RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Climbing Photography

Premier Sponsor:

climber_girl

Sep 4, 2002, 4:05 AM
Post #1 of 5 (1591 views)
Shortcut

To All Photo Mods
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

I had submitted a pic to be my profile pic like 2 days ago. Now tonight, i go to check if it was still being submitted and its gone. Doesn;t say anything about it being submitted and it never showed up in my photo's. did you intentionally delte it?

please pm me asap

brittany

pumpkin_man

Sep 4, 2002, 4:27 AM
Post #2 of 5 (1591 views)
Shortcut

To All Photo Mods [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

I got a same situation here as well.
What's going on?

jmlangford

Sep 4, 2002, 4:34 AM
Post #3 of 5 (1591 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

I am not a photo mod anymore or I would help you out more than I can. Chances are, there were changes that had to be made. On profile pics, they are usually submitted at too large a size. They need to be low size if non'climbing and not linked to an area. You might have submitted it under medium and didnșt link it to a climbing area. In that case, the editor probably left instructions in your description and the picture wasnșt corrected in a few days so it was deleted. Make sure you check your pending photo after you submit it to see if there are any instructions from the editors.

roughster

Sep 4, 2002, 4:40 AM
Post #4 of 5 (1591 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Jody is correct. If you really want to get your picture approved 1st go, make sure you read the instructions for each type of shot.

Profile shots need to submitted as Low (under 40K file size) and also have a max cap pixel size. I would recommend linking it to an area if it features you climbing. If its just a mug shot then don't worry about linking it.

I know there were quite a few days worth of photos deleted that issues were not addressed .

Aaron

climber_girl

Sep 5, 2002, 2:10 AM
Post #5 of 5 (1591 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

ok! I knwo i checked that picture everyday but there never seemed to be any instructions though, just the things that i wrote down,. anyways, i'll try submitting it with a smaller size but i tried making it smaller and it wouldn't go. I'll try and if not, thaen oh well. Its not exatly a mugshot either though.

Brittany

Forums : Climbing Disciplines : Climbing Photography

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook