Forums: Community: Campground:
You are not wanted here.
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

 
First page Previous page 1 ... 3815 3816 3817 3818 3819 3820 3821 3822 3823 ... 4131 Next page Last page  View All


camhead


Jan 14, 2013, 10:10 AM
Post #95451 of 103268 (923 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Sep 9, 2001
Posts: 20738

Re: [lena_chita] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
Gud day yesterday. Went over to our gym's v14 cockroach's garage, where he was all psyched that his gf had gotten him the Beastmaker 2000 for Christmas Hanukkah. I call it the Beastmaster instead, because THIS IS AWESOME.

[image]http://collider.com/wp-content/uploads/marc-singer-beastmaster.jpg[/image]

Anyway, it's the Rolls Royce of hangboreds, definitely. The wood texture is super easy on the skin, and surprisingly high friction. I usually have to chalk every two reps, but I was able to do full seven rep sets on slimpers and slopers without every having to chalk, and this was on a day that was SUPER muggy for January. Our other fiernd did blow a flapper open, and the beastmaker owner banzed him from the board, he was so freaked out about ruining its texture with blood.

So, killer board sesh, was pleased to see how my Endurance was shaping up in relation to the cockroach's (I still can't touch him on pure strength, obviously, and don't really want to).

Went on to our friendly neighborhood bar for delayed burfday celebrations. It's literally 30 seconds form our back door, but we only make it there maybe twice a year, which is a good thing. We karaoked the night away, bunch of climbing and swingity swing fiernds showed up. We lit off fireworks in the parking lot on our way back home. Was pretty restrained actually.

that is awl.

Do i know this V14 cockroach? The board looks pretty awesome.

I am progressing well on hngbored, ithink. Not subtracting any waight on the one hold where I started with -20lb, and up to 15 lb added on all holds, except the mini-jug, on which I am up to 20lb.

There are a bunch of people who want to get hangbored with me, but on a sporadic basis, as in, once every couple weeks. I am happy that I have company, bc it is a bitch to do alone, and it works out so i have company for 2/3 hangbored workouts. But the difference is pretty clear. I am 20 lbs up from where I started, and they are still falling off the same holds they started on, with no weight.

I actually stooped to using CHALK now... yes, it is true... These last couple days were so warm and humid, and I could tell the difference on small crimpers for sure.

Can't wait until the gym finishes the remodeling and moves the hangboards and systems/campus walls up in a separate training corner, away from the pathway to the bathroom, where every visiting gumbie with greasy pizza fingers wants to come and crank a few pullups on jugs. I wouldn't mind THAT, bc I don't use the jugs, but then they admiringly touch every other hold on the hangbored and smear the pizza grease on them, too.

Cockroach is Aaron, a med student here. Not exactly a cockroach, since he's i his early 20s, but is most definitely a double-digit mutant. Super gneiss guy, too.

And yeah, the key to improving on the hangbored is just consistency, like you said. That's part of the reason that I feel even the folks that want to do like 1 brief 20 minute sesh once a week after climbing, just won't see that many gains.

On the chawk thingie, think of it like this: use of chalk in climbing can be a personal stylistic choice. But, the whole purpose of hangboreding is to build forearm and finger strength as quickly and efficiently as possible. So, if you are able to do 15 lbs without chalk, that probably means that you could do 20 lbs with chalk, thus making more gains. So, it is just silly not to use it. The end goal is ALWAYS to make yourself fall off from muscle failure, not from slipping.

So here's a questoin: at what point does a guys stop being a cockroach? In your early 20s most guys are still ragging pretty okay with testosterone and while their healing powers aren't quite that of Wolverene anymore, they still seem to heal damn quick.

Pretty easy. They are cockroaches until Jack says they aren't.

I think that this is the best rule guideline. Dave Graham is well into his 30s, and very much a ____roach.


carabiner96


Jan 14, 2013, 10:20 AM
Post #95452 of 103268 (918 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 10, 2006
Posts: 12538

Re: [camhead] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
Gud day yesterday. Went over to our gym's v14 cockroach's garage, where he was all psyched that his gf had gotten him the Beastmaker 2000 for Christmas Hanukkah. I call it the Beastmaster instead, because THIS IS AWESOME.

[image]http://collider.com/wp-content/uploads/marc-singer-beastmaster.jpg[/image]

Anyway, it's the Rolls Royce of hangboreds, definitely. The wood texture is super easy on the skin, and surprisingly high friction. I usually have to chalk every two reps, but I was able to do full seven rep sets on slimpers and slopers without every having to chalk, and this was on a day that was SUPER muggy for January. Our other fiernd did blow a flapper open, and the beastmaker owner banzed him from the board, he was so freaked out about ruining its texture with blood.

So, killer board sesh, was pleased to see how my Endurance was shaping up in relation to the cockroach's (I still can't touch him on pure strength, obviously, and don't really want to).

Went on to our friendly neighborhood bar for delayed burfday celebrations. It's literally 30 seconds form our back door, but we only make it there maybe twice a year, which is a good thing. We karaoked the night away, bunch of climbing and swingity swing fiernds showed up. We lit off fireworks in the parking lot on our way back home. Was pretty restrained actually.

that is awl.

Do i know this V14 cockroach? The board looks pretty awesome.

I am progressing well on hngbored, ithink. Not subtracting any waight on the one hold where I started with -20lb, and up to 15 lb added on all holds, except the mini-jug, on which I am up to 20lb.

There are a bunch of people who want to get hangbored with me, but on a sporadic basis, as in, once every couple weeks. I am happy that I have company, bc it is a bitch to do alone, and it works out so i have company for 2/3 hangbored workouts. But the difference is pretty clear. I am 20 lbs up from where I started, and they are still falling off the same holds they started on, with no weight.

I actually stooped to using CHALK now... yes, it is true... These last couple days were so warm and humid, and I could tell the difference on small crimpers for sure.

Can't wait until the gym finishes the remodeling and moves the hangboards and systems/campus walls up in a separate training corner, away from the pathway to the bathroom, where every visiting gumbie with greasy pizza fingers wants to come and crank a few pullups on jugs. I wouldn't mind THAT, bc I don't use the jugs, but then they admiringly touch every other hold on the hangbored and smear the pizza grease on them, too.

Cockroach is Aaron, a med student here. Not exactly a cockroach, since he's i his early 20s, but is most definitely a double-digit mutant. Super gneiss guy, too.

And yeah, the key to improving on the hangbored is just consistency, like you said. That's part of the reason that I feel even the folks that want to do like 1 brief 20 minute sesh once a week after climbing, just won't see that many gains.

On the chawk thingie, think of it like this: use of chalk in climbing can be a personal stylistic choice. But, the whole purpose of hangboreding is to build forearm and finger strength as quickly and efficiently as possible. So, if you are able to do 15 lbs without chalk, that probably means that you could do 20 lbs with chalk, thus making more gains. So, it is just silly not to use it. The end goal is ALWAYS to make yourself fall off from muscle failure, not from slipping.

So here's a questoin: at what point does a guys stop being a cockroach? In your early 20s most guys are still ragging pretty okay with testosterone and while their healing powers aren't quite that of Wolverene anymore, they still seem to heal damn quick.

Pretty easy. They are cockroaches until Jack says they aren't.

I think that this is the best rule guideline. Dave Graham is well into his 30s, and very much a ____roach.
Well, he also still looks like he's 17 (thus the dribbles bizarre obsession?)


dr_feelgood


Jan 14, 2013, 10:34 AM
Post #95453 of 103268 (917 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 6, 2004
Posts: 25793

Re: [snoopy138] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
camhead wrote:
Heh, so, more wheather tawk...

On teh facespace this morning, everyone out west was going, OMG, it's -10! -15! -25!

Then, I see Kel, who sez, OMG, it's 25! Though, that is pretty cold for Vegas.

Greyhio is just boring, wet, and 30s. Meh.

overnight lows are in the high 30s/low 40s here. which is pretty damn cold for teh westside.
Crucifixion! What I wouldn't give for Crucifixion!


carabiner96


Jan 14, 2013, 10:44 AM
Post #95454 of 103268 (913 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 10, 2006
Posts: 12538

Re: [dr_feelgood] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
camhead wrote:
Heh, so, more wheather tawk...

On teh facespace this morning, everyone out west was going, OMG, it's -10! -15! -25!

Then, I see Kel, who sez, OMG, it's 25! Though, that is pretty cold for Vegas.

Greyhio is just boring, wet, and 30s. Meh.

overnight lows are in the high 30s/low 40s here. which is pretty damn cold for teh westside.
Crucifixion! What I wouldn't give for Crucifixion!

Yes, I have folks in the West going omg! it's -10! and folks in ME/VT going omg! it's 55*!


lena_chita
Moderator

Jan 14, 2013, 10:51 AM
Post #95455 of 103268 (913 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 27, 2006
Posts: 5662

Re: [camhead] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
camhead wrote:
Heh, so, more wheather tawk...

On teh facespace this morning, everyone out west was going, OMG, it's -10! -15! -25!

Then, I see Kel, who sez, OMG, it's 25! Though, that is pretty cold for Vegas.

Greyhio is just boring, wet, and 30s. Meh.

already passed our hight for today, temps are just going to keep dropping.

So I signed up for this running clinic this weekend. The hope is to make running less hateful for me because it's an excellent way to keep off weight. Ran Thurs and Sat, tonight will be the first time out when it's actually kinda cold. I'm running 10min and walking 1min for 5km so we'll see how much more hateful the cold weather makes it for me.

Was talking about this the other day after teh dribble went and ran on the eliptical at the university. I have always really hated running, mostly because the jarring hurts my knees. A long time ago I liked hiking, would occasionally hike 35+ miles in a day, but I've never ran more than probably 2.5 miles at a time. Anyho, elipticals sound kind of cool for getting cardio without the jarring. Or, cycling. Yeah.

I've been considering checking out the campus gym's options for legless cardio machines.

Yeah, running... I hate it, so I have a lot of admiration for people who do it. And machines of any kind just make me want to throw up. the elipticals, shmelipticals, Stairmasters, and all the rest of them.

Heffe got a cross-fit gym pass and is doing that 3x week, plus running. And gym climbing.

We periodically argue about training. Apparently a guy at the gym told Heffe the other day that he thinks i would climb 5.14 if i were to do some strength training. No, the guy himself doesn't climb 5.14, or even 5.12, for that matter, but he is a strong boulderer. And by strength training, we mean kettle-bells and weighted squats, I think. Or cross-fit. Ideally, both.

I appreciate the vote of confidence, but I still don't want to do weighted squats for my core training... and turkish getups leave me about as excited as bathroom clean-up post-vomit episode.


carabiner96


Jan 14, 2013, 11:34 AM
Post #95456 of 103268 (905 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 10, 2006
Posts: 12538

Re: [dr_feelgood] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Wahoo! Guess what I just got for $50?



I used to have the Mt Hardwear sub zero jacket, but finally realized that the XS was too small in the sleeves and was then absolutely useless when it came to throwing over my shell when ice climbing. I was still able to sell it in geartrade (holes and all) for $75 after three years of use...win!

I was getting nervous about finding a new puffy with my budget of $100...but yipee! All in time for GOI - though not in time for tomorrow which looks to be my first day on ice this year.


drivel


Jan 14, 2013, 11:51 AM
Post #95457 of 103268 (901 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 22, 2010
Posts: 2453

Re: [carabiner96] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

carabiner96 wrote:
Wahoo! Guess what I just got for $50?



I used to have the Mt Hardwear sub zero jacket, but finally realized that the XS was too small in the sleeves and was then absolutely useless when it came to throwing over my shell when ice climbing. I was still able to sell it in geartrade (holes and all) for $75 after three years of use...win!

I was getting nervous about finding a new puffy with my budget of $100...but yipee! All in time for GOI - though not in time for tomorrow which looks to be my first day on ice this year.


i bothered to buy an xs puffy exactly once. Then I realized that even at the crag, when I had a choice, I'd wear camhats. My current puffy is a size "medium" and is giant and cammeh probably could wear it, but the better point is that it swallows me and creates a jiant pocket of warm air.... which is what a puffy should do. it's my won peice of gear that I very much prefer for it to be oversized.


carabiner96


Jan 14, 2013, 12:03 PM
Post #95458 of 103268 (897 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 10, 2006
Posts: 12538

Re: [drivel] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

drivel wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
Wahoo! Guess what I just got for $50?

[image]http://ems.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/pEMS1-9165976venh.jpg[/image]

I used to have the Mt Hardwear sub zero jacket, but finally realized that the XS was too small in the sleeves and was then absolutely useless when it came to throwing over my shell when ice climbing. I was still able to sell it in geartrade (holes and all) for $75 after three years of use...win!

I was getting nervous about finding a new puffy with my budget of $100...but yipee! All in time for GOI - though not in time for tomorrow which looks to be my first day on ice this year.


i bothered to buy an xs puffy exactly once. Then I realized that even at the crag, when I had a choice, I'd wear camhats. My current puffy is a size "medium" and is giant and cammeh probably could wear it, but the better point is that it swallows me and creates a jiant pocket of warm air.... which is what a puffy should do. it's my won peice of gear that I very much prefer for it to be oversized.
I think I would have got a medium if they had it, but S was all they had. For $50, I'll deal.


granite_grrl


Jan 14, 2013, 12:39 PM
Post #95459 of 103268 (889 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Oct 25, 2002
Posts: 14773

Re: [drivel] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

drivel wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
Wahoo! Guess what I just got for $50?

[image]http://ems.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/pEMS1-9165976venh.jpg[/image]

I used to have the Mt Hardwear sub zero jacket, but finally realized that the XS was too small in the sleeves and was then absolutely useless when it came to throwing over my shell when ice climbing. I was still able to sell it in geartrade (holes and all) for $75 after three years of use...win!

I was getting nervous about finding a new puffy with my budget of $100...but yipee! All in time for GOI - though not in time for tomorrow which looks to be my first day on ice this year.


i bothered to buy an xs puffy exactly once. Then I realized that even at the crag, when I had a choice, I'd wear camhats. My current puffy is a size "medium" and is giant and cammeh probably could wear it, but the better point is that it swallows me and creates a jiant pocket of warm air.... which is what a puffy should do. it's my won peice of gear that I very much prefer for it to be oversized.

Mine is an XL. Certainly not fasionable, but the size is especially important when you already have 5 layers of clothes on.


dr_feelgood


Jan 14, 2013, 4:41 PM
Post #95460 of 103268 (872 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 6, 2004
Posts: 25793

Re: [granite_grrl] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
drivel wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
Wahoo! Guess what I just got for $50?

[image]http://ems.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/pEMS1-9165976venh.jpg[/image]

I used to have the Mt Hardwear sub zero jacket, but finally realized that the XS was too small in the sleeves and was then absolutely useless when it came to throwing over my shell when ice climbing. I was still able to sell it in geartrade (holes and all) for $75 after three years of use...win!

I was getting nervous about finding a new puffy with my budget of $100...but yipee! All in time for GOI - though not in time for tomorrow which looks to be my first day on ice this year.


i bothered to buy an xs puffy exactly once. Then I realized that even at the crag, when I had a choice, I'd wear camhats. My current puffy is a size "medium" and is giant and cammeh probably could wear it, but the better point is that it swallows me and creates a jiant pocket of warm air.... which is what a puffy should do. it's my won peice of gear that I very much prefer for it to be oversized.

Mine is an XL. Certainly not fasionable, but the size is especially important when you already have 5 layers of clothes on.
Durp, my DAS is an XL. And PG enjoys wearing it when I don't. Occasionally over one of her puffys.


granite_grrl


Jan 14, 2013, 4:44 PM
Post #95461 of 103268 (870 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Oct 25, 2002
Posts: 14773

Re: [dr_feelgood] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
drivel wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
Wahoo! Guess what I just got for $50?

[image]http://ems.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/pEMS1-9165976venh.jpg[/image]

I used to have the Mt Hardwear sub zero jacket, but finally realized that the XS was too small in the sleeves and was then absolutely useless when it came to throwing over my shell when ice climbing. I was still able to sell it in geartrade (holes and all) for $75 after three years of use...win!

I was getting nervous about finding a new puffy with my budget of $100...but yipee! All in time for GOI - though not in time for tomorrow which looks to be my first day on ice this year.


i bothered to buy an xs puffy exactly once. Then I realized that even at the crag, when I had a choice, I'd wear camhats. My current puffy is a size "medium" and is giant and cammeh probably could wear it, but the better point is that it swallows me and creates a jiant pocket of warm air.... which is what a puffy should do. it's my won peice of gear that I very much prefer for it to be oversized.

Mine is an XL. Certainly not fasionable, but the size is especially important when you already have 5 layers of clothes on.
Durp, my DAS is an XL. And PG enjoys wearing it when I don't. Occasionally over one of her puffys.

I'm not sure if Nathan's DAS is an XL or XXL, but I too often enjoy wearing it over my powder blue XL NF jacket.

But I sure wish I could have gotten that jacket in almost any colour other than powder blue. I think it's hideous (especially under the coat of dirt it has).


carabiner96


Jan 14, 2013, 4:49 PM
Post #95462 of 103268 (866 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 10, 2006
Posts: 12538

Re: [granite_grrl] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
drivel wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
Wahoo! Guess what I just got for $50?

[image]http://ems.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/pEMS1-9165976venh.jpg[/image]

I used to have the Mt Hardwear sub zero jacket, but finally realized that the XS was too small in the sleeves and was then absolutely useless when it came to throwing over my shell when ice climbing. I was still able to sell it in geartrade (holes and all) for $75 after three years of use...win!

I was getting nervous about finding a new puffy with my budget of $100...but yipee! All in time for GOI - though not in time for tomorrow which looks to be my first day on ice this year.


i bothered to buy an xs puffy exactly once. Then I realized that even at the crag, when I had a choice, I'd wear camhats. My current puffy is a size "medium" and is giant and cammeh probably could wear it, but the better point is that it swallows me and creates a jiant pocket of warm air.... which is what a puffy should do. it's my won peice of gear that I very much prefer for it to be oversized.

Mine is an XL. Certainly not fasionable, but the size is especially important when you already have 5 layers of clothes on.
Durp, my DAS is an XL. And PG enjoys wearing it when I don't. Occasionally over one of her puffys.

I'm not sure if Nathan's DAS is an XL or XXL, but I too often enjoy wearing it over my powder blue XL NF jacket.

But I sure wish I could have gotten that jacket in almost any colour other than powder blue. I think it's hideous (especially under the coat of dirt it has).

Yup, they had a non-hooded puffy - kinda the EMS version of your TNF - for something like $40. I shoulda just got both, and got the non-hooded in a large.


carabiner96


Jan 14, 2013, 4:49 PM
Post #95463 of 103268 (863 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 10, 2006
Posts: 12538

Re: [carabiner96] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

My new toy:



I need you guys to be assholes about giving me a hard time about using it. You know, be yourself.


granite_grrl


Jan 14, 2013, 5:12 PM
Post #95464 of 103268 (861 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Oct 25, 2002
Posts: 14773

Re: [carabiner96] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Calvin is in one of his moods. He likes to hang out on the back of the training wall and then sometimes crawls out on the hang board. The fucking cat is going to kill himself though, I heard him slipping down the back and then there's a kitty starting to go off the side. It was good that I haven't trimmed his claws lately because he managed to haul himself back up.

And before anyone says anything, Nathan would never let me live it down if the stupid cat somehow killed himself while he was in my care.


granite_grrl


Jan 14, 2013, 5:14 PM
Post #95465 of 103268 (861 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Oct 25, 2002
Posts: 14773

Re: [drivel] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Oh, and running went well tonight. 10min run, 1min walk for 5km. Stayed near the start of the pack the entire time, but I have no idea how fast that is.

Irregardless, if I can keep the diet under control I hope this helps me lose some weight before spring.


dr_feelgood


Jan 14, 2013, 5:40 PM
Post #95466 of 103268 (859 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 6, 2004
Posts: 25793

Re: [carabiner96] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

carabiner96 wrote:
My new toy:



I need you guys to be assholes about giving me a hard time about using it. You know, be yourself.

That thing looks medieval. Have fun.


Partner epoch
Moderator

Jan 14, 2013, 6:47 PM
Post #95467 of 103268 (854 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 27, 2005
Posts: 32067

Re: [carabiner96] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

carabiner96 wrote:
My new toy:



I need you guys to be assholes about giving me a hard time about using it. You know, be yourself.

Is it some sort of confangled overpriced useless exercise equipment?

You would have spent your money better by getting a juicer.


meatbomz


Jan 14, 2013, 7:03 PM
Post #95468 of 103268 (852 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 23, 2010
Posts: 7053

Re: [dr_feelgood] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
camhead wrote:
Heh, so, more wheather tawk...

On teh facespace this morning, everyone out west was going, OMG, it's -10! -15! -25!

Then, I see Kel, who sez, OMG, it's 25! Though, that is pretty cold for Vegas.

Greyhio is just boring, wet, and 30s. Meh.

overnight lows are in the high 30s/low 40s here. which is pretty damn cold for teh westside.
Crucifixion! What I wouldn't give for Crucifixion!

Ha!


meatbomz


Jan 14, 2013, 7:06 PM
Post #95469 of 103268 (850 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 23, 2010
Posts: 7053

Re: [granite_grrl] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
Oh, and running went well tonight. 10min run, 1min walk for 5km. Stayed near the start of the pack the entire time, but I have no idea how fast that is.

Irregardless, if I can keep the diet under control I hope this helps me lose some weight before spring.

A pack of what?


meatbomz


Jan 14, 2013, 7:07 PM
Post #95470 of 103268 (849 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 23, 2010
Posts: 7053

Re: [epoch] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

epoch wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
My new toy:

[image]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51KrIDriUrL._SS500_.jpg[/image]

I need you guys to be assholes about giving me a hard time about using it. You know, be yourself.

Is it some sort of confangled overpriced useless exercise equipment?

You would have spent your money better by getting a juicer.

I see the dawgcidents are frequent occurrences these days.


camhead


Jan 14, 2013, 7:22 PM
Post #95471 of 103268 (841 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Sep 9, 2001
Posts: 20738

Re: [carabiner96] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

carabiner96 wrote:
My new toy:



I need you guys to be assholes about giving me a hard time about using it. You know, be yourself.

I give it two weeks before that is in your closet behind your climbing shoes and roadbike, and you are back to eating cookie dough while watching netflix.


tripperjm


Jan 14, 2013, 7:27 PM
Post #95472 of 103268 (841 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 7, 2002
Posts: 10611

Re: [drivel] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

drivel wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
camhead wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
camhead wrote:
Doc! You are needed here!

http://www.rockclimbing.com/..._reply;so=ASC;mh=25;

all my posts are going to get 1-starred now!

As they should be

No more star ratings, unfortunately. Someone (cough cough) exiled the thread into the Shitbox.

Even though we awl noes it's CI's fault, I blame it on that stupid green jacket that smells like lysol... and teh dislussions ov grandor that goes with it.

Course, I'm more upset by teh few moments I wasted won staring that are nau worthless and resulted in me being GU'd by teh dawg.

Don't worry, GU happens even to the best, and you aren't one.

Huh? Must have lost sunthin in teh translation.... Did ewe just call me fat?

If the glove fits.... when everything else doesn't... my clipbored says tis true.

I seem to be having trouble with teh google russian translator....

Did ewe just ask me to pull yore hair and bite yore ass?

You could try, but I don't think you are in good enough shape for the task.

This is troo. Being a cripple makes these sorts of things cruxy. Tuphar?
Says teh man hobbling around on crutches


...try to keep up.

Oh noes.... They had to neuter teh clamhed to save teh foot?


carabiner96


Jan 14, 2013, 7:45 PM
Post #95473 of 103268 (838 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 10, 2006
Posts: 12538

Re: [dr_feelgood] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
My new toy:

[image]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51KrIDriUrL._SS500_.jpg[/image]

I need you guys to be assholes about giving me a hard time about using it. You know, be yourself.

That thing looks medieval. Have fun.
If I fall off of it and break my arm, can I sue?


carabiner96


Jan 14, 2013, 7:46 PM
Post #95474 of 103268 (838 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 10, 2006
Posts: 12538

Re: [epoch] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

epoch wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
My new toy:

[image]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51KrIDriUrL._SS500_.jpg[/image]

I need you guys to be assholes about giving me a hard time about using it. You know, be yourself.

Is it some sort of confangled overpriced useless exercise equipment?

You would have spent your money better by getting a juicer.
I have a juicer, we use it twice a day. Bitch to clean, though.


carabiner96


Jan 14, 2013, 7:47 PM
Post #95475 of 103268 (838 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 10, 2006
Posts: 12538

Re: [camhead] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
My new toy:

[image]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51KrIDriUrL._SS500_.jpg[/image]

I need you guys to be assholes about giving me a hard time about using it. You know, be yourself.

I give it two weeks before that is in your closet behind your climbing shoes and roadbike, and you are back to eating cookie dough while watching netflix.

Hands free, baby...I can watch netflix AND eat cookie dough while using it.

First page Previous page 1 ... 3815 3816 3817 3818 3819 3820 3821 3822 3823 ... 4131 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

 


Search for (options)

Log In:

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?
$76.46 (10% off)
$35.96 (10% off)
$156.56 (10% off)
$103.46 (10% off)



Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook