Forums: Community: Campground:
You are not wanted here.
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

 
First page Previous page 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 4142 Next page Last page  View All


dr_feelgood


Oct 11, 2009, 5:04 PM
Post #226 of 103548 (11105 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 6, 2004
Posts: 25856

Re: [epoch] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

epoch wrote:
jakedatc wrote:
5.6 running water off width can kiss my fuckin ass. Spiritual crimez do not hurt my feelings :D redeemed myself on the 2nd pitch that was not shitty. also.. Benighted at the gunx makes life interesting.

met the camheads, curt and lena.. fun folks for sure. wish we had been able to climb with them though. The Nears shall be riddled with spiritual crimez tomorrow... fixed and preplaced gear for everyones?

Jay.. Kate, Doc and I are going to be at rumney next fri 16- sun 18. Mo was supposed to come to be her rain date for her bday/giong away party.. it has also been turned into kate's bday party. If Mo bailz then it will be only kate's bday party and much climbing will still go down.

What would it take to move the venue to Conway???

Alright fuckleheads.
What is it going to take for the two ghey mainers/freelance village idiots to see the light and drive the extra 90 minutes to good camping, plentiful beer, and sick gnar?
Besides being able to taunt Jake for aiding 5.6?
(you will get to hear my jail story).


caughtinside


Oct 11, 2009, 5:11 PM
Post #227 of 103548 (11099 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jan 8, 2003
Posts: 30423

Re: [dr_feelgood] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

maybe some Vagisil?


wanderlustmd


Oct 11, 2009, 5:14 PM
Post #228 of 103548 (11097 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Oct 24, 2006
Posts: 8149

Re: [granite_grrl] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
I need to climb with chossmunky again
Are you sure you could handle it?
He climbs with you, doesn't he?


wanderlustmd


Oct 11, 2009, 5:15 PM
Post #229 of 103548 (11095 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Oct 24, 2006
Posts: 8149

Re: [dr_feelgood] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
epoch wrote:
jakedatc wrote:
5.6 running water off width can kiss my fuckin ass. Spiritual crimez do not hurt my feelings :D redeemed myself on the 2nd pitch that was not shitty. also.. Benighted at the gunx makes life interesting.

met the camheads, curt and lena.. fun folks for sure. wish we had been able to climb with them though. The Nears shall be riddled with spiritual crimez tomorrow... fixed and preplaced gear for everyones?

Jay.. Kate, Doc and I are going to be at rumney next fri 16- sun 18. Mo was supposed to come to be her rain date for her bday/giong away party.. it has also been turned into kate's bday party. If Mo bailz then it will be only kate's bday party and much climbing will still go down.

What would it take to move the venue to Conway???

Alright fuckleheads.
What is it going to take for the two ghey mainers/freelance village idiots to see the light and drive the extra 90 minutes to good camping, plentiful beer, and sick gnar?
Besides being able to taunt Jake for aiding 5.6?
(you will get to hear my jail story).

I have crack projects at Cathedral!!


wanderlustmd


Oct 11, 2009, 5:16 PM
Post #230 of 103548 (11092 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Oct 24, 2006
Posts: 8149

Re: [caughtinside] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
maybe some Vagisil?
You sent anything at the Red, yet, or are you strictly a 50 words belay bitch?

Come to Rumney while you're out here, dammit!


granite_grrl


Oct 11, 2009, 5:17 PM
Post #231 of 103548 (11090 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Oct 25, 2002
Posts: 14827

Re: [wanderlustmd] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

wanderlustmd wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
I need to climb with chossmunky again
Are you sure you could handle it?
He climbs with you, doesn't he?
Haven't you seen us fighting at the crag yet?

Obviously I can't handle it.


caughtinside


Oct 11, 2009, 5:18 PM
Post #232 of 103548 (11089 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jan 8, 2003
Posts: 30423

Re: [wanderlustmd] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

wanderlustmd wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
maybe some Vagisil?
You sent anything at the Red, yet, or are you strictly a 50 words belay bitch?

Come to Rumney while you're out here, dammit!

I haven't sent anything worth spraying about but I haven't tried redpointing anything yet.

And I have no interest in your crowded 40 foot crag.


granite_grrl


Oct 11, 2009, 5:19 PM
Post #233 of 103548 (11088 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Oct 25, 2002
Posts: 14827

Re: [wanderlustmd] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

wanderlustmd wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
maybe some Vagisil?
You sent anything at the Red, yet, or are you strictly a 50 words belay bitch?

Come to Rumney while you're out here, dammit!
Do we have to get into the RRG vs Rumney argument again?

I don't think Rumney has gotten any better since the last one.


wanderlustmd


Oct 11, 2009, 5:19 PM
Post #234 of 103548 (11083 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Oct 24, 2006
Posts: 8149

Re: [granite_grrl] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
I need to climb with chossmunky again
Are you sure you could handle it?
He climbs with you, doesn't he?
Haven't you seen us fighting at the crag yet?

Obviously I can't handle it.
LOL
Are you guys having a good trip?


wanderlustmd


Oct 11, 2009, 5:20 PM
Post #235 of 103548 (11080 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Oct 24, 2006
Posts: 8149

Re: [caughtinside] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
maybe some Vagisil?
You sent anything at the Red, yet, or are you strictly a 50 words belay bitch?

Come to Rumney while you're out here, dammit!

I haven't sent anything worth spraying about but I haven't tried redpointing anything yet.

And I have no interest in your crowded 40 foot crag.

You gotta check it out sometime, it's the best 40 32-foot crag around


wanderlustmd


Oct 11, 2009, 5:21 PM
Post #236 of 103548 (11076 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Oct 24, 2006
Posts: 8149

Re: [granite_grrl] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
maybe some Vagisil?
You sent anything at the Red, yet, or are you strictly a 50 words belay bitch?

Come to Rumney while you're out here, dammit!
Do we have to get into the RRG vs Rumney argument again?

I don't think Rumney has gotten any better since the last one.
Do I really have to dig up your list of excuses for why you didn't like it?


dr_feelgood


Oct 11, 2009, 5:22 PM
Post #237 of 103548 (11075 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 6, 2004
Posts: 25856

Re: [wanderlustmd] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

wanderlustmd wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
epoch wrote:
jakedatc wrote:
5.6 running water off width can kiss my fuckin ass. Spiritual crimez do not hurt my feelings :D redeemed myself on the 2nd pitch that was not shitty. also.. Benighted at the gunx makes life interesting.

met the camheads, curt and lena.. fun folks for sure. wish we had been able to climb with them though. The Nears shall be riddled with spiritual crimez tomorrow... fixed and preplaced gear for everyones?

Jay.. Kate, Doc and I are going to be at rumney next fri 16- sun 18. Mo was supposed to come to be her rain date for her bday/giong away party.. it has also been turned into kate's bday party. If Mo bailz then it will be only kate's bday party and much climbing will still go down.

What would it take to move the venue to Conway???

Alright fuckleheads.
What is it going to take for the two ghey mainers/freelance village idiots to see the light and drive the extra 90 minutes to good camping, plentiful beer, and sick gnar?
Besides being able to taunt Jake for aiding 5.6?
(you will get to hear my jail story).

I have crack projects at Cathedral!!

Don't you have projects at rumney?
Argument fail.


dr_feelgood


Oct 11, 2009, 5:22 PM
Post #238 of 103548 (11116 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 6, 2004
Posts: 25856

Re: [granite_grrl] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
I need to climb with chossmunky again
Are you sure you could handle it?
He climbs with you, doesn't he?
Haven't you seen us fighting at the crag yet?

Obviously I can't handle it.

It is hilarious.


wanderlustmd


Oct 11, 2009, 5:22 PM
Post #239 of 103548 (11159 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Oct 24, 2006
Posts: 8149

Re: [dr_feelgood] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
epoch wrote:
jakedatc wrote:
5.6 running water off width can kiss my fuckin ass. Spiritual crimez do not hurt my feelings :D redeemed myself on the 2nd pitch that was not shitty. also.. Benighted at the gunx makes life interesting.

met the camheads, curt and lena.. fun folks for sure. wish we had been able to climb with them though. The Nears shall be riddled with spiritual crimez tomorrow... fixed and preplaced gear for everyones?

Jay.. Kate, Doc and I are going to be at rumney next fri 16- sun 18. Mo was supposed to come to be her rain date for her bday/giong away party.. it has also been turned into kate's bday party. If Mo bailz then it will be only kate's bday party and much climbing will still go down.

What would it take to move the venue to Conway???

Alright fuckleheads.
What is it going to take for the two ghey mainers/freelance village idiots to see the light and drive the extra 90 minutes to good camping, plentiful beer, and sick gnar?
Besides being able to taunt Jake for aiding 5.6?
(you will get to hear my jail story).

I have crack projects at Cathedral!!

Don't you have projects at rumney?
Argument fail.
Yeah, but this is stuff I've wanted to get on all season.


wanderlustmd


Oct 11, 2009, 5:23 PM
Post #240 of 103548 (11157 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Oct 24, 2006
Posts: 8149

Re: [wanderlustmd] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Since this will probably be the last chance to camp, i will likely be here.


caughtinside


Oct 11, 2009, 5:23 PM
Post #241 of 103548 (11157 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jan 8, 2003
Posts: 30423

Re: [wanderlustmd] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Around is the key word there. Where you live, that may be true.

However for much of the country it is far from the best crag around, 32 feet tall or otherwise.


dr_feelgood


Oct 11, 2009, 5:23 PM
Post #242 of 103548 (11157 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 6, 2004
Posts: 25856

Re: [wanderlustmd] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

wanderlustmd wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
maybe some Vagisil?
You sent anything at the Red, yet, or are you strictly a 50 words belay bitch?

Come to Rumney while you're out here, dammit!

I haven't sent anything worth spraying about but I haven't tried redpointing anything yet.

And I have no interest in your crowded 40 foot crag.

You gotta check it out sometime, it's the best 40 32-foot crag around

That shit is at least 80 in someplaces, bro!


dr_feelgood


Oct 11, 2009, 5:24 PM
Post #243 of 103548 (11150 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 6, 2004
Posts: 25856

Re: [wanderlustmd] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

wanderlustmd wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
maybe some Vagisil?
You sent anything at the Red, yet, or are you strictly a 50 words belay bitch?

Come to Rumney while you're out here, dammit!
Do we have to get into the RRG vs Rumney argument again?

I don't think Rumney has gotten any better since the last one.
Do I really have to dig up your list of excuses for why you didn't like it?
do it!


dr_feelgood


Oct 11, 2009, 5:24 PM
Post #244 of 103548 (11149 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 6, 2004
Posts: 25856

Re: [wanderlustmd] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

wanderlustmd wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
I need to climb with chossmunky again
Are you sure you could handle it?
He climbs with you, doesn't he?
Haven't you seen us fighting at the crag yet?

Obviously I can't handle it.
LOL
Are you guys having a good trip?

I witnessed a gud won at the gunks this spring.


caughtinside


Oct 11, 2009, 5:24 PM
Post #245 of 103548 (11149 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jan 8, 2003
Posts: 30423

Re: [dr_feelgood] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

It might be an honest 60.


wanderlustmd


Oct 11, 2009, 5:24 PM
Post #246 of 103548 (11147 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Oct 24, 2006
Posts: 8149

Re: [caughtinside] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
Around is the key word there. Where you live, that may be true.

However for much of the country it is far from the best crag around, 32 feet tall or otherwise.
I've been out your way.
It's not that bad. The rock quality is actually pretty sweet.


dr_feelgood


Oct 11, 2009, 5:25 PM
Post #247 of 103548 (11144 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 6, 2004
Posts: 25856

Re: [caughtinside] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
maybe some Vagisil?
You sent anything at the Red, yet, or are you strictly a 50 words belay bitch?

Come to Rumney while you're out here, dammit!

I haven't sent anything worth spraying about but I haven't tried redpointing anything yet.

And I have no interest in your crowded 40 foot crag.

WEKE. In all caps.


dr_feelgood


Oct 11, 2009, 5:26 PM
Post #248 of 103548 (11142 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 6, 2004
Posts: 25856

Re: [caughtinside] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
It might be an honest 60.
There is at least one 2 pitch rowt.


wanderlustmd


Oct 11, 2009, 5:27 PM
Post #249 of 103548 (11130 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Oct 24, 2006
Posts: 8149

Re: [dr_feelgood] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
maybe some Vagisil?
You sent anything at the Red, yet, or are you strictly a 50 words belay bitch?

Come to Rumney while you're out here, dammit!
Do we have to get into the RRG vs Rumney argument again?

I don't think Rumney has gotten any better since the last one.
Do I really have to dig up your list of excuses for why you didn't like it?
do it!
haha


wanderlustmd


Oct 11, 2009, 5:28 PM
Post #250 of 103548 (11128 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Oct 24, 2006
Posts: 8149

Re: [dr_feelgood] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
I need to climb with chossmunky again
Are you sure you could handle it?
He climbs with you, doesn't he?
Haven't you seen us fighting at the crag yet?

Obviously I can't handle it.
LOL
Are you guys having a good trip?

I witnessed a gud won at the gunks this spring.
do tell

First page Previous page 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 4142 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

 


Search for (options)

Log In:

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?



Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook