Forums: Climbing Information: Trip Reports:
The Gift of the Majid
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Trip Reports

Premier Sponsor:

 
First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 Next page Last page  View All


curt


Dec 6, 2009, 8:56 PM
Post #76 of 83 (1834 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Aug 26, 2002
Posts: 18226

Re: [majid_sabet] The Gift of the Majid [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

majid_sabet wrote:
you guys ever heard of climbing mafias ?

a sort of network where they control importation of climbing equipments, climbing educations and closely watch your group activities ? both domestically and international ?

ohh what a surprise that none of the RCers ever thought about men in black .

what a shame

Is that why you wanted to black market all those locking carabiners?

Curt


majid_sabet


Dec 8, 2009, 2:10 PM
Post #77 of 83 (1759 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Dec 12, 2002
Posts: 8331

Re: [curt] The Gift of the Majid [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

curt wrote:
majid_sabet wrote:
you guys ever heard of climbing mafias ?

a sort of network where they control importation of climbing equipments, climbing educations and closely watch your group activities ? both domestically and international ?

ohh what a surprise that none of the RCers ever thought about men in black .

what a shame

Is that why you wanted to black market all those locking carabiners?

Curt

If I did not believe in Karma that regularly effect climbers then you right, I would jack poor climbers on those locking biner but no, I am talking different type of animals that climb and love to do climbers.

They are pretty experts in evaporating other climbers.


realawesomeninja


Dec 8, 2009, 2:26 PM
Post #78 of 83 (1745 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Dec 21, 2008
Posts: 16

Re: [majid_sabet] The Gift of the Majid [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (2 ratings)  
Can't Post

Will there be pictures explaining what these sentences mean?

majid_sabet wrote:
I am talking different type of animals that climb and love to do climbers.

majid_sabet wrote:
They are pretty experts in evaporating other climbers.


billcoe_


Dec 8, 2009, 9:47 PM
Post #79 of 83 (1683 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 30, 2002
Posts: 4658

Re: [majid_sabet] The Gift of the Majid [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

majid_sabet wrote:
If I did not believe in Karma that regularly effect climbers then you right, I would jack poor climbers on those locking biner but no, I am talking different type of animals that climb and love to do climbers.

They are pretty experts in evaporating other climbers.

Nobody here has had the experiences you have. We'd like to understand though......

Regards majid:

Bill


cjon3s


Dec 13, 2009, 11:32 PM
Post #80 of 83 (1524 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jul 7, 2009
Posts: 150

Re: [billcoe_] The Gift of the Majid [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

WHERE'S THE TRIP REPORT?!!!


bennydh


Dec 14, 2009, 12:57 AM
Post #81 of 83 (1513 views)
Shortcut

Registered: May 1, 2005
Posts: 368

Re: [cjon3s] The Gift of the Majid [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Majid,
I have a pot of coffee ready to be consumed, a couple history books here, a guide on studying obscure vector diagrams, freetranslation.com open in one browser tab, and wikipedia open in another. I am one hundred percent ready to read this damn thing that you are making us wait for... And make fun of your english! Tongue

Please don't edit it too much, plzzzzzz. Just post the damn thing already!! Mad


photoguy190


Jan 6, 2010, 7:47 PM
Post #82 of 83 (1324 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Dec 29, 2006
Posts: 191

Re: [bennydh] The Gift of the Majid [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Did the trip report ever get posted


dingus


Jan 7, 2010, 4:50 AM
Post #83 of 83 (1286 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Dec 16, 2002
Posts: 17361

Re: [photoguy190] The Gift of the Majid [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

I dunno - but I've seen it. The Gift of the Majid is freakin awesome!

DMT

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Climbing Information : Trip Reports

 


Search for (options)

Log In:

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?



Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook