RSS FeedRSS Feeds for US - West Coast

Premier Sponsor:

transse

Jul 10, 2002, 4:44 PM
Post #1 of 3 (1027 views)
Shortcut

Climbing Partner in Seattle Area
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

I just moved to the Seattle area from the Southeast. I am looking for a capable partner to climb with on the weekends. I climb 11 sport/10 trad. I have a rack, ropes, etc. I am really looking for someone to climb trad, but any partners are better than none. If you are interested please email me, jdumler@charter.net or send a PM.

Jake

[ This Message was edited by: transse on 2002-07-12 16:56 ]

stinky_lizard

Jul 27, 2002, 9:39 AM
Post #2 of 3 (1027 views)
Shortcut

Climbing Partner in Seattle Area [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

yo!..down by the water next to where the husky's play football at the UofW..in the parking lot..there is a man-made climbing wall..the place doesnt look like much but the place holds years worth of problems..its the best man-made cement climbing wall ive ever seen in my life..NO JOKE..the place is totally awesome..there is a guide book availible at the college book store..but its hard to find cuz it sells out as soon as they get them in..besides..ALL the heads hang down there at some point..just go down and boulder..you will meet tons of people..hope this helps you

daman909123

Oct 15, 2002, 9:01 PM
Post #3 of 3 (1027 views)
Shortcut

Climbing Partner in Seattle Area [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

hey if any one wants to go climb, do some routs, ar just chill ir marrymore this weekend i can meet you there and get directions for you.and i can get all the places around this area. so if ya wanna climb w/b

Forums : Climbing Partners : US - West Coast

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook