RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Used Gear / Great Deals

Premier Sponsor:

boris_73

Nov 2, 2006, 7:29 PM
Post #1 of 19 (11319 views)
Shortcut

Wanted: Black diamond Camalots C4
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

i am looking to buy the newer version of black diamond camalot C4 i want to buy sizes #0.4-4, i have my smaller sizes in aliens so now i am looking to buy the bigger sizes in camalots i would preferably like to buy the sizes all together if not at least 4 together and you must be able to ship to the Uk you can contact me at boris73boris(AT)yahoo.co.uk

dr_feelgood

Nov 2, 2006, 9:11 PM
Post #2 of 19 (11319 views)
Shortcut

Re: Wanted: Black diamond Camalots C4 [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
i am looking to buy the newer version of black diamond camalot C4 i want to buy sizes #0.4-4, i have my smaller sizes in aliens so now i am looking to buy the bigger sizes in camalots i would preferably like to buy the sizes all together if not at least 4 together and you must be able to ship to the Uk you can contact me at boris73boris(AT)yahoo.co.uk
If they had only given me poo to fling today....

devils_advocate

Nov 2, 2006, 9:19 PM
Post #3 of 19 (11319 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Yes, I too would like a full set of Camalots, in mint to near-mint condition for no more than 50% msrp. But, I must insist that they are hand delivered to me on a red velvet pillow; I don't want them shipped.

Unfortunately I only have enough cash for one set, so it's first come, first served. Sorry. Hurry, this great deal sure won't last long.

boris_73

Nov 2, 2006, 10:31 PM
Post #4 of 19 (11319 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Listen you yankee illiterate twat, i was going to offer $340 inc P&P for them and considering i can get #0.4-4 NEW for $405 from http://www.gearexpress.biz/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=BASK&Store_Code=G i didnt think it was that bad of an offer, now why dont you take your arrogant simple mind go and spam somebody else's post.

trenchdigger

Nov 2, 2006, 10:41 PM
Post #5 of 19 (11319 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
... i can get #0.4-4 NEW for $405 from http://www.gearexpress.biz/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=BASK&Store_Code=G

Sounds like a reasonable deal for getting them in the UK... what's the problem?

devils_advocate

Nov 3, 2006, 1:21 AM
Post #6 of 19 (11319 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
Listen you yankee illiterate twat, i was going to offer $340 inc P&P for them and considering i can get #0.4-4 NEW for $405 from http://www.gearexpress.biz/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=BASK&Store_Code=G i didnt think it was that bad of an offer, now why dont you take your arrogant simple mind go and spam somebody else's post.

Easy there Prince. Have a spot of tea and try not to get your knickers in a bunch.

I love when people who can hardly make a coherent sentence, let along a grammatically correct one, try to throw the illiterate card at someone. You sure showed me.

Gear Express is great, Tom and Mark are the best. Too bad they won’t ship to your sorry ass.

Cheers,

-Illiterate Yankee Twat (take note of the order of adjective and noun there chap)

quiteatingmysteak

Nov 3, 2006, 1:34 AM
Post #7 of 19 (11319 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

How awesome is the internet, where sarcastically driven bone heads can hide behind internet ID's and say shit they would never say to a persons face.

Have some self respect, this isn't the Dungeons and Dragons forums knucklehead. Best of luck finding your gear, unfortunately i could never sell mine :)

-Greg Davis

-If you have somethign personal to say, send it in a PM.

/endhijack

devils_advocate

Nov 3, 2006, 5:12 PM
Post #8 of 19 (11319 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
Have some self respect, this isn't the Dungeons and Dragons forums knucklehead. Best of luck finding your gear, unfortunately i could never sell mine :)

**bludgeons quiteatingmysteak with his +5 to sarcasm mace**

Take that evil troll warrior, the princess is mine.

boris_73

Nov 3, 2006, 5:36 PM
Post #9 of 19 (11319 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

WOW, devils_advocate has proven that he is a true born, fat arsed, american. Who use's quotes from battle card games, except 5 year olds and geeks who have never been laid and whos life evolves around dungeons and dragons and warcraft, i bet the only rock climbing you have done is getting your fat arse up the stairs because your stair lift broke down under the huge immense weight your load puts on it every day.

devils_advocate

Nov 3, 2006, 6:26 PM
Post #10 of 19 (11319 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Must be embarrassing to have had your much larger, technically superior army get their asses handed to them and sent back home with their tails between their legs by a bunch of fat-arsed American colonists. Minus a rather sizable colony they used to stake claim in, of course.

I see that you have given up your British language superiority façade, and traded it in for the fat American stereotype slander. Smart move actually, you weren’t about to convince anyone of your imperious grasp of the English language with those posts.

Now if you’ll excuse me, McDonalds starts serving lunch in 45 minutes and it’s a long walk down those stairs.

Love always,

The Obese Illiterate Yankee Twat

My apologies to all other Brits, I really didn’t want to turn this into some nationalistic pissing match, but if he insists on slinging that type of mud I’ll sling it right back.

boris_73

Nov 3, 2006, 6:40 PM
Post #11 of 19 (11319 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

If you want to start talking about army's, who lost the Vietnam war, my god how simple it would have been to defeat them if you only had the British on your side, compare to our recent victory of the Falklands war, you will find that the British have won every modern day war and most of the historical wars, i mean which country owned most or the world! take a look at the following website http://www.britishempire.co.uk/timeline/colonies.htm before you bring powers into this debate i would like to remind you of what language you are speaking and where that came from.. ill give you a clue its in the name. You have proven how arrogant the Americans are they dont even know history......hang on maybe that's because you don't have any history , and a country without history has no future.

redlegrangerone

Nov 3, 2006, 6:47 PM
Post #12 of 19 (11319 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Boris....

You can not seriously think the Falklands was a war. And if you knew any history, or read any of the after action reports from that tidy little war you are so proud of, you would know what a total fu,kup you made of it. If you were fighting someone who had more than sticks, you would have had your royal asses handed to you. To lose a capital ship in the first place was a n embarrassment. England has not been any kind of national power in over a century.

But back to the topic of the origional post.... you can always fly over here and buy your own damn cams.

anykineclimb

Nov 3, 2006, 7:08 PM
Post #13 of 19 (11319 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

why even bother with Black Diamond? You can just walk down the street to DMM or Wild Country and get theirs at a much cheaper price too.

boris_73

Nov 3, 2006, 7:34 PM
Post #14 of 19 (11319 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

At least we won the war you didn't even come close, and how many harriers were shot down...non, how many mirages at least 55, and consider we were fighting this from aircraft carriers we did a bloody excellent job, where as the majority of your army was in the Vietnam war and you still LOST, without the British army by your side you are unable to win any war, and that is because we do the fighting and you take the glory, i would like to find at least one grown up in the US Army, its fully of men with the mental age of seven and trigger happy fingers, that is why you have such a high friendly fire rating, and here's one more fact in the Vietnam war it took thousands of bullets to kill one man, your army is full of uneducated amateurs, and your country as well as the American people will never be taken seriously, as for the previous question why don't i fly to America? why do you think, with questions like that i wonder about the American education system.

zeke_sf

Nov 3, 2006, 7:45 PM
Post #15 of 19 (11319 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

this gentleman's quarrel demands satisfaction. it's clear that Boris and the Devil's dispute can only be resolved through pictures of their respective peni displayed next to some sort of measuring stick (no photoshop). the winner shall be determined by length, and, in case of a tie, girth. the unit of measurement used may prove problematic, however. resolution of this matter awaits amiable concord concerning the subject of centimeters vs. inches. tally ho.

devils_advocate

Nov 3, 2006, 7:54 PM
Post #16 of 19 (11319 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
At least we won the war you didn't even come close, and how many harriers were shot down...non, how many mirages at least 55, and consider we were fighting this from aircraft carriers we did a bloody excellent job, where as the majority of your army was in the Vietnam war and you still LOST, without the British army by your side you are unable to win any war, and that is because we do the fighting and you take the glory, i would like to find at least one grown up in the US Army, its fully of men with the mental age of seven and trigger happy fingers, that is why you have such a high friendly fire rating, and here's one more fact in the Vietnam war it took thousands of bullets to kill one man, your army is full of uneducated amateurs, and your country as well as the American people will never be taken seriously, as for the previous question why don't i fly to America? why do you think, with questions like that i wonder about the American education system.

Vietnam was lost the second we went over there. But that's just my opinion, I don't support war nearly as much as you appear to. Particularly these Proxy wars and Political-based conflicts. The Revolutionary war was different, we were fighting for our freedom. What was that you said about us being unable to win any war without British help?

Back to topic:

You may want to rethink your cam purchase. Most of the workers at BD were probably raised under the American education system. You wouldn't want to trust your life on that, would you? Didn't think so, go back to hammering those European pitons.

clarki

Nov 3, 2006, 7:54 PM
Post #17 of 19 (11319 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:

Goody for you, that's a new world record for a run-on sentence---188 words!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What was that about educational systems?????

P.S. My mom could kick your Mom's ass! :roll:

boris_73

Nov 3, 2006, 7:58 PM
Post #18 of 19 (11319 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

LOL, this post wasn't made to compare each others ego, this post was made so i could buy some camalots at a good price, but devils_advocate seemed to have a problem with that, i think i may know why, but if anybody is selling there camaolts then i would buy #0.4-4 for $340 inc P&P which I'm my opinion is a good price considering i can get them new for $405, if no offers come up i will get my friends, friend who lives in America to ship them to me, i would prefer to buy them directly from one person though.

boris_73

Nov 3, 2006, 8:19 PM
Post #19 of 19 (11319 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

It doesnt matter now thanks to brewtoad i have bought 6 brand new c4 camalotd for $346 inc P&P

Forums : Archive : Used Gear / Great Deals

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook