Forums: Community: Campground:
Sty's Post Count Increaser
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

 
First page Previous page 1 ... 1783 1784 1785 1786 1787 1788 1789 1790 1791 ... 1806 Next page Last page  View All


climbingtrash


Feb 12, 2014, 6:44 PM
Post #44651 of 45134 (1752 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jan 19, 2006
Posts: 4822

Re: [sungam] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

PTFTW teh hole thing?!?


climbingtrash


Feb 12, 2014, 6:44 PM
Post #44652 of 45134 (1752 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jan 19, 2006
Posts: 4822

Re: [sungam] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

wo0?!?


climbingtrash


Feb 12, 2014, 6:44 PM
Post #44653 of 45134 (1752 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jan 19, 2006
Posts: 4822

Re: [sungam] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Angelic


sungam


Feb 12, 2014, 7:41 PM
Post #44654 of 45134 (1742 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 24, 2004
Posts: 26597

Re: [johnwesely] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

johnwesely wrote:
sungam wrote:
johnwesely wrote:
Guess who's back, back again, Wesely's back, tell a friend.
Hey weasly. How's it goin

Doing well. Living at the Red and climbing all the time, a pretty sweet gig. How about yourself?
living in edinburgh and playing vidyagames all the time.


Partner macherry


Feb 12, 2014, 7:42 PM
Post #44655 of 45134 (1740 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Sep 10, 2003
Posts: 15802

Re: [sungam] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

sungam wrote:
johnwesely wrote:
sungam wrote:
johnwesely wrote:
Guess who's back, back again, Wesely's back, tell a friend.
Hey weasly. How's it goin

Doing well. Living at the Red and climbing all the time, a pretty sweet gig. How about yourself?
living in edinburgh and playing vidyagames all the time.

pathetic



but good qualifications for becoming a mod


sungam


Feb 12, 2014, 9:12 PM
Post #44656 of 45134 (1723 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 24, 2004
Posts: 26597

Re: [macherry] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

macherry wrote:
sungam wrote:
johnwesely wrote:
sungam wrote:
johnwesely wrote:
Guess who's back, back again, Wesely's back, tell a friend.
Hey weasly. How's it goin

Doing well. Living at the Red and climbing all the time, a pretty sweet gig. How about yourself?
living in edinburgh and playing vidyagames all the time.

pathetic



but good qualifications for becoming a mod
Yeah, my thumb is healing up much better now and I've started training again so that is pretty cool


Gmburns2000


Feb 13, 2014, 4:35 AM
Post #44657 of 45134 (1716 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Mar 6, 2007
Posts: 15152

Re: [sungam] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

sungam wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
macherry wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
In other news, Sunny is pouring pony dust down his throat in celebration of a another year alive on this earth. Hat's off to him. happy birthday.


so much for his bid to be mod. he's never here.

happy birthday

I don't think he ever wanted to be a mod. I think he wants me to be a mod.
That was ironic, you would be a bad mod and I would be the best.

I don't get it.


Gmburns2000


Feb 13, 2014, 4:38 AM
Post #44658 of 45134 (1713 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Mar 6, 2007
Posts: 15152

Re: [johnwesely] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

johnwesely wrote:
sungam wrote:
johnwesely wrote:
Guess who's back, back again, Wesely's back, tell a friend.
Hey weasly. How's it goin

Doing well. Living at the Red and climbing all the time, a pretty sweet gig. How about yourself?

Did you get married? What happened to that whole SF thing. Sweet that you're climbing every day though.


Gmburns2000


Feb 13, 2014, 4:39 AM
Post #44659 of 45134 (1712 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Mar 6, 2007
Posts: 15152

Re: [climbingtrash] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

climbingtrash wrote:
sungam wrote:
climbingtrash wrote:
epoch wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
epoch wrote:
Yeah. I was quite the shutterbug.

I am going to pair down the safari pics, because they can be repetitious. I'm going to put the selects up and some extra shots of the lion kill and videos.

still, nice stuff. slightly disappointed the lion didn't cut your rope, but i guess he found something tastier.

I read your blog...you read mine? Blush
No


(not admittedly) Cool

I'm admittedly knot reading either of yore blogs.Unimpressed
Blogs have really died out lately. They kinda crested a year or so ago. I blame the shithole that is reddit, and that one other site with the links and reblogging even though it's not really a blog thing.

I blame it on teh fact that I've got other shit to do.

this. my god sweet terrible this...with a slice of double-down this on top.


johnwesely


Feb 13, 2014, 5:41 AM
Post #44660 of 45134 (1703 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 12, 2006
Posts: 5343

Re: [sungam] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

sungam wrote:
johnwesely wrote:
sungam wrote:
johnwesely wrote:
Guess who's back, back again, Wesely's back, tell a friend.
Hey weasly. How's it goin

Doing well. Living at the Red and climbing all the time, a pretty sweet gig. How about yourself?
living in edinburgh and playing vidyagames all the time.

Any good ones?


johnwesely


Feb 13, 2014, 5:43 AM
Post #44661 of 45134 (1699 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 12, 2006
Posts: 5343

Re: [sungam] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

sungam wrote:
macherry wrote:
sungam wrote:
johnwesely wrote:
sungam wrote:
johnwesely wrote:
Guess who's back, back again, Wesely's back, tell a friend.
Hey weasly. How's it goin

Doing well. Living at the Red and climbing all the time, a pretty sweet gig. How about yourself?
living in edinburgh and playing vidyagames all the time.

pathetic



but good qualifications for becoming a mod
Yeah, my thumb is healing up much better now and I've started training again so that is pretty cool

What happened to your thumb?


johnwesely


Feb 13, 2014, 5:45 AM
Post #44662 of 45134 (1697 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 12, 2006
Posts: 5343

Re: [Gmburns2000] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Gmburns2000 wrote:
johnwesely wrote:
sungam wrote:
johnwesely wrote:
Guess who's back, back again, Wesely's back, tell a friend.
Hey weasly. How's it goin

Doing well. Living at the Red and climbing all the time, a pretty sweet gig. How about yourself?

Did you get married? What happened to that whole SF thing. Sweet that you're climbing every day though.

That was as bit of a nonstarter. Some stuff came up right before the big move, and I ended up staying in Athens for another year doing the weekend warrior thing pretty hard. Then, I went to the Red for my summer off and decided I didn't really want to go back to teaching right away if it meant I couldn't climb everyday. For some reason, I have spent the winter at the Red, which has been interesting to say the least.


Gmburns2000


Feb 13, 2014, 6:26 AM
Post #44663 of 45134 (1688 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Mar 6, 2007
Posts: 15152

Re: [johnwesely] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

johnwesely wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
johnwesely wrote:
sungam wrote:
johnwesely wrote:
Guess who's back, back again, Wesely's back, tell a friend.
Hey weasly. How's it goin

Doing well. Living at the Red and climbing all the time, a pretty sweet gig. How about yourself?

Did you get married? What happened to that whole SF thing. Sweet that you're climbing every day though.

That was as bit of a nonstarter. Some stuff came up right before the big move, and I ended up staying in Athens for another year doing the weekend warrior thing pretty hard. Then, I went to the Red for my summer off and decided I didn't really want to go back to teaching right away if it meant I couldn't climb everyday. For some reason, I have spent the winter at the Red, which has been interesting to say the least.

so are you pretty much just climbing full time now? working the odd job part time?


johnwesely


Feb 13, 2014, 6:38 AM
Post #44664 of 45134 (1685 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 12, 2006
Posts: 5343

Re: [Gmburns2000] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Gmburns2000 wrote:
johnwesely wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
johnwesely wrote:
sungam wrote:
johnwesely wrote:
Guess who's back, back again, Wesely's back, tell a friend.
Hey weasly. How's it goin

Doing well. Living at the Red and climbing all the time, a pretty sweet gig. How about yourself?

Did you get married? What happened to that whole SF thing. Sweet that you're climbing every day though.

That was as bit of a nonstarter. Some stuff came up right before the big move, and I ended up staying in Athens for another year doing the weekend warrior thing pretty hard. Then, I went to the Red for my summer off and decided I didn't really want to go back to teaching right away if it meant I couldn't climb everyday. For some reason, I have spent the winter at the Red, which has been interesting to say the least.

so are you pretty much just climbing full time now? working the odd job part time?

During the climbing season, I work full time at the Red River Rockhouse. Been doing a little construction this winter but not as much as I'd like due to the weather.


Gmburns2000


Feb 13, 2014, 8:27 AM
Post #44665 of 45134 (1676 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Mar 6, 2007
Posts: 15152

Re: [johnwesely] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

johnwesely wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
johnwesely wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
johnwesely wrote:
sungam wrote:
johnwesely wrote:
Guess who's back, back again, Wesely's back, tell a friend.
Hey weasly. How's it goin

Doing well. Living at the Red and climbing all the time, a pretty sweet gig. How about yourself?

Did you get married? What happened to that whole SF thing. Sweet that you're climbing every day though.

That was as bit of a nonstarter. Some stuff came up right before the big move, and I ended up staying in Athens for another year doing the weekend warrior thing pretty hard. Then, I went to the Red for my summer off and decided I didn't really want to go back to teaching right away if it meant I couldn't climb everyday. For some reason, I have spent the winter at the Red, which has been interesting to say the least.

so are you pretty much just climbing full time now? working the odd job part time?

During the climbing season, I work full time at the Red River Rockhouse. Been doing a little construction this winter but not as much as I'd like due to the weather.

rain day today? cool that you're out climbing a lot. gotta save up some cash to do an intl trip.


johnwesely


Feb 13, 2014, 8:40 AM
Post #44666 of 45134 (1670 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 12, 2006
Posts: 5343

Re: [Gmburns2000] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Gmburns2000 wrote:
johnwesely wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
johnwesely wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
johnwesely wrote:
sungam wrote:
johnwesely wrote:
Guess who's back, back again, Wesely's back, tell a friend.
Hey weasly. How's it goin

Doing well. Living at the Red and climbing all the time, a pretty sweet gig. How about yourself?

Did you get married? What happened to that whole SF thing. Sweet that you're climbing every day though.

That was as bit of a nonstarter. Some stuff came up right before the big move, and I ended up staying in Athens for another year doing the weekend warrior thing pretty hard. Then, I went to the Red for my summer off and decided I didn't really want to go back to teaching right away if it meant I couldn't climb everyday. For some reason, I have spent the winter at the Red, which has been interesting to say the least.

so are you pretty much just climbing full time now? working the odd job part time?

During the climbing season, I work full time at the Red River Rockhouse. Been doing a little construction this winter but not as much as I'd like due to the weather.

rain day today? cool that you're out climbing a lot. gotta save up some cash to do an intl trip.

Not a lot of rain, but it snows a few times a week and has been crazy cold. Going out to bolt today.


(This post was edited by johnwesely on Feb 13, 2014, 8:41 AM)


johnwesely


Feb 13, 2014, 2:31 PM
Post #44667 of 45134 (1656 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 12, 2006
Posts: 5343

Re: [johnwesely] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Sort of a waste of time. I had to bushwack at the too of the cliff for what seemed like forever through what appears to be a tornado zone, and then the line had a five foot section on it that seems impossible. Ended up scrubbing another line I had bolted for a few hours.


Partner macherry


Feb 13, 2014, 5:12 PM
Post #44668 of 45134 (1648 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Sep 10, 2003
Posts: 15802

Re: [johnwesely] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

johnwesely wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
johnwesely wrote:
sungam wrote:
johnwesely wrote:
Guess who's back, back again, Wesely's back, tell a friend.
Hey weasly. How's it goin

Doing well. Living at the Red and climbing all the time, a pretty sweet gig. How about yourself?

Did you get married? What happened to that whole SF thing. Sweet that you're climbing every day though.

That was as bit of a nonstarter. Some stuff came up right before the big move, and I ended up staying in Athens for another year doing the weekend warrior thing pretty hard. Then, I went to the Red for my summer off and decided I didn't really want to go back to teaching right away if it meant I couldn't climb everyday. For some reason, I have spent the winter at the Red, which has been interesting to say the least.

teaching is overrated


johnwesely


Feb 13, 2014, 5:27 PM
Post #44669 of 45134 (1645 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 12, 2006
Posts: 5343

Re: [macherry] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

macherry wrote:
johnwesely wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
johnwesely wrote:
sungam wrote:
johnwesely wrote:
Guess who's back, back again, Wesely's back, tell a friend.
Hey weasly. How's it goin

Doing well. Living at the Red and climbing all the time, a pretty sweet gig. How about yourself?

Did you get married? What happened to that whole SF thing. Sweet that you're climbing every day though.

That was as bit of a nonstarter. Some stuff came up right before the big move, and I ended up staying in Athens for another year doing the weekend warrior thing pretty hard. Then, I went to the Red for my summer off and decided I didn't really want to go back to teaching right away if it meant I couldn't climb everyday. For some reason, I have spent the winter at the Red, which has been interesting to say the least.

teaching is overrated

It turns out that climbing isn't.


Gmburns2000


Feb 14, 2014, 7:05 AM
Post #44670 of 45134 (1636 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Mar 6, 2007
Posts: 15152

Re: [johnwesely] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

johnwesely wrote:
Sort of a waste of time. I had to bushwack at the too of the cliff for what seemed like forever through what appears to be a tornado zone, and then the line had a five foot section on it that seems impossible. Ended up scrubbing another line I had bolted for a few hours.

leave it for the next generation. don't murder the future.


sungam


Feb 14, 2014, 9:06 PM
Post #44671 of 45134 (1617 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 24, 2004
Posts: 26597

Re: [johnwesely] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

johnwesely wrote:
sungam wrote:
johnwesely wrote:
sungam wrote:
johnwesely wrote:
Guess who's back, back again, Wesely's back, tell a friend.
Hey weasly. How's it goin

Doing well. Living at the Red and climbing all the time, a pretty sweet gig. How about yourself?
living in edinburgh and playing vidyagames all the time.

Any good ones?
Mostly eve online. Pretty much just eve, actually.


sungam


Feb 14, 2014, 9:06 PM
Post #44672 of 45134 (1616 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 24, 2004
Posts: 26597

Re: [johnwesely] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

johnwesely wrote:
sungam wrote:
macherry wrote:
sungam wrote:
johnwesely wrote:
sungam wrote:
johnwesely wrote:
Guess who's back, back again, Wesely's back, tell a friend.
Hey weasly. How's it goin

Doing well. Living at the Red and climbing all the time, a pretty sweet gig. How about yourself?
living in edinburgh and playing vidyagames all the time.

pathetic



but good qualifications for becoming a mod
Yeah, my thumb is healing up much better now and I've started training again so that is pretty cool

What happened to your thumb?
I dislocated it last year while tricklining.
Got lineslapped so hard it shattered my headphones:



sungam


Feb 14, 2014, 9:07 PM
Post #44673 of 45134 (1615 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 24, 2004
Posts: 26597

Re: [johnwesely] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

johnwesely wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
johnwesely wrote:
sungam wrote:
johnwesely wrote:
Guess who's back, back again, Wesely's back, tell a friend.
Hey weasly. How's it goin

Doing well. Living at the Red and climbing all the time, a pretty sweet gig. How about yourself?

Did you get married? What happened to that whole SF thing. Sweet that you're climbing every day though.

That was as bit of a nonstarter. Some stuff came up right before the big move, and I ended up staying in Athens for another year doing the weekend warrior thing pretty hard. Then, I went to the Red for my summer off and decided I didn't really want to go back to teaching right away if it meant I couldn't climb everyday. For some reason, I have spent the winter at the Red, which has been interesting to say the least.
after thanksgiving I found the red completely changed in character. Not only did the number of people around drop to like 5%, but it was soooooo cold.


johnwesely


Feb 15, 2014, 7:55 AM
Post #44674 of 45134 (1600 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 12, 2006
Posts: 5343

Re: [sungam] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

sungam wrote:
johnwesely wrote:
sungam wrote:
johnwesely wrote:
sungam wrote:
johnwesely wrote:
Guess who's back, back again, Wesely's back, tell a friend.
Hey weasly. How's it goin

Doing well. Living at the Red and climbing all the time, a pretty sweet gig. How about yourself?
living in edinburgh and playing vidyagames all the time.

Any good ones?
Mostly eve online. Pretty much just eve, actually.

That game looks pretty cool.


johnwesely


Feb 15, 2014, 7:56 AM
Post #44675 of 45134 (1598 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 12, 2006
Posts: 5343

Re: [Gmburns2000] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Gmburns2000 wrote:
johnwesely wrote:
Sort of a waste of time. I had to bushwack at the too of the cliff for what seemed like forever through what appears to be a tornado zone, and then the line had a five foot section on it that seems impossible. Ended up scrubbing another line I had bolted for a few hours.

leave it for the next generation. don't murder the future.

It would be interesting to see if it could be climbed by anyone.

First page Previous page 1 ... 1783 1784 1785 1786 1787 1788 1789 1790 1791 ... 1806 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

 


Search for (options)

Log In:

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?
$17.95 (10% off)
$71.96 (10% off)
$13.46 (10% off)
$134.99 (10% off)



Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook