Forums: Community: Campground:
Sty's Post Count Increaser
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

 
First page Previous page 1 ... 1666 1667 1668 1669 1670 1671 1672 1673 1674 ... 1809 Next page Last page  View All


Gmburns2000


Mar 20, 2013, 1:27 PM
Post #41726 of 45206 (1549 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Mar 6, 2007
Posts: 15177

Re: [Gmburns2000] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

let's turn the page


Gmburns2000


Mar 20, 2013, 1:27 PM
Post #41727 of 45206 (1548 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Mar 6, 2007
Posts: 15177

Re: [Gmburns2000] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

for the win.


Kartessa


Mar 20, 2013, 1:59 PM
Post #41728 of 45206 (1542 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Nov 17, 2008
Posts: 7358

Re: [Gmburns2000] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Gmburns2000 wrote:
donald949 wrote:
donald949 wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
epoch wrote:
donald949 wrote:
Didn't this whole thread get started as a response to a thread on Fish Tacos?

uh... back to page one!

That's what they do. Here we just say that I started the thread, and the original was supposed to be in total silence, but we went in another content-less direction.
Must be somewhat of a disappointment. Much like those fish tacos.
They did end up being pretty darn fish tacos. Expensive, but the best I've ever had.

I still haven't had the famous ones at the mobile station in Lee Vining.

Best ones I've ever had we're during happy hour at some place in mammoth


edge


Mar 20, 2013, 6:43 PM
Post #41729 of 45206 (1527 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 14, 2003
Posts: 9118

Re: [Gmburns2000] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Gmburns2000 wrote:
donald949 wrote:
donald949 wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
epoch wrote:
donald949 wrote:
Didn't this whole thread get started as a response to a thread on Fish Tacos?

uh... back to page one!

That's what they do. Here we just say that I started the thread, and the original was supposed to be in total silence, but we went in another content-less direction.
Must be somewhat of a disappointment. Much like those fish tacos.
They did end up being pretty darn fish tacos. Expensive, but the best I've ever had.

I still haven't had the famous ones at the mobile station in Lee Vining.

They are as good as advertised.

Best I ever ete though was on a 12 passenger boat on a 7 day trip from Petersburg, AK to Juneau, with halibut we caught two hours previous. We also enjoyed prawns and dungeoness crab that we would set out traps for nightly from our secluded anchorages.


Gmburns2000


Mar 20, 2013, 6:59 PM
Post #41730 of 45206 (1524 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Mar 6, 2007
Posts: 15177

Re: [edge] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

edge wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
donald949 wrote:
donald949 wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
epoch wrote:
donald949 wrote:
Didn't this whole thread get started as a response to a thread on Fish Tacos?

uh... back to page one!

That's what they do. Here we just say that I started the thread, and the original was supposed to be in total silence, but we went in another content-less direction.
Must be somewhat of a disappointment. Much like those fish tacos.
They did end up being pretty darn fish tacos. Expensive, but the best I've ever had.

I still haven't had the famous ones at the mobile station in Lee Vining.

They are as good as advertised.

Best I ever ete though was on a 12 passenger boat on a 7 day trip from Petersburg, AK to Juneau, with halibut we caught two hours previous. We also enjoyed prawns and dungeoness crab that we would set out traps for nightly from our secluded anchorages.

nothing wrong with that. in fact, that's what's right with boating.


edge


Mar 20, 2013, 7:48 PM
Post #41731 of 45206 (1519 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 14, 2003
Posts: 9118

Re: [Gmburns2000] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Gmburns2000 wrote:
edge wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
donald949 wrote:
donald949 wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
epoch wrote:
donald949 wrote:
Didn't this whole thread get started as a response to a thread on Fish Tacos?

uh... back to page one!

That's what they do. Here we just say that I started the thread, and the original was supposed to be in total silence, but we went in another content-less direction.
Must be somewhat of a disappointment. Much like those fish tacos.
They did end up being pretty darn fish tacos. Expensive, but the best I've ever had.

I still haven't had the famous ones at the mobile station in Lee Vining.

They are as good as advertised.

Best I ever ete though was on a 12 passenger boat on a 7 day trip from Petersburg, AK to Juneau, with halibut we caught two hours previous. We also enjoyed prawns and dungeoness crab that we would set out traps for nightly from our secluded anchorages.

nothing wrong with that. in fact, that's what's right with boating.
Some of these were from a second, similar trip to Glacier Bay.

Dungeness crabs, fresh from the trap.


Kayaking near the Margorie Glacier, calving into Glacier Bay.


Self portrait. The "Sea Wolf" behind.


Hoisting up the kayaks.


The Sea Wolf and Mt Fairweather.



(This post was edited by edge on Mar 20, 2013, 8:07 PM)


Partner epoch
Moderator

Mar 20, 2013, 8:13 PM
Post #41732 of 45206 (1508 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 27, 2005
Posts: 32104

Re: [macherry] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

macherry wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
epoch wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
epoch wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
epoch wrote:
epoch wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
Flannel, trucker hats and PBR. Im surrounded by god damn hipsters.

Categorically speaking... I think I'm surrounded by the hipsters. Officially. I live in hipsterville in SD.
and... flannel, trucker hats, and PBR is already old news.

It's dark (DARK) blue skinny jeans, indy band t-shirts, geek glasses, and microbrews.

Kart is going to go into overload at the sheer amount of awesome beer is available here during comicon

I had a friend come to Canada from Cali once and he was all confused that so many people wore plad unironically
That's funny, cause it's sad.

Speaking of... Guess what motif I'm rockin today

Well, it's not Tuesday... so you have pants on.

I'm guessing skinny jeans and an obscure band shirt.
Fatty-stretch dress pants and a plad shirt

sans a belt pants. fully adjustable good for eating at the golden corral buffet
I ate half a pizza.. I'm no longer wearing pants.

I feel soooo fat


Partner epoch
Moderator

Mar 20, 2013, 8:18 PM
Post #41733 of 45206 (1507 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 27, 2005
Posts: 32104

Re: [donald949] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

donald949 wrote:
epoch wrote:
donald949 wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
I'll take a challenge today... send me what you want me to cook tonite.

The only things I'm not down with are foods that take 3,000,000 different spices (ie: Indian food), and I'm not in the mood for a leavened bread.

And nothing too weirdly ethnic where I won't find any of the ingredients at the grocery store.
The first thing that popped into my mind was blueberry muffins.
psh... she said challenge.
Ok so the first thing that came to mind wasn't so much of a challange. However, I'm still craving blueberry muffins.

Apple-blueberry cheesecake.


Actually, wait... no.

Gianduia:
    Myer's Rum laced chocolate cake layers married with hazelnut buttercream, chocolate mousse, and boysenberry preserve. Chocolate frosting is covered with crushed pralines and topped with blackberries. Kick in some homemade vanilla ice cream and BAM! dessert.



(This post was edited by epoch on Mar 20, 2013, 8:21 PM)


Partner epoch
Moderator

Mar 20, 2013, 8:20 PM
Post #41734 of 45206 (1501 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 27, 2005
Posts: 32104

Re: [Kartessa] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Kartessa wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
donald949 wrote:
donald949 wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
epoch wrote:
donald949 wrote:
Didn't this whole thread get started as a response to a thread on Fish Tacos?

uh... back to page one!

That's what they do. Here we just say that I started the thread, and the original was supposed to be in total silence, but we went in another content-less direction.
Must be somewhat of a disappointment. Much like those fish tacos.
They did end up being pretty darn fish tacos. Expensive, but the best I've ever had.

I still haven't had the famous ones at the mobile station in Lee Vining.

Best ones I've ever had we're during happy hour at some place in mammoth
South Beach restaurant in SD has killer fish tacos. Though there is a hidden away gem that I know about here too! (it's so rad I'm not going to publicly post the name)


Partner macherry


Mar 20, 2013, 9:04 PM
Post #41735 of 45206 (1493 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Sep 10, 2003
Posts: 15808

Re: [epoch] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

epoch wrote:
macherry wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
epoch wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
epoch wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
epoch wrote:
epoch wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
Flannel, trucker hats and PBR. Im surrounded by god damn hipsters.

Categorically speaking... I think I'm surrounded by the hipsters. Officially. I live in hipsterville in SD.
and... flannel, trucker hats, and PBR is already old news.

It's dark (DARK) blue skinny jeans, indy band t-shirts, geek glasses, and microbrews.

Kart is going to go into overload at the sheer amount of awesome beer is available here during comicon

I had a friend come to Canada from Cali once and he was all confused that so many people wore plad unironically
That's funny, cause it's sad.

Speaking of... Guess what motif I'm rockin today

Well, it's not Tuesday... so you have pants on.

I'm guessing skinny jeans and an obscure band shirt.
Fatty-stretch dress pants and a plad shirt

sans a belt pants. fully adjustable good for eating at the golden corral buffet
I ate half a pizza.. I'm no longer wearing pants.

I feel soooo fat


can't tell from here. you're good


Kartessa


Mar 21, 2013, 3:02 AM
Post #41736 of 45206 (1472 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Nov 17, 2008
Posts: 7358

Re: [epoch] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

epoch wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
donald949 wrote:
donald949 wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
epoch wrote:
donald949 wrote:
Didn't this whole thread get started as a response to a thread on Fish Tacos?

uh... back to page one!

That's what they do. Here we just say that I started the thread, and the original was supposed to be in total silence, but we went in another content-less direction.
Must be somewhat of a disappointment. Much like those fish tacos.
They did end up being pretty darn fish tacos. Expensive, but the best I've ever had.

I still haven't had the famous ones at the mobile station in Lee Vining.

Best ones I've ever had we're during happy hour at some place in mammoth
South Beach restaurant in SD has killer fish tacos. Though there is a hidden away gem that I know about here too! (it's so rad I'm not going to publicly post the name)

But you'll share with a Canadian girl, right?

*bats eyelashes*


Gmburns2000


Mar 21, 2013, 6:12 AM
Post #41737 of 45206 (1464 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Mar 6, 2007
Posts: 15177

Re: [edge] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

edge wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
edge wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
donald949 wrote:
donald949 wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
epoch wrote:
donald949 wrote:
Didn't this whole thread get started as a response to a thread on Fish Tacos?

uh... back to page one!

That's what they do. Here we just say that I started the thread, and the original was supposed to be in total silence, but we went in another content-less direction.
Must be somewhat of a disappointment. Much like those fish tacos.
They did end up being pretty darn fish tacos. Expensive, but the best I've ever had.

I still haven't had the famous ones at the mobile station in Lee Vining.

They are as good as advertised.

Best I ever ete though was on a 12 passenger boat on a 7 day trip from Petersburg, AK to Juneau, with halibut we caught two hours previous. We also enjoyed prawns and dungeoness crab that we would set out traps for nightly from our secluded anchorages.

nothing wrong with that. in fact, that's what's right with boating.
Some of these were from a second, similar trip to Glacier Bay.

Dungeness crabs, fresh from the trap.


Kayaking near the Margorie Glacier, calving into Glacier Bay.


Self portrait. The "Sea Wolf" behind.


Hoisting up the kayaks.


The Sea Wolf and Mt Fairweather.

yeah, I'd do that. that looks pretty sweet. The Lady gets motion sickness, so I'm a little hesitant to recommend boating trips (my dad sails out of Harpswell in Maine, and I'm even a little cautious about a day trip, but we'd have to go out to see how she handles it). I've never been on a cruise, and I think I'd like them a lot, particularly the smaller, private ones like this.


Partner epoch
Moderator

Mar 21, 2013, 1:06 PM
Post #41738 of 45206 (1453 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 27, 2005
Posts: 32104

Re: [Kartessa] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Kartessa wrote:
epoch wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
donald949 wrote:
donald949 wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
epoch wrote:
donald949 wrote:
Didn't this whole thread get started as a response to a thread on Fish Tacos?

uh... back to page one!

That's what they do. Here we just say that I started the thread, and the original was supposed to be in total silence, but we went in another content-less direction.
Must be somewhat of a disappointment. Much like those fish tacos.
They did end up being pretty darn fish tacos. Expensive, but the best I've ever had.

I still haven't had the famous ones at the mobile station in Lee Vining.

Best ones I've ever had we're during happy hour at some place in mammoth
South Beach restaurant in SD has killer fish tacos. Though there is a hidden away gem that I know about here too! (it's so rad I'm not going to publicly post the name)

But you'll share with a Canadian girl, right?

*bats eyelashes*
Maybe


Kartessa


Mar 21, 2013, 1:32 PM
Post #41739 of 45206 (1446 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Nov 17, 2008
Posts: 7358

Re: [epoch] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

epoch wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
epoch wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
donald949 wrote:
donald949 wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
epoch wrote:
donald949 wrote:
Didn't this whole thread get started as a response to a thread on Fish Tacos?

uh... back to page one!

That's what they do. Here we just say that I started the thread, and the original was supposed to be in total silence, but we went in another content-less direction.
Must be somewhat of a disappointment. Much like those fish tacos.
They did end up being pretty darn fish tacos. Expensive, but the best I've ever had.

I still haven't had the famous ones at the mobile station in Lee Vining.

Best ones I've ever had we're during happy hour at some place in mammoth
South Beach restaurant in SD has killer fish tacos. Though there is a hidden away gem that I know about here too! (it's so rad I'm not going to publicly post the name)

But you'll share with a Canadian girl, right?

*bats eyelashes*
Maybe

Oh rly


Kartessa


Mar 21, 2013, 2:53 PM
Post #41740 of 45206 (1434 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Nov 17, 2008
Posts: 7358

Re: [epoch] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

I fucking love tax time


Partner macherry


Mar 21, 2013, 3:12 PM
Post #41741 of 45206 (1428 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Sep 10, 2003
Posts: 15808

Re: [Kartessa] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Kartessa wrote:
I fucking love tax time


like hot pokers in my eyes


Partner epoch
Moderator

Mar 21, 2013, 7:38 PM
Post #41742 of 45206 (1420 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 27, 2005
Posts: 32104

Re: [macherry] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

macherry wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
I fucking love tax time


like hot pokers in my eyes

Taxes have been done for two months now. Not a procrastinator here...


Partner epoch
Moderator

Mar 21, 2013, 7:39 PM
Post #41743 of 45206 (1419 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 27, 2005
Posts: 32104

Re: [macherry] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Chili on Saturday. I've got everything for a killer vegetarian chili. yummy


Kartessa


Mar 22, 2013, 3:08 AM
Post #41744 of 45206 (1408 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Nov 17, 2008
Posts: 7358

Re: [epoch] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

epoch wrote:
macherry wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
I fucking love tax time


like hot pokers in my eyes

Taxes have been done for two months now. Not a procrastinator here...

Mine aren't due yet.

Had I known about the massive refund I was getting. I would have done em sooner


Kartessa


Mar 22, 2013, 4:26 AM
Post #41745 of 45206 (1398 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Nov 17, 2008
Posts: 7358

Re: [epoch] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

epoch wrote:
Chili on Saturday. I've got everything for a killer vegetarian chili. yummy

I started something...

This weekend I'm making perogies, ravioli, sauce, probably another dhal, buttermilk blueberry muffins, and I have yet to pick what else.

Still looking for a challenge

This has to be the best week ever - nothing but preservative-free homemade foods for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and since 99% of the work was done on the weekend, it was stupid easy.

Plus, it saved me a ton of cash, no pickin up crap mid-week from the easy/expensive aisle of the grocery store or big bucks spent on take out.


Kartessa


Mar 22, 2013, 4:30 AM
Post #41746 of 45206 (1396 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Nov 17, 2008
Posts: 7358

Re: [epoch] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

epoch wrote:
Chili on Saturday. I've got everything for a killer vegetarian chili. yummy

I struggle with chili. Can never get the spices quite right, and I often resort to just dumping in BBQ sauce.


Gmburns2000


Mar 22, 2013, 6:42 AM
Post #41747 of 45206 (1383 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Mar 6, 2007
Posts: 15177

Re: [Kartessa] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Kartessa wrote:
epoch wrote:
Chili on Saturday. I've got everything for a killer vegetarian chili. yummy

I struggle with chili. Can never get the spices quite right, and I often resort to just dumping in BBQ sauce.

fresh tomatoes and chilies.


Gmburns2000


Mar 22, 2013, 6:43 AM
Post #41748 of 45206 (1381 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Mar 6, 2007
Posts: 15177

Re: [Gmburns2000] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

today's project, draw something.


Gmburns2000


Mar 22, 2013, 6:44 AM
Post #41749 of 45206 (1379 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Mar 6, 2007
Posts: 15177

Re: [Gmburns2000] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

and clean the sheets and towels.


Gmburns2000


Mar 22, 2013, 6:44 AM
Post #41750 of 45206 (1377 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Mar 6, 2007
Posts: 15177

Re: [Gmburns2000] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

classes this afternoon and tonight

First page Previous page 1 ... 1666 1667 1668 1669 1670 1671 1672 1673 1674 ... 1809 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

 


Search for (options)

Log In:

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?



Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook