Forums: Climbing Information: Beginners:
Woman climbers, arm strength
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Beginners

Premier Sponsor:

 
First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 Next page Last page  View All


jt512


Apr 20, 2012, 8:29 AM
Post #101 of 103 (639 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 11, 2001
Posts: 21891

Re: [sungam] Woman climbers, arm strength [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

sungam wrote:
jt512 wrote:
sungam wrote:
shotwell wrote:
sungam wrote:
BClear wrote:
What position do you believe I have exactly? I'm not entirely sure what your opposed to really. You claim to be a proponent of upper body strength but attack pullups as a method of gaining it? Do you have any idea how idiotic that looks to anyone with any experience in physical fitness?
[image]http://i.imgur.com/GxoM0.jpg[/image]

You need to spell check your memes. Laugh
\begin{uncalled for aggressive defence}
Firstly, big man, I am flood several other threads with this stupid yet "relivent" picture spam.

Secondly, in equestria the spell things however the fuck they want, they're talking fucking ponies.

Finally, that's not a meme. Just because it is laid out in the advice animals format does not a meme make. A meme is actually a term, phrase, or representative picture that spreads in popularity and has a known and recognised meaning. For example a picture of the trollface has a clear meaning, you know something devious is going on (how the meme "troll" got turned around like that we may never know). And if someone says "fucking xxxxx how do THEY work?" it's clearly pointing out that the person they are responding to doesn't understand what thjey are talking about. For example "Fucking memes, how do THEY work?". Memes have a rich history, from "all your base are belong to us" to ridiculously photogenic guy, it would be a true shame to lose the meaning of the word.

And no, I won't proof read my response.

That's not going to compile without a matching \end{}.

Jay
Haha, I noticed that. I decided my comeback would be "who says I'm done?".

That's good.


Partner cracklover


Apr 20, 2012, 8:34 AM
Post #102 of 103 (633 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Nov 14, 2002
Posts: 9999

Re: [jt512] Woman climbers, arm strength [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

jt512 wrote:
sungam wrote:
jt512 wrote:
sungam wrote:
shotwell wrote:
sungam wrote:
BClear wrote:
What position do you believe I have exactly? I'm not entirely sure what your opposed to really. You claim to be a proponent of upper body strength but attack pullups as a method of gaining it? Do you have any idea how idiotic that looks to anyone with any experience in physical fitness?
[image]http://i.imgur.com/GxoM0.jpg[/image]

You need to spell check your memes. Laugh
\begin{uncalled for aggressive defence}
Firstly, big man, I am flood several other threads with this stupid yet "relivent" picture spam.

Secondly, in equestria the spell things however the fuck they want, they're talking fucking ponies.

Finally, that's not a meme. Just because it is laid out in the advice animals format does not a meme make. A meme is actually a term, phrase, or representative picture that spreads in popularity and has a known and recognised meaning. For example a picture of the trollface has a clear meaning, you know something devious is going on (how the meme "troll" got turned around like that we may never know). And if someone says "fucking xxxxx how do THEY work?" it's clearly pointing out that the person they are responding to doesn't understand what thjey are talking about. For example "Fucking memes, how do THEY work?". Memes have a rich history, from "all your base are belong to us" to ridiculously photogenic guy, it would be a true shame to lose the meaning of the word.

And no, I won't proof read my response.

That's not going to compile without a matching \end{}.

Jay
Haha, I noticed that. I decided my comeback would be "who says I'm done?".

That's good.

But only if you're okay with all of our responses being part of what you're trying to say.

GO


sungam


Apr 20, 2012, 8:41 AM
Post #103 of 103 (624 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 24, 2004
Posts: 26584

Re: [cracklover] Woman climbers, arm strength [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (2 ratings)  
Can't Post

While we are on the topic of equestria and coding, I might as well put it out there that there is now a brony distro, Twililinux
http://www.reddit.com/r/twililinux


First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Climbing Information : Beginners

 


Search for (options)

Log In:

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?



Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook