Forums: Community: Campground:
Climbers Commune Does it Exist? Where?
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

 
First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 Next page Last page  View All


Toast_in_the_Machine


Jan 13, 2011, 11:01 AM
Post #101 of 522 (1570 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Sep 11, 2008
Posts: 5188

Re: [chadnsc] Climbers Commune Does it Exist? Where? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

chadnsc wrote:
Shy away from nakedness?!?! Me? Never!

I simply won't poke enigma.

You won't do it for the good of the commune?

If you do, I'll tell you where airscape hids his beer and you can go get drunk before and after.


chadnsc


Jan 13, 2011, 11:27 AM
Post #102 of 522 (1559 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Nov 24, 2003
Posts: 4449

Re: [Toast_in_the_Machine] Climbers Commune Does it Exist? Where? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Poke enigma for the good of the commune? How would that benefit the commune? Wouldn't getting rid of enigma be best for the commune?

How about I just get airscape to poke enigma, I mean he's already tasted her jerky. Crazy


airscape


Jan 13, 2011, 11:27 AM
Post #103 of 522 (1559 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Feb 26, 2001
Posts: 4240

Re: [chadnsc] Climbers Commune Does it Exist? Where? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

chadnsc wrote:
Shy away from nakedness?!?! Me? Never!

I simply won't poke enigma again.

Well, maybe she won't laugh the second time.


chadnsc


Jan 13, 2011, 11:31 AM
Post #104 of 522 (1552 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Nov 24, 2003
Posts: 4449

Re: [airscape] Climbers Commune Does it Exist? Where? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

airscape wrote:
chadnsc wrote:
Shy away from nakedness?!?! Me? Never!

I simply won't poke enigma again.

Well, maybe she won't laugh the second time.


Hahaha! I saw what you did there.

So what does enigma's jerky taste like?


airscape


Jan 13, 2011, 11:46 AM
Post #105 of 522 (1549 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Feb 26, 2001
Posts: 4240

Re: [chadnsc] Climbers Commune Does it Exist? Where? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

chadnsc wrote:
airscape wrote:
chadnsc wrote:
Shy away from nakedness?!?! Me? Never!

I simply won't poke enigma again.

Well, maybe she won't laugh the second time.


Hahaha! I saw what you did there.

So what does enigma's jerky taste like?

wait....

I think it tasted like you!!

*puke*


Kartessa


Jan 13, 2011, 11:49 AM
Post #106 of 522 (1542 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Nov 17, 2008
Posts: 7362

Re: [airscape] Climbers Commune Does it Exist? Where? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Just signed on... already creeped out by this conversation.

PC++


airscape


Jan 13, 2011, 11:54 AM
Post #107 of 522 (1538 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Feb 26, 2001
Posts: 4240

Re: [Kartessa] Climbers Commune Does it Exist? Where? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Kartessa wrote:
Just signed on... already creeped out by this conversation.

PC++

Welcum!


Kartessa


Jan 13, 2011, 11:59 AM
Post #108 of 522 (1534 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Nov 17, 2008
Posts: 7362

Re: [airscape] Climbers Commune Does it Exist? Where? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

airscape wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
Just signed on... already creeped out by this conversation.

PC++

Welcum!

Thanks! You're mighty kind sir, sure make a girl feel wanted.


Toast_in_the_Machine


Jan 13, 2011, 12:19 PM
Post #109 of 522 (1527 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Sep 11, 2008
Posts: 5188

Re: [Kartessa] Climbers Commune Does it Exist? Where? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Kartessa wrote:
airscape wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
Just signed on... already creeped out by this conversation.

PC++

Welcum!

Thanks! You're mighty kind sir, sure make a girl feel wanted.

Making people feel wanted and creeped out at the same time... Hmmm.... sounds like a hippie commune to me.


airscape


Jan 13, 2011, 12:21 PM
Post #110 of 522 (1526 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Feb 26, 2001
Posts: 4240

Re: [Toast_in_the_Machine] Climbers Commune Does it Exist? Where? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Toast_in_the_Machine wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
airscape wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
Just signed on... already creeped out by this conversation.

PC++

Welcum!

Thanks! You're mighty kind sir, sure make a girl feel wanted.

Making people feel wanted and creeped out at the same time... Hmmm.... sounds like a hippie commune to me.

Drum circle?


Toast_in_the_Machine


Jan 13, 2011, 12:29 PM
Post #111 of 522 (1519 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Sep 11, 2008
Posts: 5188

Re: [airscape] Climbers Commune Does it Exist? Where? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

airscape wrote:
Toast_in_the_Machine wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
airscape wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
Just signed on... already creeped out by this conversation.

PC++

Welcum!

Thanks! You're mighty kind sir, sure make a girl feel wanted.

Making people feel wanted and creeped out at the same time... Hmmm.... sounds like a hippie commune to me.

Drum circle?

Which bring us back to nakedness, banging jokes, and people getting creeped out again.

And since it is a cirlcle, it may never stop.


airscape


Jan 13, 2011, 12:42 PM
Post #112 of 522 (1512 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Feb 26, 2001
Posts: 4240

Re: [Toast_in_the_Machine] Climbers Commune Does it Exist? Where? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Toast_in_the_Machine wrote:
airscape wrote:
Toast_in_the_Machine wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
airscape wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
Just signed on... already creeped out by this conversation.

PC++

Welcum!

Thanks! You're mighty kind sir, sure make a girl feel wanted.

Making people feel wanted and creeped out at the same time... Hmmm.... sounds like a hippie commune to me.

Drum circle?

Which bring us back to nakedness, banging jokes, and people getting creeped out again.

And since it is a cirlcle, it may never stop.

I thought a commune was when you talked to dead people.


edge


Jan 13, 2011, 12:47 PM
Post #113 of 522 (1508 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 14, 2003
Posts: 9120

Re: [airscape] Climbers Commune Does it Exist? Where? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

airscape wrote:
Toast_in_the_Machine wrote:
airscape wrote:
Toast_in_the_Machine wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
airscape wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
Just signed on... already creeped out by this conversation.

PC++

Welcum!

Thanks! You're mighty kind sir, sure make a girl feel wanted.

Making people feel wanted and creeped out at the same time... Hmmm.... sounds like a hippie commune to me.

Drum circle?

Which bring us back to nakedness, banging jokes, and people getting creeped out again.

And since it is a cirlcle, it may never stop.

I thought a commune was when you talked to dead people.

That would be a successful visit to a hippy commune.


Kartessa


Jan 13, 2011, 1:37 PM
Post #114 of 522 (1499 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Nov 17, 2008
Posts: 7362

Re: [Toast_in_the_Machine] Climbers Commune Does it Exist? Where? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Toast_in_the_Machine wrote:
airscape wrote:
Toast_in_the_Machine wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
airscape wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
Just signed on... already creeped out by this conversation.

PC++

Welcum!

Thanks! You're mighty kind sir, sure make a girl feel wanted.

Making people feel wanted and creeped out at the same time... Hmmm.... sounds like a hippie commune to me.

Drum circle?

Which bring us back to nakedness, banging jokes, and people getting creeped out again.

And since it is a cirlcle, it may never stop.

Like a circle jerk?


airscape


Jan 13, 2011, 1:46 PM
Post #115 of 522 (1491 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Feb 26, 2001
Posts: 4240

Re: [Kartessa] Climbers Commune Does it Exist? Where? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Kartessa wrote:
Toast_in_the_Machine wrote:
airscape wrote:
Toast_in_the_Machine wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
airscape wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
Just signed on... already creeped out by this conversation.

PC++

Welcum!

Thanks! You're mighty kind sir, sure make a girl feel wanted.

Making people feel wanted and creeped out at the same time... Hmmm.... sounds like a hippie commune to me.

Drum circle?

Which bring us back to nakedness, banging jokes, and people getting creeped out again.

And since it is a cirlcle, it may never stop.

Like a circle jerk?

DO NOT GOOGLE CIRCLE JERK!!!!

*eyebleach*


erisspirit


Jan 13, 2011, 1:50 PM
Post #116 of 522 (1487 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Dec 14, 2004
Posts: 3770

Re: [airscape] Climbers Commune Does it Exist? Where? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

airscape wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
Toast_in_the_Machine wrote:
airscape wrote:
Toast_in_the_Machine wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
airscape wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
Just signed on... already creeped out by this conversation.

PC++

Welcum!

Thanks! You're mighty kind sir, sure make a girl feel wanted.

Making people feel wanted and creeped out at the same time... Hmmm.... sounds like a hippie commune to me.

Drum circle?

Which bring us back to nakedness, banging jokes, and people getting creeped out again.

And since it is a cirlcle, it may never stop.

Like a circle jerk?

DO NOT GOOGLE CIRCLE JERK!!!!

*eyebleach*

you used the "I'm feeling lucky" button didn't you


airscape


Jan 13, 2011, 1:52 PM
Post #117 of 522 (1484 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Feb 26, 2001
Posts: 4240

Re: [erisspirit] Climbers Commune Does it Exist? Where? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

erisspirit wrote:
airscape wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
Toast_in_the_Machine wrote:
airscape wrote:
Toast_in_the_Machine wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
airscape wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
Just signed on... already creeped out by this conversation.

PC++

Welcum!

Thanks! You're mighty kind sir, sure make a girl feel wanted.

Making people feel wanted and creeped out at the same time... Hmmm.... sounds like a hippie commune to me.

Drum circle?

Which bring us back to nakedness, banging jokes, and people getting creeped out again.

And since it is a cirlcle, it may never stop.

Like a circle jerk?

DO NOT GOOGLE CIRCLE JERK!!!!

*eyebleach*

you used the "I'm feeling lucky" button didn't you

*shiver*


airscape


Jan 13, 2011, 1:53 PM
Post #118 of 522 (1483 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Feb 26, 2001
Posts: 4240

Re: [erisspirit] Climbers Commune Does it Exist? Where? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

 
I don't know what I was thinking googling something with the word jerk.


chadnsc


Jan 13, 2011, 2:00 PM
Post #119 of 522 (1478 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Nov 24, 2003
Posts: 4449

Re: [airscape] Climbers Commune Does it Exist? Where? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

airscape wrote:
chadnsc wrote:
airscape wrote:
chadnsc wrote:
Shy away from nakedness?!?! Me? Never!

I simply won't poke enigma again.

Well, maybe she won't laugh the second time.


Hahaha! I saw what you did there.

So what does enigma's jerky taste like?

wait....

I think it tasted like you!!

*puke*

What makes you think you know what I taste like?


Toast_in_the_Machine


Jan 13, 2011, 2:00 PM
Post #120 of 522 (1478 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Sep 11, 2008
Posts: 5188

Re: [Kartessa] Climbers Commune Does it Exist? Where? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Kartessa wrote:
Toast_in_the_Machine wrote:
airscape wrote:
Toast_in_the_Machine wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
airscape wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
Just signed on... already creeped out by this conversation.

PC++

Welcum!

Thanks! You're mighty kind sir, sure make a girl feel wanted.

Making people feel wanted and creeped out at the same time... Hmmm.... sounds like a hippie commune to me.

Drum circle?

Which bring us back to nakedness, banging jokes, and people getting creeped out again.

And since it is a cirlcle, it may never stop.

Like a circle jerk?

An excellent description of this thread.


Partner camhead


Jan 13, 2011, 2:05 PM
Post #121 of 522 (1475 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Sep 9, 2001
Posts: 20930

Re: [Toast_in_the_Machine] Climbers Commune Does it Exist? Where? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Toast_in_the_Machine wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
Toast_in_the_Machine wrote:
airscape wrote:
Toast_in_the_Machine wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
airscape wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
Just signed on... already creeped out by this conversation.

PC++

Welcum!

Thanks! You're mighty kind sir, sure make a girl feel wanted.

Making people feel wanted and creeped out at the same time... Hmmm.... sounds like a hippie commune to me.

Drum circle?

Which bring us back to nakedness, banging jokes, and people getting creeped out again.

And since it is a cirlcle, it may never stop.

Like a circle jerk?

An excellent description of this thread website.

fixied.


Kartessa


Jan 13, 2011, 2:13 PM
Post #122 of 522 (1473 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Nov 17, 2008
Posts: 7362

Re: [camhead] Climbers Commune Does it Exist? Where? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
Toast_in_the_Machine wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
Toast_in_the_Machine wrote:
airscape wrote:
Toast_in_the_Machine wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
airscape wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
Just signed on... already creeped out by this conversation.

PC++

Welcum!

Thanks! You're mighty kind sir, sure make a girl feel wanted.

Making people feel wanted and creeped out at the same time... Hmmm.... sounds like a hippie commune to me.

Drum circle?

Which bring us back to nakedness, banging jokes, and people getting creeped out again.

And since it is a cirlcle, it may never stop.

Like a circle jerk?

An excellent description of this thread website.

fixied.

So, if Enigma is trying to be the centre of attention...

Ewwww


chadnsc


Jan 13, 2011, 2:15 PM
Post #123 of 522 (1471 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Nov 24, 2003
Posts: 4449

Re: [Kartessa] Climbers Commune Does it Exist? Where? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Kartessa wrote:
camhead wrote:
Toast_in_the_Machine wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
Toast_in_the_Machine wrote:
airscape wrote:
Toast_in_the_Machine wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
airscape wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
Just signed on... already creeped out by this conversation.

PC++

Welcum!

Thanks! You're mighty kind sir, sure make a girl feel wanted.

Making people feel wanted and creeped out at the same time... Hmmm.... sounds like a hippie commune to me.

Drum circle?

Which bring us back to nakedness, banging jokes, and people getting creeped out again.

And since it is a cirlcle, it may never stop.

Like a circle jerk?

An excellent description of this thread website.

fixied.

So, if Enigma is trying to be the centre of attention...

Ewwww

I just threw up. A lot. I threw up a lot. Unsure


Toast_in_the_Machine


Jan 13, 2011, 2:17 PM
Post #124 of 522 (1469 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Sep 11, 2008
Posts: 5188

Re: [chadnsc] Climbers Commune Does it Exist? Where? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

chadnsc wrote:
airscape wrote:
chadnsc wrote:
airscape wrote:
chadnsc wrote:
Shy away from nakedness?!?! Me? Never!

I simply won't poke enigma again.

Well, maybe she won't laugh the second time.


Hahaha! I saw what you did there.

So what does enigma's jerky taste like?

wait....

I think it tasted like you!!

*puke*

What makes you think you know what I taste like?

A sausage cover with maple syrup, per your sig.


chadnsc


Jan 13, 2011, 2:19 PM
Post #125 of 522 (1468 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Nov 24, 2003
Posts: 4449

Re: [Toast_in_the_Machine] Climbers Commune Does it Exist? Where? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Toast_in_the_Machine wrote:
chadnsc wrote:
airscape wrote:
chadnsc wrote:
airscape wrote:
chadnsc wrote:
Shy away from nakedness?!?! Me? Never!

I simply won't poke enigma again.

Well, maybe she won't laugh the second time.


Hahaha! I saw what you did there.

So what does enigma's jerky taste like?

wait....

I think it tasted like you!!

*puke*

What makes you think you know what I taste like?

A sausage cover with maple syrup, per your sig.

No, no, that's what I smell like. Wink

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

 


Search for (options)

Log In:

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?



Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook