Forums: Community: Campground:
Klownjaya's sulking thread....
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

First page Previous page 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 3888 Next page Last page  View All

chossmonkey

May 25, 2006, 12:58 PM
Post #276 of 97182 (21499 views)
Shortcut

Re: You might be a "brent_e". [In reply to]
Report this Post

If you are working on another car while your buddy Nate is within walking distance of the Tower, you might be a Brent_e. :lol:

Partner brent_e

May 26, 2006, 1:22 AM
Post #277 of 97182 (21499 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

hey Nate, hi Rebecca,
yeah, hopefully another car for this year. I want to build it for this coming year but we have a backup plan and car incase it doesn't get built. Although i wish we didn't because it's going to be real hard getting people moving on this one. I wish it was like a job and people could get fired for not pulling their weight, but alas.

hope stuff is going well for you, Nate. I hope you get some good climbing in and get some pictures!

Rebecca, I'd like to see you soon! if you are free this weekend I would definitely be up for some climbing. it'll have to be after noon, though. Give me a day (hopefully weather permits) and we'll work with that!

finally got a job! it's only for a few more days, though. Interlock driveway for my previous boss. I'm WAY out of shape for that!

Brent

granite_grrl

May 26, 2006, 2:02 AM
Post #278 of 97182 (21499 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

Brent, I'm on day shift next week. I want to visit my uncle on Thusday, but other than that I'm free. You wanna do some drytooling at Jordon? Or we could just go for dinner.

Let me know, just shoot me a PM.

Partner brent_e

May 26, 2006, 10:04 PM
Post #279 of 97182 (21499 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

In reply to:
Brent, I'm on day shift next week. I want to visit my uncle on Thusday, but other than that I'm free. You wanna do some drytooling at Jordon? Or we could just go for dinner.

Let me know, just shoot me a PM.

sounds good good! some drytooling/bouldering would be cool and dinner sounds nice, too! I'll send you a PM, too.

hope Bon Echo was good!

Brent

granite_grrl

May 27, 2006, 1:01 AM
Post #280 of 97182 (21499 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

In reply to:
hope Bon Echo was good!

Was good? I haven't even left yet, goose!

Partner brent_e

May 28, 2006, 1:12 AM
Post #281 of 97182 (21499 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

In reply to:
In reply to:
hope Bon Echo was good!

it was meant to be read when you got back.....goober.

:D

Brent

(i hope bon echo was good!)

chossmonkey

May 28, 2006, 2:34 AM
Post #282 of 97182 (21499 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

In reply to:
In reply to:
In reply to:
hope Bon Echo was good!

Brent

Stop flirting with my wife, arse face. :evil:

Partner brent_e

May 28, 2006, 11:51 PM
Post #283 of 97182 (21499 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

In reply to:
In reply to:
In reply to:
In reply to:
hope Bon Echo was good!

Brent

don't worry, Nate!! :twisted:

how's the west treating you???

Brent

chossmonkey

May 29, 2006, 2:19 AM
Post #284 of 97182 (21499 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

In reply to:

Not too shabby. My buddy Ward was out here where were you?

I climbed the last four days. I got on a pretty hard route today. 25 pieces of gear I used on it, orange Metolius and smaller. It was hard!

granite_grrl

May 29, 2006, 2:38 AM
Post #285 of 97182 (21499 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

In reply to:
In reply to:
In reply to:
In reply to:
hope Bon Echo was good!

Brent

what? Its not like you're around to flirt with me. I've gotta get attention from somewhere :twisted: . And while the cat is very excited about me coming home from the weekend, it just isn't cutting it :P

Brent, Bon Echo was pretty rad. Hope we get up there some time this summer, I think you'd really enjoy it.

chossmonkey

May 29, 2006, 4:15 PM
Post #286 of 97182 (21499 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

In reply to:
Brent, Bon Echo was pretty rad. Hope we get up there some time this summer, I think you'd really enjoy it.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Brent get away for a weekend? :lol:

Brent will be doing good to pry himself from everything else and get out climbing once this summer for just an afternoon. :P

darkside

May 29, 2006, 7:45 PM
Post #287 of 97182 (21499 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

In reply to:
In reply to:

Brent will be doing good to pry himself from everything else and get out climbing once this summer for just an afternoon. :P

Ahhhhh I like Bon Echo; pity I can't make it there this summer. Oh well, I'll just have to try for the Bugaboos instead. Little bit of a difference in the approach though :shock:

:( Well I think I may have to call it a day. You see I went ice climbing yesterday and the choices are getting limited now. I was happy to have made it a round 40 days on ice but maybe I'll consider some alpine ice a little later. Until then it's back to rock.

You may be a Brent_E if you are missing out on Rockies ice, Devils Tower rock, and Bon Echo approaches. :P

4 months to ice season :twisted:

Partner brent_e

May 30, 2006, 2:49 AM
Post #288 of 97182 (21499 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

In reply to:
In reply to:

Not too shabby. My buddy Ward was out here where were you?

I climbed the last four days. I got on a pretty hard route today. 25 pieces of gear I used on it, orange Metolius and smaller. It was hard!

you're giving me a nibble...i want the whole bite, man. Give me some more info!!!???

and 25 pieces isn't a lot! I place that many in, like, 10 feet.

Brent

Partner brent_e

May 30, 2006, 2:55 AM
Post #289 of 97182 (21499 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

In reply to:
In reply to:

yes, I am a busy bee. sucks.

Seems as though your wife and I have a date for the weekend after next, though. Bon Echo. Mosquitos + Blackflies. A cramped and hot tent. Sounds like good fun!

I should have said hi to you tonight on the fone, Nate. :lol: Sorry. How's the house going??? We're doing interlock right now and it's getting FREAKIN hot. man. hot.

talk soon

Partner brent_e

May 30, 2006, 2:57 AM
Post #290 of 97182 (21499 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

In reply to:
In reply to:
In reply to:

Ahhhhh I like Bon Echo; pity I can't make it there this summer. Oh well, I'll just have to try for the Bugaboos instead. Little bit of a difference in the approach though :shock:

:( Well I think I may have to call it a day. You see I went ice climbing yesterday and the choices are getting limited now. I was happy to have made it a round 40 days on ice but maybe I'll consider some alpine ice a little later. Until then it's back to rock.

You may be a Brent_E if you are missing out on Rockies ice, Devils Tower rock, and Bon Echo approaches. :P

4 months to ice season :twisted:

i was just telling granite_grrl tonight that i was wishing for cold again. You're lucky, Grant! And you have the bugs!!! jeez, man...i wish.

you might be a brent_e if you have 3 too many hobbies.

Brent

darkside

May 30, 2006, 4:35 PM
Post #291 of 97182 (21499 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

In reply to:
i was just telling granite_grrl tonight that i was wishing for cold again. You're lucky, Grant! And you have the bugs!!! jeez, man...i wish.

you might be a brent_e if you have 3 too many hobbies.

Brent

Sheesh man, you've got the mosquitos and the blackfly but yet you still want more Bugs :twisted:

You might be a Brent_E if you have temps in the 30's instead of chasing the sun in the teens in the Rockies.

You might be a Darkside if you have to work afternoon shift instead of going climbing with your roomates.

You might be a Brent_E if it's fully summer heat temps and you are still talking about climbing NEXT weekend, always with the NEXT weekend. :P

chossmonkey

May 30, 2006, 4:48 PM
Post #292 of 97182 (21499 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

In reply to:
Seems as though your wife and I have a date for the weekend after next, though. Bon Echo.

I'll believe it when I see it. You do understand it will take up your whole free morning or afternoon just to get there don't you? You'll need to turn around and go back as soon as you get there. :P

You and your empty threats. :roll:

chossmonkey

May 30, 2006, 4:53 PM
Post #293 of 97182 (21499 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

If you haven't climbed on the Tower the last 5 days in a row and didn't get a $40 tip from one of the guests, you might be a brent_e. :lol:

darkside

May 30, 2006, 4:55 PM
Post #294 of 97182 (21499 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

In reply to:
In reply to:
Seems as though your wife and I have a date for the weekend after next, though. Bon Echo.

I'll believe it when I see it. You do understand it will take up your whole free morning or afternoon just to get there don't you? You'll need to turn around and go back as soon as you get there. :P

:lol: :lol:
You might be a Brent_E if even peer pressure and ridicule don't get you out to the crag like a real climber instead of an internet wannabe.
:twisted:

darkside

May 30, 2006, 5:11 PM
Post #295 of 97182 (21499 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

In reply to:
If you haven't climbed on the Tower the last 5 days in a row and didn't get a $40 tip from one of the guests, you might be a brent_e. :lol:
Hey you might want to keep that one to yourself, especially what it was you did to get the $40 tip. :shock:
BTW isn't $40usd = $30cdn now :P

40 days on ice Yee Haw :twisted:

caughtinside

May 30, 2006, 5:41 PM
Post #296 of 97182 (21499 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

In reply to:

True. Also, if you didn't climb the south face of Washington Column for your first wall last weekend, and booty a ton of gear in the process, you might be a 'brent_e' :P :P 8^)

Partner brent_e

May 30, 2006, 8:18 PM
Post #297 of 97182 (21499 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

In reply to:
In reply to:
In reply to:

:lol: :lol:
You might be a Brent_E if even peer pressure and ridicule don't get you out to the crag like a real climber instead of an internet wannabe.
:twisted:

yup, that's me. internet wannabe extreme Mk II.

the peer pressure kinda sucks. Not going to change my lifestyle, though! :D

Brent

granite_grrl

May 30, 2006, 8:22 PM
Post #298 of 97182 (21499 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

Gah! I might become a brent_e if I don't try to get out of this job I have soon! They were talking today about how I might have to work the next three weekends.....three whole weekends!!! In a row! And work 10 hour days next week. I'll be make a bundle of cash, but I'll be depressed as all heck to not be getting out climbing.

You might be a Chossmonkey if you could be coming home to an inactive wife because work takes up too much of her time.

chossmonkey

May 30, 2006, 11:26 PM
Post #299 of 97182 (21499 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

In reply to:
Gah! I might become a brent_e if I don't try to get out of this job I have soon! They were talking today about how I might have to work the next three weekends.....three whole weekends!!!

Don't be a brent_e! :shock:

Anyway, if you were becoming a brent_e you would need to be psyched that you don't have time to climb. :D

In reply to:
In reply to:
Hey you might want to keep that one to yourself, especially what it was you did to get the $40 tip. :shock:

Rrrright.

Someone is jealous. :roll:

I got the $40 cause I'm so :robert:

Actually I'm not really sure why I got it, I never even climbed with him. Maybe it was because he appreciated how I have taken so many other people up that would have not otherwise had the opportunity.

So you ONLY had 40 days on the ice this year?

I had a third of that and our season was only about a month long. I had one day I did 1600'. Brent could have went along that day, but you know the story. :P

chossmonkey

May 30, 2006, 11:32 PM
Post #300 of 97182 (21499 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

In reply to:
Gah! I might become a brent_e if I don't try to get out of this job I have soon! They were talking today about how I might have to work the next three weekends.....three whole weekends!!!

Don't be a brent_e! :shock:

Anyway, if you were becoming a brent_e you would need to be psyched that you don't have time to climb. :D

In reply to:
In reply to:

Rrrright.

Someone is jealous. :roll:

I got the $40 cause I'm so :robert:

Actually I'm not really sure why I got it, I never even climbed with him. Maybe it was because he appreciated how I have taken so many other people up that would have not otherwise had the opportunity.

So you ONLY had 40 days on the ice this year?

I had a third of that and our season was only about a month long. I had one day I did 1600'. Brent could have went along that day, but you know the story. :P

First page Previous page 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 3888 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook