Forums: Community: Campground:
Sty's Post Count Increaser
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

 
First page Previous page 1 ... 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 ... 1795 Next page Last page  View All


donald949


Dec 7, 2012, 11:32 AM
Post #39526 of 44862 (845 views)
Shortcut

Registered: May 24, 2007
Posts: 11307

Re: [donald949] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post




donald949


Dec 7, 2012, 11:33 AM
Post #39527 of 44862 (844 views)
Shortcut

Registered: May 24, 2007
Posts: 11307

Re: [donald949] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post




donald949


Dec 7, 2012, 11:33 AM
Post #39528 of 44862 (843 views)
Shortcut

Registered: May 24, 2007
Posts: 11307

Re: [donald949] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post




donald949


Dec 7, 2012, 11:36 AM
Post #39529 of 44862 (842 views)
Shortcut

Registered: May 24, 2007
Posts: 11307

Re: [notapplicable] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

notapplicable wrote:
70 more to go



donald949


Dec 7, 2012, 11:37 AM
Post #39530 of 44862 (841 views)
Shortcut

Registered: May 24, 2007
Posts: 11307

Re: [donald949] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

So basically, I got nothing.


donald949


Dec 7, 2012, 11:37 AM
Post #39531 of 44862 (840 views)
Shortcut

Registered: May 24, 2007
Posts: 11307

Re: [donald949] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

donald949 wrote:
So basically, I got nothing.
Cept maybe a gym sesh on tues


Gmburns2000


Dec 7, 2012, 3:12 PM
Post #39532 of 44862 (827 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Mar 6, 2007
Posts: 15013

Re: [notapplicable] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

notapplicable wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
SylviaSmile wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
OK, having listened to a full day of flamenco guitar, I realize now how foolish these "greatest guitarist of all time" conversations are. Sorry, but they do NOT start with Eddie Van Halen, Jimmy Hendrix, Stevie Ray Vaughn, etc..

True story!!!

I feel the same way about classical guitar. That shit is on another level.

Apparently, in order to be a passable flamenco guitarist one needs to have already accomplished the feat of being a damn good classical guitarist.

Dang. Might have to go back and revisit those links. Don't know that I've ever really listened to flamenco guitar work.

Not sure if this link will work: http://grooveshark.com/...st/Flamenco/80299233

It's my Paco de Lucia flamenco playlist on Grooveshark. About 1200 songs.


notapplicable


Dec 7, 2012, 4:04 PM
Post #39533 of 44862 (821 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Aug 31, 2006
Posts: 17752

Re: [donald949] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

donald949 wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
I have fallen behind on my oath of drunkenness (Damn you work!) but I may have tanked another climbing partnership by being a level 5 fucking weirdo. Again. So there is that.

Can't decide if I'm actually coming more unhinged or if the people I've been hanging out with are just particularly well hinged and it's making me feel/seem all the more askew.
You my freind are a contrarian.

Slander and lies!


notapplicable


Dec 7, 2012, 4:05 PM
Post #39534 of 44862 (820 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Aug 31, 2006
Posts: 17752

Re: [donald949] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

donald949 wrote:
donald949 wrote:
So basically, I got nothing.
Cept maybe a gym sesh on tues

Hey, me too!


Kartessa


Dec 7, 2012, 7:31 PM
Post #39535 of 44862 (810 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Nov 17, 2008
Posts: 7356

Re: [notapplicable] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

notapplicable wrote:
donald949 wrote:
donald949 wrote:
So basically, I got nothing.
Cept maybe a gym sesh on tues

Hey, me too!

I have 600 cookies


Gmburns2000


Dec 8, 2012, 2:56 PM
Post #39536 of 44862 (795 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Mar 6, 2007
Posts: 15013

Re: [Kartessa] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Kartessa wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
donald949 wrote:
donald949 wrote:
So basically, I got nothing.
Cept maybe a gym sesh on tues

Hey, me too!

I have 600 cookies

that's a lot of porn websites.

(my grandmother used to make these fucking sweet no-bake cookies: chocolate, peanut-butter, and chocolate peanut butter - the woman was a goddess).


donald949


Dec 10, 2012, 8:50 AM
Post #39537 of 44862 (765 views)
Shortcut

Registered: May 24, 2007
Posts: 11307

Re: [Gmburns2000] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Gmburns2000 wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
donald949 wrote:
donald949 wrote:
So basically, I got nothing.
Cept maybe a gym sesh on tues

Hey, me too!

I have 600 cookies

that's a lot of porn websites.

(my grandmother used to make these fucking sweet no-bake cookies: chocolate, peanut-butter, and chocolate peanut butter - the woman was a goddess).
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
chocolate peanut butter cookies.
Mmmm


donald949


Dec 10, 2012, 8:50 AM
Post #39538 of 44862 (762 views)
Shortcut

Registered: May 24, 2007
Posts: 11307

Re: [notapplicable] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

notapplicable wrote:
donald949 wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
I have fallen behind on my oath of drunkenness (Damn you work!) but I may have tanked another climbing partnership by being a level 5 fucking weirdo. Again. So there is that.

Can't decide if I'm actually coming more unhinged or if the people I've been hanging out with are just particularly well hinged and it's making me feel/seem all the more askew.
You my freind are a contrarian.

Slander and lies!
Yuk yuk yuk


Gmburns2000


Dec 10, 2012, 9:05 AM
Post #39539 of 44862 (754 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Mar 6, 2007
Posts: 15013

Re: [donald949] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

donald949 wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
donald949 wrote:
donald949 wrote:
So basically, I got nothing.
Cept maybe a gym sesh on tues

Hey, me too!

I have 600 cookies

that's a lot of porn websites.

(my grandmother used to make these fucking sweet no-bake cookies: chocolate, peanut-butter, and chocolate peanut butter - the woman was a goddess).
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
chocolate peanut butter cookies.
Mmmm

the no bake kind, too


donald949


Dec 10, 2012, 10:22 AM
Post #39540 of 44862 (749 views)
Shortcut

Registered: May 24, 2007
Posts: 11307

Re: [Gmburns2000] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Gmburns2000 wrote:
donald949 wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
donald949 wrote:
donald949 wrote:
So basically, I got nothing.
Cept maybe a gym sesh on tues

Hey, me too!

I have 600 cookies

that's a lot of porn websites.

(my grandmother used to make these fucking sweet no-bake cookies: chocolate, peanut-butter, and chocolate peanut butter - the woman was a goddess).
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
chocolate peanut butter cookies.
Mmmm

the no bake kind, too
I just ate a chocolate muffin. Muffin's r 4 breakfast. Cool
Really more like a cupcake than breakfast. Unimpressed


Gmburns2000


Dec 10, 2012, 10:52 AM
Post #39541 of 44862 (745 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Mar 6, 2007
Posts: 15013

Re: [donald949] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

donald949 wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
donald949 wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
donald949 wrote:
donald949 wrote:
So basically, I got nothing.
Cept maybe a gym sesh on tues

Hey, me too!

I have 600 cookies

that's a lot of porn websites.

(my grandmother used to make these fucking sweet no-bake cookies: chocolate, peanut-butter, and chocolate peanut butter - the woman was a goddess).
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
chocolate peanut butter cookies.
Mmmm

the no bake kind, too
I just ate a chocolate muffin. Muffin's r 4 breakfast. Cool
Really more like a cupcake than breakfast. Unimpressed

I made a month's worth of lentils yesterday (yes, a month's worth - I'm poor, deal with it). I fucking rock at making lentils.


Gmburns2000


Dec 10, 2012, 10:53 AM
Post #39542 of 44862 (743 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Mar 6, 2007
Posts: 15013

Re: [Gmburns2000] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

working hard to market myself and get myself out there on various websites / galleries / directories / etc.

A lot of work, but I think I'm finally starting to get some hits.


notapplicable


Dec 10, 2012, 7:44 PM
Post #39543 of 44862 (716 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Aug 31, 2006
Posts: 17752

Re: [Gmburns2000] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Gmburns2000 wrote:
working hard to market myself and get myself out there on various websites / galleries / directories / etc.

A lot of work, but I think I'm finally starting to get some hits.

Hobbies/passions that you try to make money from always become work at some point. Is axiomatic.


notapplicable


Dec 10, 2012, 7:49 PM
Post #39544 of 44862 (707 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Aug 31, 2006
Posts: 17752

Re: [notapplicable] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Glad to see you're living the dream though. Keep at it man.


notapplicable


Dec 10, 2012, 7:55 PM
Post #39545 of 44862 (705 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Aug 31, 2006
Posts: 17752

Re: [notapplicable] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Any hunters in here?

Have not done much small game hunting in recent years but I'm thinking about getting back in to it. We went to the local sporting clays spot last weekend and had a bunch of fun. Made me want to go flush some grouse.

I'm thinking about getting one of the new Browning Citori 725's but a lot of people are recommending Beretta's too. Any experiences or thoughts? Anybody shot the Citori 625?




notapplicable


Dec 10, 2012, 7:59 PM
Post #39546 of 44862 (701 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Aug 31, 2006
Posts: 17752

Re: [notapplicable] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Anybody have any thoughts you would like to share on how high you can climb above wire nuts #4-13 before they break?

http://www.rockclimbing.com/...4;page=unread#unread


Gmburns2000


Dec 10, 2012, 8:28 PM
Post #39547 of 44862 (695 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Mar 6, 2007
Posts: 15013

Re: [notapplicable] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

notapplicable wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
working hard to market myself and get myself out there on various websites / galleries / directories / etc.

A lot of work, but I think I'm finally starting to get some hits.

Hobbies/passions that you try to make money from always become work at some point. Is axiomatic.

It's odd. I don't see it as work. It's hard work, but I don't see it as that. Just a lot of things to do.


Gmburns2000


Dec 10, 2012, 8:29 PM
Post #39548 of 44862 (694 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Mar 6, 2007
Posts: 15013

Re: [notapplicable] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

notapplicable wrote:
Anybody have any thoughts you would like to share on how high you can climb above wire nuts #4-13 before they break?

http://www.rockclimbing.com/...4;page=unread#unread

T0


notapplicable


Dec 10, 2012, 8:52 PM
Post #39549 of 44862 (684 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Aug 31, 2006
Posts: 17752

Re: [Gmburns2000] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Gmburns2000 wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
Anybody have any thoughts you would like to share on how high you can climb above wire nuts #4-13 before they break?

http://www.rockclimbing.com/...4;page=unread#unread

T0

Clearly but I'm hoping to salvage/redirect it for my own amusement.


notapplicable


Dec 10, 2012, 8:53 PM
Post #39550 of 44862 (682 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Aug 31, 2006
Posts: 17752

Re: [notapplicable] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

notapplicable wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
Anybody have any thoughts you would like to share on how high you can climb above wire nuts #4-13 before they break?

http://www.rockclimbing.com/...4;page=unread#unread

T0

Clearly but I'm hoping to salvage/redirect it for my own amusement.

Unless you were talking about my post, in which case you can go suck on a lemon bag of dicks.


(This post was edited by notapplicable on Dec 10, 2012, 8:54 PM)

First page Previous page 1 ... 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 ... 1795 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

 


Search for (options)

Log In:

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?



Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook