Forums: Community: Campground:
Climbers Commune Does it Exist? Where?
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

 
First page Previous page 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 21 Next page Last page  View All


Arrogant_Bastard


Jan 18, 2011, 12:38 PM
Post #176 of 522 (1191 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Oct 30, 2007
Posts: 19994

Re: [airscape] Climbers Commune Does it Exist? Where? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

airscape wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
Wow, you boys sure do like your huggin'

And it's no pants tuesday Unsure

Everyday is a PTFTW day.


Arrogant_Bastard


Jan 18, 2011, 12:38 PM
Post #177 of 522 (1190 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Oct 30, 2007
Posts: 19994

Re: [Arrogant_Bastard] Climbers Commune Does it Exist? Where? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
airscape wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
Wow, you boys sure do like your huggin'

And it's no pants tuesday Unsure

Everyday is a PTFTW day.

Pants or no pants.


erisspirit


Jan 18, 2011, 12:51 PM
Post #178 of 522 (1180 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Dec 14, 2004
Posts: 3766

Re: [airscape] Climbers Commune Does it Exist? Where? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

airscape wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
Wow, you boys sure do like your huggin'

And it's no pants tuesday Unsure

I think I might give them a bit of privacy


chadnsc


Jan 18, 2011, 12:59 PM
Post #179 of 522 (1176 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Nov 24, 2003
Posts: 4449

Re: [erisspirit] Climbers Commune Does it Exist? Where? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

erisspirit wrote:
airscape wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
Wow, you boys sure do like your huggin'

And it's no pants tuesday Unsure

I think I might give them a bit of privacy

Naw, you and Kartessa can join in! Wink


Arrogant_Bastard


Jan 18, 2011, 1:05 PM
Post #180 of 522 (1175 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Oct 30, 2007
Posts: 19994

Re: [chadnsc] Climbers Commune Does it Exist? Where? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

chadnsc wrote:
erisspirit wrote:
airscape wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
Wow, you boys sure do like your huggin'

And it's no pants tuesday Unsure

I think I might give them a bit of privacy

Naw, you and Kartessa can join in! Wink

Desperation is a stinky cologne...


Partner camhead


Jan 18, 2011, 1:23 PM
Post #181 of 522 (1172 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Sep 9, 2001
Posts: 20797

Re: [chadnsc] Climbers Commune Does it Exist? Where? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

chadnsc wrote:
erisspirit wrote:
airscape wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
Wow, you boys sure do like your huggin'

And it's no pants tuesday Unsure

I think I might give them a bit of privacy

Naw, you and Kartessa can join in! Wink

this thread is the new coffee shop?


chadnsc


Jan 18, 2011, 1:41 PM
Post #182 of 522 (1168 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Nov 24, 2003
Posts: 4449

Re: [Arrogant_Bastard] Climbers Commune Does it Exist? Where? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
chadnsc wrote:
erisspirit wrote:
airscape wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
Wow, you boys sure do like your huggin'

And it's no pants tuesday Unsure

I think I might give them a bit of privacy

Naw, you and Kartessa can join in! Wink

Desperation is a stinky cologne...

Who's desperate? I'm just spreading the love. Tongue


edge


Jan 18, 2011, 1:45 PM
Post #183 of 522 (1166 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 14, 2003
Posts: 9118

Re: [chadnsc] Climbers Commune Does it Exist? Where? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

chadnsc wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
chadnsc wrote:
erisspirit wrote:
airscape wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
Wow, you boys sure do like your huggin'

And it's no pants tuesday Unsure

I think I might give them a bit of privacy

Naw, you and Kartessa can join in! Wink

Desperation is a stinky cologne...

Who's desperate? I'm just spreading the love. Tongue

Should we buy stock in penecillin?


chadnsc


Jan 18, 2011, 1:45 PM
Post #184 of 522 (1162 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Nov 24, 2003
Posts: 4449

Re: [edge] Climbers Commune Does it Exist? Where? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

edge wrote:
chadnsc wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
chadnsc wrote:
erisspirit wrote:
airscape wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
Wow, you boys sure do like your huggin'

And it's no pants tuesday Unsure

I think I might give them a bit of privacy

Naw, you and Kartessa can join in! Wink

Desperation is a stinky cologne...

Who's desperate? I'm just spreading the love. Tongue

Should we buy stock in penecillin?

Yes.


Kartessa


Jan 18, 2011, 1:58 PM
Post #185 of 522 (1159 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Nov 17, 2008
Posts: 7358

Re: [chadnsc] Climbers Commune Does it Exist? Where? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

chadnsc wrote:
erisspirit wrote:
airscape wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
Wow, you boys sure do like your huggin'

And it's no pants tuesday Unsure

I think I might give them a bit of privacy

Naw, you and Kartessa can join in! Wink

Erin and I will be in another room... have fun boys.


Kartessa


Jan 18, 2011, 1:59 PM
Post #186 of 522 (1157 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Nov 17, 2008
Posts: 7358

Re: [Kartessa] Climbers Commune Does it Exist? Where? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Kartessa wrote:
chadnsc wrote:
erisspirit wrote:
airscape wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
Wow, you boys sure do like your huggin'

And it's no pants tuesday Unsure

I think I might give them a bit of privacy

Naw, you and Kartessa can join in! Wink

Erin and I will be in another room... have fun boys.

You can keep enigma though


Partner macherry


Jan 18, 2011, 2:48 PM
Post #187 of 522 (1153 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Sep 10, 2003
Posts: 15809

Re: [airscape] Climbers Commune Does it Exist? Where? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

airscape wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
Wow, you boys sure do like your huggin'

And it's no pants tuesday Unsure

who decided that?


edge


Jan 18, 2011, 2:49 PM
Post #188 of 522 (1151 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 14, 2003
Posts: 9118

Re: [macherry] Climbers Commune Does it Exist? Where? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

macherry wrote:
airscape wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
Wow, you boys sure do like your huggin'

And it's no pants tuesday Unsure

who decided that?

It hasn't been formally accepted yet, but the UN is debating it next session.


erisspirit


Jan 18, 2011, 2:49 PM
Post #189 of 522 (1149 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Dec 14, 2004
Posts: 3766

Re: [Kartessa] Climbers Commune Does it Exist? Where? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Kartessa wrote:
chadnsc wrote:
erisspirit wrote:
airscape wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
Wow, you boys sure do like your huggin'

And it's no pants tuesday Unsure

I think I might give them a bit of privacy

Naw, you and Kartessa can join in! Wink

Erin and I will be in another room... have fun boys.

Make sure the door is locked...


Arrogant_Bastard


Jan 18, 2011, 2:51 PM
Post #190 of 522 (1147 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Oct 30, 2007
Posts: 19994

Re: [edge] Climbers Commune Does it Exist? Where? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

edge wrote:
macherry wrote:
airscape wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
Wow, you boys sure do like your huggin'

And it's no pants tuesday Unsure

who decided that?

It hasn't been formally accepted yet, but the UN is debating it next session.

The session is already over. They'll be publicizing the debriefing soon.


erisspirit


Jan 18, 2011, 2:57 PM
Post #191 of 522 (1132 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Dec 14, 2004
Posts: 3766

Re: [Arrogant_Bastard] Climbers Commune Does it Exist? Where? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
edge wrote:
macherry wrote:
airscape wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
Wow, you boys sure do like your huggin'

And it's no pants tuesday Unsure

who decided that?

It hasn't been formally accepted yet, but the UN is debating it next session.

The session is already over. They'll be publicizing the debriefing soon.

I knew they'd want to put a rush on that one


Arrogant_Bastard


Jan 18, 2011, 3:19 PM
Post #192 of 522 (1126 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Oct 30, 2007
Posts: 19994

Re: [erisspirit] Climbers Commune Does it Exist? Where? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

erisspirit wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
edge wrote:
macherry wrote:
airscape wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
Wow, you boys sure do like your huggin'

And it's no pants tuesday Unsure

who decided that?

It hasn't been formally accepted yet, but the UN is debating it next session.

The session is already over. They'll be publicizing the debriefing soon.

I knew they'd want to put a rush on that one

It's an important issue, there was no time for slacks.


notapplicable


Jan 18, 2011, 3:47 PM
Post #193 of 522 (1121 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Aug 31, 2006
Posts: 17768

Re: [camhead] Climbers Commune Does it Exist? Where? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
chadnsc wrote:
I would like to apologize for the image I posted about enigma.

I went too far and I should not have done that.

For now I am leaving the image up because I feel that going back and editing your posts is weak.

uhhh... I'm all for causing as much butthurt as possible, but if you're apologizing, delete. If you're not going to delete, don't apologize. It's quite simple.

1 Star


(This post was edited by notapplicable on Jan 18, 2011, 3:48 PM)


Kartessa


Jan 18, 2011, 4:33 PM
Post #194 of 522 (1110 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Nov 17, 2008
Posts: 7358

Re: [macherry] Climbers Commune Does it Exist? Where? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

macherry wrote:
airscape wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
Wow, you boys sure do like your huggin'

And it's no pants tuesday Unsure

who decided that?

Where have you been!?


snoopy138


Jan 18, 2011, 8:44 PM
Post #195 of 522 (1097 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jul 7, 2004
Posts: 28862

Re: [Arrogant_Bastard] Climbers Commune Does it Exist? Where? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
erisspirit wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
edge wrote:
macherry wrote:
airscape wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
Wow, you boys sure do like your huggin'

And it's no pants tuesday Unsure

who decided that?

It hasn't been formally accepted yet, but the UN is debating it next session.

The session is already over. They'll be publicizing the debriefing soon.

I knew they'd want to put a rush on that one

It's an important issue, there was no time for slacks.

just because it's not the BET, doesn't mean you should sink to kamhed's level.


Toast_in_the_Machine


Jan 19, 2011, 3:50 AM
Post #196 of 522 (1083 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Sep 11, 2008
Posts: 5184

Re: [camhead] Climbers Commune Does it Exist? Where? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
chadnsc wrote:
erisspirit wrote:
airscape wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
Wow, you boys sure do like your huggin'

And it's no pants tuesday Unsure

I think I might give them a bit of privacy

Naw, you and Kartessa can join in! Wink

this thread is the new coffee shop?

Why does someome always have to put labels on stuff, man.. Relax, dude.. Do what feels good, man.. It's all cool bro.. We don't need to call it anything.. Coffee shop, weed store, purple, whatever.. It's all good, dude..


chadnsc


Jan 19, 2011, 6:27 AM
Post #197 of 522 (1071 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Nov 24, 2003
Posts: 4449

Re: [Toast_in_the_Machine] Climbers Commune Does it Exist? Where? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Toast_in_the_Machine wrote:
camhead wrote:
chadnsc wrote:
erisspirit wrote:
airscape wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
Wow, you boys sure do like your huggin'

And it's no pants tuesday Unsure

I think I might give them a bit of privacy

Naw, you and Kartessa can join in! Wink

this thread is the new coffee shop?

Why does someome always have to put labels on stuff, man.. Relax, dude.. Do what feels good, man.. It's all cool bro.. We don't need to call it anything.. Coffee shop, weed store, purple, whatever.. It's all good, dude..

I belive that this thread has now become the Climbers Commune.

It does exist, but only here on the Knob. Wink


Toast_in_the_Machine


Jan 19, 2011, 6:44 AM
Post #198 of 522 (1063 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Sep 11, 2008
Posts: 5184

Re: [chadnsc] Climbers Commune Does it Exist? Where? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

chadnsc wrote:
Toast_in_the_Machine wrote:
camhead wrote:
chadnsc wrote:
erisspirit wrote:
airscape wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
Wow, you boys sure do like your huggin'

And it's no pants tuesday Unsure

I think I might give them a bit of privacy

Naw, you and Kartessa can join in! Wink

this thread is the new coffee shop?

Why does someome always have to put labels on stuff, man.. Relax, dude.. Do what feels good, man.. It's all cool bro.. We don't need to call it anything.. Coffee shop, weed store, purple, whatever.. It's all good, dude..

I belive that this thread has now become the Climbers Commune.

It does exist, but only here on the Knob. Wink

I smell TV deal, if only we knew someone with time to work on it.


chadnsc


Jan 19, 2011, 6:50 AM
Post #199 of 522 (1060 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Nov 24, 2003
Posts: 4449

Re: [Toast_in_the_Machine] Climbers Commune Does it Exist? Where? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Toast_in_the_Machine wrote:
chadnsc wrote:
Toast_in_the_Machine wrote:
camhead wrote:
chadnsc wrote:
erisspirit wrote:
airscape wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
Wow, you boys sure do like your huggin'

And it's no pants tuesday Unsure

I think I might give them a bit of privacy

Naw, you and Kartessa can join in! Wink

this thread is the new coffee shop?

Why does someome always have to put labels on stuff, man.. Relax, dude.. Do what feels good, man.. It's all cool bro.. We don't need to call it anything.. Coffee shop, weed store, purple, whatever.. It's all good, dude..

I belive that this thread has now become the Climbers Commune.

It does exist, but only here on the Knob. Wink

I smell TV deal, if only we knew someone with time to work on it.

Well it was enigmas idea, we could have her work on it?


airscape


Jan 19, 2011, 6:53 AM
Post #200 of 522 (1059 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Feb 26, 2001
Posts: 4240

Re: [chadnsc] Climbers Commune Does it Exist? Where? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

chadnsc wrote:
Toast_in_the_Machine wrote:
chadnsc wrote:
Toast_in_the_Machine wrote:
camhead wrote:
chadnsc wrote:
erisspirit wrote:
airscape wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
Wow, you boys sure do like your huggin'

And it's no pants tuesday Unsure

I think I might give them a bit of privacy

Naw, you and Kartessa can join in! Wink

this thread is the new coffee shop?

Why does someome always have to put labels on stuff, man.. Relax, dude.. Do what feels good, man.. It's all cool bro.. We don't need to call it anything.. Coffee shop, weed store, purple, whatever.. It's all good, dude..

I belive that this thread has now become the Climbers Commune.

It does exist, but only here on the Knob. Wink

I smell TV deal, if only we knew someone with time to work on it.

Well it was enigmas idea, we could have her work on it?

awwww Young love..

First page Previous page 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 21 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

 


Search for (options)

Log In:

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?
$26.96 (10% off)
$8.96 (10% off)
$32.36 (10% off)
$4.05 (10% off)



Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook