Forums: Community: Campground:
Sty's Post Count Increaser
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

 
First page Previous page 1 ... 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 ... 1795 Next page Last page  View All


SylviaSmile


Oct 16, 2012, 10:32 PM
Post #38701 of 44868 (1059 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Oct 3, 2011
Posts: 982

Re: [notapplicable] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

PT?


SylviaSmile


Oct 16, 2012, 10:32 PM
Post #38702 of 44868 (1058 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Oct 3, 2011
Posts: 982

Re: [SylviaSmile] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

SylviaSmile wrote:
PT?

FTW!Angelic


SylviaSmile


Oct 16, 2012, 10:36 PM
Post #38703 of 44868 (1056 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Oct 3, 2011
Posts: 982

Re: [notapplicable] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

notapplicable wrote:
SylviaSmile wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
SylviaSmile wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
SylviaSmile wrote:
Plus, I don't feel good right now. Woe is me Smile

Well, at least you "look" healthy.

I still can't work out whether that chick was calling me fat!

OH SNAP!

The other puzzling thing is that I have been feeling thinner lately, pants fitting a little different, but the scale doesn't reflect it . . . oh well, one of those unsolved mysteries.

All of my adult life I have weighed 158 - 160. I have been down to 153 for the last six months. I thought maybe I was dying or something. Doc thinks proly not. I'm thinking thats a bet he can't win.

I have consistently weighed 135, +/- 3 lbs. for the past five years or so, and completely cutting out dairy and eggs did nothing to affect that.


SylviaSmile


Oct 16, 2012, 10:37 PM
Post #38704 of 44868 (1055 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Oct 3, 2011
Posts: 982

Re: [notapplicable] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post


Laugh


SylviaSmile


Oct 16, 2012, 10:40 PM
Post #38705 of 44868 (1053 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Oct 3, 2011
Posts: 982

Re: [notapplicable] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

notapplicable wrote:
SylviaSmile wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
SylviaSmile wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
SylviaSmile wrote:
Plus, I don't feel good right now. Woe is me Smile

Well, at least you "look" healthy.

I still can't work out whether that chick was calling me fat!

OH SNAP!

The other puzzling thing is that I have been feeling thinner lately, pants fitting a little different, but the scale doesn't reflect it . . . oh well, one of those unsolved mysteries.

All of my adult life I have weighed 158 - 160. I have been down to 153 for the last six months. I thought maybe I was dying or something. Doc thinks proly not. I'm thinking thats a bet he can't win.

My dad lost a bunch of weight several years ago when my parents divorced, which was really freaky because he's 6'3" so started looking like he'd been in some prison camp. He's still pretty thin, but has gained enough back to look normal.


SylviaSmile


Oct 16, 2012, 10:45 PM
Post #38706 of 44868 (1051 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Oct 3, 2011
Posts: 982

Re: [SylviaSmile] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Why am I so all over the PT and the PC++ all of a sudden? It is because I have four assignments due in the next 24 hours, that's why. One down . . .


SylviaSmile


Oct 16, 2012, 11:54 PM
Post #38707 of 44868 (1039 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Oct 3, 2011
Posts: 982

Re: [SylviaSmile] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Two down.


notapplicable


Oct 17, 2012, 12:48 AM
Post #38708 of 44868 (1035 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Aug 31, 2006
Posts: 17752

Re: [SylviaSmile] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

SylviaSmile wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
SylviaSmile wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
SylviaSmile wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
SylviaSmile wrote:
Plus, I don't feel good right now. Woe is me Smile

Well, at least you "look" healthy.

I still can't work out whether that chick was calling me fat!

OH SNAP!

The other puzzling thing is that I have been feeling thinner lately, pants fitting a little different, but the scale doesn't reflect it . . . oh well, one of those unsolved mysteries.

All of my adult life I have weighed 158 - 160. I have been down to 153 for the last six months. I thought maybe I was dying or something. Doc thinks proly not. I'm thinking thats a bet he can't win.

My dad lost a bunch of weight several years ago when my parents divorced, which was really freaky because he's 6'3" so started looking like he'd been in some prison camp. He's still pretty thin, but has gained enough back to look normal.

Maybe all this trying to wish myself out of existence IS making me depressed. It could explain the wight loss.

Perhaps I should try self-medicating.


notapplicable


Oct 17, 2012, 12:51 AM
Post #38709 of 44868 (1034 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Aug 31, 2006
Posts: 17752

Re: [notapplicable] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

notapplicable wrote:
SylviaSmile wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
SylviaSmile wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
SylviaSmile wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
SylviaSmile wrote:
Plus, I don't feel good right now. Woe is me Smile

Well, at least you "look" healthy.

I still can't work out whether that chick was calling me fat!

OH SNAP!

The other puzzling thing is that I have been feeling thinner lately, pants fitting a little different, but the scale doesn't reflect it . . . oh well, one of those unsolved mysteries.

All of my adult life I have weighed 158 - 160. I have been down to 153 for the last six months. I thought maybe I was dying or something. Doc thinks proly not. I'm thinking thats a bet he can't win.

My dad lost a bunch of weight several years ago when my parents divorced, which was really freaky because he's 6'3" so started looking like he'd been in some prison camp. He's still pretty thin, but has gained enough back to look normal.

Maybe all this trying to wish myself out of existence IS making me depressed. It could explain the wight loss.

Perhaps I should try self-medicating.

Hmmm. Almost 4 a.m. Could explain the insomnia as well. Wonder if doc will give me a Valium script.


notapplicable


Oct 17, 2012, 12:59 AM
Post #38710 of 44868 (1030 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Aug 31, 2006
Posts: 17752

Re: [notapplicable] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

notapplicable wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
SylviaSmile wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
SylviaSmile wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
SylviaSmile wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
SylviaSmile wrote:
Plus, I don't feel good right now. Woe is me Smile

Well, at least you "look" healthy.

I still can't work out whether that chick was calling me fat!

OH SNAP!

The other puzzling thing is that I have been feeling thinner lately, pants fitting a little different, but the scale doesn't reflect it . . . oh well, one of those unsolved mysteries.

All of my adult life I have weighed 158 - 160. I have been down to 153 for the last six months. I thought maybe I was dying or something. Doc thinks proly not. I'm thinking thats a bet he can't win.

My dad lost a bunch of weight several years ago when my parents divorced, which was really freaky because he's 6'3" so started looking like he'd been in some prison camp. He's still pretty thin, but has gained enough back to look normal.

Maybe all this trying to wish myself out of existence IS making me depressed. It could explain the wight loss.

Perhaps I should try self-medicating.

Hmmm. Almost 4 a.m. Could explain the insomnia as well. Wonder if doc will give me a Valium script.

HaHa! Nevermind. Google just told me whats causing it. Wouldn't have figured that one.


SylviaSmile


Oct 17, 2012, 1:05 AM
Post #38711 of 44868 (1026 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Oct 3, 2011
Posts: 982

Re: [notapplicable] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

notapplicable wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
SylviaSmile wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
SylviaSmile wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
SylviaSmile wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
SylviaSmile wrote:
Plus, I don't feel good right now. Woe is me Smile

Well, at least you "look" healthy.

I still can't work out whether that chick was calling me fat!

OH SNAP!

The other puzzling thing is that I have been feeling thinner lately, pants fitting a little different, but the scale doesn't reflect it . . . oh well, one of those unsolved mysteries.

All of my adult life I have weighed 158 - 160. I have been down to 153 for the last six months. I thought maybe I was dying or something. Doc thinks proly not. I'm thinking thats a bet he can't win.

My dad lost a bunch of weight several years ago when my parents divorced, which was really freaky because he's 6'3" so started looking like he'd been in some prison camp. He's still pretty thin, but has gained enough back to look normal.

Maybe all this trying to wish myself out of existence IS making me depressed. It could explain the wight loss.

Perhaps I should try self-medicating.

Hmmm. Almost 4 a.m. Could explain the insomnia as well. Wonder if doc will give me a Valium script.

HaHa! Nevermind. Google just told me whats causing it. Wouldn't have figured that one.

Oh yeah? What is it, a tapeworm?


notapplicable


Oct 17, 2012, 1:07 AM
Post #38712 of 44868 (1024 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Aug 31, 2006
Posts: 17752

Re: [notapplicable] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

This dude has one hell of a voice.

http://www.youtube.com/...&feature=related

Black Bob Dylan?

http://www.youtube.com/...eB4dnFd7mJo&NR=1


notapplicable


Oct 17, 2012, 1:11 AM
Post #38713 of 44868 (1022 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Aug 31, 2006
Posts: 17752

Re: [SylviaSmile] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

SylviaSmile wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
SylviaSmile wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
SylviaSmile wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
SylviaSmile wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
SylviaSmile wrote:
Plus, I don't feel good right now. Woe is me Smile

Well, at least you "look" healthy.

I still can't work out whether that chick was calling me fat!

OH SNAP!

The other puzzling thing is that I have been feeling thinner lately, pants fitting a little different, but the scale doesn't reflect it . . . oh well, one of those unsolved mysteries.

All of my adult life I have weighed 158 - 160. I have been down to 153 for the last six months. I thought maybe I was dying or something. Doc thinks proly not. I'm thinking thats a bet he can't win.

My dad lost a bunch of weight several years ago when my parents divorced, which was really freaky because he's 6'3" so started looking like he'd been in some prison camp. He's still pretty thin, but has gained enough back to look normal.

Maybe all this trying to wish myself out of existence IS making me depressed. It could explain the wight loss.

Perhaps I should try self-medicating.

Hmmm. Almost 4 a.m. Could explain the insomnia as well. Wonder if doc will give me a Valium script.

HaHa! Nevermind. Google just told me whats causing it. Wouldn't have figured that one.

Oh yeah? What is it, a tapeworm?

Opiates, apparently. Seems counterintuitive to me.


SylviaSmile


Oct 17, 2012, 1:13 AM
Post #38714 of 44868 (1020 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Oct 3, 2011
Posts: 982

Re: [notapplicable] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Opiates??


notapplicable


Oct 17, 2012, 1:48 AM
Post #38715 of 44868 (1013 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Aug 31, 2006
Posts: 17752

Re: [SylviaSmile] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

SylviaSmile wrote:
Opiates??

My elbow hurts?


Gmburns2000


Oct 17, 2012, 6:40 AM
Post #38716 of 44868 (1002 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Mar 6, 2007
Posts: 15018

Re: [edge] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

edge wrote:
SylviaSmile wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
epoch wrote:
APOCALYPSE !!! Quick, hide your everything!!!
Meh, you East-Coasters and your "earthquakes." Come west, ride the big ones with me!!! Yeee Haw!

Oh, and Dina... yousuck for being this close and yet, again, not coming down to say hi to Donny and myself.

I didn't feel a thing.

Oh, and...

THAT BITCH!!

I think it was in New England. Weird number of East Coast earthquakes in the recent past, though.

It was a 4.6 centered about 40 miles east of me. The whole house shook for about 4 seconds with a significant rumble, and the dogs jumped up out of a snooze and started running (where to, I don't know, we were inside.) I knew right away what it was, but don't recall ever feeling one so strong in NH in my 51 years. My wife had to ask what it was, and after I told her I stepped outside and my new neighbors and their other neighbors were also out asking what it was.Crazy

downgraded to 4.0. still, big for the area.

Jay - seriously, stay away from the island? k? thx. bai.


Gmburns2000


Oct 17, 2012, 6:45 AM
Post #38717 of 44868 (1001 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Mar 6, 2007
Posts: 15018

Re: [SylviaSmile] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post


talk about a late hit.


Gmburns2000


Oct 17, 2012, 7:05 AM
Post #38718 of 44868 (992 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Mar 6, 2007
Posts: 15018

Re: [Gmburns2000] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

starting to get some ideas about how to portray flamenco. lots of paintings on the internet about this, and they're all the same: some overly dramatic portraiture with grand sweeping motions meant to portray beauty but actually show more trash than anything.

I'm going to focus on the starkness of the postures, using stark colors and single points of time to tell a snapshot-type story. I hope to finish the first one this weekend.


SylviaSmile


Oct 17, 2012, 1:43 PM
Post #38719 of 44868 (976 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Oct 3, 2011
Posts: 982

Re: [Gmburns2000] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Gmburns2000 wrote:

talk about a late hit.

It's kind of an honor, really, to be insulted in one of the most stunningly misspelled sentences on RC.com . . .


Gmburns2000


Oct 17, 2012, 4:51 PM
Post #38720 of 44868 (972 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Mar 6, 2007
Posts: 15018

Re: [SylviaSmile] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

SylviaSmile wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:

talk about a late hit.

It's kind of an honor, really, to be insulted in one of the most stunningly misspelled sentences on RC.com . . .

i wonder if john even knows.


edge


Oct 18, 2012, 7:47 AM
Post #38721 of 44868 (956 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 14, 2003
Posts: 9067

Re: [Gmburns2000] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Gmburns2000 wrote:
SylviaSmile wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:

talk about a late hit.

It's kind of an honor, really, to be insulted in one of the most stunningly misspelled sentences on RC.com . . .

i wonder if john even knows.

Or cares...


edge


Oct 18, 2012, 7:54 AM
Post #38722 of 44868 (954 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 14, 2003
Posts: 9067

Re: [edge] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

So every morning my wife leaves for work, I sleep in until around 8:30, and then organize the moving boxes, unpacking and rearranging. Maybe I putz in the shop, maybe I make a couple rattles or a drum for sale on etsy, maybe I walk the dogs. I visit my meditation garden in the woods, a circle of stones laid out in a medicine wheel with a bench and altar. The time goes fast, and then I make dinner for when Karol gets home around 5:30.

Am I a "kept man?" 'Cuz that would be cool. Cool

Time to organize the basement, then I think I'll make a 15" octagonal drum of elk and cedar. Woo!


Gmburns2000


Oct 18, 2012, 7:58 AM
Post #38723 of 44868 (952 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Mar 6, 2007
Posts: 15018

Re: [edge] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

edge wrote:
So every morning my wife leaves for work, I sleep in until around 8:30, and then organize the moving boxes, unpacking and rearranging. Maybe I putz in the shop, maybe I make a couple rattles or a drum for sale on etsy, maybe I walk the dogs. I visit my meditation garden in the woods, a circle of stones laid out in a medicine wheel with a bench and altar. The time goes fast, and then I make dinner for when Karol gets home around 5:30.

Am I a "kept man?" 'Cuz that would be cool. Cool

Time to organize the basement, then I think I'll make a 15" octagonal drum of elk and cedar. Woo!

Why even unpack? you're only there for six months.

me, finished putting a layer of color down on one painting. sent a pic off to a friend for thoughts on colors. finished a mosaic on paper last night. going to try to huck it in france for 20 euros by setting the price at 1 euro to start (I'll add a couple of euros to the shipping price to be sure that I'll get a fair deal).

still battling stomach illness. a week now. pretty mild, but annoying. afraid to swim.


Gmburns2000


Oct 18, 2012, 7:59 AM
Post #38724 of 44868 (951 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Mar 6, 2007
Posts: 15018

Re: [edge] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

edge wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
SylviaSmile wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:

talk about a late hit.

It's kind of an honor, really, to be insulted in one of the most stunningly misspelled sentences on RC.com . . .

i wonder if john even knows.

Or cares...

better. it's what I thought when I read it.


Gmburns2000


Oct 18, 2012, 7:59 AM
Post #38725 of 44868 (950 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Mar 6, 2007
Posts: 15018

Re: [Gmburns2000] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

ho hum

First page Previous page 1 ... 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 ... 1795 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

 


Search for (options)

Log In:

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?



Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook