Forums: Community: Campground:
Sty's Post Count Increaser
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

 
First page Previous page 1 ... 1789 1790 1791 1792 1793 1794 1795 1796 1797 ... 1809 Next page Last page  View All


donald949


Apr 1, 2014, 9:41 AM
Post #44801 of 45211 (3279 views)
Shortcut

Registered: May 24, 2007
Posts: 11403

Re: [donald949] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

donald949 wrote:
donald949 wrote:
donald949 wrote:
Banner ad sayz:

I haz won feind request in OC, 2.8 miles from me. She wants two met me now! Like yesterday or sumting.
mus klick accept immediately...
Oh know, iz ah trick...
I only got a PT.


donald949


Apr 1, 2014, 9:43 AM
Post #44802 of 45211 (3276 views)
Shortcut

Registered: May 24, 2007
Posts: 11403

Re: [donald949] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post




Gmburns2000


Apr 1, 2014, 10:14 AM
Post #44803 of 45211 (3267 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Mar 6, 2007
Posts: 15178

Re: [donald949] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

donald949 wrote:

I know those pins.


sungam


Apr 1, 2014, 10:20 AM
Post #44804 of 45211 (3262 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 24, 2004
Posts: 26622

Re: [climbingtrash] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

climbingtrash wrote:
sungam wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
sungam wrote:
Hi guys, what's up?

Is this your quarterly check-in?
I'm also just really psyched on climbing right now. Too bad the site is quite dead Unsure

too bad yore knot dead?
Well several people have tried. Some dude pulled a knife when I said I wouldn't serve him cuz he was wasted, and some other dumbass has informed me (because I wouldn't serve his shitfaced wife) that he is going to wait until I least expect it then slit my throat on the way home. Oh, and a dude threatened to glass me the other night.

Have I mention I've handed in notice and won't be working in bars ever again? Fuck this job.


Partner macherry


Apr 1, 2014, 11:20 AM
Post #44805 of 45211 (3259 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Sep 10, 2003
Posts: 15809

Re: [erisspirit] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

erisspirit wrote:
Wooo!

got hitched, flew to tahiti, went scuba diving, didn't get eaten by sharks, packed up my house (mostly - we kinda failed at that) drove to boulder, started a new job, and got keys to a place I haven't seen yet :P

but I'm about to go home so we'll see what it looks like!

it's been a busy 2 weeks!

strong work. congrats!


erisspirit


Apr 1, 2014, 11:25 AM
Post #44806 of 45211 (3258 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Dec 14, 2004
Posts: 3766

Re: [donald949] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

donald949 wrote:
erisspirit wrote:
Wooo!

got hitched, flew to tahiti, went scuba diving, didn't get eaten by sharks, packed up my house (mostly - we kinda failed at that) drove to boulder, started a new job, and got keys to a place I haven't seen yet :P

but I'm about to go home so we'll see what it looks like!

it's been a busy 2 weeks!

I'll say.
How wuz da diving? A Tahiti diving trip is on the bucket list. Not one of those 3 dives a day types, cause it would be wit the wife. But a getaway wit jess the wife, hanging out on the beach wit a couple dives for me type trips.

It was really cool... I can't really compare it to other experiences because it was dives 1-4 for me. But the water was warm, and we dove with sharks (black tip and lemon) and saw a ton of fish in the reef


donald949


Apr 1, 2014, 8:02 PM
Post #44807 of 45211 (3242 views)
Shortcut

Registered: May 24, 2007
Posts: 11403

Re: [Gmburns2000] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Gmburns2000 wrote:
donald949 wrote:

I know those pins.
ewe betta.


donald949


Apr 1, 2014, 8:02 PM
Post #44808 of 45211 (3238 views)
Shortcut

Registered: May 24, 2007
Posts: 11403

Re: [sungam] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

sungam wrote:
climbingtrash wrote:
sungam wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
sungam wrote:
Hi guys, what's up?

Is this your quarterly check-in?
I'm also just really psyched on climbing right now. Too bad the site is quite dead Unsure

too bad yore knot dead?
Well several people have tried. Some dude pulled a knife when I said I wouldn't serve him cuz he was wasted, and some other dumbass has informed me (because I wouldn't serve his shitfaced wife) that he is going to wait until I least expect it then slit my throat on the way home. Oh, and a dude threatened to glass me the other night.

Have I mention I've handed in notice and won't be working in bars ever again? Fuck this job.
Seams like a solid choice.


donald949


Apr 1, 2014, 8:07 PM
Post #44809 of 45211 (3234 views)
Shortcut

Registered: May 24, 2007
Posts: 11403

Re: [erisspirit] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

erisspirit wrote:
donald949 wrote:
erisspirit wrote:
Wooo!

got hitched, flew to tahiti, went scuba diving, didn't get eaten by sharks, packed up my house (mostly - we kinda failed at that) drove to boulder, started a new job, and got keys to a place I haven't seen yet :P

but I'm about to go home so we'll see what it looks like!

it's been a busy 2 weeks!

I'll say.
How wuz da diving? A Tahiti diving trip is on the bucket list. Not one of those 3 dives a day types, cause it would be wit the wife. But a getaway wit jess the wife, hanging out on the beach wit a couple dives for me type trips.

It was really cool... I can't really compare it to other experiences because it was dives 1-4 for me. But the water was warm, and we dove with sharks (black tip and lemon) and saw a ton of fish in the reef
Last several years I've heard Bora Bora is known for te shark diving. Knot that I know where ewe went for the honeymoon.
My trip would be shark diving BB and then to the outer islands for reef diving.
Course the layoffs last year threw a wrench in the plan.


Gmburns2000


Apr 2, 2014, 5:17 AM
Post #44810 of 45211 (3223 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Mar 6, 2007
Posts: 15178

Re: [sungam] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

sungam wrote:
climbingtrash wrote:
sungam wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
sungam wrote:
Hi guys, what's up?

Is this your quarterly check-in?
I'm also just really psyched on climbing right now. Too bad the site is quite dead Unsure

too bad yore knot dead?
Well several people have tried. Some dude pulled a knife when I said I wouldn't serve him cuz he was wasted, and some other dumbass has informed me (because I wouldn't serve his shitfaced wife) that he is going to wait until I least expect it then slit my throat on the way home. Oh, and a dude threatened to glass me the other night.

Have I mention I've handed in notice and won't be working in bars ever again? Fuck this job.

I only ever worked in the Teviot Sq area. No problems there.


Partner macherry


Apr 2, 2014, 8:05 AM
Post #44811 of 45211 (3216 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Sep 10, 2003
Posts: 15809

Re: [sungam] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

sungam wrote:
climbingtrash wrote:
sungam wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
sungam wrote:
Hi guys, what's up?

Is this your quarterly check-in?
I'm also just really psyched on climbing right now. Too bad the site is quite dead Unsure

too bad yore knot dead?
Well several people have tried. Some dude pulled a knife when I said I wouldn't serve him cuz he was wasted, and some other dumbass has informed me (because I wouldn't serve his shitfaced wife) that he is going to wait until I least expect it then slit my throat on the way home. Oh, and a dude threatened to glass me the other night.

Have I mention I've handed in notice and won't be working in bars ever again? Fuck this job.

what kind of bar do you work for!!!!!


erisspirit


Apr 2, 2014, 1:57 PM
Post #44812 of 45211 (3207 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Dec 14, 2004
Posts: 3766

Re: [donald949] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

donald949 wrote:
erisspirit wrote:
donald949 wrote:
erisspirit wrote:
Wooo!

got hitched, flew to tahiti, went scuba diving, didn't get eaten by sharks, packed up my house (mostly - we kinda failed at that) drove to boulder, started a new job, and got keys to a place I haven't seen yet :P

but I'm about to go home so we'll see what it looks like!

it's been a busy 2 weeks!

I'll say.
How wuz da diving? A Tahiti diving trip is on the bucket list. Not one of those 3 dives a day types, cause it would be wit the wife. But a getaway wit jess the wife, hanging out on the beach wit a couple dives for me type trips.

It was really cool... I can't really compare it to other experiences because it was dives 1-4 for me. But the water was warm, and we dove with sharks (black tip and lemon) and saw a ton of fish in the reef
Last several years I've heard Bora Bora is known for te shark diving. Knot that I know where ewe went for the honeymoon.
My trip would be shark diving BB and then to the outer islands for reef diving.
Course the layoffs last year threw a wrench in the plan.

yeah we might be on debt payoff forevar...

we went to Moorea


donald949


Apr 2, 2014, 9:53 PM
Post #44813 of 45211 (3190 views)
Shortcut

Registered: May 24, 2007
Posts: 11403

Re: [erisspirit] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

erisspirit wrote:
donald949 wrote:
erisspirit wrote:
donald949 wrote:
erisspirit wrote:
Wooo!

got hitched, flew to tahiti, went scuba diving, didn't get eaten by sharks, packed up my house (mostly - we kinda failed at that) drove to boulder, started a new job, and got keys to a place I haven't seen yet :P

but I'm about to go home so we'll see what it looks like!

it's been a busy 2 weeks!

I'll say.
How wuz da diving? A Tahiti diving trip is on the bucket list. Not one of those 3 dives a day types, cause it would be wit the wife. But a getaway wit jess the wife, hanging out on the beach wit a couple dives for me type trips.

It was really cool... I can't really compare it to other experiences because it was dives 1-4 for me. But the water was warm, and we dove with sharks (black tip and lemon) and saw a ton of fish in the reef
Last several years I've heard Bora Bora is known for te shark diving. Knot that I know where ewe went for the honeymoon.
My trip would be shark diving BB and then to the outer islands for reef diving.
Course the layoffs last year threw a wrench in the plan.

yeah we might be on debt payoff forevar...

we went to Moorea
Vary nice.
Friend really liked Moorea.


donald949


Apr 2, 2014, 9:54 PM
Post #44814 of 45211 (3186 views)
Shortcut

Registered: May 24, 2007
Posts: 11403

Re: [macherry] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

macherry wrote:
sungam wrote:
climbingtrash wrote:
sungam wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
sungam wrote:
Hi guys, what's up?

Is this your quarterly check-in?
I'm also just really psyched on climbing right now. Too bad the site is quite dead Unsure

too bad yore knot dead?
Well several people have tried. Some dude pulled a knife when I said I wouldn't serve him cuz he was wasted, and some other dumbass has informed me (because I wouldn't serve his shitfaced wife) that he is going to wait until I least expect it then slit my throat on the way home. Oh, and a dude threatened to glass me the other night.

Have I mention I've handed in notice and won't be working in bars ever again? Fuck this job.

what kind of bar do you work for!!!!!
BET?


donald949


Apr 3, 2014, 5:06 PM
Post #44815 of 45211 (3161 views)
Shortcut

Registered: May 24, 2007
Posts: 11403

Re: [donald949] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

In which Don cries the real tears.
*Throwing away my old Skiing mags*


Partner macherry


Apr 3, 2014, 6:16 PM
Post #44816 of 45211 (3153 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Sep 10, 2003
Posts: 15809

Re: [donald949] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

donald949 wrote:
In which Don cries the real tears.
*Throwing away my old Skiing mags*


NOOOOOOOOOOOO!


Gmburns2000


Apr 4, 2014, 7:33 PM
Post #44817 of 45211 (3104 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Mar 6, 2007
Posts: 15178

Re: [donald949] Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

dude. just saw your vid. um. you got fucked up. wow!


donald949


Apr 5, 2014, 11:58 AM
Post #44818 of 45211 (3014 views)
Shortcut

Registered: May 24, 2007
Posts: 11403

Re: [Gmburns2000] Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Gmburns2000 wrote:
dude. just saw your vid. um. you got fucked up. wow!
Yea. Can't put any weight on the right leg and right wrist.
Walker with elbow pad, kind of slow going. Those not on face book can see it here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0


(This post was edited by donald949 on Apr 5, 2014, 3:44 PM)


Partner macherry


Apr 5, 2014, 1:28 PM
Post #44819 of 45211 (3008 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Sep 10, 2003
Posts: 15809

Re: [donald949] Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

donald949 wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
dude. just saw your vid. um. you got fucked up. wow!
Yea. Can't put any weight on the right leg and right wrist.
Walker with elbow pad, kind of slow going. Those not on face book can see it here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0

it's a start. keep on keepin' on getting mobile.


edge


Apr 5, 2014, 5:53 PM
Post #44820 of 45211 (3000 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 14, 2003
Posts: 9118

Re: [macherry] Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

macherry wrote:
donald949 wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
dude. just saw your vid. um. you got fucked up. wow!
Yea. Can't put any weight on the right leg and right wrist.
Walker with elbow pad, kind of slow going. Those not on face book can see it here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0

it's a start. keep on keepin' on getting mobile.

Don needs a Segway. Way more pimp than a walker.


edge


Apr 5, 2014, 5:56 PM
Post #44821 of 45211 (2997 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 14, 2003
Posts: 9118

Re: [edge] Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Cloudy and cool in Boulder Canyon today. Got in four pitches of 5.7, climbing as a threesome and teaching my partners roomie how to lead trad.

I hate threesomes.

Meh.


(This post was edited by edge on Apr 5, 2014, 5:58 PM)


erisspirit


Apr 7, 2014, 10:06 AM
Post #44822 of 45211 (2774 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Dec 14, 2004
Posts: 3766

Re: [edge] Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

went skiing at Loveland yesterday. It was pretty awesome not driving for a meeeeelion miles to ski.

I think I need some ski lessons... My only form is bad form.


donald949


Apr 7, 2014, 3:32 PM
Post #44823 of 45211 (2727 views)
Shortcut

Registered: May 24, 2007
Posts: 11403

Re: [erisspirit] Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

erisspirit wrote:
went skiing at Loveland yesterday. It was pretty awesome not driving for a meeeeelion miles to ski.

I think I need some ski lessons... My only form is bad form.
Don't do it!


donald949


Apr 7, 2014, 3:32 PM
Post #44824 of 45211 (2723 views)
Shortcut

Registered: May 24, 2007
Posts: 11403

Re: [donald949] Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

well now whould you looky here


donald949


Apr 7, 2014, 3:33 PM
Post #44825 of 45211 (2719 views)
Shortcut

Registered: May 24, 2007
Posts: 11403

Re: [donald949] Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

donald949 wrote:
well now whould you looky here
its already time for a...

First page Previous page 1 ... 1789 1790 1791 1792 1793 1794 1795 1796 1797 ... 1809 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

 


Search for (options)

Log In:

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?



Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook