RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Used Gear / Great Deals

Premier Sponsor:

crimpjunkie

Nov 3, 2006, 4:22 AM
Post #1 of 1 (987 views)
Shortcut

Fs: Jackets!!!
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

All the articles below come from a loving home and a meticulous owner. I am 5'10", 170 lbs. and all of the items fit me relatively well. If interested, please e-mail me at danielbordeau@yahoo.com for more details. Thank you!

North Face Ski Jacket - Blue, Size Medium
MSRP: Unknown
Purchased For: $270
Selling For: $70 (plus shipping)

Unfortunately I am not familiar with what model of ski jacket this particular piece is. I purchased the shell 3 years ago from a Dick's Sporting Goods, and with 20% off the shell cost $270. I have used the shell on two occasions and it is very well cared for and in excellent condition.

- Pit and chest ventilation zips w/ mesh interior
- Internal goggle and MP3 player pocket w/ headphone opening
- Drawcord snow skirt - Removable hood w/ 3 way draw cord
- Velcro cuffs
- Zip-in Compatible
- Constructed entirely of The North Face's proprietary Hy Vent material
- 2 side pockets (one equipped with key clip)
- 2 chest pockets

Patagonia R2 Fleece (2005) Black, Size Large

MSRP: $140
Purchased for: $100
Selling For: $40 (plus shipping)

This full zip R2 fleece is constructed of Polartec Thermal pro with a grid interior and waffle trimming around the neck. Stretch panels under the arms are constructed of Polartec Power Dry. The jacket has two side pockets, along with a chest pocket. I also had a professional tailor (who specializes in outdoor gear) add a drawcord at the waist as well (cost me an additional $12). Jacket was worn a handful of times but always in casual and metropolitan settings. There is a slight bit of wear on the elbows, caused by bending the arms and placing elbows on tables and desks.

Eastern Mountain Sports Microfleece Vest Black, Size Large

MSRP: $55
Selling For: $15 (plus shipping)

Straight-forward full zip micro fleece vest. Two zipper side pockets. Worn once for less than an hour. In mint condition.

Forums : Archive : Used Gear / Great Deals

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook