Forums: Community: Campground:
You are not wanted here.
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

 
First page Previous page 1 ... 4010 4011 4012 4013 4014 4015 4016 4017 4018 ... 4168 Next page Last page  View All


climbs4fun
Moderator

Jul 25, 2013, 7:08 PM
Post #100326 of 104178 (3524 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Mar 18, 2003
Posts: 9656

Re: [climbs4fun] In other newz [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

To all the glasses, contacts, can't see bs...

LAZERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best thing EVER


Partner camhead


Jul 25, 2013, 7:15 PM
Post #100327 of 104178 (3519 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Sep 9, 2001
Posts: 20802

Re: [lena_chita] In other newz [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

lena_chita wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
The rainy summer continues. Humidity and heat have been rising, and the climbing level has gradually been going down. Booo. Fortunately we've been getting out on the lake for dws quite a bit. Had a funny situation the other day there. Started up a pretty classic steep 12b jughaul, which has a pretty hard dyno at like 35 feet that I've never commited to. Got up to just below the dyno, and realized that I had left my glasses on. Shit. Still wanted to commit to the move, so I hung the glasses on a bult hanger, and climbed on up. Unfortunately I bumped them with my foot, and watched them plummet on down into the watery depths. Piss.

I tried the move, failed because I was bummed about my glasses. They were actually my old backup pair that are held together with glue, but still. Got back to shore, and my friend Roper shows up. He had some goggles, so I tried deep sea pearl diving to find the glasses. Could not see them though, because, uh, I did not have glasses on. Was kind of cool to be diving so deep though. Finally, Roper thought he saw a glimmer of metal at like 20feet, he dove down and got them. I owe him a sizer. Psyched to have my shitty glasses back.

That is awl.

That's how the world works. if they were fancy brand-new expensive sunglasses, you would have never found them. But shitty ones? Sure! Still pretty cool that he was able to find them.

I don't know that I understand your thought process for hanging the glasses on the bolt hanger. I mean, is it possible to down-climb from there? Were you planning to go up on the next go, and retrieve the glasses, and down-climb?

yeah, it sounds kind of dumb. at some point or another, those glasses were plunging down towards the water.

Humanities majors usually have a weak grasp on the concept of gravity... this must be the explanation!

Ewe gheys clearly have not graspedy greater stragedy. It would have been fine if I'd not kicked them off.


lena_chita
Moderator

Jul 25, 2013, 7:36 PM
Post #100328 of 104178 (3514 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 27, 2006
Posts: 5861

Re: [climbs4fun] In other newz [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

climbs4fun wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
I will say that I'm pretty excited that I'm in good enough shape to have done 4 burns on my project. Should have one hung it too, but I got mixed up with my hands at the anchors.

My fingertips are raw. Did a lot of thrashing trying to pull the crux on my last attempt.


I'm impressed that you are climbing in this weather, let alone that you are working on the prodgekt.

We had a dinner party on Saturday. The best part of the dinner was watermelon gin punch that Heffe made. But i haveto say, my salmon turned out pretty darn good, too, and so did pulled porkand hte rest of the fixings.

But OMG, I forgot how much work little kids are. Several of my friends have toddlers of various degrees of toddlering, and somehow 3 of them managed to lock themselves in Alisa's room. The key to the room does not exist. The oldest child was an-almost 3yo. We were contemplating the least-damaging way to break the door, but eventually they pushed the knob and turned it in the right combination, and got out.

That's awl.

Replace the door knob

Why? I mean, yeah, eventually I might want to have a door know that actually has a key to it somewhere. But right now it is pretty low on my priority list.


lena_chita
Moderator

Jul 25, 2013, 7:39 PM
Post #100329 of 104178 (3512 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 27, 2006
Posts: 5861

Re: [camhead] In other newz [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
The rainy summer continues. Humidity and heat have been rising, and the climbing level has gradually been going down. Booo. Fortunately we've been getting out on the lake for dws quite a bit. Had a funny situation the other day there. Started up a pretty classic steep 12b jughaul, which has a pretty hard dyno at like 35 feet that I've never commited to. Got up to just below the dyno, and realized that I had left my glasses on. Shit. Still wanted to commit to the move, so I hung the glasses on a bult hanger, and climbed on up. Unfortunately I bumped them with my foot, and watched them plummet on down into the watery depths. Piss.

I tried the move, failed because I was bummed about my glasses. They were actually my old backup pair that are held together with glue, but still. Got back to shore, and my friend Roper shows up. He had some goggles, so I tried deep sea pearl diving to find the glasses. Could not see them though, because, uh, I did not have glasses on. Was kind of cool to be diving so deep though. Finally, Roper thought he saw a glimmer of metal at like 20feet, he dove down and got them. I owe him a sizer. Psyched to have my shitty glasses back.

That is awl.

That's how the world works. if they were fancy brand-new expensive sunglasses, you would have never found them. But shitty ones? Sure! Still pretty cool that he was able to find them.

I don't know that I understand your thought process for hanging the glasses on the bolt hanger. I mean, is it possible to down-climb from there? Were you planning to go up on the next go, and retrieve the glasses, and down-climb?

yeah, it sounds kind of dumb. at some point or another, those glasses were plunging down towards the water.

Humanities majors usually have a weak grasp on the concept of gravity... this must be the explanation!

Ewe gheys clearly have not graspedy greater stragedy. It would have been fine if I'd not kicked them off.

Clearly! I might need glasses to see this greater stragedy more clearly.

I dunno how I would adapt, when I eventually need glasses. Sticking fingers into eyes has never been my strong point. And glasses seem to be a lot of trouble.


granite_grrl


Jul 25, 2013, 7:39 PM
Post #100330 of 104178 (3511 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Oct 25, 2002
Posts: 14904

Re: [climbs4fun] In other newz [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

climbs4fun wrote:
To all the glasses, contacts, can't see bs...

LAZERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best thing EVER

"lazers" are awesome.


dr_feelgood


Jul 25, 2013, 8:31 PM
Post #100331 of 104178 (3503 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 6, 2004
Posts: 25945

Re: [climbs4fun] In other newz [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

climbs4fun wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
I will say that I'm pretty excited that I'm in good enough shape to have done 4 burns on my project. Should have one hung it too, but I got mixed up with my hands at the anchors.

My fingertips are raw. Did a lot of thrashing trying to pull the crux on my last attempt.


I'm impressed that you are climbing in this weather, let alone that you are working on the prodgekt.

We had a dinner party on Saturday. The best part of the dinner was watermelon gin punch that Heffe made. But i haveto say, my salmon turned out pretty darn good, too, and so did pulled porkand hte rest of the fixings.

But OMG, I forgot how much work little kids are. Several of my friends have toddlers of various degrees of toddlering, and somehow 3 of them managed to lock themselves in Alisa's room. The key to the room does not exist. The oldest child was an-almost 3yo. We were contemplating the least-damaging way to break the door, but eventually they pushed the knob and turned it in the right combination, and got out.

That's awl.

Replace the door knob
Or, buy a crowbar. Much more fun.


tripperjm


Jul 25, 2013, 9:42 PM
Post #100332 of 104178 (3499 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 7, 2002
Posts: 10634

Re: [caughtinside] In other newz [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
Eye has a little tyme, so I'm tring to decide.... Teh best, teh funnest or sumthing new.

There are still some new things that a guy like you hasn't seen yet? Go for something new, supposed to be good for the brain.

While it's tru, I have wasted a lot ov tyme traveling to climb. There are places I haven't been two.

Course teh new place I've been thinking about heading owt two iz a 20+ hour drive.... and my knee iz hurting just thinking about sitting in a car that long. I suppose I cood fly and rent a car but I wood has to cum up with two last minute tickets... and then still drive for several hours to get there.

There iz this other new place eye hasn't been two that iz closer.... and in season that eye've been thinking about and it wood piss oft CI.....


Dammit gives me teh Beta!! This isn't that spot Snupe sniped is it?? Or teh won with teh gnu guidebook coming owt?

Plans are being laid, locations being decided...

How serious are ewe? 3rd to teh 11th.


caughtinside


Jul 26, 2013, 8:54 AM
Post #100333 of 104178 (3472 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jan 8, 2003
Posts: 30472

Re: [tripperjm] In other newz [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

tripperjm wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
Eye has a little tyme, so I'm tring to decide.... Teh best, teh funnest or sumthing new.

There are still some new things that a guy like you hasn't seen yet? Go for something new, supposed to be good for the brain.

While it's tru, I have wasted a lot ov tyme traveling to climb. There are places I haven't been two.

Course teh new place I've been thinking about heading owt two iz a 20+ hour drive.... and my knee iz hurting just thinking about sitting in a car that long. I suppose I cood fly and rent a car but I wood has to cum up with two last minute tickets... and then still drive for several hours to get there.

There iz this other new place eye hasn't been two that iz closer.... and in season that eye've been thinking about and it wood piss oft CI.....


Dammit gives me teh Beta!! This isn't that spot Snupe sniped is it?? Or teh won with teh gnu guidebook coming owt?

Plans are being laid, locations being decided...

How serious are ewe? 3rd to teh 11th.

Hmm, bad dates for me. Two guys in my group are owt that week so I can't take off. If you do the thing up here let me know and I can come out for a day or the weekend.


drivel


Jul 26, 2013, 9:39 PM
Post #100334 of 104178 (3439 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 22, 2010
Posts: 2459

Re: [dr_feelgood] In other newz [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
I will say that I'm pretty excited that I'm in good enough shape to have done 4 burns on my project. Should have one hung it too, but I got mixed up with my hands at the anchors.

My fingertips are raw. Did a lot of thrashing trying to pull the crux on my last attempt.


I'm impressed that you are climbing in this weather, let alone that you are working on the prodgekt.

We had a dinner party on Saturday. The best part of the dinner was watermelon gin punch that Heffe made. But i haveto say, my salmon turned out pretty darn good, too, and so did pulled porkand hte rest of the fixings.

But OMG, I forgot how much work little kids are. Several of my friends have toddlers of various degrees of toddlering, and somehow 3 of them managed to lock themselves in Alisa's room. The key to the room does not exist. The oldest child was an-almost 3yo. We were contemplating the least-damaging way to break the door, but eventually they pushed the knob and turned it in the right combination, and got out.

That's awl.

Replace the door knob
Or, buy a crowbar. Much more fun.

or two of these:



One above and one below the knob. If it's a wood door frame, will pop out anything up to about a 1" deadbolt.

firefighter tool.


caughtinside


Jul 28, 2013, 5:39 PM
Post #100335 of 104178 (3393 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jan 8, 2003
Posts: 30472

Re: [dr_feelgood] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Jack, I didn't know you were a coverboi of Schlock and Vice in the 90s!

http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s308/caughtinside_bucket/photo_zps277afe3a.jpg

Man, I miss climbing in the 90s. And I wasn't even there. Shitty bleach jorbs, tite pantz, fewer v14 cockroaches. le sigh.


caughtinside


Jul 28, 2013, 5:39 PM
Post #100336 of 104178 (3391 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jan 8, 2003
Posts: 30472

Re: [caughtinside] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

[/image]

ferk. let's try this


Partner camhead


Jul 29, 2013, 4:25 AM
Post #100337 of 104178 (3373 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Sep 9, 2001
Posts: 20802

Re: [caughtinside] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
[/image]

ferk. let's try this

This is amazing.


Partner camhead


Jul 29, 2013, 4:35 AM
Post #100338 of 104178 (3373 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Sep 9, 2001
Posts: 20802

Re: [dr_feelgood] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Great last few days here in Fayettenam. The endless monsoon finally took a break on Thursday. A friend of mine came into town, needing a partner, and gave me just the motivation I needed after being surrounded by slackass lazy dirtbags for the last month. Did a couple one two pluses second go, got back into it on the tard by finally leading this 11+ that gets a very large R. Friday an oldskool bigwig from the AAC came in; turns out he got the FFA of Kansas City back in the 70s. He laffed when I told him about my spiritual defiling of it. We did some tard classics at endless wall, he just topped out this one when the skies started threatening again, so he quick put me on too belay, I sprinted the route wearing two backpacks, and then we hiked out in a mega fucking downpour.

Yesterday was cool enough that I even went back to the abandoned prodge at endless, and got a new highpoint on it. Woo!


lena_chita
Moderator

Jul 29, 2013, 7:47 AM
Post #100339 of 104178 (3359 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 27, 2006
Posts: 5861

Re: [camhead] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
Great last few days here in Fayettenam. The endless monsoon finally took a break on Thursday. A friend of mine came into town, needing a partner, and gave me just the motivation I needed after being surrounded by slackass lazy dirtbags for the last month. Did a couple one two pluses second go, got back into it on the tard by finally leading this 11+ that gets a very large R. Friday an oldskool bigwig from the AAC came in; turns out he got the FFA of Kansas City back in the 70s. He laffed when I told him about my spiritual defiling of it. We did some tard classics at endless wall, he just topped out this one when the skies started threatening again, so he quick put me on too belay, I sprinted the route wearing two backpacks, and then we hiked out in a mega fucking downpour.

Yesterday was cool enough that I even went back to the abandoned prodge at endless, and got a new highpoint on it. Woo!

Nice!

I finished week 1 of hangboredom. Fought with Heffe about it. Made up. Cried. Had fun swing dancing.

Trying to decide if i want to go to the New this weekend... Should I? Should I? Should I?


snoopy138


Jul 29, 2013, 9:31 AM
Post #100340 of 104178 (3351 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jul 7, 2004
Posts: 28865

Re: [caughtinside] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:


ferk. let's try this

Atlantis P1?


tripperjm


Jul 29, 2013, 9:37 AM
Post #100341 of 104178 (3345 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 7, 2002
Posts: 10634

Re: [caughtinside] In other newz [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
Eye has a little tyme, so I'm tring to decide.... Teh best, teh funnest or sumthing new.

There are still some new things that a guy like you hasn't seen yet? Go for something new, supposed to be good for the brain.

While it's tru, I have wasted a lot ov tyme traveling to climb. There are places I haven't been two.

Course teh new place I've been thinking about heading owt two iz a 20+ hour drive.... and my knee iz hurting just thinking about sitting in a car that long. I suppose I cood fly and rent a car but I wood has to cum up with two last minute tickets... and then still drive for several hours to get there.

There iz this other new place eye hasn't been two that iz closer.... and in season that eye've been thinking about and it wood piss oft CI.....


Dammit gives me teh Beta!! This isn't that spot Snupe sniped is it?? Or teh won with teh gnu guidebook coming owt?

Plans are being laid, locations being decided...

How serious are ewe? 3rd to teh 11th.

Hmm, bad dates for me. Two guys in my group are owt that week so I can't take off. If you do the thing up here let me know and I can come out for a day or the weekend.

Well.... I'm narrowing it down.

Knot driving 20+ hours, fer sumthin gnu.

Knot going to teh best, been there a bunch.

Still thinking about teh funnest, well teh funnest in teh west. Still, I've been there a bunch.

Kinda leaning toward pissing ewe oft. Course ewe cood awlways help me owt with sum info and maybes join us fer a few dayz... ifs ewe like.

Course, I still wunts teh info. So spill whut ewe noes klown!!!!

Whut I needs iz...

Info on teh hush hush crag...

Contact info for Tom Addison...

Places to stay up on teh pass that are knot camping...

A pass guide to borrow....

What ever else ewe noes.


Partner cracklover


Jul 29, 2013, 9:42 AM
Post #100342 of 104178 (3342 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Nov 14, 2002
Posts: 10064

Re: [lena_chita] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
Great last few days here in Fayettenam. The endless monsoon finally took a break on Thursday. A friend of mine came into town, needing a partner, and gave me just the motivation I needed after being surrounded by slackass lazy dirtbags for the last month. Did a couple one two pluses second go, got back into it on the tard by finally leading this 11+ that gets a very large R. Friday an oldskool bigwig from the AAC came in; turns out he got the FFA of Kansas City back in the 70s. He laffed when I told him about my spiritual defiling of it. We did some tard classics at endless wall, he just topped out this one when the skies started threatening again, so he quick put me on too belay, I sprinted the route wearing two backpacks, and then we hiked out in a mega fucking downpour.

Yesterday was cool enough that I even went back to the abandoned prodge at endless, and got a new highpoint on it. Woo!

Nice!

I finished week 1 of hangboredom. Fought with Heffe about it. Made up. Cried. Had fun swing dancing.

Trying to decide if i want to go to the New this weekend... Should I? Should I? Should I?

So I climbed with a new partner over the weekend - she's about 5'0" I think, and carries what she calls her candycane. It's basically a very stiff draw, looks like this:

D
||
||
||
||
D

The top is some kind of biner that stays open until the bolt hanger enters it, then it closes. The bottom is a standard biner. And the middle is a 1" pvc pipe, cut just the right length so that with a 1' draw running through it, it holds the biners tight on both ends. This allows her to clip the bolt from the appropriate clipping hold. She calls it her candy-cane, because the pvc has a red tape swirl around it for decoration.

In other news, on Saturday I fell off what would've been my hardest onsight this season right at the very last real move, because I missed a single foothold. Dumbass.

In other other news, I gave the gym a good show on Thursday, when I took a 20+ foot inverted fall from the top the wall. Weirdest fall ever. I had skipped the last bolt and was going for a move just a couple feet above it. My feet weren't anywhere near the rope. The fall was totally clean, except that as the rope started to catch me, it swung me back into the wall where the the big toe of one of my feet started sliding down the *outside* of the rope, which was sliding up. Sticky rubber on rope = feet whipped up over my head, while the upper half of my body kept going. Fortunately I fell far enough to clear a roof, so that toe was the only thing that ever touched anything. Less fortunately, my knot rammed into my crotch as I flew ass over teakettle.

GO


tripperjm


Jul 29, 2013, 9:51 AM
Post #100343 of 104178 (3337 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 7, 2002
Posts: 10634

Re: [caughtinside] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
[image][URL=http://s155.photobucket.com/user/caughtinside_bucket/media/photo_zps277afe3a.jpg.html][/image]

Ahhhh.... teh 90s. Whut a great tyme to be a climber.

leans back in mi chair, taking a sip ov coffee and a hit ov spliff and starting to day dream.....

Man, I wus sum kind ov bitchin way back when....

oh shitz, did I just say that owtloud?

uhhh, sorry guys.... I noes take it to stupid topos.

Still, we were pretty bitchin way back when.


caughtinside


Jul 29, 2013, 10:39 AM
Post #100344 of 104178 (3328 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jan 8, 2003
Posts: 30472

Re: [snoopy138] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:


ferk. let's try this

Atlantis P1?

Good one. I thought it was Ankles.


lena_chita
Moderator

Jul 29, 2013, 10:50 AM
Post #100345 of 104178 (3325 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 27, 2006
Posts: 5861

Re: [cracklover] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

cracklover wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
Great last few days here in Fayettenam. The endless monsoon finally took a break on Thursday. A friend of mine came into town, needing a partner, and gave me just the motivation I needed after being surrounded by slackass lazy dirtbags for the last month. Did a couple one two pluses second go, got back into it on the tard by finally leading this 11+ that gets a very large R. Friday an oldskool bigwig from the AAC came in; turns out he got the FFA of Kansas City back in the 70s. He laffed when I told him about my spiritual defiling of it. We did some tard classics at endless wall, he just topped out this one when the skies started threatening again, so he quick put me on too belay, I sprinted the route wearing two backpacks, and then we hiked out in a mega fucking downpour.

Yesterday was cool enough that I even went back to the abandoned prodge at endless, and got a new highpoint on it. Woo!

Nice!

I finished week 1 of hangboredom. Fought with Heffe about it. Made up. Cried. Had fun swing dancing.

Trying to decide if i want to go to the New this weekend... Should I? Should I? Should I?

So I climbed with a new partner over the weekend - she's about 5'0" I think, and carries what she calls her candycane. It's basically a very stiff draw, looks like this:

D
||
||
||
||
D

The top is some kind of biner that stays open until the bolt hanger enters it, then it closes. The bottom is a standard biner. And the middle is a 1" pvc pipe, cut just the right length so that with a 1' draw running through it, it holds the biners tight on both ends. This allows her to clip the bolt from the appropriate clipping hold. She calls it her candy-cane, because the pvc has a red tape swirl around it for decoration.

In other news, on Saturday I fell off what would've been my hardest onsight this season right at the very last real move, because I missed a single foothold. Dumbass.

In other other news, I gave the gym a good show on Thursday, when I took a 20+ foot inverted fall from the top the wall. Weirdest fall ever. I had skipped the last bolt and was going for a move just a couple feet above it. My feet weren't anywhere near the rope. The fall was totally clean, except that as the rope started to catch me, it swung me back into the wall where the the big toe of one of my feet started sliding down the *outside* of the rope, which was sliding up. Sticky rubber on rope = feet whipped up over my head, while the upper half of my body kept going. Fortunately I fell far enough to clear a roof, so that toe was the only thing that ever touched anything. Less fortunately, my knot rammed into my crotch as I flew ass over teakettle.

GO

I got this thingie, which is a store-bought version of your friend's candycane. It comes in handy sometimes:



And don't you hate those almost-onsights that you still have to call hangdogs? Bummer!


caughtinside


Jul 29, 2013, 10:50 AM
Post #100346 of 104178 (3325 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jan 8, 2003
Posts: 30472

Re: [tripperjm] In other newz [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

tripperjm wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
Eye has a little tyme, so I'm tring to decide.... Teh best, teh funnest or sumthing new.

There are still some new things that a guy like you hasn't seen yet? Go for something new, supposed to be good for the brain.

While it's tru, I have wasted a lot ov tyme traveling to climb. There are places I haven't been two.

Course teh new place I've been thinking about heading owt two iz a 20+ hour drive.... and my knee iz hurting just thinking about sitting in a car that long. I suppose I cood fly and rent a car but I wood has to cum up with two last minute tickets... and then still drive for several hours to get there.

There iz this other new place eye hasn't been two that iz closer.... and in season that eye've been thinking about and it wood piss oft CI.....


Dammit gives me teh Beta!! This isn't that spot Snupe sniped is it?? Or teh won with teh gnu guidebook coming owt?

Plans are being laid, locations being decided...

How serious are ewe? 3rd to teh 11th.

Hmm, bad dates for me. Two guys in my group are owt that week so I can't take off. If you do the thing up here let me know and I can come out for a day or the weekend.

Well.... I'm narrowing it down.

Knot driving 20+ hours, fer sumthin gnu.

Knot going to teh best, been there a bunch.

Still thinking about teh funnest, well teh funnest in teh west. Still, I've been there a bunch.

Kinda leaning toward pissing ewe oft. Course ewe cood awlways help me owt with sum info and maybes join us fer a few dayz... ifs ewe like.

Course, I still wunts teh info. So spill whut ewe noes klown!!!!

Whut I needs iz...

Info on teh hush hush crag...

Contact info for Tom Addison...

Places to stay up on teh pass that are knot camping...

A pass guide to borrow....

What ever else ewe noes.

The answers you seek are in grupe.


snoopy138


Jul 29, 2013, 11:29 AM
Post #100347 of 104178 (3312 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jul 7, 2004
Posts: 28865

Re: [tripperjm] In other newz [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

tripperjm wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
Eye has a little tyme, so I'm tring to decide.... Teh best, teh funnest or sumthing new.

There are still some new things that a guy like you hasn't seen yet? Go for something new, supposed to be good for the brain.

While it's tru, I have wasted a lot ov tyme traveling to climb. There are places I haven't been two.

Course teh new place I've been thinking about heading owt two iz a 20+ hour drive.... and my knee iz hurting just thinking about sitting in a car that long. I suppose I cood fly and rent a car but I wood has to cum up with two last minute tickets... and then still drive for several hours to get there.

There iz this other new place eye hasn't been two that iz closer.... and in season that eye've been thinking about and it wood piss oft CI.....


Dammit gives me teh Beta!! This isn't that spot Snupe sniped is it?? Or teh won with teh gnu guidebook coming owt?

Plans are being laid, locations being decided...

How serious are ewe? 3rd to teh 11th.

Hmm, bad dates for me. Two guys in my group are owt that week so I can't take off. If you do the thing up here let me know and I can come out for a day or the weekend.

Well.... I'm narrowing it down.

Knot driving 20+ hours, fer sumthin gnu.

Knot going to teh best, been there a bunch.

Still thinking about teh funnest, well teh funnest in teh west. Still, I've been there a bunch.

Kinda leaning toward pissing ewe oft. Course ewe cood awlways help me owt with sum info and maybes join us fer a few dayz... ifs ewe like.

Course, I still wunts teh info. So spill whut ewe noes klown!!!!

Whut I needs iz...

Info on teh hush hush crag...

Contact info for Tom Addison...

Places to stay up on teh pass that are knot camping...

A pass guide to borrow....

What ever else ewe noes.

ran into Tom on Saturday at Pine Creek. He mentioned that at least some of his pass stuff is in the gnu guide.

http://www.dardanelle108.com.html ... kind of redneck-y, but ~5 mi from the columns.


snoopy138


Jul 29, 2013, 11:31 AM
Post #100348 of 104178 (3309 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jul 7, 2004
Posts: 28865

Re: [caughtinside] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:


ferk. let's try this

Atlantis P1?

Good one. I thought it was Ankles.

whose teh belayer?


caughtinside


Jul 29, 2013, 1:20 PM
Post #100349 of 104178 (3295 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jan 8, 2003
Posts: 30472

Re: [snoopy138] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:


ferk. let's try this

Atlantis P1?

Good one. I thought it was Ankles.

whose teh belayer?

meh? huh? or wazzup?


tripperjm


Jul 29, 2013, 2:29 PM
Post #100350 of 104178 (3279 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 7, 2002
Posts: 10634

Re: [caughtinside] In other newz [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
Eye has a little tyme, so I'm tring to decide.... Teh best, teh funnest or sumthing new.

There are still some new things that a guy like you hasn't seen yet? Go for something new, supposed to be good for the brain.

While it's tru, I have wasted a lot ov tyme traveling to climb. There are places I haven't been two.

Course teh new place I've been thinking about heading owt two iz a 20+ hour drive.... and my knee iz hurting just thinking about sitting in a car that long. I suppose I cood fly and rent a car but I wood has to cum up with two last minute tickets... and then still drive for several hours to get there.

There iz this other new place eye hasn't been two that iz closer.... and in season that eye've been thinking about and it wood piss oft CI.....


Dammit gives me teh Beta!! This isn't that spot Snupe sniped is it?? Or teh won with teh gnu guidebook coming owt?

Plans are being laid, locations being decided...

How serious are ewe? 3rd to teh 11th.

Hmm, bad dates for me. Two guys in my group are owt that week so I can't take off. If you do the thing up here let me know and I can come out for a day or the weekend.

Well.... I'm narrowing it down.

Knot driving 20+ hours, fer sumthin gnu.

Knot going to teh best, been there a bunch.

Still thinking about teh funnest, well teh funnest in teh west. Still, I've been there a bunch.

Kinda leaning toward pissing ewe oft. Course ewe cood awlways help me owt with sum info and maybes join us fer a few dayz... ifs ewe like.

Course, I still wunts teh info. So spill whut ewe noes klown!!!!

Whut I needs iz...

Info on teh hush hush crag...

Contact info for Tom Addison...

Places to stay up on teh pass that are knot camping...

A pass guide to borrow....

What ever else ewe noes.

The answers you seek are in grupe.

Thanks CI & snoppy fer teh infos....

So teh gnu hush hush iz slightly overhanging slabby crag? sighs... I thought when we talked to Tom at teh Red he said sumthin about a steep crag? Ifs teh steep climbing is just teh columns and horseshitz meadows, witch I've been two a bunch.... teh funnest iz starting to sound better.

Gots to get more infos before I decide.

Still waiting fer sum call backs...

First page Previous page 1 ... 4010 4011 4012 4013 4014 4015 4016 4017 4018 ... 4168 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

 


Search for (options)

Log In:

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?



Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook