Forums: Community: Campground:
You are not wanted here.
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

 
First page Previous page 1 ... 3909 3910 3911 3912 3913 3914 3915 3916 3917 ... 4166 Next page Last page  View All


climbingtrash


Feb 27, 2013, 8:05 PM
Post #97801 of 104134 (2319 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jan 19, 2006
Posts: 4971

Re: [tripperjm] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

tripperjm wrote:
climbingtrash wrote:
this GU may take me a bit but bear with me, I'm going to champion my way throo it.

please don't

yore a little late. please dew try and keep up. I haZ teh PT?


climbingtrash


Feb 27, 2013, 8:05 PM
Post #97802 of 104134 (2319 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jan 19, 2006
Posts: 4971

Re: [granite_grrl] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

wo0?


climbingtrash


Feb 27, 2013, 8:06 PM
Post #97803 of 104134 (2319 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jan 19, 2006
Posts: 4971

Re: [climbs4fun] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

climbs4fun wrote:
climbingtrash wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
camhead wrote:
I think I've got a new moral/ethical foundation that I'm working with.

If one is married to another coffee drinker, it is decent to not drink more than half of the pot of coffee in the morning, and leave the other half for one's spouse.

However, if one's spouse sleeps in, he or she is not morally entitled to half of the coffee pot, since the longer you sleep in, the less coffee you actually need. Logically, since I got up earlier, slaved away for minutes making the coffee, I am entitled to more than half of the pot.

that is awl.

Nathan doesn't like coffee. It works out well.

I don't like beer.

I knew there was something wrong with you. At least you live in the right place for that.

Knot really. Living up on teh mesa haz a hole different set of standards.


tripperjm


Feb 27, 2013, 9:17 PM
Post #97804 of 104134 (2308 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 7, 2002
Posts: 10634

Re: [camhead] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
cracklover wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
Panic Mode, Commence!

regarding yore teachings? or studies?

or the fact that this is the only post in the BET this morning?

I think all of those are panic-worthy.

As id the fact that i tried campusing last night, and I SUCK!!!!!

You starting campus board training? I sucked royally when I started. Made huge gains over two months. Well, actually most of the gains were in the first half of that. Anyway, lemme know if you want any suggestions for stuff to do as part of your routine.

GO

Yes, finished with hangboard, starting on campusing.

I would be curious to hear what you did/do, but my problem right now is not the lack of knowing all sorts of things i could do on a campus board. My problem is the inability to do most of them.

LOL, in deference to BET gerks, check your PM. I wouldn't want Doc to go shoot himself in the face...

on the second thought... yeah, I do. But check your PM anyway. Wink

Don't care if it's hangboard talk, or if it's with teh outsider, yeah, we should discuss it. Especially since it's been kind of a shitty day today.

On the bright side, I set a v6-ish crimp route on the 70 degree wall today. Right foot intensive, and I put the boot on (arrohead, thanks jack!) for it. Obligatory feet cuts, obviously, but the hangboard training definitely paid off. Feels great to have your feet cut while yore on two half pad crimps, and hold it.


Ifs chossy wus hear, he wood slap ewe to death with yore own small penish. Ewe are what is rong with teh BET!!!1

Knot only will ewe talk to teh flys...ewe invite them in... and then rite back to teh spray. and rite in teh middle ov yore spraydown, ewe reach over and cup my balls.

Awl that in won short post. Ewe make me sick.


tripperjm


Feb 27, 2013, 9:25 PM
Post #97805 of 104134 (2307 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 7, 2002
Posts: 10634

Re: [snoopy138] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
cracklover wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
Panic Mode, Commence!

regarding yore teachings? or studies?

or the fact that this is the only post in the BET this morning?

I think all of those are panic-worthy.

As id the fact that i tried campusing last night, and I SUCK!!!!!

You starting campus board training? I sucked royally when I started. Made huge gains over two months. Well, actually most of the gains were in the first half of that. Anyway, lemme know if you want any suggestions for stuff to do as part of your routine.

GO

Yes, finished with hangboard, starting on campusing.

I would be curious to hear what you did/do, but my problem right now is not the lack of knowing all sorts of things i could do on a campus board. My problem is the inability to do most of them.

LOL, in deference to BET gerks, check your PM. I wouldn't want Doc to go shoot himself in the face...

on the second thought... yeah, I do. But check your PM anyway. Wink

Don't care if it's hangboard talk, or if it's with teh outsider, yeah, we should discuss it. Especially since it's been kind of a shitty day today.

On the bright side, I set a v6-ish crimp route on the 70 degree wall today. Right foot intensive, and I put the boot on (arrohead, thanks jack!) for it. Obligatory feet cuts, obviously, but the hangboard training definitely paid off. Feels great to have your feet cut while yore on two half pad crimps, and hold it.

maybe you and crackdoucher can go jerk each other off over on hangbored.com?

I dun't carez where they goes as long as it's away from hear...

I just hope there manlove turns in to a murder-suicide, sooner than later.


climbingtrash


Feb 27, 2013, 9:27 PM
Post #97806 of 104134 (2307 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jan 19, 2006
Posts: 4971

Re: [tripperjm] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

tripperjm wrote:
camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
cracklover wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
Panic Mode, Commence!

regarding yore teachings? or studies?

or the fact that this is the only post in the BET this morning?

I think all of those are panic-worthy.

As id the fact that i tried campusing last night, and I SUCK!!!!!

You starting campus board training? I sucked royally when I started. Made huge gains over two months. Well, actually most of the gains were in the first half of that. Anyway, lemme know if you want any suggestions for stuff to do as part of your routine.

GO

Yes, finished with hangboard, starting on campusing.

I would be curious to hear what you did/do, but my problem right now is not the lack of knowing all sorts of things i could do on a campus board. My problem is the inability to do most of them.

LOL, in deference to BET gerks, check your PM. I wouldn't want Doc to go shoot himself in the face...

on the second thought... yeah, I do. But check your PM anyway. Wink

Don't care if it's hangboard talk, or if it's with teh outsider, yeah, we should discuss it. Especially since it's been kind of a shitty day today.

On the bright side, I set a v6-ish crimp route on the 70 degree wall today. Right foot intensive, and I put the boot on (arrohead, thanks jack!) for it. Obligatory feet cuts, obviously, but the hangboard training definitely paid off. Feels great to have your feet cut while yore on two half pad crimps, and hold it.


Ifs chossy wus hear, he wood slap ewe to death with yore own small penish. Ewe are what is rong with teh BET!!!1

Knot only will ewe talk to teh flys...ewe invite them in... and then rite back to teh spray. and rite in teh middle ov yore spraydown, ewe reach over and cup my balls.

Awl that in won short post. Ewe make me sick.

Banz him!


tripperjm


Feb 27, 2013, 9:40 PM
Post #97807 of 104134 (2305 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 7, 2002
Posts: 10634

Re: [camhead] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
Speaking of ice climbing: I would like everyone to know that my swing is apparently becoming less child like. Between the thin ice this year and the improvements to my swing I've been smashing the crap out of my picks.

That is awl.

If you want to continue with the swing tawk, you and dribble should just take it to PMs, dammit.


tripperjm


Feb 27, 2013, 10:20 PM
Post #97808 of 104134 (2301 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 7, 2002
Posts: 10634

Re: [camhead] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
cracklover wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
cracklover wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
Panic Mode, Commence!

regarding yore teachings? or studies?

or the fact that this is the only post in the BET this morning?
No, Yes, Yes. I was planning my life last night, and realized that shit just got real. I have five weeks to finish my thesis, study for my comps, and do other shit.

you should probibly go knock an ice pillar down on yourself.
It becomes more tempting by the hour

Pfft. That's so last year

Yeah, I have consciously avoided any skinny pillars since then. Something about all that ice crashing around me makes me a tad apprehensive to hop on them.

weke ass.

Says the guy that doesn't go ice climbing

a) there's rock to climb every weke end.

ii) I don't see how that's relevant to encouraging doc's sick gnar ice pillar zendingriding
And besides. the screw can be as good as it wants, but if the pillar failz.....

I don't know anything about ice climbing, but if you're screwing and your pillar failz... is definitely not what I'd call "good". I've heard of that happening when the girl's on top and gets carried away. Bend, snap. Is new definition of meatbomb.

GO

You don't place screws into pillars like that.

So you're saying it's an urban myth?

GO

I am so comfrused right now. I know nothing about ice screw placements, but know that penile breakage is not uncommon in bulls. It scares me.

There iz sumthin seriously rong with ewe...


tripperjm


Feb 27, 2013, 10:29 PM
Post #97809 of 104134 (2300 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 7, 2002
Posts: 10634

Re: [carabiner96] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

carabiner96 wrote:
Ruh roh. Just realized that my cords are do worn out that there is a mere thread separating my bare ass from the world. Here's to making it to the end of the day without needing to bend over.

I'm more ov an ass, man.


tripperjm


Feb 27, 2013, 10:36 PM
Post #97810 of 104134 (2298 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 7, 2002
Posts: 10634

Re: [lena_chita] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

lena_chita wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
cracklover wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
Panic Mode, Commence!

regarding yore teachings? or studies?

or the fact that this is the only post in the BET this morning?
No, Yes, Yes. I was planning my life last night, and realized that shit just got real. I have five weeks to finish my thesis, study for my comps, and do other shit.

you should probibly go knock an ice pillar down on yourself.
It becomes more tempting by the hour

Pfft. That's so last year

Yeah, I have consciously avoided any skinny pillars since then. Something about all that ice crashing around me makes me a tad apprehensive to hop on them.

weke ass.

Says the guy that doesn't go ice climbing

a) there's rock to climb every weke end.

ii) I don't see how that's relevant to encouraging doc's sick gnar ice pillar zendingriding
And besides. the screw can be as good as it wants, but if the pillar failz.....

I don't know anything about ice climbing, but if you're screwing and your pillar failz... is definitely not what I'd call "good". I've heard of that happening when the girl's on top and gets carried away. Bend, snap. Is new definition of meatbomb.

GO

You don't place screws into pillars like that.

just because kamhed is doing it, doesn't mean you should be.

chossy would be so disappointed in you.

You mean chossy is not adventurous enough to try stuff?

knot so much like....

more like knot insecure enough to spray like a firehose.


tripperjm


Feb 27, 2013, 10:37 PM
Post #97811 of 104134 (2298 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 7, 2002
Posts: 10634

Re: [dr_feelgood] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
cracklover wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
Panic Mode, Commence!

regarding yore teachings? or studies?

or the fact that this is the only post in the BET this morning?
No, Yes, Yes. I was planning my life last night, and realized that shit just got real. I have five weeks to finish my thesis, study for my comps, and do other shit.

you should probibly go knock an ice pillar down on yourself.
It becomes more tempting by the hour

Pfft. That's so last year

Yeah, I have consciously avoided any skinny pillars since then. Something about all that ice crashing around me makes me a tad apprehensive to hop on them.

weke ass.

Says the guy that doesn't go ice climbing

a) there's rock to climb every weke end.

ii) I don't see how that's relevant to encouraging doc's sick gnar ice pillar zendingriding
And besides. the screw can be as good as it wants, but if the pillar failz.....

I don't know anything about ice climbing, but if you're screwing and your pillar failz... is definitely not what I'd call "good". I've heard of that happening when the girl's on top and gets carried away. Bend, snap. Is new definition of meatbomb.

GO

You don't place screws into pillars like that.

just because kamhed is doing it, doesn't mean you should be.

chossy would be so disappointed in you.

You mean chossy is not adventurous enough to try stuff?
Chossy knows better than to talk to the flies.

This iz awlso korrect.


tripperjm


Feb 27, 2013, 10:53 PM
Post #97812 of 104134 (2298 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 7, 2002
Posts: 10634

Re: [caughtinside] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
cracklover wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
Panic Mode, Commence!

regarding yore teachings? or studies?

or the fact that this is the only post in the BET this morning?
No, Yes, Yes. I was planning my life last night, and realized that shit just got real. I have five weeks to finish my thesis, study for my comps, and do other shit.

you should probibly go knock an ice pillar down on yourself.
It becomes more tempting by the hour

Pfft. That's so last year

Yeah, I have consciously avoided any skinny pillars since then. Something about all that ice crashing around me makes me a tad apprehensive to hop on them.

weke ass.

Says the guy that doesn't go ice climbing

a) there's rock to climb every weke end.

ii) I don't see how that's relevant to encouraging doc's sick gnar ice pillar zendingriding
And besides. the screw can be as good as it wants, but if the pillar failz.....

I don't know anything about ice climbing, but if you're screwing and your pillar failz... is definitely not what I'd call "good". I've heard of that happening when the girl's on top and gets carried away. Bend, snap. Is new definition of meatbomb.

GO

You don't place screws into pillars like that.

just because kamhed is doing it, doesn't mean you should be.

chossy would be so disappointed in you.

You mean chossy is not adventurous enough to try stuff?
Chossy knows better than to talk to the flies.

something the ohio contingent has some issues with

It's winter in helhio. You would have issues, too, if you could only see the sun in pictures on computer screen.

it's overcast here, too. ocean definitely not visible out the orifice window today. just the jiant iPad billbored outside my window.
And you don't see him talking to the flies.

Any time I think about talking to a fly, I just picture jak, holding the clipbored, shaking his head, telling me that climbing probibly isn't for me, and that I should consider batmittin or lindy tango.

Whoohoo!!!1 That's me.


tripperjm


Feb 27, 2013, 10:57 PM
Post #97813 of 104134 (2298 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 7, 2002
Posts: 10634

Re: [lena_chita] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

lena_chita wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
macherry wrote:
camhead wrote:
Some low grade dramz here.

http://www.rockclimbing.com/...4;page=unread#unread

Seriously, I mean, we all know that Lena is a gerk, but I am not sure what Olderic's gripe is. I'm pretty psyched that he dug up teh Kansas City controversy, though! Hopefully some more fun will come out of it.

jeez and i never go into the climbing forums

the guy had a stalkerty stalkerty vibe
I've actually met Eric, and he seemed as normal as any old climbing bum can be. I think he's the type of guy who smoked way too much pot in his youth and is now turning into a crotchety old man. He's got to be late 60s by now.


Maybe he has a 3rd grade crush on Lena?

Oh no, I am still reeling from ObviousTroll dumping me! I am not ready for another relationship.

Oh teh ironing


tripperjm


Feb 27, 2013, 11:05 PM
Post #97814 of 104134 (2298 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 7, 2002
Posts: 10634

Re: [camhead] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
macherry wrote:
camhead wrote:
Some low grade dramz here.

http://www.rockclimbing.com/...4;page=unread#unread

Seriously, I mean, we all know that Lena is a gerk, but I am not sure what Olderic's gripe is. I'm pretty psyched that he dug up teh Kansas City controversy, though! Hopefully some more fun will come out of it.

jeez and i never go into the climbing forums

the guy had a stalkerty stalkerty vibe
I've actually met Eric, and he seemed as normal as any old climbing bum can be. I think he's the type of guy who smoked way too much pot in his youth and is now turning into a crotchety old man. He's got to be late 60s by now.


Maybe he has a 3rd grade crush on Lena?

Whatever, that's no excuse. Trapper Jim smokes way too much in his youth and now, is well into his 80s, has a 3rd grade crush on Lena, is a total ass, man, and still doesn't spew BS like that.

There are rules... well they are more like guidelines, but still.


tripperjm


Feb 27, 2013, 11:08 PM
Post #97815 of 104134 (2298 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 7, 2002
Posts: 10634

Re: [camhead] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
cracklover wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
macherry wrote:
camhead wrote:
Some low grade dramz here.

http://www.rockclimbing.com/...4;page=unread#unread

Seriously, I mean, we all know that Lena is a gerk, but I am not sure what Olderic's gripe is. I'm pretty psyched that he dug up teh Kansas City controversy, though! Hopefully some more fun will come out of it.

jeez and i never go into the climbing forums

the guy had a stalkerty stalkerty vibe
I've actually met Eric, and he seemed as normal as any old climbing bum can be. I think he's the type of guy who smoked way too much pot in his youth and is now turning into a crotchety old man. He's got to be late 60s by now.


Maybe he has a 3rd grade crush on Lena?

I've climbed a fair bit with him, and he's the most different online to in person of anyone I've known. Something about the internet just seems to constantly rub him the wrong way, and then get under his skin until he blows up, as he does with some regularity.

Okay, now I'm starting to sound like a stalker. Am not! Just happen to know and like the IRL guy. The online version, not so much.

GUnimpressed

Someone needs to make a chart of the online to IRL quotient of users. You know, Eric at one end for "very different," and Angry at the other in "pretty much the same."

This past fall, we were at Endless Wall. Me and a friend were BS-ing with some other climbers for a bit. After a while, I walked around the corner to go pee or something. As soon as I was out of earshot, the folks we were talking to said, "You know who that was? I think that was camhead!"

Ewe really are a legend....



in yore own mind.


tripperjm


Feb 27, 2013, 11:12 PM
Post #97816 of 104134 (2298 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 7, 2002
Posts: 10634

Re: [climbs4fun] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

climbs4fun wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
Panic Mode, Commence!

regarding yore teachings? or studies?

or the fact that this is the only post in the BET this morning?
No, Yes, Yes. I was planning my life last night, and realized that shit just got real. I have five weeks to finish my thesis, study for my comps, and do other shit.

you should probibly go knock an ice pillar down on yourself.
It becomes more tempting by the hour

Pfft. That's so last year

Yeah, I have consciously avoided any skinny pillars since then. Something about all that ice crashing around me makes me a tad apprehensive to hop on them.

weke ass.

Says the guy that doesn't go ice climbing

a) there's rock to climb every weke end.

ii) I don't see how that's relevant to encouraging doc's sick gnar ice pillar zendingriding

I don't dispute WHY you don't climb ice. Just stating that you are calling him a weke ass when you DON'T climb ice and he does.

Yore facts don't fit in to snoppys story


i thought ewe new?


tripperjm


Feb 27, 2013, 11:13 PM
Post #97817 of 104134 (2298 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 7, 2002
Posts: 10634

Re: [climbs4fun] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

climbs4fun wrote:
cracklover wrote:
camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
cracklover wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
Panic Mode, Commence!

regarding yore teachings? or studies?

or the fact that this is the only post in the BET this morning?

I think all of those are panic-worthy.

As id the fact that i tried campusing last night, and I SUCK!!!!!

You starting campus board training? I sucked royally when I started. Made huge gains over two months. Well, actually most of the gains were in the first half of that. Anyway, lemme know if you want any suggestions for stuff to do as part of your routine.

GO

Yes, finished with hangboard, starting on campusing.

I would be curious to hear what you did/do, but my problem right now is not the lack of knowing all sorts of things i could do on a campus board. My problem is the inability to do most of them.

LOL, in deference to BET gerks, check your PM. I wouldn't want Doc to go shoot himself in the face...

on the second thought... yeah, I do. But check your PM anyway. Wink

Don't care if it's hangboard talk, or if it's with teh outsider, yeah, we should discuss it. Especially since it's been kind of a shitty day today.

On the bright side, I set a v6-ish crimp route on the 70 degree wall today. Right foot intensive, and I put the boot on (arrohead, thanks jack!) for it. Obligatory feet cuts, obviously, but the hangboard training definitely paid off. Feels great to have your feet cut while yore on two half pad crimps, and hold it.

Actually, even you should be glad I took it to PM. Put Lena and I together, both in serious cat mode, and it gets pretty fucking long winded and earnest. And when discussing something as already boring as campus board training - huge snore.

GO


what a waste of PC ++

Yore knot helping with our fly problem.


tripperjm


Feb 27, 2013, 11:15 PM
Post #97818 of 104134 (2298 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 7, 2002
Posts: 10634

Re: [camhead] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
cracklover wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
macherry wrote:
camhead wrote:
Some low grade dramz here.

http://www.rockclimbing.com/...4;page=unread#unread

Seriously, I mean, we all know that Lena is a gerk, but I am not sure what Olderic's gripe is. I'm pretty psyched that he dug up teh Kansas City controversy, though! Hopefully some more fun will come out of it.

jeez and i never go into the climbing forums

the guy had a stalkerty stalkerty vibe
I've actually met Eric, and he seemed as normal as any old climbing bum can be. I think he's the type of guy who smoked way too much pot in his youth and is now turning into a crotchety old man. He's got to be late 60s by now.


Maybe he has a 3rd grade crush on Lena?

I've climbed a fair bit with him, and he's the most different online to in person of anyone I've known. Something about the internet just seems to constantly rub him the wrong way, and then get under his skin until he blows up, as he does with some regularity.

Okay, now I'm starting to sound like a stalker. Am not! Just happen to know and like the IRL guy. The online version, not so much.

GUnimpressed

Someone needs to make a chart of the online to IRL quotient of users. You know, Eric at one end for "very different," and Angry at the other in "pretty much the same."

This past fall, we were at Endless Wall. Me and a friend were BS-ing with some other climbers for a bit. After a while, I walked around the corner to go pee or something. As soon as I was out of earshot, the folks we were talking to said, "You know who that was? I think that was camhead!"

Nice! And if I am not mistaken, it wasn't the first time you have been recognized for your valuable online contributions, either!

I am a legend in my own mind.

fix'd


tripperjm


Feb 27, 2013, 11:17 PM
Post #97819 of 104134 (2298 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 7, 2002
Posts: 10634

Re: [camhead] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
Piss, so, as my gimpy foot has been gradually healing, the swelling has been going down and the skin kind of contracting. It's been hurtzing pretty bad at some of the points at which the ends of the pins are nearest the skin. Anyway, took off the Acewrap to bathe today, and sure enough we have a breech! Part of the pin is just fucking sticking out of the skin.

Called the Doc (real doc, not PhD, JD, or Feelgood), and hopefully will get an appt in the next day, before I fly out to Yewtaw. If not, I may just have to bring out the needlenoezes, bite down on a stick, and yank the fucker out. That would probably be a good idea.

As long as it results in yore death... I think it's a gud idea.


tripperjm


Feb 27, 2013, 11:26 PM
Post #97820 of 104134 (2277 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 7, 2002
Posts: 10634

Re: [lena_chita] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
cracklover wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
macherry wrote:
camhead wrote:
Some low grade dramz here.

http://www.rockclimbing.com/...4;page=unread#unread

Seriously, I mean, we all know that Lena is a gerk, but I am not sure what Olderic's gripe is. I'm pretty psyched that he dug up teh Kansas City controversy, though! Hopefully some more fun will come out of it.

jeez and i never go into the climbing forums

the guy had a stalkerty stalkerty vibe
I've actually met Eric, and he seemed as normal as any old climbing bum can be. I think he's the type of guy who smoked way too much pot in his youth and is now turning into a crotchety old man. He's got to be late 60s by now.


Maybe he has a 3rd grade crush on Lena?

I've climbed a fair bit with him, and he's the most different online to in person of anyone I've known. Something about the internet just seems to constantly rub him the wrong way, and then get under his skin until he blows up, as he does with some regularity.

Okay, now I'm starting to sound like a stalker. Am not! Just happen to know and like the IRL guy. The online version, not so much.

GUnimpressed

Someone needs to make a chart of the online to IRL quotient of users. You know, Eric at one end for "very different," and Angry at the other in "pretty much the same."

This past fall, we were at Endless Wall. Me and a friend were BS-ing with some other climbers for a bit. After a while, I walked around the corner to go pee or something. As soon as I was out of earshot, the folks we were talking to said, "You know who that was? I think that was camhead!"

Nice! And if I am not mistaken, it wasn't the first time you have been recognized for your valuable online contributions, either!

I get pretty shy about letting people my user name on here. I'd rather if most people didn't put two and two together.

I don't think I have ever been recognized. But I am still a sprayer-in-training.

How's chossy comp going?

Why ewe has to lie? WHY????


tripperjm


Feb 27, 2013, 11:38 PM
Post #97821 of 104134 (2276 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 7, 2002
Posts: 10634

Re: [camhead] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
SylviaSmile wrote:
PTFTW!

Denied. Now GTFO.

So nau ewe speak up?

I'd be a lot happier ifs ewe just told yore boyfriend to beat it.


tripperjm


Feb 27, 2013, 11:44 PM
Post #97822 of 104134 (2276 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 7, 2002
Posts: 10634

Re: [macherry] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

macherry wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
Found the ol' Majid/JakeD story and used it in reply to bearbreader. Hopefully that thread is about to get a whole lot more awesome.

I do love that story.

It's a story well worth loving. Even it goes unnoticed in that thread it was nice to dig it up again.

i enjoyed it

Ewe noes....

ewe kin actually lurk hear withowt posting.


tripperjm


Feb 27, 2013, 11:47 PM
Post #97823 of 104134 (2276 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 7, 2002
Posts: 10634

Re: [climbs4fun] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

climbs4fun wrote:
climbingtrash wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
I haz to somehow average 15 posts a day for the next month or so. So you bitches need to entahtainz me to make it easier. that is awl

do ewe lose your green jacket if you don't get to 10k in time?

that would knot be a bad thing?

Somehow I've had the green jacket for 9 years or so. Though for a while I was an admin, so it was red? I don't remember now what color it was.

yet yore greenjacket still smells like lysol


tripperjm


Feb 27, 2013, 11:51 PM
Post #97824 of 104134 (2276 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 7, 2002
Posts: 10634

Re: [climbingtrash] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

climbingtrash wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
I haz to somehow average 15 posts a day for the next month or so. So you bitches need to entahtainz me to make it easier. that is awl

do ewe lose your green jacket if you don't get to 10k in time?

Nah. Just more of my digniteh

Dignitty? Hipster please...yore posting in teh BET!

I really wish ewe were knot posting in teh BET.


lena_chita
Moderator

Feb 28, 2013, 6:58 AM
Post #97825 of 104134 (2255 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 27, 2006
Posts: 5858

Re: [tripperjm] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

tripperjm wrote:
macherry wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
Found the ol' Majid/JakeD story and used it in reply to bearbreader. Hopefully that thread is about to get a whole lot more awesome.

I do love that story.

It's a story well worth loving. Even it goes unnoticed in that thread it was nice to dig it up again.

i enjoyed it

Ewe noes....

ewe kin actually lurk hear withowt posting.


WOW! macherry, I am impressed! Jack didn't tell you to GTFO, he was actually attempting politeness, as much as he is capable of, anyway...

How do you do that, and could you give me some lessons, please?

First page Previous page 1 ... 3909 3910 3911 3912 3913 3914 3915 3916 3917 ... 4166 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

 


Search for (options)

Log In:

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?



Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook