Forums: Community: Campground:
Sty's Post Count Increaser
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

 
First page Previous page 1 ... 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 ... 1801 Next page Last page  View All


Partner macherry


Jan 31, 2013, 8:15 AM
Post #40351 of 45017 (540 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Sep 10, 2003
Posts: 15794

Re: [Kartessa] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Kartessa wrote:
macherry wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
WTF is President's Day?

In Canada, we call it "Family Day"

I dont like the idea of either.

what a free holiday for the masses. how could you not like it

I like a free holiday, but I'm not down with the whole "Celebrate dead presidents" or "Spend time with family" part

call it what you want.............it's a day off........or time and a half at work


Kartessa


Jan 31, 2013, 8:31 AM
Post #40352 of 45017 (539 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Nov 17, 2008
Posts: 7356

Re: [macherry] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

macherry wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
macherry wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
WTF is President's Day?

In Canada, we call it "Family Day"

I dont like the idea of either.

what a free holiday for the masses. how could you not like it

I like a free holiday, but I'm not down with the whole "Celebrate dead presidents" or "Spend time with family" part

call it what you want.............it's a day off........or time and a half at work

Why can't every weekend be called "May 2-4"?


Kartessa


Jan 31, 2013, 8:39 AM
Post #40353 of 45017 (538 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Nov 17, 2008
Posts: 7356

Re: [Kartessa] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Kartessa wrote:
macherry wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
macherry wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
WTF is President's Day?

In Canada, we call it "Family Day"

I dont like the idea of either.

what a free holiday for the masses. how could you not like it

I like a free holiday, but I'm not down with the whole "Celebrate dead presidents" or "Spend time with family" part

call it what you want.............it's a day off........or time and a half at work

Why can't every weekend be called "May 2-4"?

As in "Drink a 2-4 for breakfast" kind of weekend


donald949


Jan 31, 2013, 9:22 AM
Post #40354 of 45017 (534 views)
Shortcut

Registered: May 24, 2007
Posts: 11345

Re: [Kartessa] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Kartessa wrote:
erisspirit wrote:
erisspirit wrote:
erisspirit wrote:
erisspirit wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
So... who of you butt faces are coming to see me in Joshua Tree next week?

I offered to fly out but you did not respond, which i assumed was a non invite. Since i am not invited, does that mean i am not a butt face like the rest of these wankers?

P.S. It only hurt a little that you did not respond to my self invite. I am strong on the inside. I can take it. *single tear*

I dont invite non-facebook friends

Means Ecop can't bring Erin


doh!

I'm running across Jtree in March anyways... thats prolly enuf.

when did I become a runner?

I shud climb instead

Shud
might


donald949


Jan 31, 2013, 9:25 AM
Post #40355 of 45017 (532 views)
Shortcut

Registered: May 24, 2007
Posts: 11345

Re: [erisspirit] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

erisspirit wrote:
donald949 wrote:
erisspirit wrote:
Going to mammoth/ sierras for the "holiday" in feb... turns out I get pres day off!

sadly I bet a bunch of other people do too
don't get run over by a skier/boarder.

yeah that can ruin your whole day too
Thats wat eye hear four.
solid safety advise u kan put into pratice
Be safe out thar on the sloops


donald949


Jan 31, 2013, 9:33 AM
Post #40356 of 45017 (532 views)
Shortcut

Registered: May 24, 2007
Posts: 11345

Re: [notapplicable] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

notapplicable wrote:
edge wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
edge wrote:
About to drive the better half down to the airport shuttle for a 6 day Florida vacay.

Woo! Bachelor through the weekend.

you elected to stay home?

I would rather go to an El Portero Chico nightclub. I went to Florida at age 11, and if I never go back it will be too soon.

I hate that state the most as well. Been there once voluntarily and twice for work. I do not recommend it to anyone.
Well, been to Fl. Quite nice. Did sum scuba diving. saw sum reefs, and sum recs. If your into that kinda thang.


donald949


Jan 31, 2013, 9:38 AM
Post #40357 of 45017 (530 views)
Shortcut

Registered: May 24, 2007
Posts: 11345

Re: [Gmburns2000] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Gmburns2000 wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
I now have a higher PC than meddekips.... never thought that would happen.

And I've barely been banned for my PC++


joel just stopped

air got married

john did too

Horseshit!

I think Burns is next on the choping block. He and his lady have been together for awhile now...

I stopped climbing more than six months ago. (essentially)

I'm talking about ++. Not climbing. I know Wesely still climbs. Cant speak for the others. Wouldn't surprise me if spike doesn't. He never did seem quite right in the head to me.

well, I am posting less and less these days.

Yeah, spike was always a little on the odd side, but he was here so we give him a pass for that.

anyone actually ever meet him?
Came close. We were trying to meet up won year over spring break. He was headed from RR to Buttermilks, Which are Eastern Sierras out of Bishop. We were camping jess south of thar. But he got to the area a day after we headed home as I recall. He put together a little tr, I think he climbed with sumwon in rr.


donald949


Jan 31, 2013, 9:39 AM
Post #40358 of 45017 (528 views)
Shortcut

Registered: May 24, 2007
Posts: 11345

Re: [donald949] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Keep posting like this and my report might suffer.


donald949


Jan 31, 2013, 9:40 AM
Post #40359 of 45017 (526 views)
Shortcut

Registered: May 24, 2007
Posts: 11345

Re: [donald949] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

donald949 wrote:
Keep posting like this and my report might suffer.
Iz done, and passed first round of reviews with minor comments. Smile But won of the comments will take alot of werk to change a flow chart... Frown


donald949


Jan 31, 2013, 9:43 AM
Post #40360 of 45017 (524 views)
Shortcut

Registered: May 24, 2007
Posts: 11345

Re: [Gmburns2000] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Gmburns2000 wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
I now have a higher PC than meddekips.... never thought that would happen.

And I've barely been banned for my PC++


joel just stopped

air got married

john did too

Horseshit!

I think Burns is next on the choping block. He and his lady have been together for awhile now...

I stopped climbing more than six months ago. (essentially)

I'm talking about ++. Not climbing. I know Wesely still climbs. Cant speak for the others. Wouldn't surprise me if spike doesn't. He never did seem quite right in the head to me.

well, I am posting less and less these days.

Yeah, spike was always a little on the odd side, but he was here so we give him a pass for that.

anyone actually ever meet him?

Magnum (name changed to protect the paranoid) is mostly MIA from here. He is too much a nerd to quite the intranet entirely, though. God only knows what corner if it he is hanging out in now...

does that actually answer my question about people having met him? I can't tell.
same as my thoughts on the post


donald949


Jan 31, 2013, 9:58 AM
Post #40361 of 45017 (511 views)
Shortcut

Registered: May 24, 2007
Posts: 11345

Re: [notapplicable] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

notapplicable wrote:
donald949 wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
So... who of you butt faces are coming to see me in Joshua Tree next week?
Still trying to arrange to get out there. You're camping in the park right?
Got a ton of irons in the fire though. Son's Bday is that week. We're headed up to MIL Sat 2nd for that. Prolly have son's bday with freinds on Fri 8th. If I can get him and the wife to commit to something, anything. Might be able to get out to JTree Sat 9th for the day/night. Then Pres day weekend freinds are wanting to hit RR. My kids have 5 day weekend. Tried to talk Wife to go with trailer, and co celabrate our 16th. Didn't get much traction. Then MIL decided last minute to have big shindig for her 50th on that weekend. Then the following weekend older boy is at Jtree for scout camp out and climbing. And I still haven't got any idea when and what the wife wants to do for our Ann. Not to mention work is kicking my keister.
sooooo.......
maybe.
I'll PM you my cell #, and text me where you're camping when you get there, and I might be able to get there, and maybe bring a box of wine, and a camp chair. Just don't make me get out of the chair and klimb.

Sounds to me like you'll need to drink that box just to sort all that shit out. Good luck.
Something like that.
Well last night we got a little more of that set.
Son's bday party is on for Fr the 8th. But now we also have a get together with freinds in the evening on the 10th. Crazy Still hoping to get there for the day, maybe night. maybe who noes.
wife still won't say what she wants to do for the anniversity. knot sure wats up with that...


donald949


Jan 31, 2013, 10:01 AM
Post #40362 of 45017 (509 views)
Shortcut

Registered: May 24, 2007
Posts: 11345

Re: [donald949] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

acun
back 2 werk


Gmburns2000


Jan 31, 2013, 10:14 AM
Post #40363 of 45017 (507 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Mar 6, 2007
Posts: 15104

Re: [donald949] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

donald949 wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
I now have a higher PC than meddekips.... never thought that would happen.

And I've barely been banned for my PC++


joel just stopped

air got married

john did too

Horseshit!

I think Burns is next on the choping block. He and his lady have been together for awhile now...

I stopped climbing more than six months ago. (essentially)

I'm talking about ++. Not climbing. I know Wesely still climbs. Cant speak for the others. Wouldn't surprise me if spike doesn't. He never did seem quite right in the head to me.

well, I am posting less and less these days.

Yeah, spike was always a little on the odd side, but he was here so we give him a pass for that.

anyone actually ever meet him?
Came close. We were trying to meet up won year over spring break. He was headed from RR to Buttermilks, Which are Eastern Sierras out of Bishop. We were camping jess south of thar. But he got to the area a day after we headed home as I recall. He put together a little tr, I think he climbed with sumwon in rr.

ah yeah, I remember that.


Gmburns2000


Jan 31, 2013, 10:16 AM
Post #40364 of 45017 (505 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Mar 6, 2007
Posts: 15104

Re: [donald949] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

donald949 wrote:
donald949 wrote:
Keep posting like this and my report might suffer.
Iz done, and passed first round of reviews with minor comments. Smile But won of the comments will take alot of werk to change a flow chart... Frown

well, that's going to hurt the family roadtrip, but at least you can still save up for it for a little while longer. parabens!


donald949


Jan 31, 2013, 10:34 AM
Post #40365 of 45017 (496 views)
Shortcut

Registered: May 24, 2007
Posts: 11345

Re: [Gmburns2000] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Gmburns2000 wrote:
donald949 wrote:
donald949 wrote:
Keep posting like this and my report might suffer.
Iz done, and passed first round of reviews with minor comments. Smile But won of the comments will take alot of werk to change a flow chart... Frown

well, that's going to hurt the family roadtrip, but at least you can still save up for it for a little while longer. parabens!
Should be able to get done with min impact of staying a little late tonight.
Round 2 and 3 though....
we'll c


Partner epoch
Moderator

Jan 31, 2013, 3:31 PM
Post #40366 of 45017 (485 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 27, 2005
Posts: 32055

Re: [Gmburns2000] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Gmburns2000 wrote:
epoch wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
macherry wrote:
magnum once stayed at my house.....i kid you not.


the silver and valuables were safe

that's only because he didn't have a big enough bag.

naw, he was a good kid. a bit of a flake, but i've kept in touch so we can hang out again. i was hoping to see him while in spain, but it just wouldn't have worked this time around.

I met him while he was walking around the wall street crag area in his boxers after he tried to swim the colorado river... upstream (true story - i knew who it was the moment I saw him). then he played push-the-car with jm and I for a week, did a three-day ascent of a grade II climb with us, celebrated jm's b-day, told us about the free food for homeless people at the library, stole an 18-year-old cutie out from under me, fixed a tent zipper, patched my down jacket, and woke the entire fucking region up one morning when he woke up with a spider on his face. he had amassed 27 gallons of milk cartons to fill water up with.

good times.

27 gallons of milk cartons?

Bear Grylis fan?

I have no idea who bear grylis is.




Partner epoch
Moderator

Jan 31, 2013, 3:33 PM
Post #40367 of 45017 (484 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 27, 2005
Posts: 32055

Re: [Kartessa] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Kartessa wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
epoch wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
macherry wrote:
magnum once stayed at my house.....i kid you not.


the silver and valuables were safe

that's only because he didn't have a big enough bag.

naw, he was a good kid. a bit of a flake, but i've kept in touch so we can hang out again. i was hoping to see him while in spain, but it just wouldn't have worked this time around.

I met him while he was walking around the wall street crag area in his boxers after he tried to swim the colorado river... upstream (true story - i knew who it was the moment I saw him). then he played push-the-car with jm and I for a week, did a three-day ascent of a grade II climb with us, celebrated jm's b-day, told us about the free food for homeless people at the library, stole an 18-year-old cutie out from under me, fixed a tent zipper, patched my down jacket, and woke the entire fucking region up one morning when he woke up with a spider on his face. he had amassed 27 gallons of milk cartons to fill water up with.

good times.

27 gallons of milk cartons?

Bear Grylis fan?

I have no idea who bear grylis is.

Bear Gryllis is a pussy... Les Stroud is the real man!
yes


Gmburns2000


Jan 31, 2013, 3:53 PM
Post #40368 of 45017 (471 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Mar 6, 2007
Posts: 15104

Re: [epoch] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

epoch wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
epoch wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
macherry wrote:
magnum once stayed at my house.....i kid you not.


the silver and valuables were safe

that's only because he didn't have a big enough bag.

naw, he was a good kid. a bit of a flake, but i've kept in touch so we can hang out again. i was hoping to see him while in spain, but it just wouldn't have worked this time around.

I met him while he was walking around the wall street crag area in his boxers after he tried to swim the colorado river... upstream (true story - i knew who it was the moment I saw him). then he played push-the-car with jm and I for a week, did a three-day ascent of a grade II climb with us, celebrated jm's b-day, told us about the free food for homeless people at the library, stole an 18-year-old cutie out from under me, fixed a tent zipper, patched my down jacket, and woke the entire fucking region up one morning when he woke up with a spider on his face. he had amassed 27 gallons of milk cartons to fill water up with.

good times.

27 gallons of milk cartons?

Bear Grylis fan?

I have no idea who bear grylis is.

[img]http://t.qkme.me/1z70.jpg[/img]

still have no clue, but I suspect this has something to do with my lack of cable for at least 13 years and my lack of a TV for at least the past three.


Partner epoch
Moderator

Jan 31, 2013, 4:17 PM
Post #40369 of 45017 (466 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 27, 2005
Posts: 32055

Re: [Gmburns2000] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Gmburns2000 wrote:
epoch wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
epoch wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
macherry wrote:
magnum once stayed at my house.....i kid you not.


the silver and valuables were safe

that's only because he didn't have a big enough bag.

naw, he was a good kid. a bit of a flake, but i've kept in touch so we can hang out again. i was hoping to see him while in spain, but it just wouldn't have worked this time around.

I met him while he was walking around the wall street crag area in his boxers after he tried to swim the colorado river... upstream (true story - i knew who it was the moment I saw him). then he played push-the-car with jm and I for a week, did a three-day ascent of a grade II climb with us, celebrated jm's b-day, told us about the free food for homeless people at the library, stole an 18-year-old cutie out from under me, fixed a tent zipper, patched my down jacket, and woke the entire fucking region up one morning when he woke up with a spider on his face. he had amassed 27 gallons of milk cartons to fill water up with.

good times.

27 gallons of milk cartons?

Bear Grylis fan?

I have no idea who bear grylis is.

[img]http://t.qkme.me/1z70.jpg[/img]

still have no clue, but I suspect this has something to do with my lack of cable for at least 13 years and my lack of a TV for at least the past three.

So what's your point? I've been in the same situation.


Gmburns2000


Jan 31, 2013, 4:28 PM
Post #40370 of 45017 (461 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Mar 6, 2007
Posts: 15104

Re: [epoch] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

epoch wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
epoch wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
epoch wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
macherry wrote:
magnum once stayed at my house.....i kid you not.


the silver and valuables were safe

that's only because he didn't have a big enough bag.

naw, he was a good kid. a bit of a flake, but i've kept in touch so we can hang out again. i was hoping to see him while in spain, but it just wouldn't have worked this time around.

I met him while he was walking around the wall street crag area in his boxers after he tried to swim the colorado river... upstream (true story - i knew who it was the moment I saw him). then he played push-the-car with jm and I for a week, did a three-day ascent of a grade II climb with us, celebrated jm's b-day, told us about the free food for homeless people at the library, stole an 18-year-old cutie out from under me, fixed a tent zipper, patched my down jacket, and woke the entire fucking region up one morning when he woke up with a spider on his face. he had amassed 27 gallons of milk cartons to fill water up with.

good times.

27 gallons of milk cartons?

Bear Grylis fan?

I have no idea who bear grylis is.

[img]http://t.qkme.me/1z70.jpg[/img]

still have no clue, but I suspect this has something to do with my lack of cable for at least 13 years and my lack of a TV for at least the past three.

So what's your point? I've been in the same situation.

my point is that your joke about this dude didn't even come across my radar, because I have no clue who he is. I suspect he's one of those survivalist guys, but even then, why you chose his name to describe sunny's collection of water bottles and not someone else's is completely beyond me.


Partner epoch
Moderator

Jan 31, 2013, 4:49 PM
Post #40371 of 45017 (454 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 27, 2005
Posts: 32055

Re: [Gmburns2000] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Gmburns2000 wrote:
epoch wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
epoch wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
epoch wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
macherry wrote:
magnum once stayed at my house.....i kid you not.


the silver and valuables were safe

that's only because he didn't have a big enough bag.

naw, he was a good kid. a bit of a flake, but i've kept in touch so we can hang out again. i was hoping to see him while in spain, but it just wouldn't have worked this time around.

I met him while he was walking around the wall street crag area in his boxers after he tried to swim the colorado river... upstream (true story - i knew who it was the moment I saw him). then he played push-the-car with jm and I for a week, did a three-day ascent of a grade II climb with us, celebrated jm's b-day, told us about the free food for homeless people at the library, stole an 18-year-old cutie out from under me, fixed a tent zipper, patched my down jacket, and woke the entire fucking region up one morning when he woke up with a spider on his face. he had amassed 27 gallons of milk cartons to fill water up with.

good times.

27 gallons of milk cartons?

Bear Grylis fan?

I have no idea who bear grylis is.

[img]http://t.qkme.me/1z70.jpg[/img]

still have no clue, but I suspect this has something to do with my lack of cable for at least 13 years and my lack of a TV for at least the past three.

So what's your point? I've been in the same situation.

my point is that your joke about this dude didn't even come across my radar, because I have no clue who he is. I suspect he's one of those survivalist guys, but even then, why you chose his name to describe sunny's collection of water bottles and not someone else's is completely beyond me.

Bear Grylls is the manliest of manly survivalist men. He's trudge through a Hoth winter just to prove that it can be done and more importantly, show you that it can be done. He leads his mighty film crew through urban, suburban, and desolate landscapes often only subsisting on his own piss and excrement.

Known for staged feats of bravery and his never quit mentality you can often find him sleeping beside his film crew in a hotel adjacent to the park in which they are shooting their next episode.

Sunny, being sunny, is most likely to relate to Bear as everything any person in the UK knows about out-of-doors survival has been gained from the expansive wisdom of Bear Grylls!


Bear Grylls is the reason why chuck norris is still alive.

Chuck Norris cannot round house kick Bear Grylls in the face, for he can build any impenetrable fortress out of leaves, sticks and the spirits of the jungle.

In the wild, Bear Grylls eats all kinds of bugs and twigs for the protein. In civilization, he eats spare car parts for the iron.


Gmburns2000


Feb 1, 2013, 3:14 AM
Post #40372 of 45017 (445 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Mar 6, 2007
Posts: 15104

Re: [epoch] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

epoch wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
epoch wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
epoch wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
epoch wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
macherry wrote:
magnum once stayed at my house.....i kid you not.


the silver and valuables were safe

that's only because he didn't have a big enough bag.

naw, he was a good kid. a bit of a flake, but i've kept in touch so we can hang out again. i was hoping to see him while in spain, but it just wouldn't have worked this time around.

I met him while he was walking around the wall street crag area in his boxers after he tried to swim the colorado river... upstream (true story - i knew who it was the moment I saw him). then he played push-the-car with jm and I for a week, did a three-day ascent of a grade II climb with us, celebrated jm's b-day, told us about the free food for homeless people at the library, stole an 18-year-old cutie out from under me, fixed a tent zipper, patched my down jacket, and woke the entire fucking region up one morning when he woke up with a spider on his face. he had amassed 27 gallons of milk cartons to fill water up with.

good times.

27 gallons of milk cartons?

Bear Grylis fan?

I have no idea who bear grylis is.

[img]http://t.qkme.me/1z70.jpg[/img]

still have no clue, but I suspect this has something to do with my lack of cable for at least 13 years and my lack of a TV for at least the past three.

So what's your point? I've been in the same situation.

my point is that your joke about this dude didn't even come across my radar, because I have no clue who he is. I suspect he's one of those survivalist guys, but even then, why you chose his name to describe sunny's collection of water bottles and not someone else's is completely beyond me.

Bear Grylls is the manliest of manly survivalist men. He's trudge through a Hoth winter just to prove that it can be done and more importantly, show you that it can be done. He leads his mighty film crew through urban, suburban, and desolate landscapes often only subsisting on his own piss and excrement.
[img]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxwl5rHYGt1r2xaoio1_500.jpg[/img]
Known for staged feats of bravery and his never quit mentality you can often find him sleeping beside his film crew in a hotel adjacent to the park in which they are shooting their next episode.

Sunny, being sunny, is most likely to relate to Bear as everything any person in the UK knows about out-of-doors survival has been gained from the expansive wisdom of Bear Grylls!
[img]http://thegonzochimera.files.wordpress.com/2010/09/bear-grylls-mordr.jpg[/img]

Bear Grylls is the reason why chuck norris is still alive.

Chuck Norris cannot round house kick Bear Grylls in the face, for he can build any impenetrable fortress out of leaves, sticks and the spirits of the jungle.

In the wild, Bear Grylls eats all kinds of bugs and twigs for the protein. In civilization, he eats spare car parts for the iron.

ok, that was funnier than your first joke. nice comeback.


notapplicable


Feb 1, 2013, 7:15 AM
Post #40373 of 45017 (433 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Aug 31, 2006
Posts: 17763

Re: [donald949] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

donald949 wrote:
Keep posting like this and my report might suffer.

Reduced productivity is what this place is all about.


Kartessa


Feb 1, 2013, 7:22 AM
Post #40374 of 45017 (428 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Nov 17, 2008
Posts: 7356

Re: [notapplicable] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

notapplicable wrote:
donald949 wrote:
Keep posting like this and my report might suffer.

Reduced productivity is what this place is all about.

Ill drink to that!


donald949


Feb 1, 2013, 8:44 AM
Post #40375 of 45017 (415 views)
Shortcut

Registered: May 24, 2007
Posts: 11345

Re: [Kartessa] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Kartessa wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
donald949 wrote:
Keep posting like this and my report might suffer.

Reduced productivity is what this place is all about.

Ill drink to that!
Turns out I did!
Last night I remember to poor meself a glass of whine. Wed night I forgot I promiswed my self a glass. Anyrate, by the time I got glass half full, I realized it was a beer mug. Beer

First page Previous page 1 ... 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 ... 1801 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

 


Search for (options)

Log In:

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?



Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook