RSS FeedRSS Feeds for US - Mountain States

Premier Sponsor:

goatsoup

Jul 29, 2002, 9:59 PM
Post #1 of 3 (1073 views)
Shortcut

utah comp!!
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

there is a PCA comp coming up, sponsered by e-grips around aug. 8, i think. Having never competed before if anyone knows any thing helpfull plz help me out! any info about wat to expect, where to look for info, anything will help!! id really like to start competing but would really like a head start!
thx.

rocknpowda

Jul 29, 2002, 10:36 PM
Post #2 of 3 (1073 views)
Shortcut

utah comp!! [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

I heard about a comp that it is going to be held at The Front Climbing Club-a sweet bouldering gym. It is going to be held at the same time as the Outdoor Retailer show here in SLC. I heard alot of the big names will be town for the show and will be competing. www.thedeadpoint.com, pushers website or The Front's website may have more details. Good luck!

phlyfisher

Jul 29, 2002, 10:57 PM
Post #3 of 3 (1073 views)
Shortcut

utah comp!! [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

If you want all the info go to www.professionalclimbersassociation.com. It will have all the information. If you don't have your tour card you will have to climb in the qualifier before the comp starts. It will be held at the Front climbing club. It is set up for bouldering comps and is really nice. There is ususally a big crowd that watches the finals. The website should have all the info that you need. Good luck!

Forums : Climbing Partners : US - Mountain States

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook