RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Bugs & Error Reports

Premier Sponsor:

getoutmore

Nov 14, 2006, 3:25 PM
Post #1 of 7 (2086 views)
Shortcut

Adding Routes?
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Quote | Reply

Call me slow, but I can't find the link. How do you add routes to your profile on the new RC.com?

overlord

Nov 14, 2006, 4:47 PM
Post #2 of 7 (2081 views)
Shortcut

Re: [getoutmore] Adding Routes? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Quote | Reply

you need to go to the route page (not just the section page, like it used to be) and click the recor ascent button.

btw, you now have many new options when recording an ascent, like how difficult did it feel and the 'quality' rating.

getoutmore

Nov 14, 2006, 7:26 PM
Post #3 of 7 (2068 views)
Shortcut

Re: [overlord] Adding Routes? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Quote | Reply

On the routes page you can submit a route if you'd like to submit a new route that isn't on the site, but how do I simply record on my profile that I've climbed a route already on the site?

jabarnes

Nov 27, 2006, 12:28 AM
Post #4 of 7 (2051 views)
Shortcut

Re: [getoutmore] Adding Routes? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Quote | Reply

Not really on this topic, but I've been trying to add sections and new routes for the past couple of weeks and they are still nonexistant. I keep going back to gander so I can link up photos and get those sections going, but no LUck. Any idea to what is happening? Should I attempt once again to add the section/route?

saxfiend

Nov 27, 2006, 2:32 AM
Post #5 of 7 (2043 views)
Shortcut

Re: [jabarnes] Adding Routes? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Quote | Reply

jabarnes wrote:
Not really on this topic, but I've been trying to add sections and new routes for the past couple of weeks and they are still nonexistant. I keep going back to gander so I can link up photos and get those sections going, but no LUck. Any idea to what is happening? Should I attempt once again to add the section/route?
One feature of the new rc.com is that all new routes/sections/areas have to be reviewed and approved by area managers. I try to respond to new submissions in my areas (GA and AL) within 24 hours, but some areas don't have AMs yet.

Check at the bottom of your area description where it says "Editors" and contact that person to see what the status of your submissions is.

JL

ddt

Nov 27, 2006, 5:52 AM
Post #6 of 7 (2038 views)
Shortcut

Re: [jabarnes] Adding Routes? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Quote | Reply

jabarnes wrote:

I apologize for the delays in getting routes database submissions approved. Apart from still trying to "sign up" the various area managers, we've had a few teething problems with the admin interface used to review and approve submissions. We're working on this as a matter of urgency.

Please don't resubmit Wink

Cheers,
Daniel

jabarnes

Nov 27, 2006, 7:40 AM
Post #7 of 7 (2033 views)
Shortcut

Re: [ddt] Adding Routes? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Quote | Reply

Daniel,

If you need any admin help, give me a hollar. I'll try and help with whatever I can. I'm behind my computer quite a bit. Ask away. If I don't know it, I'll try and learn.

Forums : Rockclimbing.com : Bugs & Error Reports

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook