Forums: Climbing Information: Regional Discussions:
please remove from list
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Regional Discussions

Premier Sponsor:

tortuga

Jul 20, 2005, 6:05 PM
Post #1 of 1 (1453 views)
Shortcut

please remove from list  (North_America: United_States: Georgia: Georgia_North: south_fulton_cliff)
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

could the webmaster please remove this spot from the list. i am in no way trying to be an arse, but this particular spot is on GA DOT ROW. it is highly illegal to climb here. the only reason we have been able to get away with it is because it has circulated via word of mouth, which is more than enough coverage for the masses, obviously. please, please, please take it off this website. the minute someone gets hurt or there is a vehicle accident (many close ones due to gockers) DOT will definitely put up the no trespassing graffiti. again, it's not as though i am trying to keep it to myself and the other guy who put up the routes, we just want it to stay incognito, which is hard to do because it can't be missed if you drive down south fulton, which is the name (btw). the routes are by all means easy if you get outside of the drill pockets, which just calls out to the mass of beginners. as soon as 18k people find out about it then we all lose. trust me, i have worked with GA DOT on many projects and they will not let this place stay around if they find out about it so please don't post any more info. it's not even that great of a climbing spot but it is the only thing within spittin' distance of our little niche of the state. it's all we have.

Forums : Climbing Information : Regional Discussions

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?
$77.36 (10% off)

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook