Premier Sponsor:

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next page Last page  View All

cerikpete

Oct 11, 2005, 9:14 PM
Post #126 of 130 (13409 views)
Shortcut

Re: Ziti's tastes like Haddock [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Melissa and I went up Thursday, and both Thursday evening and Friday were nice. We bailed Friday night for Maine (made plans due to the forecast) and it looks like it was a good thing we did. It was miserable in Maine, and the radar looked like NH was getting a ton of rain as well. Fortunately, we were in a hotel, not a tent. :)

Got to meet Jammer for the first time, he rocks! Also good to see Jake and bigevilgrape again. And thanks to Kimmy for ropegunning and putting up with us. :)

And yes, apparently a draw, backup locker, and quickclip are just too many things for one bolt.

Sorry you couldn't find the g-spot Jake. Practice, practice.... :wink:

bigevilgrape

Oct 11, 2005, 9:28 PM
Post #127 of 130 (13409 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

mini dv is the worst format ever. my camera also isnt that hot.
this all belongs in trip reports not here ;) ANd jake, i think they found uper vader on their own :-P

http://photobucket.com/albums/v368/bigevilgrape/r%20u%204%20it/

anyone who wants full sized images can pm me with an email address.

dennyg

Oct 15, 2005, 4:05 PM
Post #128 of 130 (13409 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

well
I had myself one hell of a good time, in da Granite State.
thanks soooooo much for having us Al. Great to meet u. look forward to the nex time.
would u like to see some pics...well ok
Rummy starts at 2146

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/...ay40/album?.dir=1ac6

Oh yes Al
Found my lost {but not forgotten} bag...dam good thing too had a lot of magic in there.

really
u guys are the best of the best.
till the nex time
climb hard, climb often
Dennis

kimmyt

Oct 17, 2005, 3:19 PM
Post #129 of 130 (13409 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

For some reason I will forever associate NH with waterfalls and climbing in the rain....funny, that.

:)

Thanks for a fun weekend, it was great to meet everyone. I think I have a few funny pics of the Chubby Chipmonk games in the camper, will probably write up a TR at some point later this week.

Jammer, thanks for organizing the whole shebang. Sorry again that the weather turned so bad, but you'll be glad to hear that WE SAW MOOOOOOOOSE!! It was on the drive from NH to NY, somewhere in either NH or VT and we're trucking along at full speed when we see cars pulled all over off the road, so we yell, 'MOOSE!' and screech to a halt (rather hard to do in such a beast of a truck as Dennis') and tumble out in the dusky light to see people standing alongside the road staring at three rather large dark shapes that we're assuming are moose. Well, they were certainly large enough, and one had rather impressive antlers. They got scared off though (assumingly from David's massive energy.... it would pretty much scare anything off) and ran off a moment later, and we were back on the road again.

Sorry, Mel, no pics, the light was too bad, but I guess the whole Moose thing isn't just a theory drummed up to get tourists into the state!

K.

Partner jammer

Oct 17, 2005, 3:41 PM
Post #130 of 130 (13409 views)
Shortcut

Re: Trip Report: R-U-4-IT [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

K ... I've put a tr here:http://www.rockclimbing.com/topic/99083 but I'd like to read what you saw, felt, heard and imagined ... sure will be fun reading, I'm sure! As for the moose ... that was just Bigfoot dressed up early for Halloween. There are no moose up here :wink: You even said so yourself as you drove off!

Let me know how the rest of the week went for you. I saw that the three of you made it to the top of our world! Then there are pics of what looks like Thin Air ... fill us in!

jammer

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Climbing Information : Events & Gatherings

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook