Forums: Community: Campground:
You are not wanted here.
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

 
First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 4117 Next page Last page  View All


sungam


Oct 8, 2009, 6:20 AM
Post #76 of 102912 (10745 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 24, 2004
Posts: 26572

Re: [dr_feelgood] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

ptftw?


sungam


Oct 8, 2009, 6:20 AM
Post #77 of 102912 (10743 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 24, 2004
Posts: 26572

Re: [sungam] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

ach bee.


sungam


Oct 8, 2009, 6:20 AM
Post #78 of 102912 (10743 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 24, 2004
Posts: 26572

Re: [sungam] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Starbolt.


sungam


Oct 8, 2009, 6:20 AM
Post #79 of 102912 (10743 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 24, 2004
Posts: 26572

Re: [sungam] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

metolious pad.


kachoong


Oct 8, 2009, 6:40 AM
Post #80 of 102912 (10738 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jan 22, 2004
Posts: 15304

Re: [dr_feelgood] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

*Yawn*

Hmmmm, this looks like a cozy little cave... couldn't help ignore the sign on the door... I did bring beer however!

Weekend!! Come on down!!! 24 hours till we're off to teh rocks.


kachoong


Oct 8, 2009, 6:41 AM
Post #81 of 102912 (10740 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jan 22, 2004
Posts: 15304

Re: [dr_feelgood] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
obsessed wrote:
How many in a page anyway?
25. Unless you're rtarded.

Or not communist!


kachoong


Oct 8, 2009, 6:42 AM
Post #82 of 102912 (10737 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jan 22, 2004
Posts: 15304

Re: [kachoong] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

kachoong wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
obsessed wrote:
How many in a page anyway?
25. Unless you're rtarded.

Or not communist!

w00t!! my own personal PTFTW!!!


Partner epoch
Moderator

Oct 8, 2009, 7:23 AM
Post #83 of 102912 (10727 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 27, 2005
Posts: 32058

Re: [kachoong] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Board at werk.

Not really, but prokrastinating doing aktual werk.

Hmmmm. Mebby I should dew someting...


carabiner96


Oct 8, 2009, 7:29 AM
Post #84 of 102912 (10724 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 10, 2006
Posts: 12523

Re: [epoch] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Still sick, but now I'm babysitting. Ugh. Yuck.

Trying not to sneeze on the baby.


sungam


Oct 8, 2009, 7:34 AM
Post #85 of 102912 (10720 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 24, 2004
Posts: 26572

Re: [carabiner96] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

carabiner96 wrote:
Still sick, but now I'm babysitting. Ugh. Yuck.

Trying not to sneeze on the baby.
Sneeze on the baby. Do it now, NOW!
I hate babiez. Annoying bags of annoyance that do nothing but poop and scream. *shudder*


carabiner96


Oct 8, 2009, 7:37 AM
Post #86 of 102912 (10718 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 10, 2006
Posts: 12523

Re: [sungam] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

You're only supposed to take 2 sudafed every 4 hours...what do you do if the effects wear off after only 1.5 hours?


sungam


Oct 8, 2009, 7:39 AM
Post #87 of 102912 (10715 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 24, 2004
Posts: 26572

Re: [carabiner96] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

carabiner96 wrote:
You're only supposed to take 2 sudafed every 4 hours...what do you do if the effects wear off after only 1.5 hours?
Look at the "active ingredients" on the back.
Go buy something that does the same thing but with different active ingredients.
Now stack them.


carabiner96


Oct 8, 2009, 7:41 AM
Post #88 of 102912 (10714 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 10, 2006
Posts: 12523

Re: [sungam] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

sungam wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
You're only supposed to take 2 sudafed every 4 hours...what do you do if the effects wear off after only 1.5 hours?
Look at the "active ingredients" on the back.
Go buy something that does the same thing but with different active ingredients.
Now stack them.

oh thats a neat trick.

baby is being so cute...she's 14 mos and is entertaining herself....almost makes me want one!


sungam


Oct 8, 2009, 7:44 AM
Post #89 of 102912 (10712 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 24, 2004
Posts: 26572

Re: [carabiner96] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

carabiner96 wrote:
sungam wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
You're only supposed to take 2 sudafed every 4 hours...what do you do if the effects wear off after only 1.5 hours?
Look at the "active ingredients" on the back.
Go buy something that does the same thing but with different active ingredients.
Now stack them.

oh thats a neat trick.

baby is being so cute...she's 14 mos and is entertaining herself....almost makes me want one!
Hah, I learned that trick from my sister while she was in hospital.

No bebeez, mo. That would be a baaad idear,


carabiner96


Oct 8, 2009, 7:49 AM
Post #90 of 102912 (10710 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 10, 2006
Posts: 12523

Re: [sungam] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

sungam wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
sungam wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
You're only supposed to take 2 sudafed every 4 hours...what do you do if the effects wear off after only 1.5 hours?
Look at the "active ingredients" on the back.
Go buy something that does the same thing but with different active ingredients.
Now stack them.

oh thats a neat trick.

baby is being so cute...she's 14 mos and is entertaining herself....almost makes me want one!
Hah, I learned that trick from my sister while she was in hospital.

No bebeez, mo. That would be a baaad idear,

yeah i can hardly deal with a puppy, i'd try to crate my baby, too.


sungam


Oct 8, 2009, 7:51 AM
Post #91 of 102912 (10709 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 24, 2004
Posts: 26572

Re: [carabiner96] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

carabiner96 wrote:
sungam wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
sungam wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
You're only supposed to take 2 sudafed every 4 hours...what do you do if the effects wear off after only 1.5 hours?
Look at the "active ingredients" on the back.
Go buy something that does the same thing but with different active ingredients.
Now stack them.

oh thats a neat trick.

baby is being so cute...she's 14 mos and is entertaining herself....almost makes me want one!
Hah, I learned that trick from my sister while she was in hospital.

No bebeez, mo. That would be a baaad idear,

yeah i can hardly deal with a puppy, i'd try to crate my baby, too.
I can just imagine the posts...
"The baby pooped everywhere"


snoopy138


Oct 8, 2009, 7:57 AM
Post #92 of 102912 (10707 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jul 7, 2004
Posts: 28728

Re: [dominic7] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

dominic7 wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
obsessed wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
epoch wrote:
obsessed wrote:
Besides, I haven't finished my beer

I think she's calling you out to a challenge Doc.

(little does she know...)

weke.
you'd think she get it by now.
GRRRRRR I call foul!

I failed to send proper notification due to the lack of proper protocols for international francisgram delivery.

Mark it zero.

Though Francisgrams may also be delivered through PM or even snail mail.

preferably to a werk address.


carabiner96


Oct 8, 2009, 7:59 AM
Post #93 of 102912 (10702 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 10, 2006
Posts: 12523

Re: [sungam] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

sungam wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
sungam wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
sungam wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
You're only supposed to take 2 sudafed every 4 hours...what do you do if the effects wear off after only 1.5 hours?
Look at the "active ingredients" on the back.
Go buy something that does the same thing but with different active ingredients.
Now stack them.

oh thats a neat trick.

baby is being so cute...she's 14 mos and is entertaining herself....almost makes me want one!
Hah, I learned that trick from my sister while she was in hospital.

No bebeez, mo. That would be a baaad idear,

yeah i can hardly deal with a puppy, i'd try to crate my baby, too.
I can just imagine the posts...
"The baby pooped everywhere"

..."and ate my sweater".


sungam


Oct 8, 2009, 8:03 AM
Post #94 of 102912 (10701 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 24, 2004
Posts: 26572

Re: [carabiner96] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

carabiner96 wrote:
sungam wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
sungam wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
sungam wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
You're only supposed to take 2 sudafed every 4 hours...what do you do if the effects wear off after only 1.5 hours?
Look at the "active ingredients" on the back.
Go buy something that does the same thing but with different active ingredients.
Now stack them.

oh thats a neat trick.

baby is being so cute...she's 14 mos and is entertaining herself....almost makes me want one!
Hah, I learned that trick from my sister while she was in hospital.

No bebeez, mo. That would be a baaad idear,

yeah i can hardly deal with a puppy, i'd try to crate my baby, too.
I can just imagine the posts...
"The baby pooped everywhere"

..."and ate my sweater".
"the baby ran away - well, I mean I can't find it"


"lol, it was in the wardrobe"


carabiner96


Oct 8, 2009, 8:03 AM
Post #95 of 102912 (10701 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 10, 2006
Posts: 12523

My ovaries are swollen! [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

I am being a little ambitious...i plan on packing up the wee one an heading downtown with her for lunch to meet friends...it's $7 in gas round trip to town from my place so I may as well multi task while i'm here!


carabiner96


Oct 8, 2009, 8:04 AM
Post #96 of 102912 (10698 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 10, 2006
Posts: 12523

Re: [carabiner96] My ovaries are swollen! [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

carabiner96 wrote:
I am being a little ambitious...i plan on packing up the wee one an heading downtown with her for lunch to meet friends...it's $7 in gas round trip to town from my place so I may as well multi task while i'm here!

She is going to help me pick up chicks.


sungam


Oct 8, 2009, 8:04 AM
Post #97 of 102912 (10698 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 24, 2004
Posts: 26572

Re: [carabiner96] My ovaries are swollen! [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

carabiner96 wrote:
I am being a little ambitious...i plan on packing up the wee one an heading downtown with her for lunch to meet friends...it's $7 in gas round trip to town from my place so I may as well multi task while i'm here!
Unimpressed Don't lose it.


sungam


Oct 8, 2009, 8:07 AM
Post #98 of 102912 (10696 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 24, 2004
Posts: 26572

Re: [carabiner96] My ovaries are swollen! [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

carabiner96 wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
I am being a little ambitious...i plan on packing up the wee one an heading downtown with her for lunch to meet friends...it's $7 in gas round trip to town from my place so I may as well multi task while i'm here!

She is going to help me pick up chicks.


"miss, miss - I lost my baby sitter"


dr_feelgood


Oct 8, 2009, 8:09 AM
Post #99 of 102912 (10694 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 6, 2004
Posts: 25720

Re: [carabiner96] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

carabiner96 wrote:
Still sick, but now I'm babysitting. Ugh. Yuck.

Trying not to sneeze on the baby.

May as well help boost the little bastard's immune system early. Those leukocytes need to get some practice.


imnotclever


Oct 8, 2009, 8:09 AM
Post #100 of 102912 (10694 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Sep 8, 2003
Posts: 10000

Re: [carabiner96] My ovaries are swollen! [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

carabiner96 wrote:
I am being a little ambitious...i plan on packing up the wee one an heading downtown with her for lunch to meet friends...it's $7 in gas round trip to town from my place so I may as well multi task while i'm here!

Ahh yes, the first solo trip out of the house with the baby. GUd times. What are you going to forget to bring. I forgot: food, diapers, wipes, and her mother. And of course it went bad.

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 4117 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

 


Search for (options)

Log In:

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?



Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook