Forums: Climbing Information: Regional Discussions:
Useful Information (Spire Climbing Center, MT)
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Regional Discussions

Premier Sponsor:

tragic_x_photography

Apr 10, 2005, 12:59 AM
Post #1 of 2 (1978 views)
Shortcut

Useful Information (Spire Climbing Center, MT)  (North_America: United_States: Montana: Rock_Climbing: Bozeman: Spire_Climbing_Center)
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

I am posting this information to help everyone out a little. I dropped by the Spire the other day to climb for an hour or two. I just want to inform anyone who wants to climb there that the people who work there are total d!cks and the climbers were your average rich imported Californians with brand new equipment and stuck up attitudes. The facility itself is quite a great place to train but I would not recommend going there looking for new partners. Take a partner and be friendly even though you will most likely be ignored. Gosh, this post was practically pointless. I just had to get that off of my chest though. I will say it is not worth the $13 a day to climb. Go to the Rock Garden in Missoula instead. Farewell, God bless. ~Tragic

PS. If anyone in the general area of Butte/Bozeman would like to climb with a proficient climber of 5.10 please let me know.

climbmaster

Jun 14, 2005, 4:46 AM
Post #2 of 2 (1978 views)
Shortcut

Re: Useful Information (Spire Climbing Center, MT) [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Some of the people who work there are anal but some are cool but its a good place to climb if I dont have anyone to belay me I just ask someone and they belay me so on a rainy day go climb there!

Forums : Climbing Information : Regional Discussions

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook