RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Used Gear / Great Deals

Premier Sponsor:

lowebacker

Oct 23, 2006, 7:54 PM
Post #1 of 3 (726 views)
Shortcut

FS: Trango Captain Hooks - Adze and Hammer
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

I have for sale a pair of the Trango Captain Hook ice tools for ice climbing or mixed climbing. They have been used for two seasons (approx. 10 to 15 different times)and have been sharpened with a file once. They are a great tool in great shape. I am getting rid of these because I don't need three sets of tools. Here is the description off the Trango website:

Captain Hook has swung its way up the hardest ice in the world, pulled the steepest mixed rock and won medals in international competitions and now the Captain is back and meaner than ever.

Working closely with Jeff Lowe, we've refined the clearance bend of the shaft to give you a better swing and even more reach over bulges without sacrificing any stability. Jeff also developed the new sticky rubber Teardrop Grip which gives you amazing control for precise swings with less fatigue.

Solidly built with an investment cast 17-4 stainless head and a lightweight 7075 aluminum shaft, the Captain is ready for any ice in the world.

The Captain Hook comes equipped with Jeff Lowe's new CammerHead and the Extreme Pick as well as the Gripper Leash.

Included in the sale are the gripper leashes, the two tools (mixed adze and hammer) with the extreme picks, allen wrench, and a spare trango pick. See pics below. Email: soups818@earthlink.net.

Asking $200

redlegrangerone

Oct 31, 2006, 3:44 PM
Post #2 of 3 (725 views)
Shortcut

Re: FS: Trango Captain Hooks - Adze and Hammer [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

pm sent

lowebacker

Nov 1, 2006, 9:58 AM
Post #3 of 3 (725 views)
Shortcut

Re: FS: Trango Captain Hooks - Adze and Hammer [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

sold

Forums : Archive : Used Gear / Great Deals

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?
$8.96 (10% off)

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook