RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Suggestions & Feedback

Premier Sponsor:

ber

Jan 13, 2006, 7:21 PM
Post #1 of 5 (1105 views)
Shortcut

Problem with profile page photo
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

I recently signed up as a member and created my profile page. The photo I selected overlaps with my bio and I am not sure how to fix that, actually I doubt I can. What can I do.

Partner cliffhanger9

Jan 13, 2006, 7:26 PM
Post #2 of 5 (1105 views)
Shortcut

Re: Problem with profile page photo [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
I recently signed up as a member and created my profile page. The photo I selected overlaps with my bio and I am not sure how to fix that, actually I doubt I can. What can I do.

What internet browser are you using? Looks like a CSS issue with IE - what else is new..? heh

anson

Jan 13, 2006, 8:04 PM
Post #3 of 5 (1105 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
In reply to:

What internet browser are you using? Looks like a CSS issue with IE - what else is new..? heh

A similar problem has been reported by users of the Mac 'Safari' browser. It's actually a table layout issue, not a CSS issue, oddly enough. Your profile is laying out fine for me in IE.

-aB

edited to add: But if I log out, I can see the problem. Ironically, additional information and controls presented to administrators prevented me from seeing the problem when I was logged in.

I have checked in a fix, and will test the fix with your profile in our staging environment in a few days (I have to wait for the profile to get copied over, and the job only runs every few days). Once I'm convinced my fix works, I'll push it to production. If it doesn't, it'll be back to the drawing board.

ber

Jan 16, 2006, 7:56 PM
Post #4 of 5 (1105 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Thanks for the help thus far. I am a mac user with safari but I had similar problems with IE. Thanks though for the replys.

fjclimbsrocks

Jan 16, 2006, 8:15 PM
Post #5 of 5 (1105 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Anson and Ber: I've got the same problem with my profile. I use IE and the overlap occurs when I am signed on or not. Anson, thanks for looking into it.

Forums : Rockclimbing.com : Suggestions & Feedback

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook