Forums: Climbing Information: Regional Discussions:
June 16-June 25
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Regional Discussions

Premier Sponsor:

jesso

May 29, 2006, 6:33 PM
Post #1 of 2 (713 views)
Shortcut

June 16-June 25  (North_America: Mexico: Nuevo_Le_n: El_Potrero_Chico)
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Is anyone going to be climbing at El Potrero Chico June 16-June 25? Or is it just too freaking hot? I'm studying in Mexico and have this week off, so I was thinking of going. All I brought was my harness and shoes... but if you wouldn't mind me tagging along with you, please send me an email at i_cant_burp@hotmail.com or send me a message or respond to this... whatever is easiest for you. Thanks a lot!
Jess

potreroed

May 30, 2006, 10:25 AM
Post #2 of 2 (713 views)
Shortcut

Re: June 16-June 25 [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

I can't help 'cuz I'm in Wisconsin for the summer but don't be discouraged by hot weather. The way the walls are oriented there is always shade and, like anywhere else in the summer, it's best to climb early and late and take a siesta in the early afternoon. Finding someone to climb with might be a little tricky mid-week, but there should be plenty of Monterrey and Saltillo climbers around on the week-end. In Hidalgo, go to Los Delfines restaurant (one block towards the mountains from the central plaza) and ask for Edgardo or Hervey. They are locals who are always looking for people to climb with. Have fun.

Forums : Climbing Information : Regional Discussions

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?
$3.56 (10% off)

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook