 (629 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jan 19, 2006
Posts: 4821

Re: [Gmburns2000] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Gmburns2000 wrote:
climbingtrash wrote:
epoch wrote:

404'd

You lose.

I didn't get teh 404'd. Noticed on Gheybook that a lot of people were getting that too. Wonder why.


wait, my link on facebook? or just facebook in general?

confirmed that a lot of people are getting 404'd, but not everyone, so that's strange, too.

Yes. Noticed that some of yore friends were getting 404'd too. (teh link you put up on Gheybook Thursday)


Gmburns2000


Feb 24, 2013, 10:22 AM
Post #41022 of 45017 (623 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Mar 6, 2007
Posts: 15104

Re: [climbingtrash] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

climbingtrash wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
climbingtrash wrote:
epoch wrote:

404'd

You lose.

I didn't get teh 404'd. Noticed on Gheybook that a lot of people were getting that too. Wonder why.


wait, my link on facebook? or just facebook in general?

confirmed that a lot of people are getting 404'd, but not everyone, so that's strange, too.

Yes. Noticed that some of yore friends were getting 404'd too. (teh link you put up on Gheybook Thursday)

I didn't even see that there were comments on FB then. Wow. That's strange, too.

Thanks for letting me know.


Kartessa


Feb 24, 2013, 10:33 AM
Post #41023 of 45017 (616 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Nov 17, 2008
Posts: 7356

Re: [epoch] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

epoch wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
epoch wrote:
Second 10k this week.

I didn't mean to, but at the 3 mile mark I felt good; so I kept going... I could have kept going too. I finally had that breakthrough when you just go and feel good doing it. I haven't felt that for years.

ugh...

Why are you doing this to yourself?

Training... it's easier to pull 195 lbs up a .12 than 220.

General health.

Masochism.

And I thought I was fat...


Kartessa


Feb 24, 2013, 10:34 AM
Post #41024 of 45017 (614 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Nov 17, 2008
Posts: 7356

Re: [Kartessa] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Kartessa wrote:
I'm gonna pull a Burnsy tomorrow and get all artzy and shiz.

I got vetoed... I said "pottery studio", kid said "auto show".

Guess who won that argument


edge


Feb 24, 2013, 12:07 PM
Post #41025 of 45017 (606 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 14, 2003
Posts: 9091

Re: [Gmburns2000] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Gmburns2000 wrote:
climbingtrash wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
climbingtrash wrote:
epoch wrote:

404'd

You lose.

I didn't get teh 404'd. Noticed on Gheybook that a lot of people were getting that too. Wonder why.


wait, my link on facebook? or just facebook in general?

confirmed that a lot of people are getting 404'd, but not everyone, so that's strange, too.

Yes. Noticed that some of yore friends were getting 404'd too. (teh link you put up on Gheybook Thursday)

I didn't even see that there were comments on FB then. Wow. That's strange, too.

Thanks for letting me know.

Maybe you should take a step back and just wear a placard & hand out fliers for a while until you figure out this whole social media thing?

First page Previous page 1 ... 1637 1638 1639 1640 1641 1642 1643 1644 1645 ... 1801 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

 


Search for (options)

Log In:

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?



Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook