Forums: Community: Campground:
Sty's Post Count Increaser
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

 
First page Previous page 1 ... 1768 1769 1770 1771 1772 1773 1774 1775 1776 ... 1809 Next page Last page  View All


notapplicable


Nov 18, 2013, 7:43 PM
Post #44276 of 45211 (2597 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Aug 31, 2006
Posts: 17768

Re: [Kartessa] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Kartessa wrote:
sungam wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
sungam wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
sungam wrote:
So do people just onestar posts all over or have I becamed a BADPOSTER?

Just making up for all your pre-star era posts I suspect.
I've had many a turd thrown at me and plenty of 1stars thankyouverymuch.

I do what I can *shrug*
Why are you so mean to me? Where is the love? WHERE IS THE LOVE, K?

Im told that nude pics just wont fly anymore... so no love...

All this reminiscing about the old days is making me miss the bOObie threads, thats for sure.


Gmburns2000


Nov 18, 2013, 7:51 PM
Post #44277 of 45211 (2592 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Mar 6, 2007
Posts: 15178

Re: [notapplicable] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

notapplicable wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
erisspirit wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
I bet half of those homeless people crank 5.13 on their off days.

I think the idea of Golden is that it's still close and you don't need a trust fund to live there.


this iz probably tru

haha A buddy last night was trying to convince me to move to Salt Lake city instead...

Two of my partners are moving there in the spring. They originally planed on CO and recently switched to SLC. It's a popular spot amongst climbers.

I plan to visit often and harass as many mormons as my restdays will allow.

I believe this statement to be true. At the very least I have no reason to not believe it. The mormon's shall be on the run again soon. Rum mormons run.


Gmburns2000


Nov 18, 2013, 7:52 PM
Post #44278 of 45211 (2588 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Mar 6, 2007
Posts: 15178

Re: [notapplicable] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

notapplicable wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
sungam wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
sungam wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
sungam wrote:
So do people just onestar posts all over or have I becamed a BADPOSTER?

Just making up for all your pre-star era posts I suspect.
I've had many a turd thrown at me and plenty of 1stars thankyouverymuch.

I do what I can *shrug*
Why are you so mean to me? Where is the love? WHERE IS THE LOVE, K?

Im told that nude pics just wont fly anymore... so no love...

All this reminiscing about the old days is making me miss the bOObie threads, thats for sure.

aaannnddd...what's stopping you? it's not as if you can't blow off work or anything.


notapplicable


Nov 18, 2013, 7:56 PM
Post #44279 of 45211 (2585 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Aug 31, 2006
Posts: 17768

Re: [Gmburns2000] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Gmburns2000 wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
sungam wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
sungam wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
sungam wrote:
So do people just onestar posts all over or have I becamed a BADPOSTER?

Just making up for all your pre-star era posts I suspect.
I've had many a turd thrown at me and plenty of 1stars thankyouverymuch.

I do what I can *shrug*
Why are you so mean to me? Where is the love? WHERE IS THE LOVE, K?

Im told that nude pics just wont fly anymore... so no love...

All this reminiscing about the old days is making me miss the bOObie threads, thats for sure.

aaannnddd...what's stopping you? it's not as if you can't blow off work or anything.

I could but this isnt the funtimes site of old. It'd just be me, posting boobies for myself to look at, and that'd be kinda weird.


Gmburns2000


Nov 18, 2013, 8:03 PM
Post #44280 of 45211 (2582 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Mar 6, 2007
Posts: 15178

Re: [notapplicable] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

notapplicable wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
sungam wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
sungam wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
sungam wrote:
So do people just onestar posts all over or have I becamed a BADPOSTER?

Just making up for all your pre-star era posts I suspect.
I've had many a turd thrown at me and plenty of 1stars thankyouverymuch.

I do what I can *shrug*
Why are you so mean to me? Where is the love? WHERE IS THE LOVE, K?

Im told that nude pics just wont fly anymore... so no love...

All this reminiscing about the old days is making me miss the bOObie threads, thats for sure.

aaannnddd...what's stopping you? it's not as if you can't blow off work or anything.

I could but this isnt the funtimes site of old. It'd just be me, posting boobies for myself to look at, and that'd be kinda weird.

give it time. everything in life is relative.


Kartessa


Nov 18, 2013, 8:13 PM
Post #44281 of 45211 (2579 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Nov 17, 2008
Posts: 7358

Re: [curt] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

curt wrote:
sungam wrote:
curt wrote:
macherry wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
curt wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
sungam wrote:
macherry wrote:
curt wrote:
macherry wrote:
sungam wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
sungam wrote:
So do people just onestar posts all over or have I becamed a BADPOSTER?

Just making up for all your pre-star era posts I suspect.

Heh <-- I laughed.
Fight me.

what are you doing back here anyways

Wait for it.





































They always come back.

Curt

thanks curt.


i thought sungam got all butthurtz over his ponies or was it someone outing his real name. i can't remember
No, I didn't ragequit. Just kinda went on a poni posting spree then drifted off. Also I just decided I didn't want my real name on here but to be honest I'm not too torn up over it.

I know your real name. $50 says no one else does between thanksgiving and x-mas.

Magnus, take the bet and I'll split the $50 with you. Cool

Curt

I want in too

i'll take a piece too

Same thing goes for you...

Curt
I have no idea how those work, either. Looks like we're stuck.

I understand Canadians will take their share in crack cocaine.

Curt

Only in a drunken stupor


Partner macherry


Nov 18, 2013, 8:18 PM
Post #44282 of 45211 (2572 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Sep 10, 2003
Posts: 15809

Re: [edge] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

edge wrote:
macherry wrote:
curt wrote:
macherry wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
curt wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
sungam wrote:
macherry wrote:
curt wrote:
macherry wrote:
sungam wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
sungam wrote:
So do people just onestar posts all over or have I becamed a BADPOSTER?

Just making up for all your pre-star era posts I suspect.

Heh <-- I laughed.
Fight me.

what are you doing back here anyways

Wait for it.





































They always come back.

Curt

thanks curt.


i thought sungam got all butthurtz over his ponies or was it someone outing his real name. i can't remember
No, I didn't ragequit. Just kinda went on a poni posting spree then drifted off. Also I just decided I didn't want my real name on here but to be honest I'm not too torn up over it.

I know your real name. $50 says no one else does between thanksgiving and x-mas.

Magnus, take the bet and I'll split the $50 with you. Cool

Curt

I want in too

i'll take a piece too

Same thing goes for you...

Curt

i'm a green carder now, just us currency please

I didn't vote for you! Mad

they let anybody in now


Partner macherry


Nov 18, 2013, 8:19 PM
Post #44283 of 45211 (2571 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Sep 10, 2003
Posts: 15809

Re: [Kartessa] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Kartessa wrote:
curt wrote:
sungam wrote:
curt wrote:
macherry wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
curt wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
sungam wrote:
macherry wrote:
curt wrote:
macherry wrote:
sungam wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
sungam wrote:
So do people just onestar posts all over or have I becamed a BADPOSTER?

Just making up for all your pre-star era posts I suspect.

Heh <-- I laughed.
Fight me.

what are you doing back here anyways

Wait for it.





































They always come back.

Curt

thanks curt.


i thought sungam got all butthurtz over his ponies or was it someone outing his real name. i can't remember
No, I didn't ragequit. Just kinda went on a poni posting spree then drifted off. Also I just decided I didn't want my real name on here but to be honest I'm not too torn up over it.

I know your real name. $50 says no one else does between thanksgiving and x-mas.

Magnus, take the bet and I'll split the $50 with you. Cool

Curt

I want in too

i'll take a piece too

Same thing goes for you...

Curt
I have no idea how those work, either. Looks like we're stuck.

I understand Canadians will take their share in crack cocaine.

Curt

Only in a drunken stupor

best line ever


curt


Nov 18, 2013, 9:18 PM
Post #44284 of 45211 (2557 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Aug 26, 2002
Posts: 18234

Re: [macherry] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

macherry wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
curt wrote:
sungam wrote:
curt wrote:
macherry wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
curt wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
sungam wrote:
macherry wrote:
curt wrote:
macherry wrote:
sungam wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
sungam wrote:
So do people just onestar posts all over or have I becamed a BADPOSTER?

Just making up for all your pre-star era posts I suspect.

Heh <-- I laughed.
Fight me.

what are you doing back here anyways

Wait for it.





































They always come back.

Curt

thanks curt.


i thought sungam got all butthurtz over his ponies or was it someone outing his real name. i can't remember
No, I didn't ragequit. Just kinda went on a poni posting spree then drifted off. Also I just decided I didn't want my real name on here but to be honest I'm not too torn up over it.

I know your real name. $50 says no one else does between thanksgiving and x-mas.

Magnus, take the bet and I'll split the $50 with you. Cool

Curt

I want in too

i'll take a piece too

Same thing goes for you...

Curt
I have no idea how those work, either. Looks like we're stuck.

I understand Canadians will take their share in crack cocaine.

Curt

Only in a drunken stupor

best line ever

God bless Rob Ford--if only to distract us from our own retarded politics.

Curt


donald949


Nov 18, 2013, 9:24 PM
Post #44285 of 45211 (2553 views)
Shortcut

Registered: May 24, 2007
Posts: 11403

Re: [erisspirit] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

erisspirit wrote:
edge wrote:
erisspirit wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
I bet half of those homeless people crank 5.13 on their off days.

I think the idea of Golden is that it's still close and you don't need a trust fund to live there.


this iz probably tru

haha A buddy last night was trying to convince me to move to Salt Lake city instead...

The Mormon towns on the Wasatch Front were some of my least favorite places of our entire roadtrip. Gorgeous scenery and mountains, but a totally weird vibe; I could never live there.


That's kind of what I got out of my one visit... and coming from a town with an oddly high Mormon population for not being Utah, I don't know if that's the vibe I would want...

I don't mind religion or anything, but in any conservative religion, I have always found a good number of people do indeed judge as I'm drinking my beer, using foul language, and making dirty jokes. I was raised Catholic, and had Catholics call me a heathen while I was still practicing :P

and I'm pretty sure If I was in Utah when I let out a giant F-bomb in babies R Us I would have been escorted out of the state. (BTW I'm going to make an awesome parent Crazy )
Wait....
What???
You're going to be a Parent?!?!?!?!???????


donald949


Nov 18, 2013, 9:24 PM
Post #44286 of 45211 (2551 views)
Shortcut

Registered: May 24, 2007
Posts: 11403

Re: [donald949] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

I'm pages and pages behind. Did I miss anything while I was gone?


edge


Nov 18, 2013, 9:32 PM
Post #44287 of 45211 (2544 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 14, 2003
Posts: 9118

Re: [donald949] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

donald949 wrote:
I'm pages and pages behind. Did I miss anything while I was gone?

A new user could read the first post and then skip to the end and no, they would not have missed anything.


donald949


Nov 18, 2013, 9:33 PM
Post #44288 of 45211 (2542 views)
Shortcut

Registered: May 24, 2007
Posts: 11403

Re: [donald949] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

donald949 wrote:
I'm pages and pages behind. Did I miss anything while I was gone?
Do I need to reed the 300+ replies to the new slum lords post to figure out whats doing down wit RC and aric?


donald949


Nov 18, 2013, 9:34 PM
Post #44289 of 45211 (2540 views)
Shortcut

Registered: May 24, 2007
Posts: 11403

Re: [donald949] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

donald949 wrote:
donald949 wrote:
I'm pages and pages behind. Did I miss anything while I was gone?
Do I need to reed the 300+ replies to the new slum lords post to figure out whats doing down wit RC and aric?
Would it be better to jess shot meself in the face?


donald949


Nov 18, 2013, 9:34 PM
Post #44290 of 45211 (2538 views)
Shortcut

Registered: May 24, 2007
Posts: 11403

Re: [edge] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

edge wrote:
donald949 wrote:
I'm pages and pages behind. Did I miss anything while I was gone?

A new user could read the first post and then skip to the end and no, they would not have missed anything.
Well yea.


donald949


Nov 18, 2013, 9:35 PM
Post #44291 of 45211 (2536 views)
Shortcut

Registered: May 24, 2007
Posts: 11403

Re: [donald949] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Could so use a beer write noa.


donald949


Nov 18, 2013, 9:36 PM
Post #44292 of 45211 (2534 views)
Shortcut

Registered: May 24, 2007
Posts: 11403

Re: [donald949] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

But will settle four sum sleep


Gmburns2000


Nov 19, 2013, 6:31 AM
Post #44293 of 45211 (2497 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Mar 6, 2007
Posts: 15178

Re: [donald949] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

donald949 wrote:
donald949 wrote:
donald949 wrote:
I'm pages and pages behind. Did I miss anything while I was gone?
Do I need to reed the 300+ replies to the new slum lords post to figure out whats doing down wit RC and aric?
Would it be better to jess shot meself in the face?

Was a good thread until the egos got involved. Then it got boring.


Gmburns2000


Nov 19, 2013, 6:32 AM
Post #44294 of 45211 (2496 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Mar 6, 2007
Posts: 15178

Re: [Gmburns2000] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Gmburns2000 wrote:
donald949 wrote:
donald949 wrote:
donald949 wrote:
I'm pages and pages behind. Did I miss anything while I was gone?
Do I need to reed the 300+ replies to the new slum lords post to figure out whats doing down wit RC and aric?
Would it be better to jess shot meself in the face?

Was a good thread until the egos got involved. Then it got boring.

SUMMARY!!! ^^ wooooo!!!! Beer


Gmburns2000


Nov 19, 2013, 6:33 AM
Post #44295 of 45211 (2495 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Mar 6, 2007
Posts: 15178

Re: [donald949] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

donald949 wrote:
But will settle four sum sleep

how's the relocation to better climbing job search going?


erisspirit


Nov 19, 2013, 9:24 AM
Post #44296 of 45211 (2479 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Dec 14, 2004
Posts: 3766

Re: [notapplicable] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

notapplicable wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
erisspirit wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
I bet half of those homeless people crank 5.13 on their off days.

I think the idea of Golden is that it's still close and you don't need a trust fund to live there.


this iz probably tru

haha A buddy last night was trying to convince me to move to Salt Lake city instead...

Two of my partners are moving there in the spring. They originally planed on CO and recently switched to SLC. It's a popular spot amongst climbers.

I plan to visit often and harass as many mormons as my restdays will allow.

a couple weeks ago I was meeting Matt for pizza and was walking in this dark alley and two mormons came up and said "can we share something with you?"

I should have screamed and really freaked them out...


erisspirit


Nov 19, 2013, 9:25 AM
Post #44297 of 45211 (2477 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Dec 14, 2004
Posts: 3766

Re: [Gmburns2000] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Gmburns2000 wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
erisspirit wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
I bet half of those homeless people crank 5.13 on their off days.

I think the idea of Golden is that it's still close and you don't need a trust fund to live there.


this iz probably tru

haha A buddy last night was trying to convince me to move to Salt Lake city instead...

Two of my partners are moving there in the spring. They originally planed on CO and recently switched to SLC. It's a popular spot amongst climbers.

I plan to visit often and harass as many mormons as my restdays will allow.

I believe this statement to be true. At the very least I have no reason to not believe it. The mormon's shall be on the run again soon. Rum mormons run.


mmmm Rum


erisspirit


Nov 19, 2013, 9:30 AM
Post #44298 of 45211 (2477 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Dec 14, 2004
Posts: 3766

Re: [erisspirit] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

werk iz getting a little lame...

doesn't sound like they would back me up on a transfer to Broomfield should I decide to move.

They are likely replacing our best server side dev with people from China... which has proven a problem in the past due to time zone and language barriers.

They mentioned having us work weird hours so we can work more closely with them.

and wait a min...

they won't let me transfer because I wouldn't be physically with the team... but then they want all our new devs to be in china?? at least I'd only be a couple hour flight away...


Gmburns2000


Nov 19, 2013, 2:12 PM
Post #44299 of 45211 (2460 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Mar 6, 2007
Posts: 15178

Re: [erisspirit] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

erisspirit wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
erisspirit wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
I bet half of those homeless people crank 5.13 on their off days.

I think the idea of Golden is that it's still close and you don't need a trust fund to live there.


this iz probably tru

haha A buddy last night was trying to convince me to move to Salt Lake city instead...

Two of my partners are moving there in the spring. They originally planed on CO and recently switched to SLC. It's a popular spot amongst climbers.

I plan to visit often and harass as many mormons as my restdays will allow.

I believe this statement to be true. At the very least I have no reason to not believe it. The mormon's shall be on the run again soon. Rum mormons run.


mmmm Rum

an interesting slip.


Gmburns2000


Nov 19, 2013, 2:14 PM
Post #44300 of 45211 (2459 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Mar 6, 2007
Posts: 15178

Re: [erisspirit] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

erisspirit wrote:
werk iz getting a little lame...

doesn't sound like they would back me up on a transfer to Broomfield should I decide to move.

They are likely replacing our best server side dev with people from China... which has proven a problem in the past due to time zone and language barriers.

They mentioned having us work weird hours so we can work more closely with them.

and wait a min...

they won't let me transfer because I wouldn't be physically with the team... but then they want all our new devs to be in china?? at least I'd only be a couple hour flight away...

so watcha gonna do?

First page Previous page 1 ... 1768 1769 1770 1771 1772 1773 1774 1775 1776 ... 1809 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

 


Search for (options)

Log In:

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?



Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook