RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Escalada en Espanol

Premier Sponsor:

chickpower

Nov 11, 2005, 1:44 PM
Post #1 of 6 (3967 views)
Shortcut

el chorro en diciembre
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Bueno, somos cuatro escaladores de Kentucky que vamos a estar escalando en el Chorro por dos semanas en diciembre. Estamos buscando informacion de apartamentos que se puede alquilar por semana y cualquier otra recomendacion del lugar y como pasarlo bien pero economico.

Muchisimas gracias!
Moya :)

Partner heiko

Nov 11, 2005, 2:00 PM
Post #2 of 6 (3967 views)
Shortcut

Re: el chorro en diciembre [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Hope you don't mind, but I'll respond in English ;-)

In El Chorro there's some kind of a B&B (without the breakfast) where most of the climbers stay. If I remember correctly it's 6 Euros per night, don't think that reservation is necessary. Otherwise there's a campsite which is open, same price, but might be a little chilly at night if you don't have a proper sleeping bag.

You can contact flipper_loves_rock in this forum, he'll be in El Chorro most of December, the lucky b*stard. ;-) There's also a bunch of American students in Malaga that go there regularly, I could establish contact with them. If you want, just pm me.

Have fun there, it's beautiful, but seriously: bring earplugs, the howling dogs are just annoying.

Heiko

lordshockspeare

Nov 11, 2005, 7:35 PM
Post #3 of 6 (3967 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Hay unas paginas con mucho infomacion:
www.worldtopo.com
www.croquis.tk
www.escuelasdeescalada.com
Creo que lo final pagina es en ingles tambien.
¿Cuando vas a el chorro? Estoy pensando a ir en el principio de diciembre.
¿Vas a alquilar coche? creo que hay un tren (ferrocarril) muy cerca de el chorro.
Suerte.
Kyle

iltripp

Nov 11, 2005, 7:45 PM
Post #4 of 6 (3967 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Depending on your camping gear (tents and decent sleeping bags), I'd probably just sleep outside. I'm not sure how much the campground costs, but when I was there (March), we just hiked down the tracks and camped near the river.

Also, there are a lot of caves around there, plenty of which get occupied by climbers. They would probably protect you from the elements some if you don't have tents (I just slept out in the open, but that was march) There's a cave near the Makinodromo (beautiful big overhanging wall) that is actually kind of homey and often has squatters in it.

Have a good time. El Chorro is a pretty cool place to dirtbag it. I wish I could've stayed longer.

iltripp

Nov 11, 2005, 7:45 PM
Post #5 of 6 (3967 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Depending on your camping gear (tents and decent sleeping bags), I'd probably just sleep outside. I'm not sure how much the campground costs, but when I was there (March), we just hiked down the tracks and camped near the river.

Also, there are a lot of caves around there, plenty of which get occupied by climbers. They would probably protect you from the elements some if you don't have tents (I just slept out in the open, but that was march) There's a cave near the Makinodromo (beautiful big overhanging wall) that is actually kind of homey and often has squatters in it.

Have a good time. El Chorro is a pretty cool place to dirtbag it. I wish I could've stayed longer.

vlady

Apr 25, 2006, 3:36 PM
Post #6 of 6 (3967 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Si os puede servir, hace poco estuve allí y la mejor época depende, pero el verano no es.

El post: http://vladimirbustof.blogspot.com/2006/04/cuatro-das-en-el-chorro.html

Salu2

Forums : International : Escalada en Espanol

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook