Forums: Community: Campground:
Sty's Post Count Increaser
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

 
First page Previous page 1 ... 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 ... 1809 Next page Last page  View All


climbingtrash


Oct 31, 2012, 8:17 PM
Post #39126 of 45211 (3296 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jan 19, 2006
Posts: 4984

Re: [edge] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Un-gauche PTFTW?1?


climbingtrash


Oct 31, 2012, 8:17 PM
Post #39127 of 45211 (3296 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jan 19, 2006
Posts: 4984

Re: [SylviaSmile] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

wo0?!?


climbingtrash


Oct 31, 2012, 8:17 PM
Post #39128 of 45211 (3296 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jan 19, 2006
Posts: 4984

Re: [donald949] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Angelic


climbingtrash


Oct 31, 2012, 8:20 PM
Post #39129 of 45211 (3294 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jan 19, 2006
Posts: 4984

Re: [Kartessa] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Kartessa wrote:
I'm baking bread... Trashy would be proud

Worthless without pics.


edge


Oct 31, 2012, 9:02 PM
Post #39130 of 45211 (3285 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 14, 2003
Posts: 9118

Re: [climbingtrash] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

climbingtrash wrote:
edge wrote:
Just found this old pic of me on Moby Grape circa 1984 and ran it through my scanner.

Heh.


Ewe've got a bit of a visible Manty line...how gauche.

Those were built into the tights; beats having the frank and beans sillouetted through the paper thin fabric. I'm sure you'll agree.


edge


Oct 31, 2012, 9:07 PM
Post #39131 of 45211 (3282 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 14, 2003
Posts: 9118

Re: [Gmburns2000] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Gmburns2000 wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
donald949 wrote:
SylviaSmile wrote:
edge wrote:
Just found this old pic of me on Moby Grape circa 1984 and ran it through my scanner.

Heh.

[image]https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/409364_2532075638332_1070335541_n.jpg[/image]

Moby Grape? Is it a themed climb where you have to wear purple?
No. Moby is an electronic music artist.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moby

actually, the Moby Grape were an actual band.

They sound terrible.

maybe loran will have a different opinion considering it was more in his time, but yeah, no one ever said they were more famous than the climb.

Nope, never listened to them. My taste in Bay Area bands begins and ends with the Dead.

What a long strange trip it's been.


donald949


Nov 1, 2012, 9:12 AM
Post #39132 of 45211 (3268 views)
Shortcut

Registered: May 24, 2007
Posts: 11403

Re: [edge] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

edge wrote:
climbingtrash wrote:
edge wrote:
Just found this old pic of me on Moby Grape circa 1984 and ran it through my scanner.

Heh.

[image]https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/409364_2532075638332_1070335541_n.jpg[/image]

Ewe've got a bit of a visible Manty line...how gauche.

Those were built into the tights; beats having the frank and beans sillouetted through the paper thin fabric. I'm sure you'll agree.
Ummmm, yea true.


donald949


Nov 1, 2012, 9:14 AM
Post #39133 of 45211 (3267 views)
Shortcut

Registered: May 24, 2007
Posts: 11403

Re: [donald949] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

In other news, yesterday was twd on the freeway.
so everyone was driving like old people. 45 MPH.
Mad


Partner epoch
Moderator

Nov 1, 2012, 11:26 AM
Post #39134 of 45211 (3258 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 27, 2005
Posts: 32107

Re: [Kartessa] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Kartessa wrote:
donald949 wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
Happy Halloween!

This year I'm dressing up as an angry bitch. I know it's a bit of a stretch, but my budget demanded that I get creative.

isn't it no-costume wednesday anyway?

What are you trying to say? Mad
He's reffering to the fact that you spent awl your money on awl those fancy vacations [jealous face] that noa u r forced to work on tuesdays to project your kid.
C?

I'd respond, but I'm at a fancy hotel resort in Niagara Falls
Gnu jorb?


edge


Nov 1, 2012, 8:09 PM
Post #39135 of 45211 (3251 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 14, 2003
Posts: 9118

Re: [epoch] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Well, we just brought home the new Tundra and RV tonight and I must say, I am more psyched about them now than when we made the offer. The camper is going to be a sweet home with way too many creature comforts, but we'll survive somehow. And all it took was exchanging a rectangle shaped piece of paper with some zeros on it.

In climbing related news, it looks like my partner wants to hit up Funhouse to Upper Refuse on Cathedral. Unsure. Shit, I have prolly soloed that thang two dozen times; hoping I can talk him into finishing on Book of Solemnity or at least Black Lung instead. I really wanted to stay local and finish up the 11+ that spit me off last week, but non driving beggars can't be belligerent choosers, or so I'm told.


Gmburns2000


Nov 2, 2012, 8:57 AM
Post #39136 of 45211 (3238 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Mar 6, 2007
Posts: 15178

Re: [edge] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

edge wrote:

In climbing related news, it looks like my partner wants to hit up Funhouse to Upper Refuse on Cathedral. Unsure. Shit, I have prolly soloed that thang two dozen times; hoping I can talk him into finishing on Book of Solemnity or at least Black Lung instead. I really wanted to stay local and finish up the 11+ that spit me off last week, but non driving beggars can't be belligerent choosers, or so I'm told.

I really like Black Lung as an option. I think it's an underrated climb.


Gmburns2000


Nov 2, 2012, 8:58 AM
Post #39137 of 45211 (3236 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Mar 6, 2007
Posts: 15178

Re: [Gmburns2000] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

so there's a Boston band from the late 70s and early 80s called the Human Sexual Response that are making a sort of comeback. Been listening to them lately. I forgot how good they were.

Folks say they're New Wave, but I think they're kind of Post Punk before Punk went Post.


donald949


Nov 2, 2012, 9:00 AM
Post #39138 of 45211 (3235 views)
Shortcut

Registered: May 24, 2007
Posts: 11403

Re: [Gmburns2000] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Red Rocks is coming together.
Getting excited!


Gmburns2000


Nov 2, 2012, 9:06 AM
Post #39139 of 45211 (3233 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Mar 6, 2007
Posts: 15178

Re: [Gmburns2000] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

also bought my tickets to spain today. hello el chorro:

first, the famous El Camino Rey video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmDhRvvs5Xw








Gmburns2000


Nov 2, 2012, 9:07 AM
Post #39140 of 45211 (3228 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Mar 6, 2007
Posts: 15178

Re: [Gmburns2000] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

^^the dude in the video isn't clipped in, btw.


Gmburns2000


Nov 2, 2012, 9:18 AM
Post #39141 of 45211 (3227 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Mar 6, 2007
Posts: 15178

Re: [donald949] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

donald949 wrote:
Red Rocks is coming together.
Getting excited!

wooooo!


edge


Nov 2, 2012, 10:27 AM
Post #39142 of 45211 (3217 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 14, 2003
Posts: 9118

Re: [edge] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

edge wrote:
Well, we just brought home the new Tundra and RV tonight and I must say, I am more psyched about them now than when we made the offer. The camper is going to be a sweet home with way too many creature comforts, but we'll survive somehow. And all it took was exchanging a rectangle shaped piece of paper with some zeros on it.



God I hate those stupid stars people put on their homes like a suburban badge of unoriginal thinking.






edge


Nov 2, 2012, 10:28 AM
Post #39143 of 45211 (3216 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 14, 2003
Posts: 9118

Re: [Gmburns2000] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Gmburns2000 wrote:
also bought my tickets to spain today. hello el chorro:

first, the famous El Camino Rey video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmDhRvvs5Xw






Looks like choss. (JK, LOL, NTTAWWT)


(This post was edited by edge on Nov 2, 2012, 10:30 AM)


edge


Nov 2, 2012, 10:29 AM
Post #39144 of 45211 (3215 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 14, 2003
Posts: 9118

Re: [Gmburns2000] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Gmburns2000 wrote:
edge wrote:

In climbing related news, it looks like my partner wants to hit up Funhouse to Upper Refuse on Cathedral. Unsure. Shit, I have prolly soloed that thang two dozen times; hoping I can talk him into finishing on Book of Solemnity or at least Black Lung instead. I really wanted to stay local and finish up the 11+ that spit me off last week, but non driving beggars can't be belligerent choosers, or so I'm told.

I really like Black Lung as an option. I think it's an underrated climb.

Meh, its alright. Better when combined with Final Gesture.


Gmburns2000


Nov 2, 2012, 10:47 AM
Post #39145 of 45211 (3207 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Mar 6, 2007
Posts: 15178

Re: [edge] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

edge wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
also bought my tickets to spain today. hello el chorro:

first, the famous El Camino Rey video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmDhRvvs5Xw






Looks like choss. (JK, LOL, NTTAWWT)

IHNIWTLOM (I have no idea what that last one means)


Partner epoch
Moderator

Nov 2, 2012, 7:03 PM
Post #39146 of 45211 (3198 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 27, 2005
Posts: 32107

Re: [Gmburns2000] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Gmburns2000 wrote:
edge wrote:

In climbing related news, it looks like my partner wants to hit up Funhouse to Upper Refuse on Cathedral. Unsure. Shit, I have prolly soloed that thang two dozen times; hoping I can talk him into finishing on Book of Solemnity or at least Black Lung instead. I really wanted to stay local and finish up the 11+ that spit me off last week, but non driving beggars can't be belligerent choosers, or so I'm told.

I really like Black Lung as an option. I think it's an underrated climb.

It's underrated because it's, like, 7 feet long... Unimpressed

The Book is the better option.


Gmburns2000


Nov 3, 2012, 5:16 AM
Post #39147 of 45211 (3185 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Mar 6, 2007
Posts: 15178

Re: [epoch] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

epoch wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
edge wrote:

In climbing related news, it looks like my partner wants to hit up Funhouse to Upper Refuse on Cathedral. Unsure. Shit, I have prolly soloed that thang two dozen times; hoping I can talk him into finishing on Book of Solemnity or at least Black Lung instead. I really wanted to stay local and finish up the 11+ that spit me off last week, but non driving beggars can't be belligerent choosers, or so I'm told.

I really like Black Lung as an option. I think it's an underrated climb.

It's underrated because it's, like, 7 feet long... Unimpressed

The Book is the better option.

well, it is a sort of one-move wonder, but that move lasts about seven feet, yes, and that seven feet of getting into, trusting it, making the move, and moving out of it, can be a bit hair raising.

But of course the Book is a better option.


Partner epoch
Moderator

Nov 3, 2012, 12:07 PM
Post #39148 of 45211 (3171 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 27, 2005
Posts: 32107

Re: [Gmburns2000] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Gmburns2000 wrote:
epoch wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
edge wrote:

In climbing related news, it looks like my partner wants to hit up Funhouse to Upper Refuse on Cathedral. Unsure. Shit, I have prolly soloed that thang two dozen times; hoping I can talk him into finishing on Book of Solemnity or at least Black Lung instead. I really wanted to stay local and finish up the 11+ that spit me off last week, but non driving beggars can't be belligerent choosers, or so I'm told.

I really like Black Lung as an option. I think it's an underrated climb.

It's underrated because it's, like, 7 feet long... Unimpressed

The Book is the better option.

well, it is a sort of one-move wonder, but that move lasts about seven feet, yes, and that seven feet of getting into, trusting it, making the move, and moving out of it, can be a bit hair raising.

But of course the Book is a better option.

It is a won muv wonder.... then you joiin the ramp that is Upper Refuse... ho-hum. HDAO hike to the top. Another option is Black Lung to Final Gesture. But, for everything, the Book is the way to go. The only time I'd climb Black Lung was to pass people on the first section of Upper Refuse, and if it were crowded I'd head up Final Gesture. Heck, as long as you are on the Barber Wall, the other option is to get on NutCracker. or do the Book, walk around and then get on NutCracker before hitching a ride down for lunch.


Gmburns2000


Nov 3, 2012, 12:30 PM
Post #39149 of 45211 (3167 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Mar 6, 2007
Posts: 15178

Re: [epoch] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

epoch wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
epoch wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
edge wrote:

In climbing related news, it looks like my partner wants to hit up Funhouse to Upper Refuse on Cathedral. Unsure. Shit, I have prolly soloed that thang two dozen times; hoping I can talk him into finishing on Book of Solemnity or at least Black Lung instead. I really wanted to stay local and finish up the 11+ that spit me off last week, but non driving beggars can't be belligerent choosers, or so I'm told.

I really like Black Lung as an option. I think it's an underrated climb.

It's underrated because it's, like, 7 feet long... Unimpressed

The Book is the better option.

well, it is a sort of one-move wonder, but that move lasts about seven feet, yes, and that seven feet of getting into, trusting it, making the move, and moving out of it, can be a bit hair raising.

But of course the Book is a better option.

It is a won muv wonder.... then you joiin the ramp that is Upper Refuse... ho-hum. HDAO hike to the top. Another option is Black Lung to Final Gesture. But, for everything, the Book is the way to go. The only time I'd climb Black Lung was to pass people on the first section of Upper Refuse, and if it were crowded I'd head up Final Gesture. Heck, as long as you are on the Barber Wall, the other option is to get on NutCracker. or do the Book, walk around and then get on NutCracker before hitching a ride down for lunch.

I don't think I've done Final Gesture and haven't done Nutcracker.

I still like Black Lung as a route.


Gmburns2000


Nov 4, 2012, 4:32 PM
Post #39150 of 45211 (3142 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Mar 6, 2007
Posts: 15178

Re: [Gmburns2000] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Finished the latest painting



My camera sucks. The yellow is much more muted than the photo shows.

First page Previous page 1 ... 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 ... 1809 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

 


Search for (options)

Log In:

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?



Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook