RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Used Gear / Great Deals

Premier Sponsor:

bearman14

Feb 18, 2006, 3:22 AM
Post #1 of 1 (828 views)
Shortcut

FS: Cloudveil gloves, Mountain Hardwear softshell
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Hi Folks,

I have a couple things I need to clear out. First off, I have a pair of Cloudveil Vision Quest gloves that are a Men's Medium (they are also essentially the same as a Women's Large). I bought these gloves a couple years ago, but they are just slightly too small for me, so they sat in my closet. Here's the Cloudveil spiel:

With a fix on full-day warmth, this storm-sealing combo of Cloudburst™ EV3plus™ fabric and a Gore-Tex® waterproof/breathable insert keeps hands reliably dry. By fusing the cumulative function of a fixed 400-weight fleece lining and 200-gram Primaloft®, this glove maintains a hot hand for getting the best lines untracked on the coldest days.

These gloves are essentially like new. They retailed for $100 US, so I figure if someone want to give me $35 for them (or reasonable offer) + shipping, they're all yours. See pics below.

The other item I have for sale is a Mountain Hardwear Women's Griffin softshell, color blue, size 6. This is my wife's. and is a great coat, but she has only worn it a couple times, and isn't as much of a packrat as me. The official blurb:

The Griffin is a hybrid soft-shell jacket with a nylon windproof, waterproof front and extremely breathable stretch nylon back and sides.
    DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish causes water to bead up and roll off, fending off light rain showers and snow

Neck has a drawcord closure and a micro-chamois lining and chin guard

Laminated cuffs with VELCRO® brand closures and one-hand-adjustable drawcord hem let you cinch in warmth

Features two welded hand pockets, welded chest pocket and interior zip pocket

This jacket retails for $180 US, and REI currently has it on clearance for $97.93 US. Like the gloves, it's in like new condition. I'm asking $75 + shipping if you want it. Pics below.

You can email me at bearman14@yahoo.com if you're interested. Thanks.

Dan

http://www.dibski.com/gloves_front.jpg
http://www.dibski.com/Jacket_front1.jpg

Forums : Archive : Used Gear / Great Deals

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook