Forums: Climbing Disciplines: Sport Climbing:
How many quckdraws?
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Sport Climbing

Premier Sponsor:

 


jim_bob


Jul 18, 2011, 1:21 PM
Post #1 of 44 (10976 views)
Shortcut

Registered: May 24, 2010
Posts: 12

How many quckdraws?
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (2 ratings)  
Can't Post

How many quick draws do you need to start sport climbing? They're pretty expensive so I don't want to buy to many but at the same time I don't want to have less than I need and risk a big fall.


granite_grrl


Jul 18, 2011, 1:26 PM
Post #2 of 44 (10970 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Oct 25, 2002
Posts: 14749

Re: [jim_bob] How many quckdraws? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

It depends on where you're climbing. If the routes near you are fairly short then you can get away with less. Also, if you're friends have some draws you can always share.

Personally, I think a good number that will get you up almost any route is 12-14 draws, but I think you could get away with as few as 8 draws on many routes though.

When you buy them try to get some variety in the length of the dogbones, definitely get some longer ones.


jim_bob


Jul 18, 2011, 1:30 PM
Post #3 of 44 (10966 views)
Shortcut

Registered: May 24, 2010
Posts: 12

Re: [granite_grrl] How many quckdraws? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Cool, thanks. So getting a pack of 6 then a few longer and different types would be the way to go?


JoeHamilton


Jul 18, 2011, 7:30 PM
Post #4 of 44 (10908 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jul 15, 2011
Posts: 812

Re: [jim_bob] How many quckdraws? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (2 ratings)  
Can't Post

I first got a guide book of the area I sport climb at .Looked over all the areas ,and checked the amount of clips in the routes I anticipated I could do . Most of those routes had anywher from 4-8 clips . so I bought ten draws .I do plan to buy about 5-10 more aswell so I can have some with a longer reach .Personally ,I find GUIDE BOOKS to have so much info in them rather then JUST THE ROUTES ..


jt512


Jul 18, 2011, 9:04 PM
Post #5 of 44 (10875 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 11, 2001
Posts: 21891

Re: [jim_bob] How many quckdraws? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (3 ratings)  
Can't Post

jim_bob wrote:
How many quick draws do you need to start sport climbing?

How many bolts do your routes have?

Jay


areyoumydude


Jul 18, 2011, 10:08 PM
Post #6 of 44 (10853 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Dec 27, 2003
Posts: 1971

Re: [jim_bob] How many quckdraws? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (4 ratings)  
Can't Post

jim_bob wrote:
How many quick draws do you need to start sport climbing?

None, if the draws are fixed.


JimTitt


Jul 19, 2011, 10:10 AM
Post #7 of 44 (10807 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Aug 7, 2008
Posts: 976

Re: [jt512] How many quckdraws? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (1 rating)  
Can't Post

Well. I have inadvertantly installed 18 in a 30m route once!

Jim


sungam


Jul 19, 2011, 11:23 AM
Post #8 of 44 (10775 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 24, 2004
Posts: 26583

Re: [JimTitt] How many quckdraws? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (3 ratings)  
Can't Post

JimTitt wrote:
Well. I have inadvertantly installed 18 in a 30m route once!

Jim
YOU ARE WHAT'S WRONG WITH CLIMBING!


JimTitt


Jul 19, 2011, 11:46 AM
Post #9 of 44 (10770 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Aug 7, 2008
Posts: 976

Re: [sungam] How many quckdraws? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (8 ratings)  
Can't Post

I`M NOT DEAF, JUST A BIT FORGETFUL ABOUT WHERE I HAD PUT THE OTHER BOLTS IN :~)


darkgift06


Jul 21, 2011, 2:28 PM
Post #10 of 44 (10677 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Mar 16, 2009
Posts: 492

Re: [JimTitt] How many quckdraws? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

well... your probably not going climbing alone... so I suggest getting 6-8 & have your partner get 6-8 then your set.


bearbreeder


Jul 21, 2011, 2:32 PM
Post #11 of 44 (10674 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Feb 1, 2009
Posts: 1960

Re: [darkgift06] How many quckdraws? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

unless you wanna climb with that cute chick whose only bringing her yung hawt body and nutting else ...

in that case youll want 12+
Wink


puravida9539


Jul 25, 2011, 12:20 PM
Post #12 of 44 (10570 views)
Shortcut

Registered: May 6, 2011
Posts: 52

Re: [bearbreeder] How many quckdraws? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

bearbreeder wrote:
unless you wanna climb with that cute chick whose only bringing her yung hawt body and nutting else ...

Wink

but don't let bearbreeder know if you are, because he will consider that an invitation to join


MarcelS


Jul 26, 2011, 4:14 AM
Post #13 of 44 (10496 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 23, 2011
Posts: 103

Re: [jim_bob] How many quckdraws? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

As stated by others it all depends on where you climb. Personally I have 13, which proved to be the absolute minimum on some routes I did in France (around 100 feet). On some routes I even reached back down to unclip the last draw (after I clipped the one above it of course).
If the routes you will be climbing are shorter, less will be sufficient. Furthermore, I often either climb solo or have my gf belay me, so I have no partner bringing their own draws.


qwert


Jul 31, 2011, 8:46 AM
Post #14 of 44 (10375 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Mar 24, 2004
Posts: 2394

Re: [MarcelS] How many quckdraws? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (2 ratings)  
Can't Post

You are not allowed to climb, unless you have 32.5 quickdraws. If you have less, and still attempt to get on the rock, you will get shot by the police!

Sucks, i know, but thats the rules!

qwert


spikeddem


Aug 2, 2011, 10:40 PM
Post #15 of 44 (10250 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Aug 27, 2007
Posts: 6319

Re: [JimTitt] How many quckdraws? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

JimTitt wrote:
I`M NOT DEAF, JUST A BIT FORGETFUL ABOUT WHERE I HAD PUT THE OTHER BOLTS IN :~)

this was hilarious.


Sforscott


Aug 7, 2011, 11:53 AM
Post #16 of 44 (10095 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jul 4, 2011
Posts: 12

Re: [jim_bob] How many quckdraws? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

I'm fairly new, and my set up contains 11. I would only buy them in sets, because to buy one quickdraw for $11, is pointless when you can get 6 for $50 at REI


jt512


Aug 8, 2011, 4:29 PM
Post #17 of 44 (10017 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 11, 2001
Posts: 21891

Re: [Sforscott] How many quckdraws? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (4 ratings)  
Can't Post

Sforscott wrote:
I'm fairly new, and my set up contains 11. I would only buy them in sets, because to buy one quickdraw for $11, is pointless when you can get 6 for $50 at REI

Unless the point is that your life depends on the quality of your draws.

Jay


spikeddem


Aug 8, 2011, 5:21 PM
Post #18 of 44 (10001 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Aug 27, 2007
Posts: 6319

Re: [jt512] How many quckdraws? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (2 ratings)  
Can't Post

jt512 wrote:
Sforscott wrote:
I'm fairly new, and my set up contains 11. I would only buy them in sets, because to buy one quickdraw for $11, is pointless when you can get 6 for $50 at REI

Unless the point is that your life depends on the quality of your draws.

Jay

Are you suggesting that differences between draws sold in stores can be a matter of life and death? Please, explain that one. Quantity, maybe, but quality?


jt512


Aug 8, 2011, 6:21 PM
Post #19 of 44 (9993 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 11, 2001
Posts: 21891

Re: [spikeddem] How many quckdraws? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (5 ratings)  
Can't Post

spikeddem wrote:
jt512 wrote:
Sforscott wrote:
I'm fairly new, and my set up contains 11. I would only buy them in sets, because to buy one quickdraw for $11, is pointless when you can get 6 for $50 at REI

Unless the point is that your life depends on the quality of your draws.

Jay

Are you suggesting that differences between draws sold in stores can be a matter of life and death? Please, explain that one.

Three words: Open. Gate. Strength.

Jay


spikeddem


Aug 8, 2011, 7:05 PM
Post #20 of 44 (9984 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Aug 27, 2007
Posts: 6319

Re: [jt512] How many quckdraws? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

jt512 wrote:
spikeddem wrote:
jt512 wrote:
Sforscott wrote:
I'm fairly new, and my set up contains 11. I would only buy them in sets, because to buy one quickdraw for $11, is pointless when you can get 6 for $50 at REI

Unless the point is that your life depends on the quality of your draws.

Jay

Are you suggesting that differences between draws sold in stores can be a matter of life and death? Please, explain that one.

Three words: Open. Gate. Strength.

Jay

Oops. Didn't mean to open up that topic.


Benzesp


Aug 9, 2011, 12:00 PM
Post #21 of 44 (9931 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Oct 31, 2008
Posts: 12

Re: [jim_bob] How many quckdraws? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Maybe 10 or 12 so you have a a couple to make some anchors with. I've only need more than 10 when I went to Potrero Chico, I think it was 18 draws total on a single pitch.


Marylandclimber


Sep 4, 2011, 6:10 PM
Post #22 of 44 (9501 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Sep 3, 2011
Posts: 224

Re: [jim_bob] How many quckdraws? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

I'd get like eight but to solve your price problem, at www.rei.com they sell 1 quickdraw for 11$ exactly.


dagibbs


Sep 5, 2011, 11:30 AM
Post #23 of 44 (9441 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Sep 30, 2007
Posts: 882

Re: [Benzesp] How many quckdraws? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Benzesp wrote:
Maybe 10 or 12 so you have a a couple to make some anchors with. I've only need more than 10 when I went to Potrero Chico, I think it was 18 draws total on a single pitch.

There's a 15-draw route at Montagne d'Argent in Quebec, Canada. (It also has several 9 an 10 draw routes.)


acorneau


Sep 5, 2011, 5:58 PM
Post #24 of 44 (9392 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Feb 6, 2008
Posts: 2889

Re: [dagibbs] How many quckdraws? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

dagibbs wrote:
There's a 15-draw route at Montagne d'Argent in Quebec, Canada. (It also has several 9 an 10 draw routes.)

There's a climb at HCR called "Orange Crush" that has 14 bolts, but the bolting is so closely spaced that you can start skipping every other bolt after the first three or so.


dagibbs


Sep 5, 2011, 6:04 PM
Post #25 of 44 (9389 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Sep 30, 2007
Posts: 882

Re: [acorneau] How many quckdraws? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

acorneau wrote:
dagibbs wrote:
There's a 15-draw route at Montagne d'Argent in Quebec, Canada. (It also has several 9 an 10 draw routes.)

There's a climb at HCR called "Orange Crush" that has 14 bolts, but the bolting is so closely spaced that you can start skipping every other bolt after the first three or so.

The 15-bolter at MdA is 55m long. Not so closely spaced.


TheNags


Sep 5, 2011, 8:51 PM
Post #26 of 44 (3185 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 17, 2011
Posts: 53

Re: [jim_bob] How many quckdraws? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (2 ratings)  
Can't Post

The best answer has already been posted, but to reiterate... You need to look at the potential climbing area, ask around with locals and look in a guide book for the average amount of draws needed. I have found in southern california that you can climb MOST places with 2 sets of draws (12 total). Although there are some areas (which is why you get the local advice/guidebook) that you need upwards of 14 (including using 2 for anchors). That being said, your best bet is to get out there and start talking to people, and don't try to climb something if you aren't sure you have the appropriate gear. Climb safe and Climb hard


ilikepargo


Oct 6, 2011, 9:57 PM
Post #27 of 44 (3113 views)
Shortcut

Registered: May 20, 2008
Posts: 133

Re: [jim_bob] How many quckdraws? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

You'll want to carry enough for the route, the anchors, and one or two extra. The "one or two extra" is in case you drop one. I've only done so once, but "Better Safe Than Sorry" = Wisdom.

As others have said, know your location. And know how many draws your partner has. Plan accordingly.


(This post was edited by ilikepargo on Jan 23, 2012, 12:56 AM)


jae8908


Oct 11, 2011, 7:46 AM
Post #28 of 44 (3042 views)
Shortcut

Registered: May 15, 2011
Posts: 270

Re: [TheNags] How many quckdraws? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

TheNags wrote:
The best answer has already been posted, but to reiterate... You need to look at the potential climbing area, ask around with locals and look in a guide book for the average amount of draws needed. I have found in southern california that you can climb MOST places with 2 sets of draws (12 total). Although there are some areas (which is why you get the local advice/guidebook) that you need upwards of 14 (including using 2 for anchors). That being said, your best bet is to get out there and start talking to people, and don't try to climb something if you aren't sure you have the appropriate gear. Climb safe and Climb hard

^this.

Short Answer: 12+or-2


shellc0de


Dec 3, 2011, 12:27 AM
Post #29 of 44 (2837 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Nov 29, 2011
Posts: 27

Re: [jae8908] How many quckdraws? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Theres a bunch of 30 footers in my area and 6 seems to be the magic number, plus 2 for the top.


crjanow


Jan 22, 2012, 1:53 PM
Post #30 of 44 (2693 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Dec 17, 2008
Posts: 69

Re: [shellc0de] How many quckdraws? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (1 rating)  
Can't Post

i usually carry one for each bolt plus two for the top


camhead


Jan 22, 2012, 2:01 PM
Post #31 of 44 (2687 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Sep 9, 2001
Posts: 20728

Re: [crjanow] How many quckdraws? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

If you climb at Rumney, you probably only need 5 quickdraws, max.


Gmburns2000


Jan 22, 2012, 2:41 PM
Post #32 of 44 (2674 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Mar 6, 2007
Posts: 15124

Re: [camhead] How many quckdraws? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
If you climb at Rumney, you probably only need 5 quickdraws, max.

Better make it six, that way you can stick clip three routes instead of two.


jakedatc


Jan 22, 2012, 4:26 PM
Post #33 of 44 (2665 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Mar 12, 2003
Posts: 11054

Re: [Gmburns2000] How many quckdraws? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (1 rating)  
Can't Post

Gmburns2000 wrote:
camhead wrote:
If you climb at Rumney, you probably only need 5 quickdraws, max.

Better make it six, that way you can stick clip three routes instead of two.

you only make it half way up most rumney routes so you could get away with less.


theextremist04


Jan 22, 2012, 8:39 PM
Post #34 of 44 (2636 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Oct 23, 2010
Posts: 189

Re: [crjanow] How many quckdraws? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

crjanow wrote:
i usually carry one for each bolt plus two for the top
That's very helpful when thinking about how many to buy. Thanks.


jt512


Jan 22, 2012, 9:10 PM
Post #35 of 44 (2629 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 11, 2001
Posts: 21891

Re: [theextremist04] How many quckdraws? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (5 ratings)  
Can't Post

theextremist04 wrote:
crjanow wrote:
i usually carry one for each bolt plus two for the top
That's very helpful when thinking about how many to buy. Thanks.

Yeah, that was truly groundbreaking.

Jay


Gmburns2000


Jan 23, 2012, 2:16 AM
Post #36 of 44 (2599 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Mar 6, 2007
Posts: 15124

Re: [jakedatc] How many quckdraws? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

jakedatc wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
camhead wrote:
If you climb at Rumney, you probably only need 5 quickdraws, max.

Better make it six, that way you can stick clip three routes instead of two.

you only make it half way up most rumney routes so you could get away with less.

actually, I don't use a stick clip, so I need A LOT more for the number of draws I leave behind.


sbaclimber


Jan 23, 2012, 4:16 AM
Post #37 of 44 (2592 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jan 21, 2004
Posts: 3068

Re: [Gmburns2000] How many quckdraws? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Gmburns2000 wrote:
jakedatc wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
camhead wrote:
If you climb at Rumney, you probably only need 5 quickdraws, max.

Better make it six, that way you can stick clip three routes instead of two.

you only make it half way up most rumney routes so you could get away with less.

actually, I don't use a stick clip, so I need A LOT more for the number of draws I leave behind.
I don't stickclip either, and I bail...alot.
So, I use this formula: X + 2 + Y = Z
...where:
X = max number of bolts on one route I plan to do
Y = number of routes I plan to do
Z = minimum number of quickdraws I will need for the day

i.e. if I plan on an afternoon of climbing 6 different routes, the longest having 10 bolts, then I should take along a minimum of 18 draws.


roadstead


Jan 23, 2012, 7:47 AM
Post #38 of 44 (2575 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 16, 2004
Posts: 246

Re: [sungam] How many quckdraws? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

sungam wrote:
JimTitt wrote:
Well. I have inadvertantly installed 18 in a 30m route once!

Jim
YOU ARE WHAT'S WRONG WITH CLIMBING!


I call that powerfully bolted and you just might be what's wrong with climbing.


crjanow


Jan 23, 2012, 5:15 PM
Post #39 of 44 (2520 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Dec 17, 2008
Posts: 69

Re: [jt512] How many quckdraws? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (2 ratings)  
Can't Post

jt512 wrote:
theextremist04 wrote:
crjanow wrote:
i usually carry one for each bolt plus two for the top
That's very helpful when thinking about how many to buy. Thanks.

Yeah, that was truly groundbreaking.

Jay
glad i could help


sarcat


Mar 13, 2012, 3:28 PM
Post #40 of 44 (2283 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jan 22, 2004
Posts: 1560

Re: [jim_bob] How many quckdraws? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

jim_bob wrote:
How many quick draws do you need to start sport climbing? They're pretty expensive so I don't want to buy to many but at the same time I don't want to have less than I need and risk a big fall.

Well? How many did you end up getting? Just remember that when it comes do gear, you never really have enough....


sp00ki


Apr 30, 2012, 3:05 PM
Post #41 of 44 (2057 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jul 2, 2009
Posts: 552

Re: [jim_bob] How many quckdraws? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

jim_bob wrote:
How many quick draws do you need to start sport climbing? They're pretty expensive so I don't want to buy to many but at the same time I don't want to have less than I need and risk a big fall.
one hundred.


marc801


Apr 30, 2012, 4:15 PM
Post #42 of 44 (2032 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Aug 1, 2005
Posts: 2741

Re: [sp00ki] How many quckdraws? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

This thread reminds me of the classic bit of 4x4 off-road advice for the frequent newbie question "How fast should I go to get over this obstacle?"

As slow as you can, as fast as you need to.


tradmanclimbs


May 1, 2012, 4:13 AM
Post #43 of 44 (1992 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 24, 2003
Posts: 2599

Re: [marc801] How many quckdraws? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (2 ratings)  
Can't Post

many of those sets come with extra short dogbones. what's up with that? The shortest ones are not very usefull inmop. The normal ones and a few longer ones are good to have.12 usually does it for most of the north east spurt climbs.


malamut


Jun 6, 2012, 3:01 AM
Post #44 of 44 (1562 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 6, 2012
Posts: 1

Re: [jim_bob] How many quckdraws? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

I started with 12 quickdraws


Forums : Climbing Disciplines : Sport Climbing

 


Search for (options)

Log In:

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?
$6.84 (10% off)
$238.46 (10% off)
$80.60 (10% off)
$193.46 (10% off)



Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook