Forums: Community: Campground:
Sty's Post Count Increaser
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

 
First page Previous page 1 ... 1713 1714 1715 1716 1717 1718 1719 1720 1721 ... 1814 Next page Last page  View All


Gmburns2000


May 13, 2013, 3:21 PM
Post #42901 of 45336 (3061 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Mar 6, 2007
Posts: 15251

Re: [Gmburns2000] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

PTFTW


edge


May 13, 2013, 3:43 PM
Post #42902 of 45336 (3057 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 14, 2003
Posts: 9120

Re: [Gmburns2000] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Gmburns2000 wrote:
edge wrote:
Just got back from driving Meaghan to the airport. She might drive down to join us for a bit when we are in CO, NM, AZ, UT after her school lets out and before her summer school teaching gig kicks in.

Now that all the FamObs have subsided, I can start tomorrow loading the POD with the big stuff like sofa, bed, shop machines, and my wounded pride.

I don't get the last one. This is a good move, right?


Yes, yes it is. IF IT EVER GETS FREAKING UNDERWAY!!!!!!1111!!


edge


May 13, 2013, 3:45 PM
Post #42903 of 45336 (3054 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 14, 2003
Posts: 9120

Re: [edge] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

 The laptop's memory was almost full; just finished backing up all the photos to cd. Time to look into an external hard drive, methinks.


Gmburns2000


May 13, 2013, 3:58 PM
Post #42904 of 45336 (3047 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Mar 6, 2007
Posts: 15251

Re: [edge] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

edge wrote:
The laptop's memory was almost full; just finished backing up all the photos to cd. Time to look into an external hard drive, methinks.

I have a Western Digital backup. 500g for about $50 (or something like that). I think I bought it at MicroCenter. Has worked just fine for me for years.


Partner macherry


May 13, 2013, 6:11 PM
Post #42905 of 45336 (3040 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Sep 10, 2003
Posts: 15848

Re: [Gmburns2000] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

burns, your bruins are pathetic


Kartessa


May 13, 2013, 6:13 PM
Post #42906 of 45336 (3039 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Nov 17, 2008
Posts: 7362

Re: [macherry] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

macherry wrote:
burns, your bruins are pathetic

Faaahhhhk! The last thing I want to deal with is hopeful toronto fans


edge


May 13, 2013, 6:32 PM
Post #42907 of 45336 (3035 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 14, 2003
Posts: 9120

Re: [Kartessa] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Kartessa wrote:
macherry wrote:
burns, your bruins are pathetic

Faaahhhhk! The last thing I want to deal with is hopeful toronto fans

This means that after a couple of days of bad temperament and the playoff beard to be shaven, my climbing partner will be available to climb evenings again until I leave.


Partner macherry


May 13, 2013, 6:36 PM
Post #42908 of 45336 (3028 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Sep 10, 2003
Posts: 15848

Re: [Kartessa] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Kartessa wrote:
macherry wrote:
burns, your bruins are pathetic

Faaahhhhk! The last thing I want to deal with is hopeful toronto fans

i don't give a crap

but, hey look, the bruins are back in it.


Partner macherry


May 13, 2013, 7:03 PM
Post #42909 of 45336 (3023 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Sep 10, 2003
Posts: 15848

Re: [macherry] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

don't get me wrong, love watching hockey and i used to play the game, but i don't go all crazy fan for any team.

it would be nice to see a can. team win.......it's been a while


Gmburns2000


May 13, 2013, 7:13 PM
Post #42910 of 45336 (3022 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Mar 6, 2007
Posts: 15251

Re: [macherry] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

macherry wrote:
burns, your bruins are pathetic

say what?


Gmburns2000


May 13, 2013, 7:14 PM
Post #42911 of 45336 (3021 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Mar 6, 2007
Posts: 15251

Re: [edge] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

edge wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
macherry wrote:
burns, your bruins are pathetic

Faaahhhhk! The last thing I want to deal with is hopeful toronto fans

This means that after a couple of days of bad temperament and the playoff beard to be shaven, my climbing partner will be available to climb evenings again until I leave.

say what?

you back that trailer back up and park that satellite in a spot where you get good reception there buddy. this train ain't stopping for another week at least.


Kartessa


May 13, 2013, 7:15 PM
Post #42912 of 45336 (3020 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Nov 17, 2008
Posts: 7362

Re: [macherry] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

macherry wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
macherry wrote:
burns, your bruins are pathetic

Faaahhhhk! The last thing I want to deal with is hopeful toronto fans

i don't give a crap

but, hey look, the bruins are back in it.

Baaaahhhh


Partner macherry


May 13, 2013, 7:22 PM
Post #42913 of 45336 (3010 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Sep 10, 2003
Posts: 15848

Re: [Gmburns2000] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Gmburns2000 wrote:
macherry wrote:
burns, your bruins are pathetic

say what?

and nice comeback for boston. after those 3 goals, they deserved to win


Gmburns2000


May 13, 2013, 7:24 PM
Post #42914 of 45336 (3009 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Mar 6, 2007
Posts: 15251

Re: [Gmburns2000] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

just watched that Canadian astronaut singing Space Oddity on youtube. that was pretty cool, with some excellent footage.

glad he didn't put the tragedy in this version. (has he landed yet? if not, here's hoping he lands safely)


Gmburns2000


May 13, 2013, 7:28 PM
Post #42915 of 45336 (3008 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Mar 6, 2007
Posts: 15251

Re: [macherry] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

macherry wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
macherry wrote:
burns, your bruins are pathetic

say what?

and nice comeback for boston. after those 3 goals, they deserved to win

I totally crapped my pants three times in the OT alone. The Bruins D was saggingly tired at the end. Rask came up big and the forwards just pushed the puck and crashed the net with the hopes that something good would come of it.

Fingers are crossed the Rangers come up big now. The Caps have owned the Bruins it seems. Both teams won the season series though.

Fuck, I just want a Habs-Bruins conference final.


edge


May 13, 2013, 7:39 PM
Post #42916 of 45336 (3005 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 14, 2003
Posts: 9120

Re: [Gmburns2000] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Gmburns2000 wrote:
edge wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
macherry wrote:
burns, your bruins are pathetic

Faaahhhhk! The last thing I want to deal with is hopeful toronto fans

This means that after a couple of days of bad temperament and the playoff beard to be shaven, my climbing partner will be available to climb evenings again until I leave.

say what?

you back that trailer back up and park that satellite in a spot where you get good reception there buddy. this train ain't stopping for another week at least.

No no no, it's my partner who is the hockey nut; I can't watch it. I did enjoy the one game I went to at the 1980 Olympics though.

Looks like I'll need to start a rope solo thread.


Partner epoch
Moderator

May 13, 2013, 7:54 PM
Post #42917 of 45336 (3002 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 27, 2005
Posts: 32162

Re: [edge] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

edge wrote:
Just got back from driving Meaghan to the airport. She might drive down to join us for a bit when we are in CO, NM, AZ, UT after her school lets out and before her summer school teaching gig kicks in.

Now that all the FamObs have subsided, I can start tomorrow loading the POD with the big stuff like sofa, bed, shop machines, and my wounded pride.
Don't forget your dignity. Wouldn't want to move all that way and be without it!


Partner epoch
Moderator

May 13, 2013, 7:55 PM
Post #42918 of 45336 (3000 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 27, 2005
Posts: 32162

Re: [Gmburns2000] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Gmburns2000 wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
epoch wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
edge wrote:

Boy toy kept spraying about how he loves cold water on the trail and he freezes his water bottles prior to the hike. "Oh, how clever. I just bring water and drink it no matter the temp," says I.

He kept stopping to suck out the meltwater from a 16 oz bottle the whole way, and by the end of the day it was still 70% frozen and he was parched, too proud to accept liquid from my Camelback. Whatevez.

On the 90-100 degree days I love the ice cold water... trick is to fill the bottle half way, free it on it's side and top up with water before hitting the trail...

n00b
Camelback with large opening. fill with ice cubes... then water.
ok mr moneybags

I could have sworn you said you were a sponsored athlete at one point.
Where's that 'like' button. This shitty website doesn't have that like button.


Partner epoch
Moderator

May 13, 2013, 7:57 PM
Post #42919 of 45336 (2998 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 27, 2005
Posts: 32162

Re: [edge] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

edge wrote:
The laptop's memory was almost full; just finished backing up all the photos to cd. Time to look into an external hard drive, methinks.

Yes you should, Mr. 2005...

I have .5TB and am seeking to upgrade to a RAID stack soon. Wireless backups and accessibility!


edge


May 13, 2013, 8:07 PM
Post #42920 of 45336 (2987 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 14, 2003
Posts: 9120

Re: [epoch] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

epoch wrote:
edge wrote:
Just got back from driving Meaghan to the airport. She might drive down to join us for a bit when we are in CO, NM, AZ, UT after her school lets out and before her summer school teaching gig kicks in.

Now that all the FamObs have subsided, I can start tomorrow loading the POD with the big stuff like sofa, bed, shop machines, and my wounded pride.
Don't forget your dignity. Wouldn't want to move all that way and be without it!

I'm bringing my dignity with me in the truck. I hollowed out a pea sized hole next to the cup holder so it will be readily accessible.


Partner macherry


May 13, 2013, 8:09 PM
Post #42921 of 45336 (2984 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Sep 10, 2003
Posts: 15848

Re: [Gmburns2000] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Gmburns2000 wrote:
macherry wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
macherry wrote:
burns, your bruins are pathetic

say what?

and nice comeback for boston. after those 3 goals, they deserved to win

I totally crapped my pants three times in the OT alone. The Bruins D was saggingly tired at the end. Rask came up big and the forwards just pushed the puck and crashed the net with the hopes that something good would come of it.

Fingers are crossed the Rangers come up big now. The Caps have owned the Bruins it seems. Both teams won the season series though.

Fuck, I just want a Habs-Bruins conference final.

aren't the habs out?


Kartessa


May 13, 2013, 10:23 PM
Post #42922 of 45336 (2979 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Nov 17, 2008
Posts: 7362

Re: [epoch] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

epoch wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
epoch wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
edge wrote:

Boy toy kept spraying about how he loves cold water on the trail and he freezes his water bottles prior to the hike. "Oh, how clever. I just bring water and drink it no matter the temp," says I.

He kept stopping to suck out the meltwater from a 16 oz bottle the whole way, and by the end of the day it was still 70% frozen and he was parched, too proud to accept liquid from my Camelback. Whatevez.

On the 90-100 degree days I love the ice cold water... trick is to fill the bottle half way, free it on it's side and top up with water before hitting the trail...

n00b
Camelback with large opening. fill with ice cubes... then water.
ok mr moneybags

I could have sworn you said you were a sponsored athlete at one point.
Where's that 'like' button. This shitty website doesn't have that like button.

Sponsored "climber"... not an athlete in any way.


Gmburns2000


May 14, 2013, 4:46 AM
Post #42923 of 45336 (2969 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Mar 6, 2007
Posts: 15251

Re: [macherry] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

macherry wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
macherry wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
macherry wrote:
burns, your bruins are pathetic

say what?

and nice comeback for boston. after those 3 goals, they deserved to win

I totally crapped my pants three times in the OT alone. The Bruins D was saggingly tired at the end. Rask came up big and the forwards just pushed the puck and crashed the net with the hopes that something good would come of it.

Fingers are crossed the Rangers come up big now. The Caps have owned the Bruins it seems. Both teams won the season series though.

Fuck, I just want a Habs-Bruins conference final.

aren't the habs out?

This is getting better by the minutes. Fingers are crossed the Pens are too!


donald949


May 14, 2013, 10:19 AM
Post #42924 of 45336 (2961 views)
Shortcut

Registered: May 24, 2007
Posts: 11455

Re: [Gmburns2000] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Gmburns2000 wrote:
donald949 wrote:
donald949 wrote:
epoch wrote:
macherry wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
erisspirit wrote:
feeling lazy at werk...

heading to zion eaaarrrrllyyyy on thurs...

then time for a long run!

On a side note, I need to stop this running stuff and get out for some climbing! been going to the gym, but have been seriously slacking on the climbing weekends

I think this thread has more people not climbing than climbing, but that doesn't change the future.

the climbers have left the building......

or the website
we're not a group of washed-up has-beens!
yea, only me, and one doesn't realy count as a group.
Sew after watching Soul Surfer, the girl who got her arm bite off by a shark, I'm jonesing to get out more. Drag the kids along, sleep be dammed.

Kids getting a little wild around the house these days eh?
can't stay stay in bed w/o bouncing out a million times. Can't get going in the morning to save their lives. Mad


donald949


May 14, 2013, 10:21 AM
Post #42925 of 45336 (2959 views)
Shortcut

Registered: May 24, 2007
Posts: 11455

Re: [Gmburns2000] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Gmburns2000 wrote:
donald949 wrote:
donald949 wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
donald949 wrote:
donald949 wrote:
Freaking tired.
too much this weekend.
10 hour day on Fri didn't help.
Wife wanted to watch Soul Surfer Sat night. by the time we got the kids off to bed it was 930. And she still wanted to watch it. funny, used to be staying up till midnight was no big deal.
Sat the wife wanted to see Mud in the Theater. Didn't know anything about it, was actually pretty good. But made for a late night. Could have used some more sleep this weekend.
back two the salt mines

Bah
for first time in the last what seems like forever, I don't have sumting due right this freaking second why weren't you done with this too weaks ago.
Fixed Unsure

fixed? I still don't get it. Crazy
didn't include "for the first time"
its been a long time since I've been able to stop and take breath between jobs.

First page Previous page 1 ... 1713 1714 1715 1716 1717 1718 1719 1720 1721 ... 1814 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

 


Search for (options)

Log In:

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?
$21.56 (10% off)
$53.96 (10% off)
$52.42 (10% off)
$18.86 (10% off)



Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook