Forums: Climbing Information: Gear Heads:
NEW Hot Deals Thread
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Gear Heads

Premier Sponsor:

 
First page Previous page 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 Next page Last page  View All


billcoe_


Feb 6, 2012, 7:05 AM
Post #1651 of 1689 (6882 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 30, 2002
Posts: 4668

Re: [zeth01] 50% off Metolius Double Portaledge [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

zeth01 wrote:
They fucked me. They cancelled my order without telling me and then changed the page. It was a big fiasco. I'm very angry and will never shop there again. They didn't really appologize or even make an offer or discount etc...


Well did you get your money back? Do you want them to sell you the full thing for $750 but they won't? Wuz up?


zeth01


Feb 6, 2012, 8:20 AM
Post #1652 of 1689 (6857 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Dec 14, 2006
Posts: 214

Re: [billcoe_] 50% off Metolius Double Portaledge [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Got money back. What's even more fucked though is they're excuse to amazon was that my card was declined. Not true. I was charged. The money was removed from my account. Its ok. I'll just never shop with them again. And besides Gearexpress.com is much better. And idk if I wrote it above but they cancelled and refunded me wihout notice.


billcoe_


Feb 6, 2012, 6:57 PM
Post #1653 of 1689 (6817 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 30, 2002
Posts: 4668

Re: [zeth01] 50% off Metolius Double Portaledge [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

zeth01 wrote:
Got money back. What's even more fucked though is they're excuse to amazon was that my card was declined. Not true. I was charged. The money was removed from my account. Its ok. I'll just never shop with them again. And besides Gearexpress.com is much better. And idk if I wrote it above but they cancelled and refunded me wihout notice.


meh, consider yourself blessed. You can pick up the Fish 5 season complete with fly and haul bag for about the same scratch. (or 2 Econoledges at $279 ea and have your buddy sew 2 flys for $100. you'll have beer money left over) Fish is crazy good about his quality control (OK,metolius is too) and the fish is much lighter. You only problem might be getting it, everyone wants a fish, so he gets backlogged. About the first good weather day, everyone starts to consider ordering and they all call him the same time. If you order now you should be fine. Wait and you'll be screwed.

Think of it as a glass more than half full:-)

Good luck!

https://www.fishproducts.com/...g/productlinefs.html


ENARE


Feb 8, 2012, 10:27 AM
Post #1654 of 1689 (6723 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Feb 8, 2011
Posts: 275

Re: [billcoe_] 50% off Metolius Double Portaledge [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (2 ratings)  
Can't Post

The Clymb has a sale going on for Gibbon Slacklines.

http://www.theclymb.com/...te-from/NeilRoessler

BTW - Anyone see Sketchy Andy's response to the superbowl halftime show. Super funny!

http://www.youtube.com/...x=1&feature=plcp


surfstar


Feb 15, 2012, 9:10 PM
Post #1655 of 1689 (6599 views)
Shortcut

Registered: May 30, 2011
Posts: 206

Re: [ENARE] 50% off Metolius Double Portaledge [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Dept of Goods got a recent stocking of some decent gear - here's a couple examples:

60m Mammut Infinity duodess $153

http://www.departmentofgoods.com/...-climbing-rope-9.5mm

but you need to click through here to get 40% off:
http://www.cleansnipe.com/all-deals/climb.htm

OP Dash 'biners for $4.14 also if you click through above for that 40% off coupon, plus whatever else they have in stock.


USnavy


Feb 16, 2012, 1:14 AM
Post #1656 of 1689 (6577 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Nov 5, 2007
Posts: 2664

Re: [billcoe_] 50% off Metolius Double Portaledge [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

billcoe_ wrote:
zeth01 wrote:
Got money back. What's even more fucked though is they're excuse to amazon was that my card was declined. Not true. I was charged. The money was removed from my account. Its ok. I'll just never shop with them again. And besides Gearexpress.com is much better. And idk if I wrote it above but they cancelled and refunded me wihout notice.


meh, consider yourself blessed. You can pick up the Fish 5 season complete with fly and haul bag for about the same scratch. (or 2 Econoledges at $279 ea and have your buddy sew 2 flys for $100. you'll have beer money left over) Fish is crazy good about his quality control (OK,metolius is too) and the fish is much lighter. You only problem might be getting it, everyone wants a fish, so he gets backlogged. About the first good weather day, everyone starts to consider ordering and they all call him the same time. If you order now you should be fine. Wait and you'll be screwed.

Think of it as a glass more than half full:-)

Good luck!

https://www.fishproducts.com/...g/productlinefs.html
The Fish is probably easier to set up as well. I own the Metolius and I must say its an extreme PIA to deploy on the side of a cliff. It can be done, but its not like the old BD Skylounges that can deploy in 60 seconds. It would be nice if Fish made a double in the Econo. Who uses singles anymore anyway? Most soloists I know still carry a double.


surfstar


Feb 26, 2012, 10:42 PM
Post #1657 of 1689 (6329 views)
Shortcut

Registered: May 30, 2011
Posts: 206

Re: STP coupon [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

30% coupon at sierra trading post, + $20 gift card on orders $75+.

http://www.sierratradingpost.com/climbing~d~9/

use code: EUC48012 Good through 2/27/12 11:59pm MST.

I've bought my share from them recently, so hopefully someone needs this. Should be good for 3 uses. Decent size selection of Scarpa Techno shoes for $56. Also good deals on down, softshell, fleece, etc jackets. I picked up some Prana Zion pants for $30 a few weeks ago, but they're likely sold out by now. Couple slackline kits I think. Still loads of other good stuff to be had.


(This post was edited by surfstar on Feb 26, 2012, 10:44 PM)


camrock


Feb 27, 2012, 7:59 AM
Post #1658 of 1689 (6280 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Feb 19, 2012
Posts: 18

Re: [anykineclimb] NEW Hot Deals Thread [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

http://www.rei.com/...ackage-2011-closeout

Package includes the Momentum AL harness, ATC belay device, screwgate carabiner, chalk bag and 100g of White Gold chalk

$69.93


(This post was edited by camrock on Feb 27, 2012, 8:26 AM)


ENARE


Mar 28, 2012, 12:24 PM
Post #1659 of 1689 (5882 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Feb 8, 2011
Posts: 275

Re: [camrock] NEW Hot Deals Thread [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (2 ratings)  
Can't Post

The Clymb has a sale going on for Crash Pads, Harnesses and Climbing Shoes.

http://www.theclymb.com/...te-from/NeilRoessler


MichaelK


Apr 5, 2012, 8:41 AM
Post #1660 of 1689 (5732 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 4, 2012
Posts: 6

Re: [ENARE] NEW Hot Deals Thread [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

http://www.activejunky.com you can get cash back rebates from basically all the stores mentioned on this thread even the clymb and steep and cheap and rei. new company in CO

(This post was edited by MichaelK on Apr 5, 2012, 8:42 AM)


MichaelK


Apr 10, 2012, 7:18 AM
Post #1661 of 1689 (5599 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 4, 2012
Posts: 6

Re: [MichaelK] NEW Hot Deals Thread [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Eastern Mountain Sports just launched a sale that ends thursday: buy one item and get the second 50% off and free shipping. not bad deal.


jmichael


Apr 17, 2012, 10:07 PM
Post #1662 of 1689 (5445 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Dec 20, 2011
Posts: 13

Re: [MichaelK] NEW Hot Deals Thread [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Moosejaw has a lot of gear marked down 20%. Coupon code SPAD10 will get you another 10% off.

I grabbed a pile of BD Neutrinos for 4.55 a piece shipped


ENARE


Apr 25, 2012, 9:38 AM
Post #1663 of 1689 (5323 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Feb 8, 2011
Posts: 275

Re: [ENARE] NEW Hot Deals Thread [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (2 ratings)  
Can't Post

The Clymb has a sale going on for 5.10 Shoes today:

http://www.theclymb.com/...te-from/NeilRoessler


Photosynthesis


May 4, 2012, 10:18 AM
Post #1664 of 1689 (5171 views)
Shortcut

Registered: May 27, 2011
Posts: 12

Re: [anykineclimb] NEW Hot Deals Thread [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

any deals on ropes ?


billcoe_


May 6, 2012, 6:54 AM
Post #1665 of 1689 (5104 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 30, 2002
Posts: 4668

Re: [Photosynthesis] NEW Hot Deals Thread [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Photosynthesis wrote:
any deals on ropes ?


All kinds of deals on all ki9nds of ropes (no recent 70m though LOL) . Start on the most recent and work your way back. They may or may not be available as sales are usually first come first served. Deals show up regularly going forward too.

http://cascadeclimbers.com/...ll/hot_rope_deal_NOW


kovacs69


May 14, 2012, 10:42 AM
Post #1666 of 1689 (4958 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 15, 2005
Posts: 607

Re: [Photosynthesis] NEW Hot Deals Thread [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Bent Gate 's Spring Sale has some decent priced ropes right now.

http://www.bentgate.com/springsale.html

JB


snowfall


Jun 7, 2012, 4:33 PM
Post #1667 of 1689 (4632 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 5, 2012
Posts: 15

Krazy low prices on BD carabiners [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (1 rating)  
Can't Post

www.mountaingear.com
order 6+ of BD ovals or light-D's and you get 'em for < $4 apiece. Lowest price on the planet, maybe ever, since krabs were invented. Order $59+ of gear, and free shipping. And no, I am not an MG employee
- snow


(This post was edited by snowfall on Jun 7, 2012, 4:38 PM)


ENARE


Jul 8, 2012, 7:09 PM
Post #1668 of 1689 (4377 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Feb 8, 2011
Posts: 275

Re: [snowfall] Krazy low prices on BD carabiners [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (2 ratings)  
Can't Post

The Clymb has a sale going on for climbing shoes this week, lookout for $60 5.10 Men's Hornets.

http://www.theclymb.com/...te-from/NeilRoessler



http://www.theclymb.com/...te-from/NeilRoessler


(This post was edited by ENARE on Jul 8, 2012, 7:10 PM)


surfstar


Jul 14, 2012, 9:17 PM
Post #1669 of 1689 (4238 views)
Shortcut

Registered: May 30, 2011
Posts: 206

Re: [snowfall] Krazy low prices on BD carabiners [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Mountaingear 25% off cams and other stuff.

BD .5-3 set comes out to $48ea. Mastercams, including offsets $45. Fixe aliens for $60. Neutrinos dirt cheap rack pack.

Been going on since yesterday when I bought a few offsets.


Kartessa


Aug 15, 2012, 9:03 PM
Post #1670 of 1689 (3917 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Nov 17, 2008
Posts: 7358

Re: [billcoe_] 50% off Metolius Double Portaledge [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Its not news that at http://www.lacordee.com/...gle-rope/lnx-smart10 you can get a rope for $99, but now use the coupon code Natur3 and get $15 off the order and free shipping.

New 10mm rope for $84 anyone?


caughtinside


Aug 16, 2012, 7:54 AM
Post #1671 of 1689 (3876 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jan 8, 2003
Posts: 30449

Re: [Kartessa] 50% off Metolius Double Portaledge [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Kartessa wrote:
Its not news that at http://www.lacordee.com/...gle-rope/lnx-smart10 you can get a rope for $99, but now use the coupon code Natur3 and get $15 off the order and free shipping.

New 10mm rope for $84 anyone?

gave it a try but no dice on the coupon. plus 22 to ship to US. 122 not so bad... but not 84 either.


Kartessa


Aug 16, 2012, 7:58 AM
Post #1672 of 1689 (3872 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Nov 17, 2008
Posts: 7358

Re: [caughtinside] 50% off Metolius Double Portaledge [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
Its not news that at http://www.lacordee.com/...gle-rope/lnx-smart10 you can get a rope for $99, but now use the coupon code Natur3 and get $15 off the order and free shipping.

New 10mm rope for $84 anyone?

gave it a try but no dice on the coupon. plus 22 to ship to US. 122 not so bad... but not 84 either.

natur3 ... try with no caps... worked fine for me. And I live in Canada so free shipping.

Not all the deals have to be American


Kartessa


Aug 16, 2012, 7:59 AM
Post #1673 of 1689 (3868 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Nov 17, 2008
Posts: 7358

Re: [Kartessa] 50% off Metolius Double Portaledge [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (1 rating)  
Can't Post

Kartessa wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
Its not news that at http://www.lacordee.com/...gle-rope/lnx-smart10 you can get a rope for $99, but now use the coupon code Natur3 and get $15 off the order and free shipping.

New 10mm rope for $84 anyone?

gave it a try but no dice on the coupon. plus 22 to ship to US. 122 not so bad... but not 84 either.

natur3 ... try with no caps... worked fine for me. And I live in Canada so free shipping.

Not all the deals have to be American

Stupid fucking technicality... order must be $100... but rope is only $99.99

Add a stick of gum or something.


yodadave


Aug 21, 2012, 8:24 AM
Post #1674 of 1689 (3716 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Feb 10, 2008
Posts: 510

Re: [Kartessa] 50% off Metolius Double Portaledge [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (1 rating)  
Can't Post

lots of climbing gear at TheClymb today,
shoes
pads
hangboards
biners
chalk buckets
etc

if you are one of the 6 people who still need an invite to join .....


https://www.theclymb.com/invite-from/DaveNelson


ENARE


Sep 6, 2012, 9:16 AM
Post #1675 of 1689 (3479 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Feb 8, 2011
Posts: 275

Re: [yodadave] 50% off Metolius Double Portaledge [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (1 rating)  
Can't Post

THE CLYMB is having a sale on Climbing gear today.

For the remainder of you who "need" an invite. Just picked up some Evolv Optimus SC's for $18...

http://www.theclymb.com/...te-from/NeilRoessler

Brands:
PUSHER
CLIMBX - You know it!
Evolv
Millet Haul bags

First page Previous page 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Climbing Information : Gear Heads

 


Search for (options)

Log In:

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?



Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook