Forums: Community: Campground:
Sty's Post Count Increaser
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

 
First page Previous page 1 ... 1674 1675 1676 1677 1678 1679 1680 1681 1682 ... 1806 Next page Last page  View All


Gmburns2000


Mar 26, 2013, 1:31 PM
Post #41926 of 45134 (886 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Mar 6, 2007
Posts: 15152

Re: [Gmburns2000] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

PT before class. wooo!


Gmburns2000


Mar 26, 2013, 1:32 PM
Post #41927 of 45134 (883 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Mar 6, 2007
Posts: 15152

Re: [Gmburns2000] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

abracoes!


edge


Mar 26, 2013, 2:04 PM
Post #41928 of 45134 (876 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 14, 2003
Posts: 9100

Re: [Gmburns2000] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Gmburns2000 wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
So I've fucked up my university application... have 2 3 days to get it right... :/

3 days... not 2 or 23

so what exactly did you do?

For now I panic because the high school says they have to get back to me tomorrow

well, keep your fingers crossed. Mine are crossed here for you, so hopefully it works out. I can't stand it when things don't work out like smoothly, but it won't be the end of the world. Just do it again the next opportunity.

I'd have to wait a year, and I can't really afford it. As it stands, I hesitate to go to school, but figure if I don't take any time off (summers) and go straight through for 3 years, I can graduate with what I need to take care of my boy. And most importantly - still have time with him able to walk to do some travelling.

If I don't get in for another year, that put him at 9 when I graduate - getting very close to the average 10-year mark where most kids are wheelchair bound.

If this doesnt work, it just REALLY fucks shit up.

Yeah, I get it. Just keep hoping. The universe has a funny way of making things work out.

Loran - you need type as if they're stumps.




notapplicable


Mar 26, 2013, 10:20 PM
Post #41929 of 45134 (865 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Aug 31, 2006
Posts: 17766

Re: [Gmburns2000] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Gmburns2000 wrote:
edge wrote:
Anyone else experience crickets when they post a serious topic in the front page topics? Makes me want to throw in the fucking towel.

yup. done it several times now the past few months. makes me shake my head. this thread is the only reason I'm really here anymore.

True story


notapplicable


Mar 26, 2013, 10:22 PM
Post #41930 of 45134 (861 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Aug 31, 2006
Posts: 17766

Re: [edge] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

edge wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
So I've fucked up my university application... have 2 3 days to get it right... :/

3 days... not 2 or 23

so what exactly did you do?

For now I panic because the high school says they have to get back to me tomorrow

well, keep your fingers crossed. Mine are crossed here for you, so hopefully it works out. I can't stand it when things don't work out like smoothly, but it won't be the end of the world. Just do it again the next opportunity.

I'd have to wait a year, and I can't really afford it. As it stands, I hesitate to go to school, but figure if I don't take any time off (summers) and go straight through for 3 years, I can graduate with what I need to take care of my boy. And most importantly - still have time with him able to walk to do some travelling.

If I don't get in for another year, that put him at 9 when I graduate - getting very close to the average 10-year mark where most kids are wheelchair bound.

If this doesnt work, it just REALLY fucks shit up.

Yeah, I get it. Just keep hoping. The universe has a funny way of making things work out.

Loran - you need type as if they're stumps.


Need extra cash for the road trip?

Apparantly "stumping" is all the rage in the hardcore porn world right now.


edge


Mar 27, 2013, 5:04 AM
Post #41931 of 45134 (851 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 14, 2003
Posts: 9100

Re: [notapplicable] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

notapplicable wrote:
edge wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
So I've fucked up my university application... have 2 3 days to get it right... :/

3 days... not 2 or 23

so what exactly did you do?

For now I panic because the high school says they have to get back to me tomorrow

well, keep your fingers crossed. Mine are crossed here for you, so hopefully it works out. I can't stand it when things don't work out like smoothly, but it won't be the end of the world. Just do it again the next opportunity.

I'd have to wait a year, and I can't really afford it. As it stands, I hesitate to go to school, but figure if I don't take any time off (summers) and go straight through for 3 years, I can graduate with what I need to take care of my boy. And most importantly - still have time with him able to walk to do some travelling.

If I don't get in for another year, that put him at 9 when I graduate - getting very close to the average 10-year mark where most kids are wheelchair bound.

If this doesnt work, it just REALLY fucks shit up.

Yeah, I get it. Just keep hoping. The universe has a funny way of making things work out.

Loran - you need type as if they're stumps.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/loransmith/image-3_zpsd6135b1d.jpg[/IMG]

Need extra cash for the road trip?

Apparantly "stumping" is all the rage in the hardcore porn world right now.

I actually tried stumping once. It took a full size pickup and 30 feet of chain to get that damned thing out of the ground.


edge


Mar 27, 2013, 7:35 AM
Post #41932 of 45134 (846 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 14, 2003
Posts: 9100

Re: [Gmburns2000] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

<<<<<<<

Once you go black, you never go back. Woo!


edge


Mar 27, 2013, 7:37 AM
Post #41933 of 45134 (844 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 14, 2003
Posts: 9100

Re: [edge] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

I just took three Etsy orders, and sold a bunch of late 70s era gear to three different people on the Taco.

Need. More. Boxes.


edge


Mar 27, 2013, 7:40 AM
Post #41934 of 45134 (839 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 14, 2003
Posts: 9100

Re: [edge] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

edge wrote:
I just took three Etsy orders, and sold a bunch of late 70s era gear to three different people on the Taco.

Need. More. Boxes.

Sold my canoo, too.

I'm not boxing it though.


donald949


Mar 27, 2013, 9:28 AM
Post #41935 of 45134 (831 views)
Shortcut

Registered: May 24, 2007
Posts: 11374

Re: [Kartessa] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Kartessa wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
So I've fucked up my university application... have 2 3 days to get it right... :/

3 days... not 2 or 23

so what exactly did you do?

For now I panic because the high school says they have to get back to me tomorrow

well, keep your fingers crossed. Mine are crossed here for you, so hopefully it works out. I can't stand it when things don't work out like smoothly, but it won't be the end of the world. Just do it again the next opportunity.

I'd have to wait a year, and I can't really afford it. As it stands, I hesitate to go to school, but figure if I don't take any time off (summers) and go straight through for 3 years, I can graduate with what I need to take care of my boy. And most importantly - still have time with him able to walk to do some travelling.

If I don't get in for another year, that put him at 9 when I graduate - getting very close to the average 10-year mark where most kids are wheelchair bound.

If this doesnt work, it just REALLY fucks shit up.
Prayers and wells wishes.


donald949


Mar 27, 2013, 9:30 AM
Post #41936 of 45134 (829 views)
Shortcut

Registered: May 24, 2007
Posts: 11374

Re: [Gmburns2000] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Gmburns2000 wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
So I've fucked up my university application... have 2 3 days to get it right... :/

3 days... not 2 or 23

so what exactly did you do?

For now I panic because the high school says they have to get back to me tomorrow

well, keep your fingers crossed. Mine are crossed here for you, so hopefully it works out. I can't stand it when things don't work out like smoothly, but it won't be the end of the world. Just do it again the next opportunity.

I'd have to wait a year, and I can't really afford it. As it stands, I hesitate to go to school, but figure if I don't take any time off (summers) and go straight through for 3 years, I can graduate with what I need to take care of my boy. And most importantly - still have time with him able to walk to do some travelling.

If I don't get in for another year, that put him at 9 when I graduate - getting very close to the average 10-year mark where most kids are wheelchair bound.

If this doesnt work, it just REALLY fucks shit up.

Yeah, I get it. Just keep hoping. The universe has a funny way of making things work out.

Loran - you need type as if they're stumps.
fingers crowwed right now. knot two bad.


donald949


Mar 27, 2013, 9:32 AM
Post #41937 of 45134 (827 views)
Shortcut

Registered: May 24, 2007
Posts: 11374

Re: [notapplicable] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

notapplicable wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
edge wrote:
Anyone else experience crickets when they post a serious topic in the front page topics? Makes me want to throw in the fucking towel.

yup. done it several times now the past few months. makes me shake my head. this thread is the only reason I'm really here anymore.

True story
Yea, pretty much. Its been slowing way down. Any slower it will be as dead as their other site: divetime
Unsure


donald949


Mar 27, 2013, 9:33 AM
Post #41938 of 45134 (825 views)
Shortcut

Registered: May 24, 2007
Posts: 11374

Re: [edge] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

edge wrote:
edge wrote:
I just took three Etsy orders, and sold a bunch of late 70s era gear to three different people on the Taco.

Need. More. Boxes.

Sold my canoo, too.

I'm not boxing it though.
I got a SOT yak I need to cell.


edge


Mar 27, 2013, 11:01 AM
Post #41939 of 45134 (813 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 14, 2003
Posts: 9100

Re: [donald949] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

donald949 wrote:
edge wrote:
edge wrote:
I just took three Etsy orders, and sold a bunch of late 70s era gear to three different people on the Taco.

Need. More. Boxes.

Sold my canoo, too.

I'm not boxing it though.
I got a SOT yak I need to cell.

We used the canoe for over 20 years on our annual canoe camping trip to Squam Lake of "On Golden Pond" fame. I don't expect we would have much use for it in CO; instead we will be replacing it with a couple whitewater kayaks.


notapplicable


Mar 27, 2013, 10:18 PM
Post #41940 of 45134 (793 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Aug 31, 2006
Posts: 17766

Re: [edge] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

edge wrote:
<<<<<<<

Once you go black, you never go back. Woo!

Oh dang!

Now that Magnum is MIA, I guess I am the obvious choice to don the green jacket. I accept.


Kartessa


Mar 27, 2013, 10:36 PM
Post #41941 of 45134 (787 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Nov 17, 2008
Posts: 7358

Re: [notapplicable] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

notapplicable wrote:
edge wrote:
<<<<<<<

Once you go black, you never go back. Woo!

Oh dang!

Now that Magnum is MIA, I guess I am the obvious choice to don the green jacket. I accept.

I have no idea what any of this means


Kartessa


Mar 27, 2013, 10:39 PM
Post #41942 of 45134 (786 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Nov 17, 2008
Posts: 7358

Re: [Kartessa] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

So many of the SPCI keep getting lives, or doing jobs, and actually climbing, its getting very lonely in here...


Kartessa


Mar 27, 2013, 10:47 PM
Post #41943 of 45134 (782 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Nov 17, 2008
Posts: 7358

Re: [Kartessa] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Kartessa wrote:
So many of the SPCI keep getting lives, or doing jobs, and actually climbing, its getting very lonely in here...

Havent seen ma since saturday


Kartessa


Mar 27, 2013, 10:48 PM
Post #41944 of 45134 (778 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Nov 17, 2008
Posts: 7358

Re: [Kartessa] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Kartessa wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
So many of the SPCI keep getting lives, or doing jobs, and actually climbing, its getting very lonely in here...

Havent seen ma since saturday

With Edge on his road trip, it's gonna leave everything to NA, Greg, Donny and I


Kartessa


Mar 27, 2013, 10:48 PM
Post #41945 of 45134 (777 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Nov 17, 2008
Posts: 7358

Re: [Kartessa] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Kartessa wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
So many of the SPCI keep getting lives, or doing jobs, and actually climbing, its getting very lonely in here...

Havent seen ma since saturday

With Edge on his road trip, it's gonna leave everything to NA, Greg, Donny and I

Ecop just comes in occasionally to make sure the place hasnt burned down and to call us names.


Kartessa


Mar 27, 2013, 10:50 PM
Post #41946 of 45134 (775 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Nov 17, 2008
Posts: 7358

Re: [Kartessa] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Kartessa wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
So many of the SPCI keep getting lives, or doing jobs, and actually climbing, its getting very lonely in here...

Havent seen ma since saturday

With Edge on his road trip, it's gonna leave everything to NA, Greg, Donny and I

Ecop just comes in occasionally to make sure the place hasnt burned down and to call us names.

Gonna have to leave PTs laying around for Greg and Donny


Kartessa


Mar 27, 2013, 10:50 PM
Post #41947 of 45134 (773 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Nov 17, 2008
Posts: 7358

Re: [Kartessa] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Kartessa wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
So many of the SPCI keep getting lives, or doing jobs, and actually climbing, its getting very lonely in here...

Havent seen ma since saturday

With Edge on his road trip, it's gonna leave everything to NA, Greg, Donny and I

Ecop just comes in occasionally to make sure the place hasnt burned down and to call us names.

Gonna have to leave PTs laying around for Greg and Donny

And a little room for a setup.


Kartessa


Mar 27, 2013, 10:52 PM
Post #41948 of 45134 (771 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Nov 17, 2008
Posts: 7358

Re: [Kartessa] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

g'night ladies, I'm off to our Nation's Great Capital tomorrow for Zombie Jesus day.


notapplicable


Mar 27, 2013, 11:07 PM
Post #41949 of 45134 (759 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Aug 31, 2006
Posts: 17766

Re: [Kartessa] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Kartessa wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
edge wrote:
<<<<<<<

Once you go black, you never go back. Woo!

Oh dang!

Now that Magnum is MIA, I guess I am the obvious choice to don the green jacket. I accept.

I have no idea what any of this means

I'm becoming a mod. Better watch yourself.


notapplicable


Mar 27, 2013, 11:08 PM
Post #41950 of 45134 (757 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Aug 31, 2006
Posts: 17766

Re: [Kartessa] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Kartessa wrote:
g'night ladies, I'm off to our Nation's Great Capital tomorrow for Zombie Jesus day.

You may be a few days early on that one.

First page Previous page 1 ... 1674 1675 1676 1677 1678 1679 1680 1681 1682 ... 1806 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

 


Search for (options)

Log In:

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?



Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook