Premier Sponsor:

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

delarig

Apr 14, 2006, 10:35 AM
Post #1 of 39 (4854 views)
Shortcut

My site WWW.SPRINGSOLES.COM Run Faster/Jump Hgher 4 Approach
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Check out my family business. We make Springbak Springsoles which go inside hiking / trailrunning / approach / any athletic shoe. They are made of the same material as superballs (Polybutadiene Rubber), so when you step on them they compress and spring back into your body, propelling you further with each stride or jump. They also lessen fatigue significantly. I gave these to a friend of mine who entered The Wasatch 100 (A 100 Mile trailrunning race through the Wasatch Mountains in Utah) and he shaved 2 hours off of his previous years' time. It is the only product in the world that guarantees that you will run faster and jump higher INSTANTLY...or your money back!! Check out our site at http://www.springsoles.com

Partner jammer

Apr 14, 2006, 11:15 AM
Post #2 of 39 (4854 views)
Shortcut

Re: My site WWW.SPRINGSOLES.COM Run Faster/Jump Hgher 4 Appr [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Cheep shot man. Try paying for your families advertisement.

delarig

Apr 14, 2006, 11:27 AM
Post #3 of 39 (4854 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Um...this was posted in the VIEW THIS WEBSITE Forum. Anyway I have been posting here for over 2 years and this is the first mention I have made of it....Chillllll....

Partner jammer

Apr 14, 2006, 11:37 AM
Post #4 of 39 (4854 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Don't give a shit how long you've been getting away with it. View this website is not meant for free advertising. It was meant for sharing interests with other climbers pertaining to climbing, not to drag people off to increase sales for your business. If, on the other hand, if you discussed the product and placed it in the gear section, then it would be different.

Don't be so cheap ... a couple of bucks for advertising would only improve this site. Until then, I still say CHEAP SHOT!

delarig

Apr 14, 2006, 12:52 PM
Post #5 of 39 (4854 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Keep responding....it bumps it back to the top every time...Thanks

jkarns

Apr 14, 2006, 1:12 PM
Post #6 of 39 (4854 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

For the record, I personally have no problem with the post, but I question the legitimacy of the product...

delarig

Apr 14, 2006, 1:30 PM
Post #7 of 39 (4854 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Tell that to the Denver Broncos and the USA Olympic Volleyball Team. Trust me we would not be in business offering a 100% money back guarantee if it did not work.

crimp2bfree

Apr 14, 2006, 2:00 PM
Post #8 of 39 (4854 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
Trust me we would not be in business offering a 100% money back guarantee if it did not work.

If only I had a dollar for everytime I heard that one.

I drank 48oz of this stuff http://www.asseenontv.com/...urine_gone.html?gid= on a 10 hour drive to D.C. hoping that I wouldn't have to stop to pee all the time. Well that crap didn't freaking work, I had stop and piss blood every 30 minutes. They gave me my money back and were nice enough to let me keep the included black light so I could admire my urine stained drivers seat in full rave dance party style.

aaronbr86

Apr 14, 2006, 2:12 PM
Post #9 of 39 (4854 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
In reply to:
Trust me we would not be in business offering a 100% money back guarantee if it did not work.

If only I had a dollar for everytime I heard that one.

I drank 48oz of this stuff http://www.asseenontv.com/...urine_gone.html?gid= on a 10 hour drive to D.C. hoping that I wouldn't have to stop to pee all the time. Well that crap didn't freaking work, I had stop and piss blood every 30 minutes. They gave me my money back and were nice enough to let me keep the included black light so I could admire my urine stained drivers seat in full rave dance party style.

HAHAHAHAHA

finally somebody added some humor to this thread.

-Aaron

delarig

Apr 14, 2006, 2:15 PM
Post #10 of 39 (4854 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

This isnt a urine blocker, although that sounds interesting.......this is an athleic shoe insole that has been developed and perfected for over 12 years made out of the same material as Superballs (Polybutadiene Rubber). We have over a dozen NFL Players endorsing the claims without compensation. We also have had studies performed by numberous Universities (USC, BYU, Weber State) that all back up the claims.

fleshwater

Apr 14, 2006, 2:34 PM
Post #11 of 39 (4854 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

I'm not against the post, as long as advertising doesn't start to get out of hand. I'd also be interested to see how the stuff works so I'll have a look at it too. Basic rule of business though... don't argue with the (potential) customers... even if they do deserve it. Just let it slide, and products will speak for themselves.

delarig

Apr 14, 2006, 2:44 PM
Post #12 of 39 (4854 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

I did'nt even think that the VIEW THIS WEBSITE forum would pop up on the main page. Just don't respond and this thread will go back to the VIEW THIS WEBSITE forum where it belongs. All I was doing was posting my website, in what I thought was an appropriate forum, which I have NEVER done before, and giving a breif explanation of our product. Sorry if anyone is offended by this post......

Partner angry

Apr 14, 2006, 3:22 PM
Post #13 of 39 (4854 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Selling a placebo is a little dishonest, but if you were honest about it, the placebo wouldn't work.

Look at the competetive world. The products that actually work either get fully integrated or banned from competition.

I dare you to make the barefooted Kenyans run faster.

Your buddy dropped 2 hours because he was having a better day. Less sick, better training, or wanted it more.

delarig

Apr 14, 2006, 3:30 PM
Post #14 of 39 (4854 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Thanks for your opinion. You obviously don't care to look at facts, physics or clinical studies. We have had clinical studies done on the energy return of our insoles, that fully prove our claims, ie. machine tested, that did not involve human interaction so that kinda shoots down your placebo explanation. : )

Partner angry

Apr 14, 2006, 3:32 PM
Post #15 of 39 (4854 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

I double dog dare you to make the Kenyans run faster

Partner angry

Apr 14, 2006, 3:38 PM
Post #16 of 39 (4854 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
Thanks for your opinion. You obviously don't care to look at facts, physics or clinical studies. We have had studies done on the energy return of our insoles that did not involve human interaction so that kinda shoots down your placebo explanation. Keep trying though : )

The whole point is that there is, and always will be human interaction. Mushy joints, tired hips, a broken toe...etc. The person who trains the best and wants it the most will win. Tell me a shoe insert makes me run faster, shit, I bet you climb in hand jammies!!

delarig

Apr 14, 2006, 3:52 PM
Post #17 of 39 (4854 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

What I am saying is that the human testing and the machine testing both say the same thing. That this material, when force is applied to it, transfers the energy back into the human / machine. If you want to debate the laws of physics and science be my guest, but you're just digging yourself a hole. I'm sure you have something better to do. The more you reply, the longer this post stays on the front page, the more people buy my product. So thanks...have anything else to say?

sidepull

Apr 14, 2006, 4:03 PM
Post #18 of 39 (4854 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

I agree with some of the above, this is a climbing website and I would expect the "view this website" thread to be directing viewers to climbing related sites - so this is a bit of a stretch. However, people have posted far more assinine things in the past, plus I'm kind of interested in the product so maybe that's why this doesn't really bother me a lot.

With that in mind, I'm curious if this is considered a training insole or wear all the time insole. In other words, does this product make me stronger or does the product itself improve my performance?

grayhghost

Apr 14, 2006, 4:14 PM
Post #19 of 39 (4854 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Could this be applied to a climbing shoe, to say, allow me to climb a Kor bolt ladder?

davidji

Apr 14, 2006, 4:42 PM
Post #20 of 39 (4854 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
I agree with some of the above, this is a climbing website and I would expect the "view this website" thread to be directing viewers to climbing related sites - so this is a bit of a stretch.
The sticky thread at the top of the forum says that hiking related is on topic. Lots of us use orthotics or insoles for hiking. It seems on topic to me.

The biggest issue here seems to be skepticism of the claims. I don't know why someone would bother to post that they don't believe the claims for a $25 cushioned insole that they've never tried. It's pretty likely it will be helpful for some people, even if the claims sound very bold.

If the OP joined to start this thread, then I would see it as drive-by-spam. But he's been posting here for awhile. It's on topic. I don't see a problem.

notch

Apr 14, 2006, 5:55 PM
Post #21 of 39 (4854 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
What I am saying is that the human testing and the machine testing both say the same thing. That this material, when force is applied to it, transfers the energy back into the human / machine. If you want to debate the laws of physics and science be my guest, but you're just digging yourself a hole. I'm sure you have something better to do. The more you reply, the longer this post stays on the front page, the more people buy my product. So thanks...have anything else to say?

OK, I'm game. So this thread just got another bump, more sales for you right? Or is it more people who've seen that you treat anyone displaying any skepticism for your product with total disrespect and disdain. I can't imagine having a customer calling you with a concern or problem with the product. Considering the early responses CCH gave with their Alien problems, I guess according to your logic they must be awash in orders. Time to cut your losses and quit replying.

Partner coldclimb

Apr 14, 2006, 6:14 PM
Post #22 of 39 (4854 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Geeze people. A simple post in the VIEW THIS WEBSITE forum is not spam. Look through the forum, a ton of us have posts here. Back off a little.

As for me, I'm skeptical. I've shattered superballs. How do your shoes compensate for the cold?

boardline22

Apr 14, 2006, 7:16 PM
Post #23 of 39 (4854 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
In reply to:
I agree with some of the above, this is a climbing website and I would expect the "view this website" thread to be directing viewers to climbing related sites - so this is a bit of a stretch.
The sticky thread at the top of the forum says that hiking related is on topic. Lots of us use orthotics or insoles for hiking. It seems on topic to me.

The biggest issue here seems to be skepticism of the claims. I don't know why someone would bother to post that they don't believe the claims for a $25 cushioned insole that they've never tried. It's pretty likely it will be helpful for some people, even if the claims sound very bold.

If the OP joined to start this thread, then I would see it as drive-by-spam. But he's been posting here for awhile. It's on topic. I don't see a problem.

actually it's $24.95

Partner angry

Apr 15, 2006, 6:49 AM
Post #24 of 39 (4854 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

.15 seconds in 40M on a rubberized track. Not much but significant.

These insoles claim to provide the same effect. Lets pretend they do. Now us hiking and running people tend to go a lot farther than 40 meters. Would the advantage be seen over say, 26.2 miles? A bouncy rubber sole HAS to weigh more than a simple foam insole. Would the extra weight turn the bouncy advantage to a wash?

I don't think there are more than a handful of sprinters on this website. And most of them will graduate soon and quit running or move up to distance. And 40M, that's a football distance, so how many elite footballers (scholarship athletes or pro) are posting here on rockclimbing.com?

sidepull

Apr 15, 2006, 12:02 PM
Post #25 of 39 (4854 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

I'd missed the hiking aspect but actually the aspect of my first post that was more interesting was this:

In reply to:
With that in mind, I'm curious if this is considered a training insole or wear all the time insole. In other words, does this product make me stronger or does the product itself improve my performance?

thoughts by the maker?

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Archive : View this Website

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?
$8.75 (10% off)
$44.96 (10% off)
$2.66 (10% off)
$89.96 (10% off)