Forums: Climbing Information: General:
Worst photos of RC.com
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for General

Premier Sponsor:

 
First page Previous page 1 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 Next page Last page  View All


Partner cracklover


Feb 8, 2012, 8:26 PM
Post #3201 of 3255 (4739 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Nov 14, 2002
Posts: 10010

Re: [cracklover] Worst photos of RC.com [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (1 rating)  
Can't Post



http://www.rockclimbing.com/...rse_Come_119340.html

Looks like a sit start plus, what, one, maybe two moves? And you have to not touch the giant chimney behind you?

LOL

GO


Partner j_ung


Feb 14, 2012, 12:50 PM
Post #3202 of 3255 (4630 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Nov 21, 2003
Posts: 18687

Re: [cracklover] Worst photos of RC.com [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Guess the route name.




Partner j_ung


Feb 14, 2012, 12:53 PM
Post #3203 of 3255 (4628 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Nov 21, 2003
Posts: 18687

Re: [cracklover] Worst photos of RC.com [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (1 rating)  
Can't Post

Sweet.




Lazlo


Feb 15, 2012, 5:26 AM
Post #3204 of 3255 (4573 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Nov 14, 2007
Posts: 5071

Re: [j_ung] Worst photos of RC.com [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

j_ung wrote:
Sweet.


Such a simple comment, yet so perfect!


rnevius


Feb 15, 2012, 7:39 AM
Post #3205 of 3255 (4537 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Dec 31, 2010
Posts: 58

Re: [j_ung] Worst photos of RC.com [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (2 ratings)  
Can't Post



standing at da base o Mt Whitney, lookin at Mt. Russel. We climbed the 5.9 dyhedral to the right of the shadow....I also did da FishHook Arete on a different trip---5.8 I belive we went there in August a couple o years ago. Always a pleasure and a blast in da Sierras

http://www.rockclimbing.com/...t_Russell_51610.html


Partner j_ung


Feb 19, 2012, 6:22 AM
Post #3206 of 3255 (4411 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Nov 21, 2003
Posts: 18687

Re: [rnevius] Worst photos of RC.com [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post



Some photos inspire you and make you want to climb there. Others...


Partner j_ung


Feb 20, 2012, 4:00 PM
Post #3207 of 3255 (4306 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Nov 21, 2003
Posts: 18687

Re: [j_ung] Worst photos of RC.com [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post



They just make it so easy.


camrock


Feb 22, 2012, 6:31 AM
Post #3208 of 3255 (4217 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Feb 19, 2012
Posts: 18

Re: The whole thread. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

This is some hilarious shit.


Toast_in_the_Machine


Feb 26, 2012, 8:43 AM
Post #3209 of 3255 (4078 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Sep 11, 2008
Posts: 5184

Re: [camrock] The whole thread. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

General question for the rules committee:

I have, from my last trip, several blurry butt shots. Normally I just delete them. I know that self posting of photos results in "you know what", but what is there a crime of blurry photo trolling?

And, can some of the committee members please give examples from their own collection of photos they would normally delete, but would post up as trolling photos. If such trolling was not a crime.


kobaz


Mar 2, 2012, 2:13 PM
Post #3210 of 3255 (3925 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Sep 19, 2004
Posts: 717

Re: [Toast_in_the_Machine] The whole thread. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (2 ratings)  
Can't Post


Attachments: 33766_1561250185632_1066624581_31540299_4846557_n.jpg (99.0 KB)


qwert


Mar 3, 2012, 12:17 AM
Post #3211 of 3255 (3838 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Mar 24, 2004
Posts: 2394

Re: [kobaz] The whole thread. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

kobaz wrote:
Yeah, Uggs are a crime that should be punished by stoning or some similar sharia like stuff, but other than that its not that bad (maybe the compression, but that might be my mobile provider, so i cant judge on that).

Also did you just upload it for this thread?

Toastus_in_machinaes question has not been answered yet, but i'd suggest that this is a privilege only for those that have already ridiculed enough pics, and now should proof that they can take the abuse themselvs

qwert


qwert


Mar 3, 2012, 12:27 AM
Post #3212 of 3255 (3838 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Mar 24, 2004
Posts: 2394

Re: [grinspoon] Worst photos of RC.com [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Back to bad photos:

http://www.rockclimbing.com/.../Climber_119451.html
Finally someone who has a heart for those people who dont have broadband!
Also I'd really like to know what the fuck he is climbing on with those weir hoses coming out of the wall


http://www.rockclimbing.com/...at_crack_119450.html
Pretty standard fare bad picture, though it still gets the job done of giving one an idea what that rock might be like…


http://www.rockclimbing.com/...the_Cube_119268.html
How did i miss that the last time?
Cubism + LEDs = art!!!!


http://www.rockclimbing.com/...TAGE_FUN_119414.html
It says vintage fun. Definitely vintage compression + all the classics. blown out sky, buttshot, and a climb that doesnt look appealing at all and makes you wonder if its the photo, or the climb.

qwert


(This post was edited by qwert on Mar 3, 2012, 12:31 AM)


Toast_in_the_Machine


Mar 3, 2012, 5:50 AM
Post #3213 of 3255 (3812 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Sep 11, 2008
Posts: 5184

Re: [qwert] The whole thread. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

qwert wrote:
kobaz wrote:
Yeah, Uggs are a crime that should be punished by stoning or some similar sharia like stuff, but other than that its not that bad (maybe the compression, but that might be my mobile provider, so i cant judge on that).

Also did you just upload it for this thread?

Toastus_in_machinaes question has not been answered yet, but i'd suggest that this is a privilege only for those that have already ridiculed enough pics, and now should proof that they can take the abuse themselvs

qwert

While I deeply respect your opinion on photos, for fashion, you must know, that that would imply stoning this:
http://www.youtube.com/...&feature=related

And, frankly, that would be wrong.


qwert


Mar 3, 2012, 8:22 AM
Post #3214 of 3255 (3779 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Mar 24, 2004
Posts: 2394

Re: [Toast_in_the_Machine] The whole thread. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Toast_in_the_Machine wrote:
qwert wrote:
kobaz wrote:
Yeah, Uggs are a crime that should be punished by stoning or some similar sharia like stuff, but other than that its not that bad (maybe the compression, but that might be my mobile provider, so i cant judge on that).

Also did you just upload it for this thread?

Toastus_in_machinaes question has not been answered yet, but i'd suggest that this is a privilege only for those that have already ridiculed enough pics, and now should proof that they can take the abuse themselvs

qwert

While I deeply respect your opinion on photos, for fashion, you must know, that that would imply stoning this:
http://www.youtube.com/...&feature=related

And, frankly, that would be wrong.
Those arent uggs. Its something else (equally horrible).
But no need for stoning anyways, because looking at the colors in the video, she already is stoned.

qwert


kobaz


Mar 3, 2012, 8:56 AM
Post #3215 of 3255 (3770 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Sep 19, 2004
Posts: 717

Re: [qwert] The whole thread. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

qwert wrote:
Toast_in_the_Machine wrote:
qwert wrote:
kobaz wrote:
Yeah, Uggs are a crime that should be punished by stoning or some similar sharia like stuff, but other than that its not that bad (maybe the compression, but that might be my mobile provider, so i cant judge on that).

Also did you just upload it for this thread?

Toastus_in_machinaes question has not been answered yet, but i'd suggest that this is a privilege only for those that have already ridiculed enough pics, and now should proof that they can take the abuse themselvs

qwert

While I deeply respect your opinion on photos, for fashion, you must know, that that would imply stoning this:
http://www.youtube.com/...&feature=related

And, frankly, that would be wrong.
Those arent uggs. Its something else (equally horrible).
But no need for stoning anyways, because looking at the colors in the video, she already is stoned.

qwert

haha.... and yeah it was uploaded just for the thread.


acorneau


Mar 5, 2012, 7:48 PM
Post #3216 of 3255 (3689 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Feb 6, 2008
Posts: 2889

Re: The whole thread. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Quadruple but shot and misspelled...

"rapelling; just about sums up my experience hahaha"




(This post was edited by acorneau on Mar 5, 2012, 7:49 PM)


kobaz


Mar 5, 2012, 8:30 PM
Post #3217 of 3255 (3670 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Sep 19, 2004
Posts: 717

Re: [acorneau] The whole thread. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (1 rating)  
Can't Post

acorneau wrote:
Quadruple but shot and misspelled...

"rapelling; just about sums up my experience hahaha"

[image]http://www.rockclimbing.com/images/photos/assets/1/481481-largest_247005_176125435777953_100001414932306_472158_5560201_n.jpg[/image]

At least the female has a callipygian.


Partner j_ung


Mar 6, 2012, 5:34 PM
Post #3218 of 3255 (3581 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Nov 21, 2003
Posts: 18687

Re: [kobaz] The whole thread. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

kobaz wrote:
acorneau wrote:
Quadruple but shot and misspelled...

"rapelling; just about sums up my experience hahaha"

[image]http://www.rockclimbing.com/images/photos/assets/1/481481-largest_247005_176125435777953_100001414932306_472158_5560201_n.jpg[/image]

At least the female has a callipygian.

I freely admit that I had to look that shit up. And I have to say, kobaz, that's about the oddest turn of phrase I've seen in some time. Well played.


kobaz


Mar 6, 2012, 6:40 PM
Post #3219 of 3255 (3569 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Sep 19, 2004
Posts: 717

Re: [j_ung] The whole thread. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

j_ung wrote:
kobaz wrote:
acorneau wrote:
Quadruple but shot and misspelled...

"rapelling; just about sums up my experience hahaha"

[image]http://www.rockclimbing.com/images/photos/assets/1/481481-largest_247005_176125435777953_100001414932306_472158_5560201_n.jpg[/image]

At least the female has a callipygian.

I freely admit that I had to look that shit up. And I have to say, kobaz, that's about the oddest turn of phrase I've seen in some time. Well played.

Hah. I do think it describes the situation perfectly. It was a logic professor in college that introduced me to the word.


sbaclimber


Mar 13, 2012, 4:35 AM
Post #3220 of 3255 (3418 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jan 21, 2004
Posts: 3080

contact must've fallen out... [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (2 ratings)  
Can't Post

I think this one deserves to be here:



Partner cracklover


Mar 13, 2012, 11:08 AM
Post #3221 of 3255 (3345 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Nov 14, 2002
Posts: 10010

Re: [sbaclimber] contact must've fallen out... [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Ha! Nice find! Maybe photographer forgot to take camera off macro setting?

GO


Partner j_ung


Mar 17, 2012, 3:32 PM
Post #3222 of 3255 (3219 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Nov 21, 2003
Posts: 18687

Re: [sbaclimber] contact must've fallen out... [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

sbaclimber wrote:
I think this one deserves to be here:

Hahahaha! Nice one. Still chuckling.


mojomonkey


Mar 19, 2012, 2:14 PM
Post #3223 of 3255 (3113 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Aug 13, 2006
Posts: 843

Re: [j_ung] contact must've fallen out... [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (1 rating)  
Can't Post



Traversin


mojomonkey


Mar 19, 2012, 2:19 PM
Post #3224 of 3255 (3110 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Aug 13, 2006
Posts: 843

Re: [mojomonkey] contact must've fallen out... [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (1 rating)  
Can't Post

I hope this is at least a sit start.




sungam


Mar 20, 2012, 1:46 AM
Post #3225 of 3255 (3043 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 24, 2004
Posts: 26597

Re: [mojomonkey] contact must've fallen out... [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (2 ratings)  
Can't Post

The mixture of ridiculous late 00's flat brimmed backward squint DC hat and the early 90's reservoir tip over sized beanie is just too awesome.

First page Previous page 1 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Climbing Information : General

 


Search for (options)

Log In:

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?



Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook