Forums: Community: Campground:
Sty's Post Count Increaser
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

 
First page Previous page 1 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 1667 1668 1669 1670 1671 ... 1807 Next page Last page  View All


donald949


Mar 19, 2013, 8:55 AM
Post #41651 of 45152 (1137 views)
Shortcut

Registered: May 24, 2007
Posts: 11382

Re: [donald949] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

w/ the PTFTW


donald949


Mar 19, 2013, 8:56 AM
Post #41652 of 45152 (1135 views)
Shortcut

Registered: May 24, 2007
Posts: 11382

Re: [donald949] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

donald949 wrote:
w/ the PTFTW
for what its worth


donald949


Mar 19, 2013, 8:56 AM
Post #41653 of 45152 (1133 views)
Shortcut

Registered: May 24, 2007
Posts: 11382

Re: [donald949] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

better back that up


Kartessa


Mar 19, 2013, 11:15 AM
Post #41654 of 45152 (1118 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Nov 17, 2008
Posts: 7358

Re: [donald949] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

boooring


notapplicable


Mar 19, 2013, 6:23 PM
Post #41655 of 45152 (1106 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Aug 31, 2006
Posts: 17766

Re: [Kartessa] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Flannel, trucker hats and PBR. Im surrounded by god damn hipsters.


notapplicable


Mar 19, 2013, 8:31 PM
Post #41656 of 45152 (1095 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Aug 31, 2006
Posts: 17766

Re: [Kartessa] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Kartessa wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
Spending my day in the kitchen.

If you came for dinner tonite you'd get:

Lentil loaf - lentils, peppers, onion, celery, carrot, garlic, herbs, oats, buckwheat flour, flax, olive oil, salt & pepper.
Glaze - ketchup, maple syrup and balsamic

Home smoked ribs

Grilled sweet potato, asparagus, zucchini and onions

Raw vegan fruit tarts - cashews, walnuts, almonds, dates, vanilla, strawberries, kiwi, mango and blueberries.

Dinner is at 6

I'm starting to reconsider that whole fake marriage for a green card thing.

Back in the kitchen today.

So far I've made a batch of dhal, and a berry coffee cake.

Next up is some channa masala, and prep fresh tacos, pico de gallo, and black bean salad for tomorrow's dinner

Not cool bro. Fish tacos are like top 5 favorite foods over here. If you're going to keep cooking these bomb ass dinners, you need to keep that shit to you're self.


notapplicable


Mar 19, 2013, 8:32 PM
Post #41657 of 45152 (1094 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Aug 31, 2006
Posts: 17766

Re: [donald949] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

donald949 wrote:
I got to take the boys to their basket ball game, drop off tax papers, and do some yard work.
Fair trade if you axe me.

I'm thinking you got the better end of that deal.


notapplicable


Mar 19, 2013, 8:34 PM
Post #41658 of 45152 (1092 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Aug 31, 2006
Posts: 17766

Re: [Kartessa] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Kartessa wrote:
Dinner of "fresh tacos":

Spiced chicken, homemade salsa, bean and corn salad, and avocado slices served on lettuce leaves instead of tortillas.

And for dessert:

Berry filled coffee cake with extra streusel topping.

Seriously bitch. I will kill you.


notapplicable


Mar 19, 2013, 8:40 PM
Post #41659 of 45152 (1084 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Aug 31, 2006
Posts: 17766

Re: [notapplicable] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

notapplicable wrote:
Flannel, trucker hats and PBR. Im surrounded by god damn hipsters.

Went to see Shovels & Rope open for Lucero tonight. Small venue in Charlottesville, VA.

S&R killed it. Lucero (who I had never heard before tonight) was bland and I left halfway thru there set. I thought the whole idea was to have a lesser band open for the main act, not the other way around...


notapplicable


Mar 19, 2013, 8:42 PM
Post #41660 of 45152 (1082 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Aug 31, 2006
Posts: 17766

Re: [notapplicable] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

notapplicable wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
Flannel, trucker hats and PBR. Im surrounded by god damn hipsters.

Went to see Shovels & Rope open for Lucero tonight. Small venue in Charlottesville, VA.

S&R killed it. Lucero (who I had never heard before tonight) was bland and I left halfway thru there set. I thought the whole idea was to have a lesser band open for the main act, not the other way around...

S&R is playing an outdoor gig here in Richmond next month. I'll proly go see them again.


notapplicable


Mar 19, 2013, 8:43 PM
Post #41661 of 45152 (1079 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Aug 31, 2006
Posts: 17766

Re: [notapplicable] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

notapplicable wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
Dinner of "fresh tacos":
[IMG]http://i1131.photobucket.com/albums/m550/kartessa/FD6B7348-C1D2-4D8A-8050-FD0ACEE5E392-2453-0000022D8B8BB603.jpg[/IMG]
Spiced chicken, homemade salsa, bean and corn salad, and avocado slices served on lettuce leaves instead of tortillas.

And for dessert:
[IMG]http://i1131.photobucket.com/albums/m550/kartessa/09F5AFD8-864E-4AF1-9009-09EF1FE97628-2453-0000022DA184B624.jpg[/IMG]
Berry filled coffee cake with extra streusel topping.

Seriously bitch. I will kill you.

Oh. Just noticed you said "fresh tacos", not "fish tacos". You got lucky on that one. You nearly had your rope cut for real.


notapplicable


Mar 19, 2013, 8:47 PM
Post #41662 of 45152 (1077 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Aug 31, 2006
Posts: 17766

Re: [notapplicable] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

notapplicable wrote:
Flannel, trucker hats and PBR. Im surrounded by god damn hipsters.

Seriously though. I saw more cans of bud, coors and PBR in people hands than anything else and they had a bunch of local and import brews on tap. *facepalm*


notapplicable


Mar 19, 2013, 9:21 PM
Post #41663 of 45152 (1070 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Aug 31, 2006
Posts: 17766

Re: [notapplicable] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Stole this from my friends FB page. Hilarious!

50 Common Misconceptions - mental_floss on YouTube (Ep.1)

http://www.youtube.com/...amp;feature=youtu.be


Kartessa


Mar 20, 2013, 3:34 AM
Post #41664 of 45152 (1065 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Nov 17, 2008
Posts: 7358

Re: [notapplicable] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

notapplicable wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
Dinner of "fresh tacos":
[IMG]http://i1131.photobucket.com/albums/m550/kartessa/FD6B7348-C1D2-4D8A-8050-FD0ACEE5E392-2453-0000022D8B8BB603.jpg[/IMG]
Spiced chicken, homemade salsa, bean and corn salad, and avocado slices served on lettuce leaves instead of tortillas.

And for dessert:
[IMG]http://i1131.photobucket.com/albums/m550/kartessa/09F5AFD8-864E-4AF1-9009-09EF1FE97628-2453-0000022DA184B624.jpg[/IMG]
Berry filled coffee cake with extra streusel topping.

Seriously bitch. I will kill you.

Oh. Just noticed you said "fresh tacos", not "fish tacos". You got lucky on that one. You nearly had your rope cut for real.

I can do fish tacos.

Do you like your fish breaded? Red cabbage slaw ok? A little mango?


donald949


Mar 20, 2013, 8:44 AM
Post #41665 of 45152 (1052 views)
Shortcut

Registered: May 24, 2007
Posts: 11382

Re: [Kartessa] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Kartessa wrote:
boooring
Sorry.
But I got nothing.


donald949


Mar 20, 2013, 8:46 AM
Post #41666 of 45152 (1051 views)
Shortcut

Registered: May 24, 2007
Posts: 11382

Re: [notapplicable] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

notapplicable wrote:
Flannel, trucker hats and PBR. Im surrounded by god damn hipsters.
Whats up with the stupid trucker hats?
Seriously.


donald949


Mar 20, 2013, 8:50 AM
Post #41667 of 45152 (1050 views)
Shortcut

Registered: May 24, 2007
Posts: 11382

Re: [notapplicable] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

notapplicable wrote:
donald949 wrote:
I got to take the boys to their basket ball game, drop off tax papers, and do some yard work.
Fair trade if you axe me.

I'm thinking you got the better end of that deal.
Yea, but I don't have to let the wife know.
What I thought was going to be two women and my daughter going flower girl dress shopping turned into a party of 6. 6. Really, they needed 6 to buy one dress? For a 6 yo. Really?


donald949


Mar 20, 2013, 8:54 AM
Post #41668 of 45152 (1044 views)
Shortcut

Registered: May 24, 2007
Posts: 11382

Re: [donald949] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

donald949 wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
donald949 wrote:
I got to take the boys to their basket ball game, drop off tax papers, and do some yard work.
Fair trade if you axe me.

I'm thinking you got the better end of that deal.
Yea, but I don't have to let the wife know.
What I thought was going to be two women and my daughter going flower girl dress shopping turned into a party of 6. 6. Really, they needed 6 to buy one dress? For a 6 yo. Really?
I did let the wife know I was knot happy they didn't bring me any cake. They had a little bday party latter that knight for the groom elect(right term?)
I told since I watched the boys for her and took care of everything (haha), she could have brought me home a piece of cake. Her mom does make some mean cakes...
Drool.


donald949


Mar 20, 2013, 8:56 AM
Post #41669 of 45152 (1041 views)
Shortcut

Registered: May 24, 2007
Posts: 11382

Re: [Kartessa] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Kartessa wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
Dinner of "fresh tacos":
[IMG]http://i1131.photobucket.com/albums/m550/kartessa/FD6B7348-C1D2-4D8A-8050-FD0ACEE5E392-2453-0000022D8B8BB603.jpg[/IMG]
Spiced chicken, homemade salsa, bean and corn salad, and avocado slices served on lettuce leaves instead of tortillas.

And for dessert:
[IMG]http://i1131.photobucket.com/albums/m550/kartessa/09F5AFD8-864E-4AF1-9009-09EF1FE97628-2453-0000022DA184B624.jpg[/IMG]
Berry filled coffee cake with extra streusel topping.

Seriously bitch. I will kill you.

Oh. Just noticed you said "fresh tacos", not "fish tacos". You got lucky on that one. You nearly had your rope cut for real.

I can do fish tacos.

Do you like your fish breaded? Red cabbage slaw ok? A little mango?
Make mine grilled with green crabage.
And yes please on the mango. Smile


donald949


Mar 20, 2013, 9:02 AM
Post #41670 of 45152 (1037 views)
Shortcut

Registered: May 24, 2007
Posts: 11382

Re: [donald949] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Didn't this whole thread get started as a response to a thread on Fish Tacos?


donald949


Mar 20, 2013, 9:02 AM
Post #41671 of 45152 (1036 views)
Shortcut

Registered: May 24, 2007
Posts: 11382

Re: [donald949] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

donald949 wrote:
Didn't this whole thread get started as a response to a thread on Fish Tacos?
Phunny how the mind recalls randon memories from randon inputs.


Kartessa


Mar 20, 2013, 9:03 AM
Post #41672 of 45152 (1035 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Nov 17, 2008
Posts: 7358

Re: [donald949] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

I'll take a challenge today... send me what you want me to cook tonite.

The only things I'm not down with are foods that take 3,000,000 different spices (ie: Indian food), and I'm not in the mood for a leavened bread.

And nothing too weirdly ethnic where I won't find any of the ingredients at the grocery store.


donald949


Mar 20, 2013, 9:04 AM
Post #41673 of 45152 (1034 views)
Shortcut

Registered: May 24, 2007
Posts: 11382

Re: [donald949] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

donald949 wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
donald949 wrote:
I got to take the boys to their basket ball game, drop off tax papers, and do some yard work.
Fair trade if you axe me.

I'm thinking you got the better end of that deal.
Yea, but I don't have to let the wife know.
What I thought was going to be two women and my daughter going flower girl dress shopping turned into a party of 6. 6. Really, they needed 6 to buy one dress? For a 6 yo. Really?
Am I missing something?


donald949


Mar 20, 2013, 9:05 AM
Post #41674 of 45152 (1031 views)
Shortcut

Registered: May 24, 2007
Posts: 11382

Re: [Kartessa] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Kartessa wrote:
I'll take a challenge today... send me what you want me to cook tonite.

The only things I'm not down with are foods that take 3,000,000 different spices (ie: Indian food), and I'm not in the mood for a leavened bread.

And nothing too weirdly ethnic where I won't find any of the ingredients at the grocery store.
The first thing that popped into my mind was blueberry muffins.


donald949


Mar 20, 2013, 9:06 AM
Post #41675 of 45152 (1023 views)
Shortcut

Registered: May 24, 2007
Posts: 11382

Re: [donald949] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

donald949 wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
I'll take a challenge today... send me what you want me to cook tonite.

The only things I'm not down with are foods that take 3,000,000 different spices (ie: Indian food), and I'm not in the mood for a leavened bread.

And nothing too weirdly ethnic where I won't find any of the ingredients at the grocery store.
The first thing that popped into my mind was blueberry muffins.
Since you replied to me, and I'm busy killing time and PC++'n, I tok the liberty to put in my request.

First page Previous page 1 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 1667 1668 1669 1670 1671 ... 1807 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

 


Search for (options)

Log In:

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?
$13.46 (10% off)
$134.99 (10% off)
$12.56 (10% off)
$8.96 (10% off)



Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook