Forums: Climbing Information: Regional Discussions:
Direcciones?
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Regional Discussions

Premier Sponsor:

beethovenboy

Aug 16, 2002, 7:32 PM
Post #1 of 2 (999 views)
Shortcut

Direcciones?  (North_America: United_States: California: San_Bernardino_County: Frustration_Creek)
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Quizas I should change my name to directions boy because I always seem to be asking this age old question. If somebody would be kind enough to post them I'm sure we all would appreciate it! Thank you...
Jesse

ryanxsevn

Aug 23, 2002, 6:58 PM
Post #2 of 2 (999 views)
Shortcut

Direcciones? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

I'm guna probly screw this up but heres the idea. take the 10 till you get to redlands california. Get off at the orange street/down town exit. amke a left on orange and a right on colton. Head down colton till you get to crafton ave. make a left. Go till you get to mentone Blv then make a right. mentone Blv turns into a highway( i for get the # sorry) and heads up into the mountains. You'll go by a ranger station, You may want to pick up a "aventure pass" here othere wise you may find your self get ticketed like me. From the ranger station you go about 8 miles father and it will be on the right side of the raod. theres a big rock wall visible as you drive by. you can go just past it flip around and park in the turn out on the left side of the road. when you walk down all you will see is the lower tier. in the back next to the water fall(seasonal) theres a 5.6 that leads up to the upper teir. last time i was there however some one had choped the bolts on the 5.6 so you have to solo it to get to the good stuff. Its not hard at all un less the water fall has made a nice slimb layer over the climb.

Be warned theres some crubly rock here wich i belive has something to do with its name.
All in all its a fun area to climb theres some easer stuff on the lower teir and some really hard stuff on the upper(at least hard for me). So good luck and PM me if i can be of any help.

Forums : Climbing Information : Regional Discussions

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?
$71.96 (10% off)

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook