Forums: Climbing Information: Regional Discussions:
moving to Ft Lewis
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Regional Discussions

Premier Sponsor:

lokiclimber

Sep 27, 2006, 11:15 AM
Post #1 of 3 (1501 views)
Shortcut

moving to Ft Lewis  (North_America: United_States: Oregon: Smith_Rock: 10__Monkey_Face_Area)
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

I'm coming back from Iraq in November and really want to get back into climbing. I used to top rope up to 5.11b and lead 5.9 to 5.10. I'm looking for new climbing partners around the Ft Lewis, Tacoma, Seattle area, interested in either indoor or outdoor climbing. I own all of my own sport climbing equipment.

konaboy

Sep 27, 2006, 12:33 PM
Post #2 of 3 (1501 views)
Shortcut

Re: moving to Ft Lewis [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

When you get back into town come over to Edgeworks Climbing Gym in Tacoma (pretty much right at the intersection of 6th and pearl off highway 16, www.edgeworks-climbing.com.) There's an awesome group of regulars there and at least a couple of groups go out every weekend. I'd also recommend getting on the Edgeworks message board when you get a chance and introduce yourself, that way you'll sort of know people and names before you even get back. I go by the same name on that forum.

Look forward to meeting you!

alias158

Oct 28, 2006, 1:49 AM
Post #3 of 3 (1501 views)
Shortcut

Re: moving to Ft Lewis [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Hi there!

I'm down in Olympia, and am just getting back into climbing. I was more of a recreational climber (5.10a top-roped, lead 5.9s), but absolutely love it. I've been out for a long while due to injury, so I'm definitely not where I was... am looking to get it back & then some! (Recent trip I was climbing .9s, leading .8s.)

I think Ft. Lewis is in the middle between Olympia & Tacoma, so I don't know which direction on I-5 you'll be wanting to travel. If you want to check out The Warehouse in Olympia, please let me know. I need a climbing partner for sure!

Thanks!

Forums : Climbing Information : Regional Discussions

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook