RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Used Gear / Great Deals

Premier Sponsor:

climbingaggie03

Oct 6, 2006, 10:19 PM
Post #1 of 3 (380 views)
Shortcut

Any Body have one gaiter?
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Ok, so somehow I lost one of my gaiters this summer, which sucks cause one gaiter while better than no gaiter isn't nearly as good as two gaiters. So, I'm pretty sure I'm gonna just have to suck it up and buy a new set, but I thought I'd see if anybody has a single gaiter that they might want to sell, or if anybody knows where one might buy gaiters a la carte.

lubby

Oct 7, 2006, 8:12 AM
Post #2 of 3 (380 views)
Shortcut

Re: Any Body have one gaiter? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Yeay, I gots one. Lost the twin sometime over the winter and bought a new pair. Its a black OR crocodile. Its even one of the older ones without the stupid extra piece of velcro over the bottom of the closure.

Its technically the right side one (buckle no the outside when on the right leg). I have just been keeping it until I lose another one, but if a fellow mountaineer wanted to put it to good use I guess I would sell it. Esp one smart enough to ask around before buying a new pair - but I was in a desperate situation. Its only gotten one season of use. Has a pair of non-penetrating crampon scratches about 1" long. The replacable strap that goes under the boot is is strong but has some white threads fraying along the outsides.

Anyway, I dont know what a reasonable offer is. So make one up and see if it flys :)

Jeremy

anykineclimb

Oct 7, 2006, 8:12 PM
Post #3 of 3 (380 views)
Shortcut

Re: Any Body have one gaiter? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Sierra trading post has OR gaiters on sale right now.

Forums : Archive : Used Gear / Great Deals

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook