Forums: Community: Campground:
Flesh, get the fuck back here right the fuck now.
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

 
First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All


sungam


May 1, 2011, 6:51 AM
Post #26 of 37 (1223 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 24, 2004
Posts: 26577

Re: [johnwesely] Flesh, get the fuck back here right the fuck now. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

johnwesely wrote:
ceebo wrote:
I have only read flesh's posts lately. The rest of you (or most) are just negative envious morons, narrow minded shit climbers.
Laugh

Like me.
It's best to just ignore the stupid and hope it goes away Unimpressed


Toast_in_the_Machine


May 1, 2011, 7:38 AM
Post #27 of 37 (1206 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Sep 11, 2008
Posts: 5184

Re: [sungam] Flesh, get the fuck back here right the fuck now. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

sungam wrote:
johnwesely wrote:
ceebo wrote:
I have only read flesh's posts lately. The rest of you (or most) are just negative envious morons, narrow minded shit climbers.
Laugh

Like me.
It's best to just ignore the stupid and hope it goes away Unimpressed

But the two of us are still here.


sungam


May 1, 2011, 8:01 AM
Post #28 of 37 (1202 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 24, 2004
Posts: 26577

Re: [Toast_in_the_Machine] Flesh, get the fuck back here right the fuck now. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Toast_in_the_Machine wrote:
sungam wrote:
johnwesely wrote:
ceebo wrote:
I have only read flesh's posts lately. The rest of you (or most) are just negative envious morons, narrow minded shit climbers.
Laugh

Like me.
It's best to just ignore the stupid and hope it goes away Unimpressed

But the two of us are still here.
That's what they get for replying to us.


sungam


May 1, 2011, 8:02 AM
Post #29 of 37 (1200 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 24, 2004
Posts: 26577

Re: [sungam] Flesh, get the fuck back here right the fuck now. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Is Flesh back yet? I am serious, I want him to come back.


johnwesely


May 1, 2011, 8:52 AM
Post #30 of 37 (1185 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 12, 2006
Posts: 5343

Re: [sungam] Flesh, get the fuck back here right the fuck now. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

sungam wrote:
Is Flesh back yet? I am serious, I want him to come back.

Flesh aint real. Give up the dream.


sungam


May 1, 2011, 9:00 AM
Post #31 of 37 (1177 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 24, 2004
Posts: 26577

Re: [johnwesely] Flesh, get the fuck back here right the fuck now. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

johnwesely wrote:
sungam wrote:
Is Flesh back yet? I am serious, I want him to come back.

Flesh aint real. Give up the dream.
Unsure

Well, might as well bump the F bomb onto the front page one more time.


ceebo


May 1, 2011, 10:03 AM
Post #32 of 37 (1167 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Nov 8, 2009
Posts: 862

Re: [sungam] Flesh, get the fuck back here right the fuck now. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Flesh actually gave me a link to one of his climbs. The problem (if i remember right) was around 4-5 power house moves.

If he it was him, he was STRONG... Im afraid the SCC wont get you to that level.. so good luck thinking your getting any better.


Partner macherry


May 1, 2011, 12:01 PM
Post #33 of 37 (1145 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Sep 10, 2003
Posts: 15794

Re: [ceebo] Flesh, get the fuck back here right the fuck now. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

looks like flesh has deleted his posts. this is no longer about technique and training, but a bitch fest.

moved to campground

ma


climbingtrash


May 1, 2011, 12:26 PM
Post #34 of 37 (1135 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jan 19, 2006
Posts: 4821

Re: [macherry] Flesh, get the fuck back here right the fuck now. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

macherry wrote:
looks like flesh has deleted his posts. this is no longer about technique and training, but a bitch fest.

moved to campground

ma

Sum-bitch. Training iz fer pussies. Climbing hard off the couch iz hardcore.


sungam


May 2, 2011, 2:41 AM
Post #35 of 37 (1060 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 24, 2004
Posts: 26577

Re: [macherry] Flesh, get the fuck back here right the fuck now. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

macherry wrote:
looks like flesh has deleted his posts. this is no longer about technique and training, but a bitch fest.

moved to campground

ma
Jackboot modz!!!!!!!!!!!!!


dr_feelgood


May 2, 2011, 6:26 PM
Post #36 of 37 (1008 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 6, 2004
Posts: 25725

Re: [sungam] Flesh, get the fuck back here right the fuck now. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

sungam wrote:
sidepull wrote:
I appreciate the humor but I'd rather not see this on the front page. ever. And i generally like sungam
I am actually being serious.

It pisses me off when people get all pansy wansy and run away when someone calls them a name.

I might have used the duck word a few too many times, though. I'm in a bad mood today. Some ugly lady took a bunch of my money to pay the coppers to arrest people who called her a fascist at her son's wedding.
Is she a fascist?


sungam


May 3, 2011, 7:39 AM
Post #37 of 37 (981 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 24, 2004
Posts: 26577

Re: [dr_feelgood] Flesh, get the fuck back here right the fuck now. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
sungam wrote:
sidepull wrote:
I appreciate the humor but I'd rather not see this on the front page. ever. And i generally like sungam
I am actually being serious.

It pisses me off when people get all pansy wansy and run away when someone calls them a name.

I might have used the duck word a few too many times, though. I'm in a bad mood today. Some ugly lady took a bunch of my money to pay the coppers to arrest people who called her a fascist at her son's wedding.
Is she a fascist?
Well, depends what you define as fascist. If you, ya know, define it by what it actually means (government control of the market through legislation rather than ownership) then yes, the country for which she is head of state is a little fascist, but certainly not as fascist as the US. More socialist, I guess.

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

 


Search for (options)

Log In:

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?



Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook