Forums: Community: Campground:
You are not wanted here.
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

 
First page Previous page 1 ... 4005 4006 4007 4008 4009 4010 4011 4012 4013 ... 4143 Next page Last page  View All


granite_grrl


Jul 12, 2013, 2:25 PM
Post #100201 of 103566 (2582 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Oct 25, 2002
Posts: 14831

Re: [snoopy138] In other newz [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

helicopter bike! (hopefully this link works for you 'mericans).

http://www.cbc.ca/...over-bike-prize.html


snoopy138


Jul 12, 2013, 2:34 PM
Post #100202 of 103566 (2580 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jul 7, 2004
Posts: 28813

Re: [granite_grrl] In other newz [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
man, haven't been doing much climbing lately at all. The heatwave, the move into the bitchin' new pad and some other stuff like the sprained toe have conspired against me.

Went to the gym before work today, and felt good though! Endurance is but a memory but a couple more seshes I think I'll be ready. After reading about snupe zending all over my back yard I flew into a blind rage and realized that something had to be done!!!!1

Also, I might have 1-2 weeks, last of Oct, first of Nov to get out and do some climbing. I wonder if spearfish is too cold then?

I think when we were out at Spearfish is was April and it was still a bit chilly.

Also, teh pegboard champ won't be taking a trip in the fall and I will be looking for somewhere to spend a week. Just saying.

I don't think I'll be at teh red this year. sadfase.

How about Obed?

taking a weke off next weke, then planning on 2 wekes in the spring to go to australia. so no big fall trips.


snoopy138


Jul 12, 2013, 2:35 PM
Post #100203 of 103566 (2578 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jul 7, 2004
Posts: 28813

Re: [granite_grrl] In other newz [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
man, haven't been doing much climbing lately at all. The heatwave, the move into the bitchin' new pad and some other stuff like the sprained toe have conspired against me.

Went to the gym before work today, and felt good though! Endurance is but a memory but a couple more seshes I think I'll be ready. After reading about snupe zending all over my back yard I flew into a blind rage and realized that something had to be done!!!!1

Also, I might have 1-2 weeks, last of Oct, first of Nov to get out and do some climbing. I wonder if spearfish is too cold then?

I think when we were out at Spearfish is was April and it was still a bit chilly.

Also, teh pegboard champ won't be taking a trip in the fall and I will be looking for somewhere to spend a week. Just saying.

I don't think I'll be at teh red this year. sadfase.

How about Obed?

it seems like kamhed is available for teh gnu, at the very least.


snoopy138


Jul 12, 2013, 2:43 PM
Post #100204 of 103566 (2573 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jul 7, 2004
Posts: 28813

Re: [caughtinside] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
http://www.dpmclimbing.com/...tch/trapped-fandango

have you guys seen this? Amazing ineptitude! Check out the chick belaying with the rope looped around a locker. Holy shit!!

how did RMR not punch them in the fase?


granite_grrl


Jul 12, 2013, 2:46 PM
Post #100205 of 103566 (2570 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Oct 25, 2002
Posts: 14831

Re: [snoopy138] In other newz [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
man, haven't been doing much climbing lately at all. The heatwave, the move into the bitchin' new pad and some other stuff like the sprained toe have conspired against me.

Went to the gym before work today, and felt good though! Endurance is but a memory but a couple more seshes I think I'll be ready. After reading about snupe zending all over my back yard I flew into a blind rage and realized that something had to be done!!!!1

Also, I might have 1-2 weeks, last of Oct, first of Nov to get out and do some climbing. I wonder if spearfish is too cold then?

I think when we were out at Spearfish is was April and it was still a bit chilly.

Also, teh pegboard champ won't be taking a trip in the fall and I will be looking for somewhere to spend a week. Just saying.

I don't think I'll be at teh red this year. sadfase.

How about Obed?

taking a weke off next weke, then planning on 2 wekes in the spring to go to australia. so no big fall trips.

Well crap....at least I got the PTFTW?


dr_feelgood


Jul 12, 2013, 3:57 PM
Post #100206 of 103566 (2557 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 6, 2004
Posts: 25856

Re: [snoopy138] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
http://www.dpmclimbing.com/...tch/trapped-fandango

have you guys seen this? Amazing ineptitude! Check out the chick belaying with the rope looped around a locker. Holy shit!!

how did RMR not punch them in the fase?

durp.


dr_feelgood


Jul 12, 2013, 3:58 PM
Post #100207 of 103566 (2556 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 6, 2004
Posts: 25856

Re: [dr_feelgood] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
http://www.dpmclimbing.com/...tch/trapped-fandango

have you guys seen this? Amazing ineptitude! Check out the chick belaying with the rope looped around a locker. Holy shit!!

how did RMR not punch them in the fase?

durp.

And, the wankers set the video to private. Lame.


snoopy138


Jul 12, 2013, 5:02 PM
Post #100208 of 103566 (2551 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jul 7, 2004
Posts: 28813

Re: [granite_grrl] In other newz [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
man, haven't been doing much climbing lately at all. The heatwave, the move into the bitchin' new pad and some other stuff like the sprained toe have conspired against me.

Went to the gym before work today, and felt good though! Endurance is but a memory but a couple more seshes I think I'll be ready. After reading about snupe zending all over my back yard I flew into a blind rage and realized that something had to be done!!!!1

Also, I might have 1-2 weeks, last of Oct, first of Nov to get out and do some climbing. I wonder if spearfish is too cold then?

I think when we were out at Spearfish is was April and it was still a bit chilly.

Also, teh pegboard champ won't be taking a trip in the fall and I will be looking for somewhere to spend a week. Just saying.

I don't think I'll be at teh red this year. sadfase.

How about Obed?

taking a weke off next weke, then planning on 2 wekes in the spring to go to australia. so no big fall trips.

Well crap....at least I got the PTFTW?

it's true. It's no P100k though.


snoopy138


Jul 12, 2013, 5:11 PM
Post #100209 of 103566 (2544 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jul 7, 2004
Posts: 28813

Re: [dr_feelgood] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
http://www.dpmclimbing.com/...tch/trapped-fandango

have you guys seen this? Amazing ineptitude! Check out the chick belaying with the rope looped around a locker. Holy shit!!

how did RMR not punch them in the fase?

durp.

And, the wankers set the video to private. Lame.

Summary

Intro: darkness, douchey-sounding guy apparently calling rescue because there are lightnings all around them.

Cut to earlier time: DoucheFases 1 (M), 2 (F), 3 (M) are heading off to climb a route on the 1st. Looks stormy, but let's go for it. DF2 forgot belay device, but is shown using some idiotic setup. [Maybe DF1 with the camera should lend his for this belay?]. DF3 says something about it feeling 5.13 while struggling on toprope. [It's 5.5, and your belayer is clearly retarded. Maybe don't fall?

Cut: Darkness rolls in, as do storms. The douchetagonists are 1 pitch up. Blair Witch style interviews of DF1 about hiding in a cave. Calls RMR, asks whether they are in danger, given situation. Answer from RMR is not given in video.

Cut: Rescue! Very little shown of this.


lena_chita
Moderator

Jul 13, 2013, 6:46 AM
Post #100210 of 103566 (2525 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 27, 2006
Posts: 5756

Re: [snoopy138] In other newz [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
man, haven't been doing much climbing lately at all. The heatwave, the move into the bitchin' new pad and some other stuff like the sprained toe have conspired against me.

Went to the gym before work today, and felt good though! Endurance is but a memory but a couple more seshes I think I'll be ready. After reading about snupe zending all over my back yard I flew into a blind rage and realized that something had to be done!!!!1

Also, I might have 1-2 weeks, last of Oct, first of Nov to get out and do some climbing. I wonder if spearfish is too cold then?

I think when we were out at Spearfish is was April and it was still a bit chilly.

Also, teh pegboard champ won't be taking a trip in the fall and I will be looking for somewhere to spend a week. Just saying.

I don't think I'll be at teh red this year. sadfase.

Boo!


lena_chita
Moderator

Jul 13, 2013, 6:50 AM
Post #100211 of 103566 (2524 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 27, 2006
Posts: 5756

Re: [snoopy138] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
http://www.dpmclimbing.com/...tch/trapped-fandango

have you guys seen this? Amazing ineptitude! Check out the chick belaying with the rope looped around a locker. Holy shit!!

how did RMR not punch them in the fase?

durp.

And, the wankers set the video to private. Lame.

Summary

Intro: darkness, douchey-sounding guy apparently calling rescue because there are lightnings all around them.

Cut to earlier time: DoucheFases 1 (M), 2 (F), 3 (M) are heading off to climb a route on the 1st. Looks stormy, but let's go for it. DF2 forgot belay device, but is shown using some idiotic setup. [Maybe DF1 with the camera should lend his for this belay?]. DF3 says something about it feeling 5.13 while struggling on toprope. [It's 5.5, and your belayer is clearly retarded. Maybe don't fall?

Cut: Darkness rolls in, as do storms. The douchetagonists are 1 pitch up. Blair Witch style interviews of DF1 about hiding in a cave. Calls RMR, asks whether they are in danger, given situation. Answer from RMR is not given in video.

Cut: Rescue! Very little shown of this.

There is a thread on MP where the two out of three guys chime in. (Well, the girl and one of the guys). Idiots, but contrite idiots, it seems. That means that there is some hope for less idiocy in the future.

It sounds like they called RMR not to request a rescue, but just to ask what they should do. And I guess RMR decided to play it safe and tell them to stay put, and they will be rescued.


lena_chita
Moderator

Jul 13, 2013, 6:54 AM
Post #100212 of 103566 (2523 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 27, 2006
Posts: 5756

Re: [camhead] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
drivel wrote:
camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
Garden talk. Too hot to grow anything here. I think it would all spontaneously combust.

It may be too dry, but it's not too hot.

HERE?!!!! It was 118F officially last week. Definitely too hot. I can water to offset the too dry

Sounds perfect for some amazing hot peppers!

High of 73 here in dubbya vee. It would be primo sending conditions. Unfortunately, the open wounds in my future former gimp foot are making it impossible to put on a climbing shoe. Half tempted to see if I could do Apollo Reed with one shoe.


maybe attempt to refrain from doing anything else completely fucking retarded with that foot for a bit? like riverboarding? or getting it filthy hiking out to the crag before you're even allowed to take the bandage off?

Yore rite. I actually did get some cool waterproof bandages to put over the steri-strips, which will help with the cleanliness a lot. Still not going to do any sandals or water stuff for a couple weeks. Had a gneiss road ride today.


Keep in mind that waterproof bandages don't stick well to dirty skin. And also, I dunno if you really want to keep your steri-strips and the wounds moist, which they will be, most definitely, under the waterproof bandages, b.c the waterproof bandages don't breathe.

Hope the future former gimpfoot heals quickly!


drivel


Jul 13, 2013, 10:31 AM
Post #100213 of 103566 (2513 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 22, 2010
Posts: 2453

Re: [lena_chita] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
drivel wrote:
camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
Garden talk. Too hot to grow anything here. I think it would all spontaneously combust.

It may be too dry, but it's not too hot.

HERE?!!!! It was 118F officially last week. Definitely too hot. I can water to offset the too dry

Sounds perfect for some amazing hot peppers!

High of 73 here in dubbya vee. It would be primo sending conditions. Unfortunately, the open wounds in my future former gimp foot are making it impossible to put on a climbing shoe. Half tempted to see if I could do Apollo Reed with one shoe.


maybe attempt to refrain from doing anything else completely fucking retarded with that foot for a bit? like riverboarding? or getting it filthy hiking out to the crag before you're even allowed to take the bandage off?

Yore rite. I actually did get some cool waterproof bandages to put over the steri-strips, which will help with the cleanliness a lot. Still not going to do any sandals or water stuff for a couple weeks. Had a gneiss road ride today.


Keep in mind that waterproof bandages don't stick well to dirty skin. And also, I dunno if you really want to keep your steri-strips and the wounds moist, which they will be, most definitely, under the waterproof bandages, b.c the waterproof bandages don't breathe.

Hope the future former gimpfoot heals quickly!

DURP.


camhead


Jul 13, 2013, 6:45 PM
Post #100214 of 103566 (2499 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Sep 9, 2001
Posts: 20760

Re: [drivel] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

drivel wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
drivel wrote:
camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
Garden talk. Too hot to grow anything here. I think it would all spontaneously combust.

It may be too dry, but it's not too hot.

HERE?!!!! It was 118F officially last week. Definitely too hot. I can water to offset the too dry

Sounds perfect for some amazing hot peppers!

High of 73 here in dubbya vee. It would be primo sending conditions. Unfortunately, the open wounds in my future former gimp foot are making it impossible to put on a climbing shoe. Half tempted to see if I could do Apollo Reed with one shoe.


maybe attempt to refrain from doing anything else completely fucking retarded with that foot for a bit? like riverboarding? or getting it filthy hiking out to the crag before you're even allowed to take the bandage off?

Yore rite. I actually did get some cool waterproof bandages to put over the steri-strips, which will help with the cleanliness a lot. Still not going to do any sandals or water stuff for a couple weeks. Had a gneiss road ride today.


Keep in mind that waterproof bandages don't stick well to dirty skin. And also, I dunno if you really want to keep your steri-strips and the wounds moist, which they will be, most definitely, under the waterproof bandages, b.c the waterproof bandages don't breathe.

Hope the future former gimpfoot heals quickly!

DURP.

Skin is not dirty. Have not had to use the waterproof bandages yet, took my first shower using seran wrap barrier today at jungs, and evean managed to climb today in mah socks. Keeping it clean, gonna redress it tonight with more alcohol swabs and neosporin. That combined with the antibiotics I'm already taking and I think I'll be all right.

Was a great day on the rock today. There are like 6 Columbus climbers here cupping my balls tho.


lena_chita
Moderator

Jul 14, 2013, 6:45 AM
Post #100215 of 103566 (2472 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 27, 2006
Posts: 5756

Re: [camhead] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
drivel wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
drivel wrote:
camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
Garden talk. Too hot to grow anything here. I think it would all spontaneously combust.

It may be too dry, but it's not too hot.

HERE?!!!! It was 118F officially last week. Definitely too hot. I can water to offset the too dry

Sounds perfect for some amazing hot peppers!

High of 73 here in dubbya vee. It would be primo sending conditions. Unfortunately, the open wounds in my future former gimp foot are making it impossible to put on a climbing shoe. Half tempted to see if I could do Apollo Reed with one shoe.


maybe attempt to refrain from doing anything else completely fucking retarded with that foot for a bit? like riverboarding? or getting it filthy hiking out to the crag before you're even allowed to take the bandage off?

Yore rite. I actually did get some cool waterproof bandages to put over the steri-strips, which will help with the cleanliness a lot. Still not going to do any sandals or water stuff for a couple weeks. Had a gneiss road ride today.


Keep in mind that waterproof bandages don't stick well to dirty skin. And also, I dunno if you really want to keep your steri-strips and the wounds moist, which they will be, most definitely, under the waterproof bandages, b.c the waterproof bandages don't breathe.

Hope the future former gimpfoot heals quickly!

DURP.

Skin is not dirty. Have not had to use the waterproof bandages yet, took my first shower using seran wrap barrier today at jungs, and evean managed to climb today in mah socks. Keeping it clean, gonna redress it tonight with more alcohol swabs and neosporin. That combined with the antibiotics I'm already taking and I think I'll be all right.

Was a great day on the rock today. There are like 6 Columbus climbers here cupping my balls tho.

Considering that you only have two balls, 12 hands trying to cup them has got to be uncomfortable. Tell them to take turns, or something.


camhead


Jul 15, 2013, 5:26 AM
Post #100216 of 103566 (2454 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Sep 9, 2001
Posts: 20760

Re: [snoopy138] In other newz [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

So, was out doing my evening circuit at junkyard crag last night. Had just topped out new yosemite, walked into the parking lot before walking back to the base of the carg, and there is this guy laying in the middle of the pavement. Flip flops, swim suit, no shirt, nothjng else. He gets up, stumbles around, looks at me and goes "they stole my car!" I can tell he's out of it, and completely wrecked, so I told him to sit down and I'd come back with water for him.

Run down to the crag, get my climbing shoes off, run back to camp, get some food and water and phone. Damn, it feels good to run with the hardware out! Hop on my bike and year back to the guy. Give him some water, and he just keeps muttering "I was so scared, so scared." I had thought at first that maybe he was just dehydrated, but he was def high in something.

Took pulse, normal; no dilation of pupils, no booze on his breath. He has now forgotten that he told me his car was stolen, and he just wanted to know how he got here. Found out he lives like 8 miles away in Oak Hill. Called police, they said they'd come get him. But a half hour later, after just sitting next to him in the lot, they were not yet arrived. He then looked at me and said "I'm a good man. But sometimes god tells me things."

This was my queue to leave. Didn't want to be stuck alone with a schizo. I told him which way he could walk to the highway, called the police back and told them he was leaving the area and to get there ASAP.

Hope he's all right. Crazy.


lena_chita
Moderator

Jul 15, 2013, 8:18 AM
Post #100217 of 103566 (2438 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 27, 2006
Posts: 5756

Re: [camhead] In other newz [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
So, was out doing my evening circuit at junkyard crag last night. Had just topped out new yosemite, walked into the parking lot before walking back to the base of the carg, and there is this guy laying in the middle of the pavement. Flip flops, swim suit, no shirt, nothjng else. He gets up, stumbles around, looks at me and goes "they stole my car!" I can tell he's out of it, and completely wrecked, so I told him to sit down and I'd come back with water for him.

Run down to the crag, get my climbing shoes off, run back to camp, get some food and water and phone. Damn, it feels good to run with the hardware out! Hop on my bike and year back to the guy. Give him some water, and he just keeps muttering "I was so scared, so scared." I had thought at first that maybe he was just dehydrated, but he was def high in something.

Took pulse, normal; no dilation of pupils, no booze on his breath. He has now forgotten that he told me his car was stolen, and he just wanted to know how he got here. Found out he lives like 8 miles away in Oak Hill. Called police, they said they'd come get him. But a half hour later, after just sitting next to him in the lot, they were not yet arrived. He then looked at me and said "I'm a good man. But sometimes god tells me things."

This was my queue to leave. Didn't want to be stuck alone with a schizo. I told him which way he could walk to the highway, called the police back and told them he was leaving the area and to get there ASAP.

Hope he's all right. Crazy.

Now you are REALLY meeting the locals. That's some crazy shit.


tripperjm


Jul 15, 2013, 11:06 AM
Post #100218 of 103566 (2415 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 7, 2002
Posts: 10621

Re: [caughtinside] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
rattlesnake that wrestled me into teh pond at teh hole.

huh.... It looked so much bigger when it was rapped around yore throat biting at yore fase.

it's amazing I'm alive.

Just dun't let it goes to yore hed....

cuz, yore know 'hard to kill'

whoo! that's me!Angelic

It's awl tru.... nobody iz as hard to kill as teh klown.

course. yore knot giving us many opportunities.... with teh hole quitting climbing thing.

looking to teh north with disappoyment


tripperjm


Jul 15, 2013, 11:22 AM
Post #100219 of 103566 (2414 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 7, 2002
Posts: 10621

Re: [caughtinside] In other newz [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
man, haven't been doing much climbing lately at all. The heatwave, the move into the bitchin' new pad and some other stuff like the sprained toe have conspired against me.

Went to the gym before work today, and felt good though! Endurance is but a memory but a couple more seshes I think I'll be ready. After reading about snupe zending all over my back yard I flew into a blind rage and realized that something had to be done!!!!1

Also, I might have 1-2 weeks, last of Oct, first of Nov to get out and do some climbing. I wonder if spearfish is too cold then?

....yea, sorry to has to be teh won to break teh newz to ewe but Snupe's has been on fire....

and know amount ov blind rage iz gunna due anything about that.

Course, yore plan to spend yore vacation in an area that will be two cold, iz a stroke ov genish.... makes it easier to knot climb while still insisting that ewe tried.


tripperjm


Jul 15, 2013, 11:30 AM
Post #100220 of 103566 (2410 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 7, 2002
Posts: 10621

Re: [snoopy138] In other newz [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
murf wrote:
Jack -


Action on the Afternoon Crag!


http://www.supertopo.com/...id=133388&tn=340

In reply to:
Jack says it's good... but not much below 5.10...

heh

I assume that route that he's calling 10d/11a is the 10c? and there's an easier rowt visible in the pic (the only won I've been on at the afternoon carg).

Those clowns has know idea....

scroll down a few posts and he shows a pic in his new area. Laughable.... iz that really climbing or bushwhacking?

that's maynard asking about the fire, right?

and, yeah, saw that pic and was just cromfused ... there's a rowt through that tree?

shakes hed and sighs.... Yea, that wus Maynard.... what a knuclehed. Thought about texting him to ask him why he iz encouraging more idiot n00b talk about won ov my semi secret areas. But whuts teh poynt... he's like a junkie, posting on stupid topos. He just kan't helps his self.... and it's knot like I haven't haven't talked two him about this before.


tripperjm


Jul 15, 2013, 11:34 AM
Post #100221 of 103566 (2410 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 7, 2002
Posts: 10621

Re: [snoopy138] In other newz [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
Also, I might have 1-2 weeks, last of Oct, first of Nov to get out and do some climbing. I wonder if spearfish is too cold then?

probibly will be gud conditions in teh hole.

heh.... its tru.

Still, CI at teh Hole.... That's funny.

Teh Hole smacks ov effort, CI iz awl about know effort.


tripperjm


Jul 15, 2013, 11:38 AM
Post #100222 of 103566 (2410 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 7, 2002
Posts: 10621

Re: [granite_grrl] In other newz [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
camhead wrote:

Been busy in Dubbya Vee, just been climbing, boating, swimming a whole bunch. No more spray than that needed, because it's all been awesome. Other than not knowing what the fuck to do with my lyfe, things are pretty rad.


sumtymes climbing... is awl about disapoynting yore loved wons.
Speaking of which....Nathan had plans to go out climbign after work today. Send buddy and email at 3pm to make sure everything was still cool and buddy says he can't make it. The inlaws were coming for dinner.

Nathan was so pissed he couldn't even respond.

Takes a lot to piss me oft. Knot showing up iz won ov those things.


tripperjm


Jul 15, 2013, 11:39 AM
Post #100223 of 103566 (2410 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 7, 2002
Posts: 10621

Re: [carabiner96] In other newz [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

carabiner96 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
man, haven't been doing much climbing lately at all. The heatwave, the move into the bitchin' new pad and some other stuff like the sprained toe have conspired against me.

Went to the gym before work today, and felt good though! Endurance is but a memory but a couple more seshes I think I'll be ready. After reading about snupe zending all over my back yard I flew into a blind rage and realized that something had to be done!!!!1

Also, I might have 1-2 weeks, last of Oct, first of Nov to get out and do some climbing. I wonder if spearfish is too cold then?

I think when we were out at Spearfish is was April and it was still a bit chilly.

Also, teh pegboard champ won't be taking a trip in the fall and I will be looking for somewhere to spend a week. Just saying.
Guest rooms are done here. Kegerator comes in next week.

near denver?


tripperjm


Jul 15, 2013, 11:41 AM
Post #100224 of 103566 (2410 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 7, 2002
Posts: 10621

Re: [climbs4fun] In other newz [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

climbs4fun wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
LJ left a few dayz ago for a won month cross country road trip with a friend ov his.

I wasn't overly excited... they had a vauge plan, little money, a broken down bucket fer a ride and no back up plan.... but they had to go.

Didn't start owt so gud at first. They were going to leave on sat but on fri they had a bunch ov friends over to party before teh trip and won ov his friends stole his wallet with his ID, bank card, medical card and a bunch ov cash. Kids these dayz.

They had to wait until mid day on mon to leave so LJ cood replace his bank card and get a paper copy ov his ID. I had a extra medical card for him and rebuffed owt his wallet.

Shood be a fun trip, ifs they kin pull it oft with owt getting in trouble.

I'll be happy to knot to get a call to bail him owt or retrieve his body.

They made it to New Orleans today, gunna hang for a few dayz then head to Flordia then up to New York City, then back along teh upper border thru Detroit to Seattle, down past teh bay area, then home.

Oh.... and his girlfriend broke up with him last week.


I have friends in Florida and NY if he gets into trouble

Thanks kel.... boys are in S Carolina nau.


tripperjm


Jul 15, 2013, 11:43 AM
Post #100225 of 103566 (2410 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 7, 2002
Posts: 10621

Re: [drivel] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

drivel wrote:
camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
Garden talk. Too hot to grow anything here. I think it would all spontaneously combust.

It may be too dry, but it's not too hot.

HERE?!!!! It was 118F officially last week. Definitely too hot. I can water to offset the too dry

Sounds perfect for some amazing hot peppers!

High of 73 here in dubbya vee. It would be primo sending conditions. Unfortunately, the open wounds in my future former gimp foot are making it impossible to put on a climbing shoe. Half tempted to see if I could do Apollo Reed with one shoe.


maybe attempt to refrain from doing anything else completely fucking retarded with that foot for a bit? like riverboarding? or getting it filthy hiking out to the crag before you're even allowed to take the bandage off?

Talking to teh clamhed iz like talking to a wall.... I thought ewe new?

First page Previous page 1 ... 4005 4006 4007 4008 4009 4010 4011 4012 4013 ... 4143 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

 


Search for (options)

Log In:

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?



Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook